The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 48

15.6K 502 128
By shenu20

*Yunna's pov*

The familiar smell of blood and sweat, tears of cries, screams of agony, shed apart fleshes and broken limbs filled the field which is surrounded by bright hot flames locking everyone inside the circle. Everyone cringed and gulped seeing the death in distinguish of their future king.

"Do something!" I snapped breaking everyone out of their shock and feared trance. This is not a time to stay rotten in our spots and stare at the beast in his killing rampage. Every second count an other life. Every breath take us an other step closer to our death. We have to do something. We have to stop the beast.

"The only way we can wake her up is, we have to hurt the person she is bonded with. She will surely wake up to save him!" Mellisa explained brushing a strand of hair out of Shenu's face. Despite the situation Suga oppa looked lovingly at his mate caressing his petal's face. Well lets just say Mellisa already won a part of his heart. The other part depends on Shenu's point of view on her.  I broke out of my stance when an other gut wrenching scream echoed in the dark forest. Everyone looked at the beast to see someone's head getting rip apart by him.

"How can we hurt her bond? Look at him! We wouldn't be even able to pull a strand of fur from his body!" Jimin said shuddering with fear. Everyone's eyes snapped towards Mellisa for answers. She is the only hope we have.  She suddenly looked at Taehyung and he nodded his head at her silently coming into a agreement in between them.

"NO!" I yelled as realization downed on me. Jungkook is not the only one she has a bond with. She has a strong bond with Taehyung also. Their guardian bond. Tae looked at me and smiled reassuringly, but nothing on that smile was reassuring to me. I can't let my mate to walk on to his own death.

"I have to do this Yunna. This is my duty!" he said before walking towards the big black wolf holding his sword tightly on his hand. I was about to run behind him, but Namjoon oppa and Seguli held me back in my place. Tae advance towards the beast who was shredding an other rouge into pieces and slashed his sword on his back creating a deep cut on its' back. Jungkook didn't howl in pain nor flinched when Tae cut him. He just tore the rouges before slowly turning towards Tae. Within a blink of an eye his deep cut in the back closed and healed leaving no trance at all to prove that there was a cut. All of our eyes widened while the beast snarled at Tae not realizing him at all as his best friend.I start to scream and trashed in their hold trying to release myself to run towards my mate. I can't loose my mate again. Not again. He is my last in everything. There wouldn't be no one after him in my life. If anything happens to him that would be the end of mine also.

Jungkook jumped on Tae the same time when Tae bend and cut his hind leg avoiding getting pin into the ground. Jungkook stumble on to the ground and Tae used that chance to stand up properly and examine the beast. One second there was a deep cut on Jungkook's hind leg, but the next second there was nothing. Jungkook stand up and shook the dust away from his body. He can kill Tae if he wants within a blink of an eye, but look like something holding him back, That's why he is giving Tae a chance to fight him. But when Jungkook growled at him angrily I knew what ever was holding him back is gone. Tae raised his sword to make an other cut on Jungkook's chest just as Jungkook raised his paw to claw Tae's stomach.

"NOOOOO....!"I screamed as tears spilled out of my eyes like rain. "SOMEONE SAVE HIM!" I yelled depressingly particularly into no one. Anyone wouldn't dare to walk to the jaws of death like my idiot mate. Taehyung fell on his knees to floor holding his wounded stomach and the bloody sword that was stab into the floor to support his weight. Jungkook wagged his tail excitedly seeing his pray getting weak.

"SHENU PLEASE WAKE UP! SAVE HIM! PLEASE..!" I screamed from the top of my lung looking at Shenu's limp body on Mellisa's grasp. Tae's head was hanging low while blood oozing out from his wound. I can feel his pain. I can feel it and I can do nothing about that. Jungkook charged towards him and jump into the air to make Tae's body to pin in the ground, but Tae used that chance and stabbed his sword deep into the beast chest. A loud howl escaped from Jungkook's mouth when he fell to the ground along with Taehyung who now held his clawed chest in pain. NOOOOOO......! We all fell into our knees when Jungkook stand up again on his feet and let out a loud  piercing growl. The sword on his chest start to burn into ashes and immediately the wound healed. Tae slowly knelled down again holding both his wounds which are taking it time to  heal unlike Jungkook's.

 No. No. No. Noooo..... He is going to kill my mate. he is going to kill him. Jungkook let out a warning growl, a growl that a wolf would let out before hunting and charged towards his kneeling figure. "SHENU.......!" I screeched from the top of my lung and dropped to floor seeing Jungkook in the air ready to pin my mate's body into the floor and shred him into pieces. Suddenly Jungkook's body felt backward like hitting on something. He got up again and tried to jump on my mate again when he hit something again and stumbled backward. We all looked at the scene with wide eyes. What is happening.

