The Clinic//Otis Milburn/Asa...

By ToastofOcean

Esme is new to the Moordale school. she quickly becomes close friends with Otis, Maeve and Eric. Maeve and Es... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
PLEASE READ

chapter 2

1.9K 37 0
By ToastofOcean

Esme

i arrive at Otis' house. it's such a pretty house. i walk up to his front door and knock it 3 times. the door swings open and an out of breath Otis appears.

"i'm out of breath because i just ran down the stairs and your late. it's nearly 7." he says letting me in.

"i'm sorry. i was just really busy at home." i say. i feel really bad for being late.

"it's fine, don't worry. let's get to work." he says. we walk into his kitchen. i place my bag on the table and take out my pencil case and some paper. "would you like some coffee?"

"yes please." i sit down next to Otis and start writing.

half way through our homework, someone walks through the front door. "oh no." Otis sighs.

"hello Otis." a woman says coming into the kitchen. "oh and you have a friend over."

"mum, this is Esme." Otis says.

"how are you, miss Milburn?" i say turning to her.

"i'm okay. thank you. just call me Jean."

"mum, can you just leave us? we're doing homework." Otis asks getting slightly distressed. Jean leaves. why was he getting so annoyed about his mum coming home.

"what does your mum do for a career?" i ask him.

"um, uh. she's a sex therapist." he whispers so i couldn't hear him properly.

"and what's wrong with that?" i say.

"everything. if Adam Groff finds out or just anyone at school. they will kill me."

"well i know and i haven't killed you. i'm fine with it, i don't care." i shrug.

"thank god. what does your mum do?" he asks me. my mum died 6 months ago. i go really quiet and look down at my work. "i'm sorr-"

"no it's fine. she's a nurse." i say. i look at the time. 8:34pm. "i'm going to go home. thank you for having me." i stand up to pack my bag.

"not a problem. do you want me to walk you home?" he asks walking me to the front door.

"i'm fine but thank you for offering." i smile  walking away from his house.

"see you tomorrow!" he shouts. i turn around.

"you will!" i shout back.

i get home. i walk into the kitchen and see my dad with his head in his hands on the island.

"what's wrong dad?" i ask him as i pick up a mug and put some tea in it.

"don't be mad but i have to work away for 2 weeks. Morgan will come round every few days. i have to help this vet surgery in London as their best surgeon is in hospital." he says.

"when are you going to leave?" i say quietly through gritted teeth.

"tomorrow morning at 5:30 so i can get there on time as i'm driving."

"okay, have fun." i say before running upstairs.

this is the 5th time he had to leave me since mum died. i can never talk to him about how i feel as he's always working.

i lock my bedroom door and jump on my bed. Moose was lying under my desk but he walks over to my bed and jumps up.

"hey boy." i say patting his head. he licks my face making me laugh.

i get back up and change into my pyjamas before getting in bed.

today was a good first day at school. i hope tomorrow is the same.

next day

Otis and i walk into science together. we both sit next to Maeve as there was two seats next to her.

"hey Maeve." i say sitting down.

"hi Esme." she says. she looks at Otis. "great, it's you."

"i get it, you're mean." Otis says.

"okay so, what was gonna be biology is now an emergency SRE class. apparently there's been an outbreak of pubic lice." the biology teacher says. the class starts to laugh. "mr Groff felt you needed a refresher. lucky me! i'm joking this is actually going to be incredibly awkward. you'll be working in groups. you'll need worksheets, two prophylactics and a plastic cock and balls."

we get the stuff we need and place them onto the table.

"did you go to your detention that Jackson gave you?" i ask Maeve.

"it wasn't a detention. it was a note that said 'meet me after school'. we had sex." she whispers. i nearly chocked.

"what!" i whisper yell. i look over at Otis, he's struggling to put the condom on the plastic. "Otis, it's not a hat."

"jesus christ." Maeve says rolling it on.

"i hate this lesson already." i laugh. "what's next?"

Maeve starts to fill in a diagram of the vagina.

"that's not the hymen." Otis says.

"i think i know where the hymen is, thanks." she says with a sarcastic attitude.

"well, i mean. you're quiet wrong." he takes the pen out of her hand and writes down where it should go.

"what is it then?" i ask.

"they are the paraurethral glands." he writes it down. "the female prostate."

"where's the hymen then?" Maeve asks. he writes down where it should go then puts the pen down.

a condom flies across the room and hits the teacher in the face. the whole class laughs again. it was very funny. even Otis found it funny. "see me after." the teaher says pointing a plastic penis at the person who threw it.

everyone's phone buzzes, including mine. i get my phone out. it's a picture. it's a video of Otis' mum. oh no. "what is it?" Otis asks me.

the tv turns on and the video plays on it. everyone's laughing but me and Otis. i feel so bad for him. he stares at the tv before running out of the room.

