Indecisive [BNHA boys Reverse...

By twentyninemoons

Written around 2018-2019 NUMBER 1 IN #MIRIO NUMBER 1 IN #BNHABOYS (updated jan 25 2020) NUMBER 3 IN #TENYA ... More

[Her]
[Divided]
[Dense]
[Explode]
[Let Go]
[Break, Drift]
[Tough]
[Jitter]
[Tune]
[Gaze]
[Pierce]
[Breathe]
[Back]
A/N
[Words]
[Scoop]
Your Hero Costume
[Beckon]
[Moon]
[Intern]
[Flight]
★ 1K reads★
[Busan]
[Lean]
[Note]
[Gotcha]
Major Announcement for Indecisive

[Home]

3.6K 107 42
By twentyninemoons

A/N: extra long chapter + new skill acquired!

Arriving to Busan after 10 years of only hearing stories about it and remembering foggy memories was overwhelming for (Name). She was only 5 when her family moved out and went to Musutafu, thus proceeding their lives in Japan for the next years of their life. She had no memory whatsoever of her korean childhood friends, and her brothers never even mentioned anything about it to her.

She only remained in silence as she relished in the scenery of the city before her as they weaved through the people to get to their hero agency. Waves of crowds gathered in that district with the loud chatter and bustle of people going to and fro places she could never reminiscence  nor think about, as they may have drastically changed over the years.

Buildings with shopping stalls and boutiques were lined on one side and cafes, restaurants and novelty stores were on the other, teenage students hanging about in the parks and the outside chairs of the stores as they chatted away, eating their lunch or sipping at their cold drinks. Some had been taking pictures or a stroll, some relaxing at a vacant bench.

Looking around, a few children were pointing at her, tugging at their parents' or teachers' sleeves and murmuring something about her and Rekishi's appearance in Busan. Rekishi was well known in both countries, having her own plentiful share of records of her heroic acts in the country, but she felt like she was getting attention, too. She felt her heart beat in her ears as her faced burnt in self consciousness, absent-mindedly tucking strands of hair behind her ears.

"We're almost there, Korra," Rekishi hummed, keeping her emerald eyes onto the street in front of her. "Just a couple more blocks."

She nodded and kept her head held up high, and strode alongside her all the way. In the distance, a building with a curved top had big, bold letters that read "Specter Hero Agency" on the side, gleaming against the sun's rays with the glass reflecting the clouds.

"This is it," Rekishi breathed out, greeting the security guards as they passed, some people greeting her and bowing to her as she walked by. "Specter should be up in his office. We have to hurry. We might be a few minutes late."

(Name) nodded, hurrying inside the elevator with her. Whilst waiting for their arrival at the 17th floor, she rocked back and forth on her heels, nibbling on her bottom lip in anxiousness under her mask. What if her satoori was bad? What if she accidentally disrespected the hero? Or heroes?

Oh god, were there more than one hero in this agency?

She suddenly felt a hand brush through her hair. Looking up at Rekishi, her kind emerald eyes calmed her down as she pet her head gently. "Don't worry too much, Korra. You'll be fine. Well, do you still understand satoori?"

She nodded, the pro hero beside her mimicking her actions. The elevator dinged and they stepped outside, seeing a spacious office with tables filled with gadgets and files here and there, some sidekicks and assistants scurrying about with papers in their hands. In the far side of the room, there stood a man in a white suit speaking to a woman with big, winding horns on either side of her head. 

"Specter! Byeol! I'm here!" Rekishi called out to the pro-heroes and they turned to face her, their hands shooting up to wave her over. (Name) followed after her and watched as they exchanged greetings and quick hugs. She neared the three pro heroes and observed the new faces.

Specter was a tall man, almost reaching up to six feet, with white hair and foggy grey eyes. He wore a red polo shirt and a black tie under his white coat, and his look was finished with white dress shoes and a single cross earring.

Byeol was a slim woman with fair skin, majestic winding horns, fiery yellow hair and big sparkling (literally) mint eyes. She wore a black skin tight suit with a brown bomber jacket accented with orange lines. She also wore brown and orange shorts and brown heel-less shoes with a little bag hung around her right thigh.