Taehyung slowly raised his head and looked at Jungkook through his lashes with a small smirk raising on his face. He is mocking the beast who is very frustrated about not being able to reach him.

"It's working!" Mellisa beamed suddenly with hopeful eyes. " The bond is protecting him. It created a invisible shield around Tae!" She explained which gave me a hope to breath again in relief. I felt my cold blood rushing in my veins again in pure hope. Jungkook circled around Taehyung's knelled figure blow around him getting the invisible shield into the lights. There around Tae's body was a light blue color bubble protecting him from the beast. Suddenly Jungkook sat down calmly in the ground confusing all of us. He observe the little bubble around Tae's with intensive gaze and start wagging his tail again. What is he doing? Suddenly he stood up in his all four legs and howled loudly into the sky making the ground beneath us shake and the blue bubble to shatter into pieces like broken glasses.. My breath hitched, stomach scrunched and chest tighten seeing the only thing keeping my mate safe is shattering into pieces. Jungkook let out a wolfish smirk at Tae before slowly taking his steps towards Tae's kneeling figure. Tae stayed on his knees rotten into the ground unable to move from shock, fear and pain.

"Jungkook!" a small whisper echoed in the whole forest making everyone froze on their spots. Jungkook stilled on his track. All our heads snapped towards Shenu's limp body in the ground within a millisecond with such a speed that I am surprised how any of us didn't get a whiplash? I saw slowly her chest started rising up and down and her heart beat ringed in all our heads giving hopes with each beat. She is back! Shenu is back!

She slowly opened her eyes while all of us stared at her like she is ghost, froze on our spots. Mellisa was the first one to support her body and make her sit up properly on ground all the while we stared at her like she is unreal. She slowly turn her head towards the scene we long forgot due to shock. A very tired small smile appeared on Tae's face when she looked at him worriedly while the beast next to him looked at her with a curious look. The wolf in front of us slightly bent his head into side and looked at her sitting figure in the  ground with a very observing and a curious gaze. In the corner of my eyes I saw Taehyung sitting down in the ground with a sigh of relief.

"Jungkook my love!" Shenu called him softly, very softly that it is barely audible. But we all heard it clearly thanks to our super hearings. We all hold back our breath when the beast start taking slow steps towards Shenu. He stopped in front of her in a hand length. Shenu slowly dragged her body towards him reducing a gap between them. A low growl escaped from his throat when she start nearing him, but did nothing to hurt her. Shenu didn't stop either, She got closer to him and slowly, very very slowly, like  in slow motion raised her hand. Jungkook looked at hand with a cautious gaze and glanced back at Shenu's kind eyes. She nodded her head at him clearly  hopping for him to lean into her touch. Jungkook slowly but carefully lowered his head and met her raising hand halfway. We all gasped when his wolf size start returning back into normal and his eyes turn back to silver as soon as Shenu's hand touched his snot. He completely relaxed and leaned into her touch sitting on the floor in front of her. He purred when Shenu start caressing his head. But still we can sense the tense in the air. His beast is still not calmed yet. He is  still in the edge.

Shenu placed her tender fingers of her both hands on his snot and lowered it placing her forehead on his wolf's forehead. A sigh escaped from his mouth and smoke came out through his sharp canines. Her hands ran up on his snot finding all the way to his ears before looking deep into his glowing silver eyes. Silence fell upon the cold night forest and all of us watched the scene praying to all the gods came into our mind. Shenu leaned back and took a deep breath, like preparing herself for something still starring into his eyes. Suddenly her eyes glowed silver too.

"I love you!" her double voice echoed in the every corner of the forest. That's it! That's all took the flames around us die down, the thick air to loosen and the beast to shift back into his human form. We all stared at them in shell-shock. Just three words! Just three words from her mouth took him to calm down his blood-thirst. Mellisa started muttering something under her breath and immediately white smoke covered his lower area. Tears streamed down from Jungkook's now tired eyes and his eyes turned back to his normal color. The corner of Shenu's lip tug upward and the next second she opened her mouth extending her sharp canines.

"I love you Jungkook!" She whispered once again before sinking her canines deep into his neck making him to moan in pleasure and pain. She is marking him. She is marking him in front of everyone. Half of the rouges,the whole royal pack, her both fathers and her friends are witnessing her claiming what is rightfully her's. Jungkook wrapped his both hands around her and pulled her body closer to his leaving no gap in between them for air. We all are witnessing two souls merging into one. A mate claiming her claim. Shenu pulled back and licked the excess blood on his already healing mark. She took few seconds to examine her mark on his neck proudly and locked her gaze with her mate's.

"Mine!" That was the last word escaped from Jungkook's mouth before he finally collapsed into her embrace loosing his conscious.

"Yes! Yours!

