Just a little Sweet

By swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 26

1.4K 61 102
By swettyslove

A bit of a longer chapter, hope you enjoy ❤️

Sebastian POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing at 3 am. Veronica wanted me to meet her at the local park at 3:30 am.

I quickly turned off my alarm, making sure not to wake up my dad. If he found out what I was doing, he'd kill me.

The day that I got expelled he took me straight home and made me take one of my tablets. I pretended to swallow it, when he walked away I spat it out.

Veronica and I's plan is going to go off with a bang.

I got up out of bed and put on my normal clothes. I pulled out an empty black backpack and put it over my shoulders.

I picked up my phone and quietly opened the window. I would go through the door but it might wake him up.

I stepped out of the window, mentally thanking myself for choosing the bottom floor instead of the second story.

I carefully closed the window and ran to the local park that was no more then twenty minutes away.

I made it to the park in 18 minutes and saw Veronica sitting on a park bench as she scrolled through her phone.

Sebastian: Veronica. I said as I took a seat next to her. She smiled and put down her phone.
Veronica: Sebastian. She'll be here soon. She said and I nodded my head.
Veronica: you know something, me and you make a great team babe, we should have started working together earlier. She said making me smirk.
Sebastian: baby yes we do. I said as she moved herself so she was straddling me.

She connected her lips with mine and began roughly kissing me. I rested my hands on her beautiful curves and stuck my tongue down her throat. She likes its rough and I like giving it rough.

Veronica: you know. She breathed out as she removed her lips from mine.
Veronica: I never believed you raped that slut. She said with a smile.
Sebastian: mhh, lets not waste our time talking about her. I said as I attached my lips to hers again.

I held her taught against my body. She was grinding on me when we heard the sound of a lady.

Penny: Ah, teen love. Disgusting. She said bluntly.
Veronica: Penny Peabody, do you have what we need you old hag? She said as she looked at her newly done nails.
Penny: are you really going to be a little bitch when I have what you want? She said with an ugly laugh.
Veronica: oh Penny, daddy would get his men to kill you if you didn't do what I wanted. She said with a smirk.

Penny rolled her eyes but pulled out what we wanted from her bag.

Penny: don't mess around with it. As soon as it activates there's no going back. She said and we nodded our heads.

I placed it into my bag and Penny left.

Betty and everyone in that damn school is going to wish they never met me.

Veronica: we should probably stay here until 8:10 am. Since you're expelled it's better for you to turn up to class late. It gives you time to block the door way and lock them all in. She said and I nodded my head.
Sebastian: we've got four hours at least to waste, I can think of a couple things we can do. I said as I gripped her ass.

She let out a giggle as she took my hand and lead me behind a tree.

I ripped her dress off as she took off my shorts and shirt. Her hand ran down my chest and down to my hard cock. She kneeled down onto the dirt and wrapped her warm mouth around my length.

Betty POV:

I woke up Tuesday morning with a skip in my step. Sebastian is finally expelled and that means he'll never be coming back. He might even have left town. I mean he only came here for football, what would he have to stay for anyway?

I jumped out of bed and looked through my draw for something light and cute.

I pulled out a long jumper and a pair of light brown overalls. I also took out a pair of bike shorts.

I put it all on and walked into my bathroom. I brushed all the knots out of my hair and put it into two tight braids. I put on a necklace and my ring. I spray my favorite perfume and walk out of my bathroom.

I picked up my phone and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I saw dad was making my favorite chocolate chip pancakes as the dogs hovered around him.

I remember when I was 4 years old, I refused to eat anything else but my dad's chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. He would always make a smiley face out of the chocolate chips.

Betty: morning dad. I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek and walked to the fridge.
Hal: morning Princess. He said as he plated up the pancakes.

I got out the orange juice and poured some into my glass.

Hal: here you go. He said as he placed my pancakes in front of me.

I looked down at them and it didn't have a smiley face. I crossed my arms.

Hal: what's wrong darling? He asked.
Betty: there's no smiley face. I said to him.
Hal: Betty, you're 18, do you really need a smiley face on your pancakes? He asked while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: yes actually. I say. He lets out a laugh and did as I requested.

He gave me back my pancakes that now had a big smiley face on it. A smile of my own formed on my face.

Betty: thank you. I said like I'm all high and mighty.
Hal: you're so childish. He said with a laugh.
Betty: you love me. I said with a giggle.
Hal: mh. He said pretending to be skeptical. My jaw dropped.

How dare he not admit he loves his favourite child?

Betty: it's okay dad, I know you love me, I'm the favourite child. I said with a smirk as I flipped my hair.