"This is the intern I mentioned earlier. Her name is Korra. She'll be learning from us for her internship." Rekishi gestured towards her, and she quickly bowed, almost forgetting to. "Hello. My name is Korra. I hope to learn a lot from you!"

Specter let out a laugh, colored wisps floating out of his lips as he pat her head, the sides of his eyes crinkling from the smile he gave. "Isn't she adorable, Byeol? She kind of reminds me of Kyoshi." 

"That's because she is Inhyeong's daughter, Speck. She's the spitting image of her mommy." Byeol asked her to stand up straight and she obliged, smoothing down her shirt. She gaped at them, having the knowledge of them knowing her mother. 

"Okay, okay. Now, what am I supposed to do? Where's the important business I have to attend to in such short notice?"

Specter and Byeol beckoned the two to follow them, and they ran down the hall and into several doors. 

"There were reports of gangs in Musutafu smuggling drugs and weapons in and out of countries. We've caught one right here in Busan, as there was a brawl in one of the local bars last night at 8:39 p.m. and the use of quirks were involved. 

In the CCTV cameras and from witnesses' claims, the instigator had injected himself with some sort of quirk boosting drug before proceeding to mercilessly beat up the other. When we caught him, he was carrying two more syringes, a handheld gun and a bullet with a rather unnecessary coating."

(Name) looked up at them and stepped inside a confined room. The area was spacious, with one room at the far end with what looked like a one-sided mirror. Inside, a man was sitting down on the chair with a blank expression, intently staring at them from his side. Screens were mounted on the wall that recorded his every move, assistants and sidekicks were scattered in the area, and they were typing onto the computers they had been assigned to.

"That's where you come in and use your psychometry." Specter points at Rekishi and she nodded, understanding what she had to do. "Just show me where the objects are and I'll do my job. Korra, you stay with Byeol and observe him and go over his files." Rekishi walked away with Specter and (Name) hummed, and went over to the one way glass that showed the man.

Nearing the room, he suddenly flinched and looked up, his eyes managing to look directly at her despite the mirror between them. She shuddered, the look on his face successfully creeping her out. "This is scary..." she muttered, and shook her body to rid of the jitters that riddled her arms and legs.

"Hey, kid. Here's the files on this dude. You can read japanese, so just tell me what it says. We had to ask for it back in Japan since he was born there and spent most of his life there, so help me out okay? I need info on who he is, what he's done, and who his friends are." Byeol tossed a folder to her direction and spoke to an assistant, and she flipped the document open, reading the contents.

-

Full Name: Fujita Ryo

Age: 32 y/o

Birthdate: April 4 20XX

Birthplace: Ikebukuro Prefecture

Quirk: Matter manipulation

-

"Matter manipulation..." she murmured and looked over to him. He was still staring, and his steely eyes sent shivers down her spine. "Ugh." she moved her attention back to the document and went over the list of his past crimes.

"Robbery, Theft, Rape, Assault, Attempted murder, Gang affiliation..." (Name) felt disgusted at his actions and felt a chilling sensation as she thought about the innocent people he had harmed in his life. "I can't believe this dude is wanted for all of those. I just thought it was this stupid little gang."

She shook her head and read the lines again, looking for anymore useful information about him besides his criminal records. 

"No luck..." she muttered, tossing the document to a nearby table.She approached the pro hero and tapped her shoulder, to which the woman responded to with a hum. "Byeol, there's only information about his criminal records. His name is Fujita Ryo and he's wanted for lots of things, yet there aren't any listed people who are in the same gang as he is."

"Huh," She raked a hand over her golden locks as she frowned over the news. "Ah well...I guess it's gonna be the same old fashioned interrogation, then. Thanks anyway, kid. Now come with me. We're going to see Speck."

Rekishi and Specter had neared her, with a silver tray in her hands. On it lay the syringe and the handgun with the bullet secured in place on the tray. The two pro heroes beckoned her over to them, and she nodded, going with Byeol.

