At the Beginning (sequel to J...

By BellaxMars

I never thought I would find them and how being with them would change my life already...but I also never hav... More

Chapter one: New
Chapter three: Sleep
Chapter four: Visitors
Chapter five: Restrain
Chapter six: Taste
Chapter seven: reassurance
Chapter eight: Escort
Chapter nine: Extended Family
Chapter ten: Pleasent
Chapter eleven: Vision
Chapter twelve: Protect
Chapter thirteen:Witness
Chapter fourteen: Shield
Chapter fifteen: Will you fight?
Chapter sixteen: Away
Chapter seventeen: More than my own life
Chapter eighteen: Gifts
Chapter nineteen: Your Eyes
Chapter Twenty: Always
Chapter twenty one: Excuse
Chapter twenty two: Rebellion
Chapter twenty three: Forever

Chapter two: First Hunt

38 0 0
By BellaxMars

We jumped out the window and we begin to run through the forest in our backyard. As I race Edward through the forest, I notice tiny flowers opening... a spider playing with a drop of water on a web...

Edward overtakes me and jumps so I jump too and end up jumping right over a waterfall.

We race to the top of a mountain before Edward stops me.

"Close your eyes."

I do and he turns me round.

"What do you hear?"

I hear an owl hooting... a squirrel squeaking... footsteps, and then... I smelled the air. My eyes shoot open and I follow the sound until I reach the rock I looked down to see a deer.

Edward appears beside me and nods.

As I get ready to pounce, a breeze blows past and I smell something even sweeter...more delicious, I look towards the direction and I see a person climbing I try to resist the temptation but then they tripped and cut their knee opening a wound...that was it I want it.

"Bella, don't."

I can't help it and run off. As I near the cliff face, I jump and land a good ten feet up before I begin my ascent with ease.

When I reach the first ledge...

"Bella, stop."

I do, and Edward appears over the edge.

"I'm sorry; I didn't realize there'd be people this far from the trails."

I look up; the man is only about ten above me.

"I have to get out of here," I hiss.

"Okay, I can help you."

I just run and jump.

We track down the deer but as I'm preparing myself, I hear a growl and see a mountain lion also stalking my prey.

I look at the deer, then the mountain lion, and as it pounces, I pounce and take down the puma. It growls at me before I sunk my teeth into it neck and let the blood ooze down my throat.

We continued to hunt for maybe an hour or two and I was full and the burn was muted but still there. We sit on a rock looking over our kingdom and I sighed.

"What is she like?", I ask

He chuckles. "She's amazing", he answers

"Who does she look like in your opinion?", I ask

"Honestly, I would say it fairly divided, but she has your brown eyes", he answers

"And the vampire part?", I ask

"Well, she prefers blood...so whenever you go back to L.A. for some time you'll need blood in the house, her skin is like ours but she does have a slight shine to it, but the human part is that she can eat human food but we are still trying to get her use to formula.", he explains

I nod listening to this fascination.

"And Bruno?", I asked

"He's upset he missed the birth but we told him that it was good he missed it I wouldn't want anyone to see that. But he's in love with his daughter I can tell you that...he wants to see you both of them do", he says

"How do you know she does?"

"She told us"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Maybe it's a good thing for you to see for yourself if your comfortable with it", he says and stood up

I nodded. I stood up and looked down at what was once a pretty dress to now bloodied rags.

"Stay here", he says before he runs off.

I just sat back down on the rock and thought about my daughter. I only had one dim memory of her but now I'm officially about to meet her.

I hear a whoosh and he was back with another blue dress. I go behind the trees and changed quickly.

"Let's go", he smiles

We sprinted back to the house and I won.

"Ha!", I cheered

I hear a little giggle then my attention went to the house. Edward wraps an arm around my should.

"Don't breathe", he warns

I hear the door open and Jake comes out.

"You're still here," I say surprised letting out some of my un needed air

"So are you. I didn't expect you to seem so you. Except for the creepy eyes."

He edges towards me.

"I would keep my distance for now," I warn.

"It's safer for the baby to see how you do with me first."

"Since when do you care about my daughter?"

He looks at Edward so I do too but neither of them answer my question. Okay,I guess we'll ignore me too.

"Alright," Jake says as he moves closer. "Take a whiff."

When he stops, I close the gap and sniff the air round him.

"Well, I can see what everyone's been talking about. Jake, you really do smell like shit."

All three of us laugh.

"You and Bruno really are lucky to have each other .", he says

I looked at him oddly but smiled at him.

