Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

VII

8.9K 241 206
By Bunniesjungkoo

F/N = fake name
-

"Here let's pick these for her." I bent down to pick up some flowers, it was for Elizabeth's birthday. Both me and Meliodas had went to make her a flower crown of a variety of blooming flowers.

"Achoo!" I heard Hawk sneeze.

"Such a cute sneeze for a rotten cat." I respond instead of blessing the cat. I hear a small growl next to me and saw Hawk stomping away from me.

"Hey F/N! What about these over here ?!" I turn my head to see Meliodas pop his head out of a bed full of flowers. Giggling I make me way over to Meliodas.

" I say we use these bad boys !" Shoving a pile of flowers into my arms he goes to pick up more. Wobbling my legs I set down the flowers.

"I think we have enough Meli. Now come on, let's hurry and make the crown then we can make the cake." Sitting down I take out the flowers that compliment one another.

"Uhh F/N ? " I hum in response to the blondie and continue on my work.

"How do you make a flower crown ?" I fall on my back and make a squeaking noise (like a anime fall ?) . I show him how to make one, then we both carry on making Elizabeth one.

"Done !" I smile brightly at my creation and blow out a few petals that were in my face.

"Hehehe" I look up to see Meliodas ruffling up my hair, taking out the petals that were in my hair.

"Can I see yours ?" I ask reaching for the flower crown he made.

"No ! It's not done !" Shoving my hands away he turns around and hides his creation. Sighing I dust off my pants and grab Elizabeth's flower crown.

"We have to hurry and make the cake! Come on !" I grab his hand and start to pull him towards our house. Wait I said ours , I mean mine... and I guess Hawks.

-

" No you imbecile ! Not that much flour ! Ugh MELIODAS!" At the moment we were trying to make a cake. Mostly Meliodas, he wanted to make it himself with little help from me. But here we are with flour in my face , and egg yolks on his head. Fuming I throw a book at meliodas and tell him to hurry up and cook.

Walking upstairs I head to shower and change into fresh clothes. Doing my fresh routine, instead of pants and a crop top, I put on a white dress, like a summer dress.

"Meliodas hurry and get ready. I'll try to clean up the mess you made." I walk into the kitchen to see it spotless and a Banana not in sight. Hint: the banana is Meliodas.

"Well whatcha waiting for ? " I turn around to see meliodas in a white tux like shirt, a black vest and some elf like shoes... I made those for him too, for the party. He had nothing but the outfit he arrived in.

"I was looking for you,I honestly expected a mess." Referring to his cooking earlier.

"Oh that! I cleaned when you went to go shower, then I went to shower myself." Chuckling he pulls out a cake from the fridge.
Please let this be tasteful.

"Whatcha praying for ?"  Cocking his head to the side he gives me a smirk.

"For the cake to taste delicious." Sighing I grab Elizabeth's presents and her flower crown that was made earlier. Nodding my head at him, we head out to the horse.

"Maybe we should walk? I mean I don't want the cake to fall." Petting the brown horse, I turn to look at Meliodas loading things into the horse. "Or not..." shaking my head I mound into the horse.

"Ohhh Lala you get to feel my body~" Meli teases. Blushing I turn my head. Holding onto the cake, I wrap my other arm around Meli, and the horse begins to start walking.

"Just hurry up and get to Elizabeth's ." I feel the vibebration of his body from his laughing. It only causes me to dig my head further into his back.

-

"Andddd we have arrived Princess." A relief sigh escaped from my mouth and I quickly jumped off the horse. Quickly checking on the cake I see that it was still in perfect condition.

"Looks like everything is in great condition!" Meli held up his thumb and smiled towards me.

Whack

"You idiot ! You were going too fast ! I got hit in the face with a branch. Let alone you got hit a few times." Grumbling insults at him, I unload everything and start to head inside.

"Hey you wanted to get here on time ! Plus the horse likes to do its own thing. I say we cook it !" Glaring at him I give another whack and tell him to behave.

"F/N !!!" I'm immediately trampled with a short silver haired girl, Elizabeth. I ruffle her hair and bend down to give her a proper hug.

"Oh and am I just chopped liver ?" Meli grumbled .