"go see if he's okay." the teacher says to Maeve and i. we both run out.

"let's go see if your boyfriend is okay." Maeve says.

"he's just a friend. he's actually really nice if you have a proper conversation with him and not mean to him." i say defending him.

we go to the toilets behind the gymnasium and spot him sitting on the floor, taking his inhaler.

Maeve lights a cigarette. "was that really your mum?" she asks. he nods. "could of been a lot worse, she could of been stroking a real penis."

he laughs slightly. "oh god yeah, i think i want to die now." he says throwing his head back onto the wall.

"you'll survive." i say patting his shoulder. "don't worry about it."

someone starts to yell from one of the toilet cubicles. we all walk inside the toilet to see who it is. Maeve opens one of the doors and we see Adam. we all yell and i fall back onto the dirty floor.

"shit!" Otis yells.

"oh my god." Maeve says looking at what Adam has done.

"get out!" Adam screams.

"fine by me." i say standing back up.

"no wait!" Adam shouts again.

"i know it was you who sent that video." Otis says angrily. "so i'm not gonna help you."

"please...it feels like it's going to explode." he cries.

"well that's not our problem." i say.

"should we get the nurse? Maeve asks.

"please don't. you can't tell anyone." he says.

"what if he dies or something?" i ask.

"die?!" Adams yells.

"Adam, what did you take?" Otis asks calmly. "we won't judge."

"viagra. 3 viagras." he says putting his head on the wall.

"jesus christ." i say under my breath.

"you said there was gonna be no judgement. is 3 viagras bad? her reaction made it seem bad. i feel light headed and i can taste scampi."

"no wonder. you can besiege a castle." Maeve laughs.

"stop staring at it!" Adam yells.

"sorry, it's like a third leg."

"a third leg!" i repeat while laughing. "what now?"

"we wait." Otis says holding in his laughter.

we talk for a few minutes then Adam starts to confess why he took it.

"what if i'm not good at it? maybe i'm doing it wrong." he sighs. he continues to list all the things he's worried about.

"right, um, okay, i get it." Otis says making him stop.

"this school is weird." i laugh.

"okay, well, sounds to me like you're experiencing some performance anxiety. perhaps the mythology surrounding the size of your penis doesn't help things." Otis starts to say.

"i cant believe we're talking about a penis." i sigh.

"it is interesting that you mentioned your father. how does being the headmaster's son affect you?" he continues.

"well, it's shit. obviously." Adam shrugs. "eveyone's watching me all the time. everyone's like, 'there goes Adam Groff, the headmaster's son, he's got a big massive elephants cock' i've got feeling. i wish i could be a normal kid." he continues to talk and Otis gives him more and more advice. he's really good at this therapy thing. it's kinda weird but kinda cool.

"it's going down." Adam says and hits Otis' shoulder. "thank god!"

we walk outside and Adam stops and turns around. "uh, you won't tell anyone, right?" he asks.

"i definitely won't." i say.

"we won't tell anyone." Otis says. "if you leave my friend, Eric, alone. for good."

"tromboner? fine."

"i think you owe Otis an apology." i say.

"sorry for sending the video around." he walks away from us.

"that was quiet unusual. definitely wouldn't get that at my old school." i laugh.

we walk to the school canteen to get our lunch. i sit with Otis and Eric. we about why people call Eric tromboner because i had no clue. Adam stands up onto of a table and yells "can i get everyone's attention please."

"oh no." i sigh dreading what he's going to say.

"i have something to say. my name is Adam Groff. headmaster Groff is my dad. which is weird 'cause i'm quiet shit at school. and this is my dick." he says pulling his pants down.

"oh my fucking god!" i yell covering up my eyes.

Otis turns to Eric. "i have to tell you something."

otis

next day

"only 376 days of sixth form left. yeah!" Eric says as we roll our bikes into school.

"i thought this was supposed to be the best 2 years of our lives." i say.

"at least you got Adam to leave me alone. thank you very much for that, man." he says before a crushed can hits him on his head.

"we had a deal." i say to Adam.

"yeah well your advice was shit. my girlfriend's broken up with me. everyone's got a picture of my lovely dick. deal's off. and don't forget, i know your girlfriend's ex boyfriend." he says before walking off.

"girlfriend?" i say to Eric.

"he's talking about Esme!" Eric shouts.

"Esme isn't my girlfriend." i sigh.

word count: 1815

this chapter was so weird to write kdvkdknsnxj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
145K 4.1K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
157K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
429K 29.3K 44
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...