"Want to come meet your daughter?" Edward asks.

Jake grins before turning and hurrying back into the house. We follow and find the others gathered around Rosalie and Bruno who I presume is holding Renesmee.

I could see everyone was protecting both Bruno and Renesmee because they were closer to the door along with Jacob and Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper were on either side of me waiting.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you," Carlisle says.

"Take her", Bruno says as we stare at each other

He was so beautiful even more than the last time I saw him. He walks towards me probably testing me. I walked towards him and he held out his hand.

"Go ahead we got you", Edward says and let's me go

I inched towards Bruno and touched his hand, he winced probably because of my temperature difference. He touches my face and I closed my eyes into his hand.

"Your so beautiful", he says

I looked back at him and smiled.

"I love you", I say

He smiles and kisses me. I held my breath and kissed back and hugged him lightly not to hurt him. He pulls away when a giggle was made, I looked over his shoulder.

"Amazing", Carlisle says

"Come meet her", Bruno says and moves out of my way but walks with me

When we reach Rosalie, Edward gets her to turn round and I am shocked at how big my daughter is but she's beautiful.

I'm too mesmerized to move as my little girl smiles and gurgles at me. Rosalie holds her out and I take her.

I just stare at her as she smiles and talks to me in baby language. Then she puts her hand up on my cheek and images play in my mind of her inside me and just after the birth.

"What was that?" I ask without taking my eyes off her.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you," Edward says.

"Showed me how?"

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted."

She smiles and I see two little teeth's already and I gasped.

"I've only been out for two days?" finally taking my eyes off her and looking at Carlisle.

"Her growth rate is unprecedented," he says.

"Alright," Jake says, stepping forward. "That's enough experimenting for one day."

He reaches out for my daughter.

"Jacob," Bruno says. "She's doing great."

"Yeah. Let's not push it though," Jake says and I look at him with confusion.

"What's your problem?" I ask, calmly as I move my daughter away from him.

"Oh," Rosalie smirks. "Do tell her, Jacob."

"This should be good," Emmett says, and I can tell he's smirking too.

"Hold on a second," Bruno says before he takes Renesmee.

"Look," Jake says. "It's a wolf thing."

"What's a wolf thing?" I ask, a little less calm.

He looks round for help but Rosalie moves away from him.

"Um... You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise."

I suddenly realise what he's trying to tell me. Emmett and Jasper both stepped away from me.

"Take Renesmee out of the room," I say, not taking my eyes off this dog. Edward puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh," Jake says, nervously.

"I've been waiting for this shit to be handled", Bruno says

"Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you."

Edward drops his hand.

"Oh," Jake says again, fear in his voice.

I grab the back of his neck, force him down and drag him outside before throwing him off the porch.

"You imprinted on my daughter?", I yelled

"It wasn't my choice!"

"She's a baby!"

"It's not like that. You think Edward and Bruno would let me live if it was?"

"I'm still debating it," Bruno says.

"I am just waiting for your call and I'll gladly do it", Edward added

"I've held her once!" I say as I walk towards him. "One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!"

I punch him backwards about five feet and walk towards him.Seth and Leah then appear in wolf form..

"It's fine, Leah," Jake says before he turns back to me.

"You're gonna stay the fuck away from her," I warn.

"You know I can't do that."

I punch him again.

"Stop her, Edward," Esme pleads.

"He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?"

"This is bringing me joy", Bruno says

Leah and Seth move over beside Jake.

"Do you remember how much the pack wanted Nessie dead three days ago?"

I held my breathe replaying that one sentence over and over again.

"Oh shit", I hear Bruno says

"Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?", I screeched

I go for him again but Seth jumps in and I throw the young wolf against a tree before I realise what I've done.

Leah and Jake race over to him.

"Seth, are you okay?" Jake asks.

"Seth, I'm sorry," I say calmly.

He gets up and shakes himself off.

"He'll be alright," Jake says.

"Bella," Jake says as he walks back over to me. "You know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness... Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Nothing else matters to me anymore."

I just look at him, finally taking in everything he'd said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 83 52
I never thought it would end like this. I always thought I had a home. I always thought I had a family, but as it turns out, my past is darker than t...
34.1K 2.5K 131
NOTE: The Chapters on here are very short because this story was originally written for Instagram and I just transferred it over to Wattpad later.
15.6K 129 40
I don't understand how they could to this to me. It's confusing and deceitful. I should hate them but I learn to love them again. Amnesia has taken o...