As she walked away from the confined room, she felt eyes on the back of her head. Looking back, her eyes got fixated onto the man inside the room, now standing up with his hand pointing at her. She creased her brows, still wondering how he knew where she was.

Then suddenly, the glass had broken, shattered into a million pieces, making them fall to the floor in surprise and he jumped out of the room and darted for the tray that was in their hands. Acting quickly, she jumped onto her feet and dashed towards his legs and grabbed his ankles, making him hit his chin to the floor.

"Augh!"

Specter hurriedly gave away the the tray and threw his hand up, pale spirits emerging from his back and shooting towards Ryo, securing him in his place. "Get the restraints!" Specter called, making a fist to tighten the spirit's grip on the criminal.

"Get your slimy hands off of me!" he yelled, and the wall next to them crumbled down, debris and glass falling down 5 stories below. Releasing himself from the ghouls, he made a dash towards the tray that had been discarded on the floor and jumped out and into the city.

"Shit! Where are those restraints?!" Byeol screamed, seeing (Name) jump down to follow after him, Rekishi and Specter following close by. She finally got them and wrapped it around her shoulders before going after Ryo as well.

"STOP!" (Name) yelled, dodging the multiple objects he chucked behind him to get her off his tail. "Ugh!" she punched through a chunk of a wall, successfully breaking it into little pieces before flinging it his way, knocking him down.

Scrambling up to his feet, he looked around and grabbed the nearest throwable thing towards her."Get away from me, you damned hero!" he chucked a wooden box at her, and she failed to dodge it. The box had cracked her mask but she pushed on, opening her glider and summoning a gust of air to get ahead of him. She saw Rekishi, Specter and Byeol close behind him, and he proceeded to change the ground to slow them down. Specter had been trapped between rock walls, Byeol being constantly blown away by a large gust of air and Rekishi was slowly sinking in quicksand.

She reached her hand out, almost falling out of her glider and shot a burst of flames towards his direction. "I said stop!" she yelled, her flames giving him minor burns on his feet. Gliding down towards the ground where he clawed his way forwards, he was groaning loudly.

"N-no..I won't lose..boss needs me." he muttered, taking out a syringe with a yellowish liquid sloshing around in it and injected himself, making (Name) gasp. "Wh-what..What have you done?!" she grabbed him by the collar and her heart weakened at the crazed look in his face as he stood up, his purple eyes locking with hers.

People gasped and ran away, screaming and pushing each other. It was just like the Noir Sharpe incident all over again. She shook her head, memories of cold blades lodging into her arms and legs entered her mind. She shouldn't think about it at a time like this, not when the people need her.

"I can't lose!" he punched her gut, (Name) stumbling afterwards and coughing wildly. She looked up and saw him raising up his hands and changing the environment around her. The cement had turned into a sticky, smelly and soupy substance that clung to her pants when she tried to move. "Ew! What is this?" she shook her hand to rid herself of it but it left an oily stain. "Stop it! You'll get hurt if you-"

SLAM!

Ryo took her from the pool of sticky tar and slammed her against the nearest wall. "Shut up! I need to get home!" he threw his hand up to her direction, debris and a few chunks of rocks morphing into shanks pinned her in place. "And don't act like you care about me, you little shit! You're only here for your image!" he spat on the floor while he walked up to her, (Name) creasing her brows as he placed a morphed chain onto her limbs, preventing her from moving or escaping. Slapping a metal bar on her mouth, he shuddered as he spoke.

"Disgusting heroes! Pretentious assholes thinking they're above everyone else! Ugh!"

"Korra, I'm here to help!" 

Ryo turned towards the source of the voice, and saw Rekishi dashing towards him with a bow and arrow in hand, half of her hero costume dirty and a little torn. A smirk grew on his face and he willed the ground beneath her to fissure, the pro hero falling in and screaming, the ground protruded and showed her upper half, her face contorting into pain, Ryo literally squeezing the life out of her. To make things worse, he had shot her on the shoulder with the quirk deactivation bullet, making her yell in pain.

