From Fairy to Tiger {Sting Eu...

By g0ldengirlwriter

Lost your brother? Lost your guild mates? Lost your way? A galaxy dragon slayer? Joined a new guild for the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
FAIRY TAIL RANT/ SKIP IF U WANT
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement
Very Important Announcement ❗❗

Chapter 13

2.6K 66 1
By g0ldengirlwriter

"Oi! Wait up!" 

A white haired mage turned around. Natsu was running behind her, trying his best to catch up. "Wait!" Hapy yelled. "Natsu-Sama...Happy-Sama," she murmured questioning. She stopped waiting for them to catch up, "Ah...Sorry, Sorry. You're not a bad person." Her facial features changed to those of a questionable face. "You see.... Natsu had made up his mind that you were a bad person just because you were in Sabertooth. That's why he came like this to apologize." 

"Apologize?" Yukino asked. Natsu scratched the back of his head, "My bad." Happy sweatdropped at his apology, "So lightly." "Sorry, even with this, Natsu's grown up a little bit," Happy defended him. "What's that supposed to mean?!" He yelled back. Yukino let a tear slip from her eyes, "You went to all the trouble of chasing after me for that....?" She asked so low. "It's because you looked so gloomy. I thought maybe I had made you feel bad." Natsu smiled at her. 

"No....I'm sorry," she shakily apologized. Natsu cringed, " No no no no....you're putting me on the spot, if you're going to apologize..." Yukino started to cry as Natsu was freaking out, wondering what to do. "It's even worse if you're going to cry!" "What-What wrong!?" Happy shouted freaking out. She fell to her knees and she sobbed into her knees. "I can't....I can't take it anymore. I...no one's ever treated me like this before." Natsu calmed down, curios to hear her story. "I...always looked up to Sabertooth, especially your sister. Last year, I finally got in but,....I'm not allowed to go back anymore." 

She was shaking, "Huh?" "Just from that one lost, I was forced out. I was forced to be naked in front of a lot of people and I had to erase my guild stamp with my own hand," Natsu couldn't believe what he was hearing. Her own guild forced her out. Why on earth would Ruka allow such a thing. "It was so bitter and humiliating. All my self-respect and my memories of the were completely destroyed...and despite all that I don't have place to return to!" Yukino couldn't take it anymore. Knowing her best friend was in pain right now and making her brother think she was probably a monster.

She couldn't take it. Happy sympathically looked at her and Natsu scowled. "Sorry, I didn't know how things are at other guilds but," Yukino apologized for nothing she did wrong, "Though it may be another guild, if you say 'we're both mages' I understand, I understand the bitterness and humiliation of erasing your guild stamp." Natsu was enraged, "A guild that would make it's Nakama cry. That's not a guild at all." 

'Nakama' Yukino thought. Natsu turned away from her heading towards Sabertooth's quarters. "Sir Natsu!" Natsu turned around, facing Yukino. "Don't be mad at Ruka...she's been my only friend and she's probably in pain right now because of me..... Things haven't gone smoothly this days for her and she's at the point of breaking....and be careful, she tends to let her anger out on people through a negative physical way..." Yukino explained. "She...I made her promise not to cry, but she was shaking of anger through out everything and....she..." "What did she so?" She shook her head, "She might not show it, but...she loves you a lot."

Natsu looked down at Happy. They shared a look of questioning. Natsu faces Yukino and nodded. And so a long night was ahead. 

RUKA POV

I gasped for air as I woke up, I frantically looked around the room. I was laying on the bedroom floor. I had a nightmare, but I couldn't remember what it was. But it was enough to wake me up.  I was absolutely fine. I ran my hand through my hair and face. I rubbed my eyes in a child like manner. "Are you feeling okay?". I tiredly looked down, looking down on my exceed. 

Now that she mentions it, as feel great. It's like a weight been thrown off my shoulders. I feel like I could breathe calmly again, without worrying about my relationship. I breathed out happily. "Yeah, never been better," I smiled genuinely smiled at her. Her eyes widened, tears started to form on her eyes. I started to freak out. "Oh my god, are you okay-Did I do something? If I did, I'm sorry?-" "The river girl!" I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. "Huh?" "You're the river girl again!" She's hugged my waist. The....river...girl. 

"What river girl, Juri?" I asked. "When I met you had the same smile you have now, it's so... nostalgic." "I still don't get it..." "Before Natsu 'died' you were so outgoing, aware of the people around you, you would have foughten for your family. After he 'died' you grew so cold and stubborn, and you stayed like that for 4 years. You then joined Sabertooth and Sting brought you out of your shell, except that wasn't you. That was a disguise, a fake of the real Ruka, a different personality..a-and now you're the river girl again!"

My eyes widened, "Juri..." I petted her behind her ears, smiling at her. "I'm sor-" There was loud crash, cutting me off. I instantly dove to cover Juri with my body, fortunately whatever had caused that didn't get through the wall. "What was that?" I got up carrying Juri in my arms. I opened the door, to see other members sticking their heads out too. I got out of the room closing the door behind me. I hurried my pace, I was running by the time I reached the end of the hallway. I looked to the side to see Sting and Rogue running my direction. Sting stared at me obvious pain in his eyes. I turned away, uncomfortable seeing his pain. I turned to walk down the hall when another crash occurred. I turned my back to cover Juri from the debris. Members of the guild were thrown into the air, a figure storming into. 