Hal: yeah yeah, now go wake up your brother. He said with a laugh. I let out a giggle and walk into his room.

I sat on his bed and gently shaked him awake, since that's literally the only way you can wake him up. He could get shot and he'd sleep through it.

I finally woke him up and I went back into the kitchen. I continued eating my pancakes as I waited for Sweet Pea to get changed.

Sweet Pea soon came out of his room and took a seat next to me. He looked down to his pancakes and then to mine. He then looked up to dad.

Sweet Pea: how come she got a smiley face and I didn't? He asked sounding slightly offended. Dad let out a sigh.
Hal: I'm sorry, I thought my children were mature enough not to need a smiley face on their pancakes. He said as he put chocolate chips on Sweet Pea's pancakes.
Sweet Pea: well you thought wrong. He said making me laugh. Dad face palmed.

We continued eating breakfast as we stopped arguing over the chocolate chips and smiley faces.

It started getting late so Sweet Pea and I said goodbye to dad and headed to school.

When I arrived at school I stayed with my brother, Toni, Fangs and Jughead as I had my next class with Jughead.

I took a seat next to Jughead as Sweet Pea and I joined in on the conversation. They were talking about how long you should be able to leave an egg in the microwave until it's cooked.

Betty: hold on a second, how did you guys start this topic? I questioned and Sweet Pea nodded his head.
Toni: Jughead's-a-dumbass. She said while pretending to cough. I let out a giggle.
Betty: Juggie, what did you do? I asked while raising an eyebrow.
Jughead: well... he started out. I knew from that, that the story was going to be a good one.
Jughead: okay so I was hungry and the first thing I saw was an egg. I don't know how to boil or fry it so I decided why not microwave it? I put it in for twenty minutes and went into the lounge as I waited- Sweet Pea cut him off.
Sweet Pea: why would you put it in for twenty minutes? He asked Jughead like he's dumb.

Jughead: I wasn't planning on leaving it there for the whole twenty minutes. Anyway, it had been in the microwave for about five minutes and I started to hear some banging. I ran into the kitchen and saw sparks coming out of the microwave. It's safe to say that I've destroyed the microwave. Me and Sweet Pea let out the biggest laughs.

The bell soon rang so we all headed our separate ways, apart from Jughead and I.

Jughead walked me to my locker so we could get my stuff. We then walked to class and took a seat in the middle next to each other.

We were joking around as we waited for our teacher to arrive.

The lesson soon started and the teacher told us to do some partner work. We had to read a text and then do what the instructions said.

We had gotten twenty minutes through the class when someone in a black hoodie suddenly burst through the door. Everyone in the room looked to the hooded men in shock. The teacher looked just as scared as all of us. Well apart from Jughead, he looks cool, calm and collected. I should technically be like that as well since I'm Serpents Princess, but I'm not, I'm me. I'm not strong, I literally no nothing about defending myself.

Jughead could tell I was scared so he connected his hand with mine in a comforting manner. As the hooded man continued to look away, Jughead leaned closer to me so he could whisper something.

Jughead: text Sweet Pea. He said calmly, like it's just another normal day for him.

I used my free hand to sneakily pull out my phone from my pocket, making sure to be quiet so the guy wouldn't see me.

I heard a lot of rattling at the front of the room so I looked up. The guy was holding up a bomb that was controlled by the press of a button. As soon as he presses it, we're all essentially dead.

I turned on my phone and went into my messages with Sweet Pea. Just as I was going to text him, I heard the unforgivable and unforgettable deep laugh of a guy who I thought had finally left my life. Sebastian.

My stress levels just rose a hundred times more.

Jughead noticed and squeezed my hand.

I finally began typing something to Sweet Pea.

( Betty's message to Sweet Pea )

Help. Sebastian. Bomb.

( end of texts )

I didn't want to spend to much time on my phone in case he caught me, god knows what he's planning.

Sebastian began yelling out something about how he's better then all of us ever could be. Every couple seconds his eyes would land on mine. I felt disgusting as he liked his lips at me.

Half way through his rant, I saw Toni, Fangs and my god like brother standing near the door, gesturing for me to check my phone. I read his message and it read 'For us to get in you'll need to distract him'. I let out a sigh in my head, knowing Sebastian wouldn't be impressed if I did it aloud. Jughead read the message over my shoulder but still maintained calm.

I looked up in the direction Jughead was looking and I could see he was thinking of something.

Jughead: call his name and as soon as he looks, kiss me. He says.

I knew what he was thinking. He knew Sebastian would try to approach us, that's exactly when Sweet Pea, Toni and Fangs would burst through the door.

I looked at Jughead and nodded my head.

Betty: Sebastian. I said calmly.

