The Dragon Hunter(Wattys 2019...

By Trollhunterlover26

Your name is Y/N and you have a job as a reporter.You go to Arcadia Oaks high school along with your best fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 1 /part 2
N/A
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 /part 1
Chapter 4 /part 2
Chapter 5 /part 1
Chapter 5/part 2
Chapter 6/part 1
Chapter 6/part 2
Chapter 7/part 1
Chapter 7/part 2
Chapter 8/part 1
Chapter 8/part 2
Chapter 9/part 1
Chapter 10/part 1
Chapter 10/part 2
Chapter 11/part 1
Chapter 11/part 2
Chapter 12
Sequel/Thank you!
Little prestent from yours truly! (Small extra for this book)
Pictures for sequel

Chapter 9/part 2

1.7K 65 46
By Trollhunterlover26

Dictatious's POV

I watched carefully as Gunmar walked up to the minions.

"Let her go",Gunmar said sternly.

The minions immediately let go of (Y/N) as she was frozen in fear.

Gunmar grinned as he took out his sword and held it in front of (Y/N)'s head.

Before she could say anything,Gunmar used his blade to take control of her sole.

"She won't remember anything about Arcadia or what we talked about.She will forget her whole past",he said.

"What would you like me to do with her your evilness",I said nervously.

He put his blade away as we both stared at the teenage girl,passed out on the cold hard floor.

"When she wakes up,you will train her immediately and depending on how good she is,I will make her captain of the army",he said putting his arms behind his back.

"What if she asks about her past?"

"Tell her that her family abandoned her when she was small and we took her in",he said.

I nodded as he went back to his thrown."Take her back to her room",I ordered the minions.

They picked her up and walked out of the room,leaving Gunmar and I.

"If you fail me...there will be consequences",he sneered.

"Yes my lord",I said while leaving the room.

————-

Hannah POV

I was talking to Mary as Jim ran up to me."Have you seen (Y/N)?",he asked.

"Bye Hannah",Mary said as she left.

I turned towards Jim and shook my head."Haven't seen her since yesterday after the battle",I said.

"She missed play practice and she missed school",he said.

"Well she's not at Diamond City because we were banned from there",I said.

"You were what?",he asked.

I looked at my nails and back at him."Yup.She was banned from there for not killing you.She even threw her amulet away and everything.She's falling apart",I said.

"Why didn't you help her?"

"We aren't really on good terms right now so I haven't really spoke to her since then",I said.

He shook his head."Where can she be?"

"I can run by her house and check",I said.

"Good idea.I have to babysit but tell me if you find her",he said while running off to his bike.

Just what I need.I search for the ex-best friend.

After about a 20 minute ride,I arrived at her house.I walked up to her door and knocked.

"Hello Mr.(L/N)",I said as he opened the door.

"Oh hello Hannah.Its good to see you again,come in",he said as he moved out of the way.

I smiled and walked inside.

"I was wondering if (Y/N) was here?"

"Actually,she never came home after school yesterday.I was hoping you would know what happened to her",he said.

"I haven't seen her either.Jim and I are concerned about where she is."

"I'm going to call the police",he said as he pulled out his phone.

"Ill go tell everyone in the neighborhood to keep an eye out for her",I said.

He nodded as someone on his phone picked up.

"Hello,this is 911,what's your emergency?"

"Hey,my daughter never came back home from school yesterday and no one has seen her.Im worried that she might have been kidnapped",he said.

"Where's the last place you saw her?"

"I saw her before she left for school but that's it.She takes her bike",he answered.

"Alright Sir.I'm going to need her name,age,and birthday.I also need your information",the other person said.

As he was talking to them,I went out the door and called Jim.

"Oh hey Hannah",he said as I heard a crash in the background.

"Is everything alright?",I asked as I heard a baby cry.

"Um everything is perfect!Any news?",He asked.

"She wasn't at home and her father called the police",I said.

"Hope we find her soon",he said as I heard him panting.

"Are you running?",I asked.

"No,no",he said quickly as I heard some glass break.

"I got to go,bye!",He said as he hung up.

"That was strange",I muttered.

I walked down the neighborhood and told each family to keep a look out for (Y/N).They all are starting to worry about her.

———
                      (Y/N) POV

I woke up and looked around.Where am I?

"Oh (Y/N),you have finally awoken",I heard someone say.

I smiled as Dictatious walked through the door.

"Yeah,what happened",I said.

"Let's just say you had a pretty bad fall and hit your head",he said.

I got out of my bed as I grabbed a cloak and put it on.

"Time to start your training",he said as he grabbed my arm.

"My What?",I asked.

"Training,you are finally old enough to fight in war",he said.

"Really?",I asked.

He nodded."Wait,how come I don't remember any of this?"

"You had a pretty hard fall and it caused you to lose your memory",he said.

"Maybe you can tell me some of my past to remind me",I said.

He nodded."15 years ago,one of the goblins brought you in the darklands when you were small.You didn't have a home so we took you in.Ever since then,you watched as we fought in battles against humans.You always wanted to fight with us and be out there on the battle field but you were to young.Then Gunmar told you when you are 15,he would let you start your training",he said.

"Why did you guys fight humans?",I asked.

"They are dirty fleshbags and they wanted to kill our kind.They banished us here because of what we wanted",he said.

"That's horrible",I said.

He nodded.

We walked down the endless paths until we reached a huge room.

It looked like a mini stadium.

Dictatious grabbed a sword and handed it to me.

"Hold up.I've never used a sword before!How do you expect me to train with this?",I asked.