I sweatdropped recognizing the scent. Natsu. "Is he trying to get himself killed?" I murmured. "Where's your master?!" He furiously shouted. Master Jiemma sat at the front, clearly annoyed by my brother. "Do you have businesses with me brat?" He asked. "So you're the master, huh...Kicked our because if one loss," he punched his palm in a fighting manner, "If you lose to me you quit the guild too, then." "That's suicide, Natsu...." I murmured worried. Wait worried? When did I start worrying about Fairy Tail? 

I started caring when I finally broke free. Broke free from my disguise that I was drowning myself in. That disguise was suffocating me, I was beating myself to be someone I wasn't. And all of that happened because I didn't want to suffer again, I didn't want to feel the same way I did when Natsu died. I didn't want to see someone I cared about die because I was going to be alone again. That thinking lead me away from experiencing what I really felt. Did I really love Sting or did I convince myself that I loved him? 

"Are you serious. Brat." "People who take their nakama for granted. Unforgivable." Yukino, he was talking about Yukino. 

Third Person POV 

Members all around gave surprised looks of Natsu talking about Yukino. Sting gave off an uncomfortable face at the mention of Yukino, "That has nothing to do with you! Would people normally come barging in over something like that!" Sting thought. Natsu and Master continued to argue, eventually Master sending out Dobengal to fight Natsu. "Are you runnning away?" "It's 100 years too early for the likes of a common guild soldier like you. If you want to fight with those on top, show me your qualified to do." The black haired girl shook her head and quietly chuckled. Natsu would easily be able to beat Dobengal, after all Natsu was s-class wizard material. The black haired girl stepped forward, shaking her head, chuckling. A little fight wouldn't hurt anyone tonight. It would be like old times. "Let me take care of this Master," she offered. 

He outstretched his hand, stopping her from going any further. "Stay back, Ruka." "We don't have any brats like you here. Amusing." Natsu launched himself at the Master, hitting a punch in his forearm. There was no stopping Natsu anymore, he was totally enraged. The black haired girl sighed walking over to a piece of building that had fallen, sitting down. Master underestimated Natsu, because Natsu was totally kicking ass. She was quietly laughing, Master didn't give off much magic power, making Ruka think he was totally weak and was just a really buff guy. Nothing more nothing less. 

Ruka was slowly going back to sleep, even with all the the ruckus going on. Eventually they stopped and Ruka opened one eye to see Minerva standing in the middle stopping Natsu's incoming attack. The black haired had no interest in to what Minerva had to say at the moment. "If so, then I can return this little kitten to you unharmed and..." There come an ear piecing scream. Everyone turned to see Ruka screaming, she was on three's her right arm scrunching her shirt where her heart would be. Her body was shaking and more screams followed afterwards. "I'll stop inflicting pain to your dear younger sister." "RUKA!" Natsu glared at Minerva and scowled, "Damn it." "What I'm saying is...even though you did in so many of our subordinates, we'll simply overlook this incident. I'm asking you to act in a mature fashion." More screams flowed after, but soon died down as Natsu gave in. She panted, leaning against a fallen pillar, Juri checking on her. 

Members ran to her, asking if she was okay. "I'm fine! Mind you business!" She snapped. "That brat has some backbone in him." "We'll settle this in the gran magic games, to our hearts consent." "We won't lose to the likes of you. And you won't surpass us. If you're a guild take care of your nakama, that's all I have to say." Natsu stated as he walked out. Every one on the team glared at him except for one person who smirked at him. "Natsu!" He turned back, staring at his sister. She had her hand extended her index and thumb finger creating a gun. She made a motion as if she had pulled the trigger. Natsu stopped, turning back to do the same motion. Everyone stared at the two, wondering what was going. 

"No turning back." "I know." The black haired girl got up, people grabbing her arms to support her. She ripped her arms away, she didn't need help. She turned away to make her way back to her dorm. "Ruka." She stopped, waiting for a useless order. "What did you just do?" She turned her head around. 

"I declared war."

She walked off, exceed in her arms and disappeared into the shadows. 'Nakama...bonds that don't exist in our guild, huh,'. "To think you were this strong, Natsu Dragneel,". Sting stared at the hallway Ruka had taken and walked down. She was closing her door when he walked by. Their eye met and it was obvious that both of them were having a hard time coping without being around each other. He walked off, hands in his pockets. 

Ruka closed the door, took off her earring. "Ruka-" She slammed open a drawer, taking out a small jewelry box. She opened it and carefully placed in her earring. For all her dating years, her black hair had always hidden it. Her ex-lover's most treasure possession. One of his earring was for her to keep, that's how she knew he was really serious. He just didn't give away his second earring to any girl. But he wasn't just giving away his earring, he was giving his heart along as well. And the black haired girl never once considered that it would break him, seeing her happy, but not because of him.

Pls bare with chapter, It made be rushed but I wanted some character development in this chapter for Ruka, so yeahhhhhhhh. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 22.2K 61
Fairy tail x reader one shots. Because fairy tail is my favorite Will be female unless otherwise specified [requests closed] Highest #289 in Fanfic...
67.5K 1.8K 53
During the seven years that your most powerful guild members were stuck on Tenrou island, Sabertooth, an up and coming guild when you were younger (n...
11.6K 264 26
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ❞ In which Fuyumi Dragneel is the sweetest girl al...
23.5K 713 17
🎇 ━━ ❪ 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...