Sebastian looked tense but turned around to face me.

I leaned over to Jughead, our hands were still connected as I smashed my lips on his.

When our lips touched I excepted it to just be a meaningless kiss that would get us out of trouble. The kiss meant a lot more then that. His lips felt so good being pressed against mine. Shivers of happiness ran down my spine.

Do I like Jughead Jones?

His lips molded into mine perfectly. My hand automatically held onto his tighter. I felt as his free hand raised to my inner thigh, gently rubbing in circular motions. I had to use all my strength not to let out a moan.

He gently bit my lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth to him.

As our kiss was going on I was able to here dissatisfied grunts and growls coming from Sebastian. I heard as his feet dragged against the ground to where Jughead and I were sitting.

Jughead and I soon disconnected our lips as we heard the door barge open.

I faced the entrance of the room and saw Sweet Pea holding down Sebastian as Toni took the control button out of his hands. As soon as Toni got the remote she stood a far distance away, incase he tried anything. Fangs tied Sebastian's hands and feet together, making him unable to move.

We were all able to hear the beautiful sounds of police sirens. I don't know who called them but I couldn't be more grateful.

The teacher instructed everyone to get out of the class and go outside.

Sweet Pea walked up to me as we walked outside, turns out the whole school was there as well. Sweet Pea and I walked out just as the Police pulled up. They were loading their guns as they entered the building.

Sweet Pea took a seat and I sat in his lap, clinging to his body.

Sweet Pea: are you okay? He asked me softly while rubbing my back. I nodded my head.
Betty: Pea... I said quietly.
Sweet Pea: mh? He said while facing me.
Betty: I- I want to report him. I said.

I knew the police were probably going to ask me about Sebastian and I want him locked up for as long as possible. I clearly need to do it as this might be the only way that he finally leaves me alone.

Sweet Pea: are you sure? He asked. I nodded my head.
Sweet Pea: I'm so proud of you. He said calmly as he placed a kiss on my head.
Betty: can you stay with me when I do it? I asked him.
Sweet Pea: of course. He said.

I continued to hold onto him as tight as I could, until I heard someone say my name.

Officer Steve: Betty Cooper? He asked as he approached me and Sweet Pea.
Betty: yes? I asked.
Officer Steve: I was wondering if I could just ask you a few questions? He asked as he took out his notepad. I nodded my head.

Officer Steve began asking me about Sebastian and if I knew anything about how he got the bomb or when.

Officer Steve: thank you for your help. Is there anything else you'd like to say? He asked.
Betty: uh... I'd a-actually like to report him. I started off nervously. As I spoke my last sentence I gripped onto Sweet Pea tighter.
Officer Steve: if you want to make a report, you'll have to do it alone. He said.

I looked to Sweet Pea, telling him with my eyes that I wasn't going to do it without him. I needed Sweet Pea's support to get through this.

Sweet Pea: not happening. He growled at the officer.

Officer Steve was about to say something else when Sheriff Keller approached us.

Sheriff Keller: Steve can you talk to the others? I'll handle this. He said. Steve nodded his head and walked off.

I mentally thanked Sheriff Keller for stepping in.

Sheriff Keller: you wanted to report something again Sebastian Brown? He questioned. I nodded my head.
Sheriff Keller: would you like your brother to be here? He asked calmly.
Betty: yes. I said. Unlike the other guy, Sheriff understood.

I began giving a formal statement off what happened to me on that horrible night. The whole time Sweet Pea stayed with me and held me close to him. When tears left my eyes as I relived those horrible moments, Sweet Pea would wipe my eyes and calm me down.

Sheriff Keller: thank you for this Betty. With this bomb threat and rape claims, he is facing a long, long time in jail. He said as he walked out and continued the investigation.

Sweet Pea: you okay? He asked as he wiped my eyes again.
Betty: yeah, it's just hard to say everything all over again. I said while resting my head on his shoulder.
Sweet Pea: I know. He said with a sigh.
Sweet Pea: but it's all over now. He'll be locked up and you'll never have to see him again. He said softly.

Jughead POV:

As soon as we got out of that room, Toni and Fangs dragged me to a back corner, away from Sweet Pea and Betty.

We left them alone for two reasons. One being that we knew that Betty needed to be alone with Sweet Pea. Second because they saw the kiss.

Toni: you and Betty. She said making herself and Fangs smirk.
Jughead: shut up, it was to distract Sebastian. I said.

I mean I really only did do it so I can keep Betty safe. I'd never use her like that. But the kiss was absolutely amazing. I felt so much electricity between us. Her lips were so soft and beautiful against mine.

As I was thinking about the amazing kiss I began thinking about Sweet Pea, he would have seen the kiss. This might not end so well.

Jughead: what was Sweet Pea's reaction? I asked them.

I mean kissing my best friends sister, it could either go really well or really bad. All Sweet Pea wants is someone to take care of Betty, I could be that guy.

Fangs: Sweet Pea said he was going to kill you the next time you're alone. He said with a straight face. My eyes widened.
Fangs: joking. He said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes.
Fangs: he looked angry at first but then he realized why you were doing it. He said the last part in air quotes.

Toni: sooo, how was the kiss? She asked.
Jughead: the best kiss of my life. I said all day dreamingly.
Fangs: Betty looked like she was pretty into it. He said with a grin.
Jughead: I doubt it. I said.

For the next thirty minutes we talked about the kiss, up until when Sweet Pea and Betty came back. We instantly stopped and Toni changed the subject to the egg situation.

Betty, Sweet Pea and I all headed to the Wyrm, to annoy our dads basically, and also to tell them about the bomb threat. But mainly to annoy them.

I got on my bike and Sweet Pea and Betty went on his.

We soon arrived at the Wyrm and we walked up to our dads office. As soon as they saw us they gave us confused looks.

Sweet Pea: your favorite children are here. He said with a laugh as we all took a seat. Since there wasn't enough space, Betty sat in Sweet Pea's lap.

That could be me, she could be in my lap.

Hal: how come you guys are here? He asked the three of us.
Jughead: there was a bomb at school. I said casually.
Fp: what the hell? He asked in shock.
Sweet Pea: no surprise, Sebastian was the one who had it. He said angrily as he wrapped his arms around Betty.

Betty gave him a soft look that instantly calmed him down. They're relationship is honestly amazing.

Hal: has he been arrested? He asked. We all nodded our heads.

We stayed with our dads for another three hours until we annoyed them to the point where they kicked us out.

I decided to go home and so did Betty and Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea POV:

We were thankfully home and Betty was sitting in my lap with a blanket over us. She hasn't wanted to leave my side since the whole bomb situation went down.

I was honestly so pissed when Betty and Jughead kissed, but I realized it was the smartest thing to do. It kept Betty as far away from Sebastian but still got him distracted. I knew Jughead did the right thing so I let it go.

We were flicking through channels when we saw a news report on, it was about our school and the bomb. We began watching, it basically confirmed that Sebastian was locked up and wouldn't be getting out for a very long time. The report also said that our school would be closed for the rest of the week, I can't complain with that.

I could feel Betty tense a little as his name was mentioned though.

Sweet Pea: you're safe Betts. I said softly. She turned her head to me. She looked so sad.
Betty: am I Pea? The last time I thought I was he came to school with a bomb. She said with sadness in her eyes.
Sweet Pea: this is different, he's in jail now. He can't get to you. I said as she wrapped her arms around my torso and rested her head on my chest.
Sweet Pea: you're going to be okay. You're safe. I said while playing with her hair.
Betty: I just want him to leave me alone Swetty. She said.
Sweet Pea: I know. I said as I wrapped my arms around her in a comforting manner.

When ever Betty picks herself up after all the shit Sebastian did to her, he comes back and does something dumber. I wish he would somehow accidentally get killed and Betty can finally feel safe, knowing that he can't hurt her anymore.

It started getting late into the evening and after dinner Betty and I went into my room so she could choose some horrible romantic movie that I hated with all my life.

She ended up choosing some movie we've watched before, but as usual I didn't complain.

She started the movie and wiggled her way into my grip. She basically moved my arms to around her small body. I let out a laugh.

She got half way through the movie and she started getting tired like usual.

Betty: can I stay with you? She asked tiredly with her eyes half way closed.
Sweet Pea: sure. I said.

I turned off my computer and put it on my bedside table. I turned off my lamp light and finally settled down so she could get some rest.

Betty: thank you for everything Sweet Pea. She while holding me tight and placing a kiss on my cheek. I just held her tighter.
Sweet Pea: I'll always be here for you. I said softly

We soon fell asleep.

I really hope Betty gets some peace from now on.

A/N
Sebastian and Veronica working together. Will she get caught?
Sebastian is finally out of Betty's life.
Will Betty and Jughead act on their kiss?
Sweet Pea being the best little brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.9K 71 99
Offline purpose 701 - 776 + side story
1.9M 59.7K 69
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 | ❝ You can't deny we have chemistry, sweetheart. ❞ In which Reggie's know-it-all little sister is paired up with the Southside Se...
304K 5K 96
Cringe. Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner- instagram love story part 1. Part 2 out now. Credits to owners for manips. Started: June 10, 2018.