Love (One Shots)✔

De -TiaRoshan

One shots on my favorite couples... Mais

Introduction
Pyaar Dosti Hai (Varshra)
Shaadhi Life of Varia
Love You Only (Randeep)
Our Story (Sidlia)
Tum Hi Ho (Vaapsee)
I'll Always Love You (Varuneeti)
IMPORTANT-MUST BE READ
Christmas Special Groupchat
Sirf Tum-Part 1(Varshra)
Sirf Tum-Part 2 (Varshra)
You Are The One For Me (Variti)
I Still Love You (Sidshra)
The Beginning of their Love Story (Varia)
Street Dancer Special

We belong Together (Kariti)

988 34 35
De -TiaRoshan

Author POV

Lukka Chupi had hit the theaters and slowly it became a box office success. All the songs were a hit. Everyone praised Kriti and Karthik for their acting skills and dancing skills. Karthik's and Kriti's friendship grew but so did their feelings about each other. But they were scared to confess their feelings as they didn't want to lose their friendship.

Kriti POV

"So what about this one?" I sighed and asked her again.

"This doesn't feel right for tonight," Nupur shook her head.

"Feel right," I looked at her with disbelief. She made try on seven dresses and yet she dosen't even like any of them.

"I have to find you something else," Nupur tutted as she searched my wadrobe. "This is your night. And Karthik. You deserve success and you need to look just right."

"Thanks but asking you was a mistake," I sighed and sat down.

"No Di," Nupur corrected me and continued to search the dresses.

"Yes it was," I gave a smile. "I'm calling Shraddha."

"No," Nupur grabbed my phone and ran out of the room.

"Nupur," I started to chase her around the house. "Give my phone back now."

"Nah," she giggled. "This is too much fun."

"Alright," I raised my hands to show that she defeat me again.

"Yay Di," Nupur cheered. She grabbed my hand and took me to the dressing room.

"You know we still have to do the makeup and the hair," I reminded her. She could go on and on trying dresses.

"I know," she nodded. "They are coming in about ten to fifteen minutes."

"Good," I smiled as I took my phone. She handed me another outfit. "Try this next."

"Can't I choose," I pouted.

"Nope," Nupur gave a cheeky smile. "Go on now Di."

I came out wearing the black gown. It was simple yet elegant.

"Woah Di," Nupur gasped. "This is perfect."

"Thanks again Baby Sis," I gave her a quick hug. "What about your dress?"

"Decided already," Nupur smiled. "Going to wear it now."

"Hey, I don't get to choose for you," Kriti complained.

"I have a better style of clothing," Nupur winked and I laughed.

Author POV

Kriti and Nupur arrived at the Lukka Chupi success bash. Karthik was already there, greeting everyone.

"Kriti," He smiled and gave her a hug.

"Hi Karthik," Nupur said while he smiled back at her.

"He is really cute, great taste." Nupur whispered. "Go and spend your time with him. I know you like him."

"Is it that obvious," I asked.

"No, I am your sister," She answered. "That's why."

I went over to Karthik.

"Hey, you look great," he complimented me and I blushed.

"You too," I said.

"Let's go," Karthik said. "Everyone has started arrive."

I nodded.

"Kriti," Shraddha called out my name.

"Hey stranger," I chuckled and walked towards her.

Time flew really fast. The entire Lukka Chupi cast and crew had a great time bonding with people.

Kriti POV

I finally finished my photo shoot. My phone rang. It was Karthik. I picked up the call.

"Hey," I said.

"We have a rehearsal for our awards performance in ten minutes," Karthik said.

"I completely forgot,"  I muttered.

"I can pick you up?" Karthik offered. "In five minutes."

"Thanks, that woulf be great." I said gratefully.  I forgot we had a rehearsal today.

Karthik arrived at my apartment. He and I reached the studio.

********************

Author POV

Karthik and Kriti had to perform very soon but there was a part of Kriti which wasn't ready. She was angry with Karthik too, for some reason he was avoiding her. He was staying away from her as long as he could.

"You ready," He came up to her with a smile. She looked at him with anger and went to her dressing room and slammed the door.

Karthik was taken back by Kriti's actions. He knocked the door of  her dressing room.

"Come in," Kriti called out. She turned around and noticed Karthik.

"What do you want?" She sighed.

"What's happened to you?" Karthik was confused.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Kriti said quietly.

"I haven't been..." He started but knew it was no use to continue.

"Go on," Kriti sighed

"There's one reason," Karthik said. "You wouldn't understand."

"So there isn't any reason," Kriti snapped.

"Kriti," Karthik tried to calm her down.

"No Karthik," Kriti shouted. "What did I do?"

"Kriti," he sighed. "Give me a chance to explain. I did something wrong."

"Okay fine," Kriti folded her arms. "Speak."

"I like you," Karthik smiled. "I like you a lot. Filming Lukka Chuppi with you made me realise my feelings. But we became such great friends, I didn't want to lose that. And I also thought you loved someone else."

Kriti stayed silent.

"You thought I loved Sushant didn't you," Kriti said.

"Yes," he nodded.

"He's my best friend and is heads over heals with someone else." Kriti gave a smile. "I like you too."

"Really," Karthik said and Kriti nodded, blushing slightly.

There was a knock on the door.

"The performance starts in five minutes." One of the stage assistants reminded us. "They want you to come now."

"We are coming," Karthik answered and the person left.

"Ready,"  He looked at me and I nodded. I wasn't feeling nervous anymore. He placed his hand out. I smiled at his gesture and placed my hand in his.  We belong together, Kriti thought as Karthik led her out.

And both of them gave a spectacular dance performance.

The End💖

Your views on the Oneshot😎

Hope you enjoyed it😊

After seeing Lukka Chupi trailer and poster lagwa, I had to write an oneshot of them. They have so much chemistry. And super duper excited for Street Dancer.

This book crossed 1.2k reads so thank you for all your love. Love you all😘😘😘

I won't be able to update that regularly as now my holidays are over and my school is starting. Updates will be slower.

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia ❤❤❤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.6K 1.6K 43
Varia_nv's first book! Bollywood House❤️{Regular updates} on Wattpad. #1 in Valia (12-9-2019 - 15-10-2019!!)) #1 in Parineeti (8-01-19 until 6-02-19...
47.7K 689 16
Just some Gabenath, Hawkyura, Hawknath Gabeyura one shots. Hope you enjoy!
44.7K 1.6K 12
"ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʟɪғᴇ's ᴅɪғғɪᴄᴜʟᴛɪᴇs."
8.1K 400 6
Hello people I'm back again & this time with an Os book based on the one shots of one of my fav couple Sandhir.This Book Contains Various type of One...