CRAVINGS || NARUSASU||

By youeki

Story of Narusasu. Sasuke being pregnant with Naruto's baby First time writing a m-preg. Hope ya enjoy. [Unde... More

sa stress
mine~โ™ฅ
wake up Naruto
regrets
first kick
twins
plan
Gaara
Gaara (pt2)
sorry
Gaara (pt3)
........
Chapter 14- Welcome back
Nope to dope to No Chapter
change of plans.
chapter 15- Kyuu Uzumaki

Happy B-day

7.9K 207 139
By youeki

Ringggggggggggg!

Naruto sigh sitting on his chair and watching his grade 6 students running out.
''Man!!!!" He sigh until he heard a knock on his door.
''Mr. U-Uzumaki-kun," he looked up and saw the teacher of grade 4 Lady Hinata.
''Oh, Hinata," he sat straight up.

''I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink? " she looked down her cheeks tainted faint red.

''Ya sure, nothing better to do, " he stood up.

''Just taking somethings, " she nodded and started walking out.

''Nothing better to do, I wonder how Sasuke is doing, "

--------------------

''C'mon, Hinata just has 30minutes to distract him, " Ino yell.
''Why don't you move yourself instead of bossing us around, " Sakura yelled.
''Day that again? " Ino bumped her head with Sakura's
''Oh ya, I will," Sakura responded.
''Guys, cut it out," Karin yelled.
The both glared at each other before continuing.
''I think I'm done, " Sasuke said holding his back and during in the couch. Karin smilled at the pregnant man.
''Good job Sasu-Chan, " she said.
''Done icing, " Sakura said.
''Put it in the fridge, " Ino said
''I know," Sakura rolled her eyes before walking to the fridge.
''Get the drinks, " Sasuke said.
''On it Sasuke-kun,"

----------------------

They arrived at a bar.
''Order what you want, its on me, " Hinata said.
''Really? " he looked at her his face close.
''Y-Yeah, " she turned away blushing.
''I feel weirdly special today, " Naruto said taking a sit.
''Because it's your bi-" she immediately closed her mouth.
''Huh? Its my what? " he looked at her confuse.

''Uh- I-it's your reward for a hard work day.  Yeah,  hard work day, "

"Oh okay, " he turned around and she sigh in relief before sitting beside him.

''Can I please have an orange juice? " he order.

''Aren't you having alcohol? " Hinata ask.
''Huh? Why? " he looked at her.

''It's-its just when i look at you, " 
"When you look at me? " he ask back and get heart started beating rapidly, her face going crimson red.
''I-I think I-" she look down her hand trembling.
''Should I take this opportunity and con-"

"You don't have to tell, "

"Huh? " she looked at him as he took a sip of his juice.

''Anyway I can't drink alcohol because Sasuke doesn't like more getting wasted outside, " he smiled turning the juice on his glass.
'Sasuke huh?" Hinata thought. Her watch suddenly rang, it was 4p.m

''Naru- I mean Mr. Uzuma-"
"Just call me Naruto," she smiled.
''Naruto-kun, it's time to go, " she said.
''Go where? " he asked.
''Its-its getting cold outside and its also getting dark, " age took his hand.

''Alright, " he grabbed on and stood up. She let go as she took her credit card to pay.

-------------------

''Ding dong" the for bell rang.
''Sasuke can you please get-" but as she walked over she heard soft snoring. Must be really tired" she walked to the door and opened which revealed a red hair woman and a blonde hair man.
''Kushina," Ino squealed hugging the red hair woman.
''Baka," Kushina lightly knocked
Ino's head earning a growl.

''That hurt! !!" Ino said.
''Don't call me Kushina, I am way older than than you, " Kushina said looking down at the blonde.

Ino smirk straightening herself up.
''Grandma Kushina then? " a mark appeared on Kushina's forhead as her hair started standing up.  Now Ino knew she screwed up.

''I'm gonna Kill you brat, " she ran after Ino.

Minato just sigh before walking inside.
''Sorry for the intrusion, " he entered and remove his shoes.

''Minato-San, " Sakura called walking to him.
''Do you need any help?"
----------------------

'I can't believe it's already been an hour, ' Hinata thought.
''What are ya thinking about? " Naruto ask looking over at Hinata but still keeping his head concentrating on the road.
''Hm, hm, nan demonai," she replied.
''Hey Hinata,"
''Hmm?" She looked at him
''Do you have a crush on someone? " he ask and her face exploded steam coming out every where.
''Hey there, are you okay?" Naruto held her left shoulder making sure she doesn't fall.
''You can have water that is at the back sit, " he said and she took it. Opening it age quickly gulped in almost choking.
''Why the sudden question Naruto-Kun?" She ask.
''I don't know, it's actually been so long since I talked about someone else's crush, " he sigh, turning left entering their street.
''Well I-I d-do,"
"Really? Who's it? Is he in our school? How does he look like? " he parked on the garage.