***********

*Third person's pov*

"Look like you slept well last night!" Namjoon mocked seeing a tired looking j-hope dragging his body to the dinning table.

"Yah! A very good sleep in the hallway front of Shenu's closed bedroom door." Jin said setting food into the table along with his mate's help. J-hope just rolled his eyes, too tired to argue with them early in the morning.

"Why the heck even you slept there?" Suga asked as he dragged his mate who is walking around the table to sit next to him.

"Cause Jungkook is scared that he will loose control in the night and barged into her room. So he wants me to sleep with him. I am thanks full at-least this time he let me dragged the bed there." J-hope answered pouring a glass of water for him.

"You are lucky hyung! I had to sleep in her balcony floor with him!" Jimin next to him said with a heavy sigh.

"Isn't there anyone normal in our group?" J-hope exaggerate dramatically.

"Hey! Did you forget me! I am human and completely normal." Jin answered as he took his seat.

"Hyung what is your password?" Taehyung cut in before anyone can tell anything to him, walking into the scene holding jin's phone in his hand and sitting next to his mate on the table.

"0103" Jin shrugged answering his question and everyone looked at him with raised eyebrows. "What? That's my babies birth dates!" he explained what are those numbers means making everyone groan at him.

"He even suggest me to meet a lawyer to adopt Jungkook and Shenu as our children when we first start dating!" Seguli uttered shaking her head at her boyfriend and sitting next to him.

"And here you are claiming you are normal hyung!" Namjoon said earning a death glare from the mention man and chuckles from the rest.

"Good morning!" They all turn their head to the sound of their princess cheerful voice to see a freshly washed up girl walking towards them with a bright smile. They all returned the greet with the same smile as she took her seat next to the head chair which is still empty.

"Baby?" Jin's motherly voice got the attention of their princess who looked at his worried face with a frown. She hates it when her oppas are moody or worried. "It's has been two weeks baby. Don't you think it's enough punishing him?" he questioned softly. Being careful not to offend her.

"He wouldn't sleep in any of our rooms Shenu! He would always sleep closer to your room and we have to company him to make sure that he wouldn't loose control and barged into your room." She just let out a heavy sigh at Jimin's explanation and gathered all her patience to explain everyone once again why she is doing this.

"Oppa I am doing this to make sure that he wouldn't dare to loose his control again and go on that killing rampage again."

"But you guys are newly mated petal! It's hard fro him to stay away from him!" Suga who sat in front of her said grabbing his hand.

"That's why I am specially doing this, So that he would never forget this punishment. He broke Jimin's hand when he tried to stop him from destroying throne room, he broke your limbs, chocked your mate and almost kill Tae! He needs to learn a lesson oppa. Beside I am just not allowing him to sleep with me, it's not like I am totally ignoring him. I am still talking to him." she let out getting done with this explanation for the hundredth time.

"Yah like a total stranger!" Tae butt in earning a glare from his master. Everyone went silent waiting for her next statement, but naothing came. Both of them continued their starring competition silently until someone behind them cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention. All their heads snap to see their youngest walking towards the table like a zombie. It's obvious that the younger hadn't had a good sleep in a long time. He grated everyone with a forced smile and turn towards his mate as he took the head seat.

"Good morning Angel!" He specially greeted his mate with hopeful eyes who is currently looking at her plate like it is the most important thing in the world. Everyone looked at her with same expression waiting for her reaction, but all of them shook their head in disappoint when she just nodded her head at him still avoiding the eye contact. Jungkook's smile fell and his face dulled instantly loosing all the hope. But he is still thankful that she let him call her from her true name. Angel! It shows that Jungkook earned her trust.

"How are your universities going guys?" Jin asked suddenly changing the subject to brighten up younger's mood.

"Oh it is very interesting!" Suddenly Jimin said excitedly.

"Yah! It's really interesting to see how Shenu gets pissed over the boys arranged by Jungkook, when they threaten any boy who dare to approach her." Seguli said dragging the words and trying her best not to burst into laugh seeing her friend's scowling face. An other glare was thrown towards Jungkook by her. Well there goes the affect of trying to cheer him up.

*********

*Shenu's pov*

I walked or more like stomped towards our lunch table where others are waiting for me with a annoying face, cause of the guards Jungkook arranged to keep other males away from me. These boys are getting into my nerves and that mate of mine pissing me off even more doing this. On top of that my wolf is not helping the situation at all. She is really restless these days. Can't blame her though. We just marked each other and here I am punishing my mate keeping him away from me. That greatly affects my wolf as much as it's affect his wolf. Beside I also kind of feel empty and lonely without him. That's why I would let him stay close to me even though I pretend like ignoring him. It's hurt both of us.Still I am doing this, that next time he would think twice before loosing his control knowing the consequence of it.

