My first luv story {Jimin ff}...

By Uglydork_26

So... This is a story where two hearts meet after a great make-over exclusively done in Europe by Yn... A fat... More

My first luv story
Don't Under Estimate Me!
Always busy huh?
Bts in the game!
Got7 is back!
The compitition day
Pool party...
Beach... Bitch?!
Surprised by them
I love you too!!!
Heart breaks and Goodbyes
New life
The Comeback
Happy Ending

Are we happy???

372 14 4
By Uglydork_26

11 months later...

Jimin and i are happy. We trully love eachother. We went through problems and trials a normal couple will do. Jealousy, arguements and many more... but we survived until now. Today is our 11th monthsary and i wanna cook for my love.

Jimin: Hey babe! What are you doing?

Yn: Im cooking.

Jimin: Kimbap?

Yn: yep!

Jimin: but i think i dont want to eat that this morning...

Yn: then what do you want?

Jimin: You... *smirk*

And y'all  know what happened.  Jiminie literally threw her on the bed and you know... 

So that's how they celebrated their monthsary.

Timeskip》 next morning...

I woke up not seeing Jimin beside me. I was kinda disappointed but something enlightened my mood.
His VOICE... He's in the balcony. Wait... Talking to whom?! I stood up and went to him but stoped when i heared him say "k. Bye.. see ya. Luv ya!"

I hurried back to my bed and pretend to be sleeping. My heart ached for some reasons and I hate it...

I mean, i trust him but, this is way too much for my heart to handle.

I heared footsteps coming towards me. I knew it is Jimin. I kinda felt happy, but also sad on the same time..                   

then, i heared him sigh.             

  I pretended to wake up. And headed straight to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 297 28
Jisoo and Jin had together for ten years and everything fall apart without Jin know what's wrong. Jin feel anger in him towards her but it's not gonn...
855 100 10
Before we get started i want to say that i don't assume ANY of the the idols sexualities or anything else this is just a fanfic that I started to wri...
196 1 13
Mature content πŸ”ž What will happen when two oppossites find each other. When they cross paths, he will hate her at first, but then, that hate will g...
73.3K 2.3K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...