''Well, he's tall, cute, handsome, has a great sense of humor, is funny, hard working, love everyone, " she continued stating everything until they arrived in front of the door.

''Is awfully quiet. I wonder if Sasuke is home," he took his key and opened it, he first sensed something.
''Ramen?" He sniffed, but as soon as he opened the lights......

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUTO!!!!!!!" he jumped out of his place before landing back on the ground and putting a hand on his chest.
''Guys!!!!" He said.
''Thank you so much, " he walked in and everybody was grinning at him.
''Happy birthday Naruto-kun," Hinata says behind him.

''You knew? " he ask and she nodded.
''Let's celebrate!!!!!!" Ino said putting on some light music at Sasuke's request.
''Mom, dad, " he walked to them and hugged them.
''Happy birthday Naruto," his father said.
''Happy birthday baka," Kushina jokingly punch him on the shoulder.
''And that's not the rest of it, " A voice said and Naruto's eyes widened before his parents parted.
''Pervy sage? " he called out before jumping on the ouji-San making both of them fall.

''Hahahahhaha, you're gonna kill me one day, " Jiraiya said laughing.

'Happy birthday Brat," Tsunade said smiling at him.

''Thank you, "
He stood up helping jiraiya too.
''Oh my back, "

''Happy birthday, " Naruto looked up and saw.
Kiba, Shikamaru, Karin, Shino, Ino and Choji," thank you so much guys. '' he grin.

''By the way, how old are you? " Kiba ask.

''I am proud to be 40,'' Naruto exclaimed earing some ooos from his friends.

''Just joking, " he said. They all sigh in relief.
''If you want to know my true age do the math.40÷2+3," he grinned at Kiba knowing the brunette doesn't like problem solving.

''Everybody can figure that out, its a grade 1 math, " Shikamaru said opening one eye and closing the other one.

''You just say that because your smart, smartass," Kiba growled at Shikamaru.

''Did someone see Sasuke?" He ask.
''He catch a fever not long before you arrived, he's sleeping in your bedroom," Ino said.

''Oh,"
"But the party was his idea, gotta thank him for that, " Ino playfully punch his arm.

-----------------------
Slowly opening their door Naruto walked to the sleeping man.
''Ino, is that you? " Sasuke ask not looking up.
Naruto walk their table and saw a thermometer that said 29°. He sigh before walking to the bed and holding the raven hot hand. Sasuke noticed it wasn't for the man's hand was colder but warm at the same time. Not to rough but soft.
''Who's there? " he ask.
''It's me Naruto," Naruto said. He sensed Sasuke trying to sit up but failed.
''Stay lying down, you need to rest, " Naruto said taking the ravens face clothe thatto a child one.
''I'm sorry, " he heard Sasuke said and he halted before continuing.

''Why? "
"It's your birthday and I can't even stand up, " Sasuke that was looking up looked the opposite way from Naruto.

''Don't be sorry," Naruto put the clothe on the ravens forhead earning a soft sigh.

''It's not your fault, plus Ino told me you organised this whole party, " he sat on the chair holding Sasuke's arm one more time.
''And if you never did that, I wouldn't have knew it was my birthday, " Naruto said.

''Though, I still feel pathetic, " Sasuke said and Naruto sigh.

''Sasuke look at me, " Sasuke hesitated before turning to face a blurry yellow thing that he could see in the dark room.

''I'm grateful, " he says
''I'm grateful for everything you have me. Without you I wouldn't have learned what love means, " Sasuke smiled before looking up.
''Thank you. ''
''C-Can I kiss you? " Naruto ask.
''Maybe when I won't have a fever, " he looked again at Naruto.
''We don't want the birthday boy catching a fever do we? " he joked. And Naruto sigh.

''Ya right,"

They stayed like that for a couple of other minutes until Sasuke finally fell asleep. Naruto gave him a quick kiss on the lips before going out.

Longest chapter of this book, hope us enjoyed! !!!!!!¤♡♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 807 9
When the young Uchiha starts having dreams about a moon eyed woman holding a baby in his home, he has no idea what that means. But after reading one...
48.6K 473 18
"Sarada you're pregnant.... with twins" I, Uchiha Sarada is pregnant with Uzumakie Boruto's babies. But he has a girlfriend. Will Sarada tell Boruto...
216K 8K 26
There once lived a happy family. They seemed perfect....perfect husband.... perfect wife...perfect child...even perfect smiles. They seemed way too p...
399K 19.5K 54
โ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ก๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ...