The Perfect Boy

By robingerardchua

This is a complete story based on a real-life experience (maybe around 70%-75% true). After finishing the b... More

The Fateful Day
The Fateful Day - 2
Counting Sheep
The Fateful Day - 3
The Messages
Never Enough
Pandemonium
A Stroll in the Park
Moments Captured in Time
The World through the Eyes of Osaka
From Now On
Don't Let go
Time stood still
In the Presence of Osaka
Drowned
The End of Nightmares
Intruder
A New Song to Sing
A Shadow that Lingered
Best Friend Turned Bully
A Ray of Hope
Approaching Revelation
A Burden Too Heavy
Ben's Life Story
The Boy in the Mirror
The End of the Rope
Healing of Memories
Your Place is Number One
Immersed in the Memories of Love
Guardian
Necklaces
Holding On and Letting Go
The Beginning of the End
Closure
Beginning of Lasting Relationship
Gentle Whispers
No More Words
The Day The Sky Fell On My Head
Accepting the Guilty Verdict
I Built A Friend . . . And Killed Him
Silent Scream - 1
Silent Scream - 2
(Not So) Silent Scream - 3
Silent Scream - 4
A Chance Encounter With Fate - 1
A Chance Encounter With Fate - 2
Birds of A Feather Flock Together
The Storyteller
Beyond the Moon and the Stars
The Longing That Never Went Away
The Flight of a Tiny Bird
The Killer's name
Lucid Dream of Unquenchable Yearning
The Last Good Bye
Of Love and Friendship

Do Best Friends Cuddle?

16 6 9
By robingerardchua

Flashback

Anthony's POV

I was totally enamored by his words. It was like I was held prisoner by them. They captured me and kept me in chains. They took roots deep within.

I didn't want to leave Connor. I knew his name because he had messaged me back.

There was so much I wanted to know about him. He was a very intriguing character. It was a brief encounter, but he left a big mark. I was only a listeneer of his words, but he pretty much wooed me into his world of make-belief.

As I listened to him telling that story and later as we spoke, I felt his voice so homey, so calming and soothing. His voice was like a very sexy and younger version of Morgan Freeman's. The pitch, the tone, the intonation, with every word he used, expressed the very exact emotions he tried to convey. His voice was like a rushing river escorting me into the land of dreams where fairy tale happens. I was the prince rescuing the damsel in distress.

But I had rush back to school to write a report for Mr. Ashwin on my time at the Providence Holy Family Hospital Spokane. He gave me no option – I was glad now that he did not – I was to spend 2 hours every weekend at a hospital for 3 months and make a report of my time there or get expelled from school.

I had to admit this was probably my fifth or sixth time to brush with 

school authorities in the last 6 months. But for a good reason . I was now known as the bullies' bully. I bullied those who bullied.   After years of being a witness to the bullying and doing nothing,  I decided to do something about it.  As a result, I spent a lot of time in detention or community works.

As I was typing my report with only Andrew, who had become close to me,  in the detention room – Mr. Ashwin went out and said he would be back in 15 minutes.  Andrew had some altercations with some dimwits, hence our being cooped up in a hell hole like this.

As I was writing my essay, I could not help myself from the lingering thoughts, I explained to Andrew what had happened during the visit.

"I met a person when visiting Holy Family. He was telling  stories to the people there, mostly children and young adults. They were so familiar with him like he was one of the staff there. And you should look at the faces of the children, even the nurses and doctors."

So, I proceeded to tell him what had happened. Andrew looked at me rather amusingly. I must have looked like a love-struck puppy, but I couldn't help myself. Andrew picked it up quickly.

"Dude, slow down. You sound like a devoted fan of his." I must have turned red. I felt it. My face warm. I was hyperventilating a bit.

Andrew punched my arm and hugged me to death with a look on his face. I struggled to return the punch but was unable. He jolted and moved away.

I brushed aside the thought, although he might be right.

"You should listen to him telling stories, dude, you'd feel the same way too!"

"Anthony, we've been very close lately,  I know you inside out. We have boners together cuddling in our sleep, remember?  I know your smell from a mile.   I know your habits and I date say every thing about you.  But, I must remind you, you have never behaved like this before and so be careful, okay bud!" I hit him hard before he could continue." He moved a distance away from me, smiling.

"Something is going on in that head of yours." My ears were alarmingly burning.

"Never mind then. I don't wanna talk to you. You turn every conversation into a freaking relationship discussion. You know I hate that. And I keep telling you, I AM NOT GAY."  I lauhed at myself mentally having said that.  Andrew knew better.

"But you love cuddling with me! And you have boner every time."   Helooked so innocent as he was saying them.

"That is what people call morning wood!"  I threw some books at him.

"No, you have it while cuddling BEFORE  we slept!" Notice the stress in the word. He tried to accuse me of it, while he was guilty of the same.

"But that doesn't mean that I am gay. You are my buddy, my brother. We do things together."

"Best friends don't shower together; we do," he said with a smirk.

"So what are you insinuating ... that we ... that you yourself are ..."

He chuckled, covered my mouth with his hand, made some awfully weird sounds, pecked me on my cheek, handed in his essay and simply ran out of the room.

"Just kidding bud."  He was running for his life while I chased after him with a baseball bat in my hand.

End of Flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 8.9K 34
(WARNING!: DEPRESSING CONTENT, POORLY WRITTEN: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) "I deserve just as much pain as she gives me." He said fully meaning it and...
413K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
23K 601 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
247K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...