Seven (Completed)

By sophia_vl

Answer the following questions honestly. Would you leave your friends and family in the quest of a doubtful... More

~introduction~
CHAPTER 1 ~ Alex is gone.
CHAPTER 2 ~ An escape plan.
CHAPTER 3 ~ Lies
CHAPTER 4 ~ Harvesting season
CHAPTER 5 ~ The city
CHAPTER 6 ~ Victor
HEY!
CHAPTER 7 ~ The book
CHAPTER 8 ~ Girls
CHAPTER 9 ~ The escape
CHAPTER 10 ~ Outside
CHAPTER 11 ~ Hide and seek
CHAPTER 12 ~ The lake
CHAPTER 13 ~ Pull the trigger
CHAPTER 14 ~ Lucas's truth
CHAPTER 15 ~ Gunshots ~ PART 1/2
CHAPTER 15 ~ Gunshots ~ PART 2/2
CHAPTER 16 ~ Wrath
CHAPTER 17 ~ Waste of space
CHAPTER 18 ~ Patrick
CHAPTER 19 ~ Not fine ~LAST CHAPTER!
Sonia's diary~
SEQUEL TEASER ~~ 1ST CHAPTER EXCERPT!

Aiden's testimonial

2.5K 54 70
By sophia_vl

The land was peaceful, so it seemed. Until the wind came. The wind was strong and ripped off the ceilings of our houses, took away our possessions. The clouds came next. Big, dark clouds of dust and steel that rained acid rain and fire. The fire burned our crops, the rain contaminated our water and killed our animals. The disease came, holding Death’s hand to take away our friends, our parents and our children. The war occurred and most of our war-torn bodies surrendered to Death as well. The Giants underneath our feet woke up and dragged us to a torturous journey with them.

Some of us survived. Some of us are still breathing, still waking up every morning. We must stick together, unite, and face the damaged world ahead of us. Time is running out and it was our fault in the first place. We cannot mend things but we can rise from the ashes. And we shall.

~ Aiden Cage, Survivor

Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or in any means – by electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise – without prior written permission by the writer.

This is a story of fiction. All names, characters, events or locations are fictional. Any resemblance is purely coincidential.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dead Love By Lia

Teen Fiction

93 5 12
Dead Love. This story is about a young girl trying to survive an apocalypse alone. But soon she meets other survivors, what happens then? Are they tr...
90 19 15
Everyone has a basic normal life, you never think the unthinkable can happen, until it does. The apocalypse. Floods, Fires, tornados, all terrible sc...
566 63 23
The story of 4 best friends surviving the end of the world. They survive through great things that regular teenagers would die doing. Through the ent...
SAV By Th3L0StWr1t3r

Science Fiction

14 2 6
A bunch of friends are stuck in a nightmare that everyone thinks they will survive but never wants to happen. A apocalypse breaks out and infects alm...