"You will learn quickly.Trust me,you will know what your doing",he said.

I held the sword in front of my self carefully.

"Now, aim at the minion in the corner and slice him",Dictatious said.

"Slice him?Why-"

"Because I said so",Dictatious said sternly.

I nodded nervously as I moved the sword to my side.

I ran behind the minion but he turned around and pushed me to the floor.

"Always get back up!No matter what!",Dictatious yelled.

I nodded as I jumped up and slid under the minions arm when he swung at me.While he was trying to turn around,I took that second to throw my sword at him.When my sword collided with his back,he immediately fell over and turned into black sand.

"Great Job (Y/N)!You know how to use that sword,your a pro",Dictatious said.

"That's great but I don't know how I'm good at it.I've never used a sword before",I commented.

"That's the thing!You have potential and you can use that against people.Next,you will have to pass a couple excruciating obstacles",he said.

"Well let's get started then",I said as I wrapped my cloak around my waist.

————

I flew through the air on my hover board to Diamond City.I felt the rush of wind hit my face as I continued up into the air.

Maybe Winter will have a clue to where she is.Where ever the amulet is,that is where we will find (Y/N).

As I reached the island,I jumped of my over board."Hover Board off",I said as it formed back into my bracelet.I picked it up and put it back on my wrist.

As I walked into the entrance,two dragons flew in front of me.

"What are you doing here?",The first dragon asked.

"I'm here to speak to Winter!Its urgent",I said.

The dragons looked at each other and back at me.

"You were banned from the island"

"I don't care.Your protecter might be in the slightest bit of danger and you don't care?",I asked annoyed.

"She chose not to obey our rules and because of that,she is no longer our protecter",they said.

"That's a bunch of bull crap!She has always been there for all of you and has fought off everything to protect you guys.She has bent back and forth to help you guys and you don't even repay her with a thank you?That day of the battle between BurningFlame and the Dragon Hunter,she didn't obey your rules but she wasn't banned.She stuck up for what she believed in and that's the right thing to do.Your rules hardly make any sense.We are not dragons,we are humans so we will do things our own way wether you like it or not!",I yelled.

They both stared at me with wide eyes.

"What?Cat got your tongue?",I asked.

The dragon pointed his claw behind me.I slowly turned around to meet eyes with Winter.

"Your highness",the dragon said softly.

"DarkCore and WindHope,you may be dismissed",Winter said.

They nodded as they flew back to their posts.

"You heard all of it,didn't you?",I asked.

She nodded."I know it was wrong to burst out like that but everything is true!You didn't even give her a chance to explain",I said.

"Fine!Tell me exactly why she didn't kill the Trollhunter",she said.

"Because that Trollhunter is Jim Lake.Our classmate and friend.She couldn't kill him.In my opinion,I'm starting to think she's crushing on the guy",I said.

"He's your classmate?"

"Oh right,Dragon knowledge.A classmate is basically a person you see every day and sit near in a room.You learn together as a group and learn about each other",I said.

"Interesting",she said.

"Well...will you let her back here at Diamond City?",I asked.

"I can see why she didn't kill him and why she had such a shocked expression when she saw him",she said.

I stood there,waiting for her to say something else.

"I'll have to speak to the council",she said.

"Are you kidding?",I asked.

She nodded.

"She is missing and no one can find her.We need your help",I said.

"She's what!?",Winter asked.

"She's missing",I repeated.

"That's not good.Not good at all",she said.

"Can you find her?"

"I'm afraid not miss Spirit",she said disappointingly.

"Tonight,send out a search party.We need to find her"

She nodded and called down three dragons.Two of them was the dragons that stopped me earlier.

"WindHope,DarkCore,and BlueRay.Send out our best guards tonight and search for our Dragon Hunter.Under no circumstances,don't return without information",Winter announced.

"Yes ma'am",they said in union as they flew back to where they came from.

"Thank you Winter",I said.

I Immediately remembered something as a shocked expression filled my face.

"What's wrong?"

"She doesn't have her amulet!She threw it somewhere in the canal",I yelled.

I put my hands on my head.

"Calm down.Hopefully it's still there",she said.

"I'm going to go check ASAP",I said as I looked at my bracelet.

"Hover Board on",I said.

My bracelet dropped and formed into its Hover Board form.

"Be careful",Winter said.

I nodded as I jumped of the side of the island.

I landed on my Hover Board and flew down to the canal.

When I landed on the ground,I looked around but the amulet wasn't there.

"Crap,crap,crap!Someone else must have picked it up after (Y/N) left",I yelled as I hit my head with my hand.

I took a deep breath and looked around.

"It's okay,It's okay.Luckily,no one else can activate it so to them it's like a clock or something.I just have to find who took it",I muttered.

I was about to leave until something caught my attention in the corner of my eye.

"A pen?"

I bent down and examined the pen.Its not just any persons pen.It had their name engraved on the side.

Its Stricklers...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 141 11
You have lived in the dark lands since your beginning. the surface was too warm and the cold in this place is perfect. Barely anyone lives here well...
90.4K 2.9K 69
(originally) tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters x male reader Y/N is the older brother of jim, but also the Eternal Knight, a servant/slave to morgana. n...
3.2K 103 7
[𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: INCOMPLETE. ongoing, slow updates !] 𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐗 ━━ "I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST EARTHEN WITCHES EVER! DON'T YOU JERKS EVER FORG...
4.3K 329 32
"All that glitters is not gold, but all that is pure most certainly is." The Dark Ages are over. Camelot has been lost. Killahead is scattered. Those...