I walked towards my patiently waiting friends and placed my bag next to Tae who sat in front of my mate. His intensive gaze followed all my moves silently but I pretend to ignore. I excused myself from them telling I will be right back and walked towards the restroom to do my business. I washed my hands came out from the restroom to see a cute tall human boy standing in front of the girls restroom leaning against a wall. I just flashed a smile at him and start walking away.

"Excuse me!" I stop on my track when he called me. I turned to see the boy standing their shyly rubbing the back of his neck avoiding my eye contact. " Err... You are Shenu right?" he asked awkwardly which I nodded my head at. " I am Jae! From the same facility!" He said extending his hand for a shake. Oh now I noticed his face properly. Indeed I share few lectures with him. I took his hand with a small smile. Suddenly the smell of lavender and chocolate filled my nose making my body stiff in the spot. Shit! unaware of the situation Jae keep continuing his talk.

"Errr.... I-I just want to ask.... errr.... would y-you l-like to go on a date with me?" He asked very nervously and slowly raised his gaze to look at my face to see my reaction. But I stood frozen on my spot knowing the presence behind me.

"No she can't!" he replied for me and the boy in front of snapped his gaze towards him. I slowly turn to see a very pissed off Jungkook standing behind me and from the distance I saw the rest of our group walking towards the scene.

"And why is that?" Jae questioned curiously.

"Cause she is taken!" Jungkook said through the gritted teeth. I visibly gulped seeing his murderess glare towards the boy. All our friends stood behind him not even trying to calm him down, clearly enjoying my misery.

"By whom?" Jae questioned again. Oh boy! This boy is clearly digging his own grave.

"BY ME!" Jungkook yelled making all of us to flinch at his harsh tone. I stood their starring at him with wide eyes. Is he gone insane? For God sake did he forget who he is? He is a well known idol. How can he accept to someone about his dating life? This boy is loosing his mind whenever he gets mad.

"She is your girlfriend!" The boy uttered in disbelieve while all our friends smirk at him behind Jungkook.

"Yes! And stay away from her if you wish to live more!" Jungkook snapped at the boy before grabbing my hand and pulling me away from their. I can feel his wolf in the edge. Well I am screwed!

**********

He slammed shut the door of driving seat and walked towards my side. I saw all of our friends also getting out from their vehicles from the rear mirror. My head snapped towards him when he opened the door of my side. He bent and unlocked the belt without a word before lifting me and putting me over his shoulder. Oh Dear God! Save me! Tae and Jimin grinned behind me while Seguli and Yunna winked suggestively at me. I want to scream and punch his back asking me to release, but that would make him even more piss. So no! I am going to wait for my fate silently.

 The four of them dashed inside passing both of us. Jungkook walked towards the living room to see the rest of our friends watching a movie there. They stopped whatever they were doing to spare a glance at the six of us.

"Hyung lets take a long drive!" Tae said suddenly cutting of whatever Jin oppa was about say ,making all of them to look at him questioningly. 

"No! Save me!" I immediately mind-linked them still hanging on his shoulder. Silent fell upon us after I linked them. I can't see them clearly though. But one thing is sure that they can clearly see my mate's burning face.

"Yah! Lets take a very very long drive!" I heard the voice of Suga oppa's and that moment I clearly knew that they are abandoning me in the hands of a beast. A very jealousy, angry beast in that. And the next second I knew that I am getting thrown over my bed. I heard the sound of door clicking and all of their scent start fading away.

"You really like playing with my patience! Don't you kitten?" My eyes widened when I heard his double voice. A shiver ran down my spin when a silver eyes Jungkook hovered over my body pinning both my hands over my head. Holy mother of God! He smirked at me like a maniac slowly lowering his face towards mine. My breath hitched when his hot breath fanned my lips.

"Lets play then my love!" goosebumps arise in my body and thousands of sparkles ran across my body from the skin contact. I missed this. I missed his touches and most importantly I missed him. My heart start to beat 3 times faster than it would beat normally and my stomach start doing flips. Jewel started pacing back and forth in mind with excitement.

"I will make sure that the whole world knows, who you are belong to by the time I am done with you!" he whispered huskily into my ears sending more shivers down my spine.

OH GOD!

*********

Guys I need a help!

 This story is coming to a end soon and I don't know whom should I use for my main character in the next story. First I wanted it to be Jungkook, but the character match Taehyung's personality more than Jungkook's.

Cause the boy is kind of submissive to the girl in the beginning. I can't imagine Jungkook as a submissive one. 

So whom should I use?

Tae or Jungkook?   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 8.2K 31
" if i could trade both my kidneys to replace that monster with someone nice, i would gladly do so" jisoo screams "monster? well he is not that bad...
303K 10.4K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
129K 11.2K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
361K 11.9K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...