"Now, this is a predicament, isn't it...Korra?" he tapped his chin, leaning near her face that he could clearly see how agitated she was. "Look...the pro hero is going to be defeated by a villain!" he cackled and squeezed her cheeks together tightly with his grip firm. "Too bad a little girl like you can't do anything about it. What would happen if I compressed her too much? Will Rekishi go...kablowey?"

The (hair color) haired girl whimpered at the horrifying image, tears forming in her eyes as she could only focus on her Aunt Hannah, crying and gasping for air as she struggled to release herself from the confines of the rocks that pushed against her.

"Haugh...Gahh!" Rekishi wailed, feeling her skin bruising and her bones splintering. The pressure was too much, and she couldn't do anything about it. Byeol and Specter were too busy evacuating the people, and they had gone a few ways away from them for her to be helped. It was all up to (Name), and she knew it.

(Name) felt her mind go blank when all she could ever feel was fury and sadness. 

All of a sudden, her eyes glowed, her rage filled expression turning empty and devoid of emotions as the metal chains crumbled down to the floor. Levitating from the ground through an air spout, she lifted her hands and fire had erupted from under her, engulfing the area in burning embers, flames licking up Ryo's clothes as he cowered in fear.

"Wh-what the hell is this?!" he screamed, scrambling up to his feet to run away, but he was caught in the center of a ring of bubbling hot lava, the earlier discarded metal chains he had used against her now wrapping around him with just a flick of her hand.

Turning her head towards her Aunt, she effortlessly released her and used her air bending to set her on a rooftop for her safety. "We risk our lives for the safety of others from dangers that scum like you always make ..." she muttered, preparing to move her finger to send an attack his way. "Heroes are never needed nor trained for their popularity, nor their image. Heroes are made for the sole purpose of chasing after and achieving the one thing we all need, and that's the peace that gets disrupted by villains."

She sent air blasts accompanied by chunks of the ground towards him, hitting him multiple times to disorient and immobilize him. Once she was satisfied, she copied what he had done to Rekishi and secured him in place, Ryo now near unconsciousness from the attacks he had been given and withstood.

"W-wait! Don't kill me!" he squirmed, shaking his head, pleading and begging at the girl. 

"Killing to get to my objective is beneath me. Don't liken me to someone like you."

After her words left her mouth, Ryo wheezed out a laugh, and this greatly confused the girl. "Bringing justice to violence using violence...what a bullshit idea, innit? Heroes are glorified for violence, Villains are loathed and hated for violence...So what's the point? We are all heroes, we are all villains...Just when will we know who the person in the wrong is..." he coughed, "I wish I hadn't been born in this era...so many complications...right?"

"Korra!"

Whirling around to see who had called out to her, she saw Specter and Byeol, looking tired and battered. Shegot rid of the air spout and landed on the ground with a soft thud, the glow of her eyes now dissipating, returning to her (eye color) eyes.

"Kid, are you okay? Where's Rekishi?" Byeol clasped her hands on her shoulders, and looked around searching for her friend. "Sh-she's up in that rooftop building...B-byeol." she pointed up towards a rather tall one, and she nodded, jogging towards the place and summoning a hard light grappling hook for her convenience.

Specter ruffled her hair and breathed out a light chuckle, ghosts and spirits moaning floated out of his mouth from his exhale. "Good job, kid. The media will be here soon, so get ready. Or not." He laughed, shaking (Name)'s shoulders in a joking manner. "Ah..we look like trash, right? My suit got ruined again..."

(Name) quietly tuned out the tiny rant that Specter had been spouting from his stupid face (that's her opinion) and pondered on what the man had said earlier... Is violence really needed to discipline and correct misuse of violence?

She didn't know.

She just wanted to go back to Musutafu, see her brothers, and rest. 

Her old home had seen another villain-hero confrontation. She wondered how they took it. 

She also wondered when she could get back here sometime.

--

I AM SO SORRY.

3153 words...maybe that's alright with y'all? Sorry if the end doesn't make any sense. I'm super sleepy right now. I'll just edit this later, okay?

Oh, and you learned avatar state. Yeah! Ahaha....yeah..

 buh-bye!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
1.3M 50.8K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭�...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
163K 5.3K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...