"Hehe Meliodas! I could never forget you " Elizabeth twirled in Meliodas hands. Dancing around the both of us, happily.

"ahhh F/n , Meliodas. Im so happy you both came !" Elizabeth's mom, Karima said.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" I responded joyfully.

"Did you need help with anything ? We also brought the cake." Meliodas chipped in. Continuing to talk to each other, Elizabeth takes my hand and leads me outside. Sitting down we start to play with the grass.

"Here Elizabeth,I made you a flower crown." Placing the crown on top of her head, she smiled brightly at me and crushed me in a hug.

"Its so pretty I love it F/n!!" I smiled warmly at the girl. I had grown an attachment to her, I want a child like her.

-

"Look I made a pony!" I look over to see Elizabeth holding up what was supposed to be a pony.
"Uh kinda." She said scratching her head while giggling.

"Lets play tag ! Meli's it " I shout as every kid ran as far away as they could from Meliodas. Laughing, Meliodas looks around confused as to why we were all running away from him. Smirking he puts both hands on his hip, then starts to cry....really Meliodas ? pathetic.

His fake crying starts to reel in some kids and next thing you know he grabs one of them and yells 'it!'. For the next hour and a half we were all running around and creating havoc.

"okay okay! calm down children. Elizabeth come on, lets go sing happy birthday." Elizabeth smiled wide and ran to her mothers arm. She sat down , her flowy dress reaching just slightly above the knees, she stared at the cake that Meliodas made and smiled her bright. The flower crown I had given her earlier, was slightly tilting off her head.

"Here." My thoughts are cut short as the blonde boy places something on top of my hair. I reach to feel soft petals , I take it off to inspect it.

It wasn't the perfect flower crown but it was still beautiful, Lillie's had adorned the crown with a few Daisy's here and there.

"I picked Lillie's because that was were you found me, I was surrounded by Lillie's and Daisy's." My eyes widen at his words and a soft smile rises on my cheeks. I place it on my head, and turn to face Meliodas.

"Thank you Meli. I love it, it's so beautiful." I give him a peck on the cheek and turn to focus my gaze back on Elizabeth.

We all begin to sing 'Happy Birthday' to her. She closed her eyes and made a wish. As she blew out her candle, we all began to cheer for her. Her friends started to jump up and down.

"Time for cake!" My face immediately dropped. oh no, I forgot Meliodas made the cake. And I forgot to make the extra one ! Dammit Y/N !!

Karima started to cut the cake and I swooped in, wanting to take the slice away. Before I could Meliodas pulled me back into his arms.

"Don't worry F/n I know how important this is for you. Hehe" he gave me a smile and then pushed me forward, telling me to go get him a slice.

"Wow this is so yummy!" Liz shouted with glee. Each kid dug there faces into their slices, creating a mess. Laughing at their faces I hold up two slices for me Meliodas. Kids are so funny.

Devouring the rest of the food, Elizabeth hurries everyone up so she could open her presents. As she got closer to mine, I got jittery. I had gotten her an earring, but it was only one because I had the other. (Think of the one she wears in the season now )

"Wah! It's so pretty !" She had opened my present and was gleaming with happiness. She ran into my arms thanking me.

"Can you put it on for me ?!" Nodding my head to her request, I move her hair behind her ear and clip in the earring.

"I have one too, so no matter how far we are, we'll always be there for each other." I take out the other half of the earring and place it on my right ear, as she had hers on her left.

"I'm so happy you came into my life F/n!! You're like the sister I never had." She cried in my arms of joy, I chuckle and hug her.

"You're the little sister I've never had. Now let's go open the rest of the presents, Liz." She wiped away her tears and dragged me to sit next to her. The rest of the time there was a blast.

-
"Here let me take her to bed." Jerald, went to go pick her up but I stopped him. Elizabeth had fallen asleep on me. I slowly pick her up into my arms and start to walk towards her room. I start to lay her down onto her bed.

"No! Don't leave me! I wanna come with you f/n !! " she gripped onto my shirt and I slowly start to comb her hair.

"I don't see why not. I mean she really adores you." I turn to see Jerald looking at us. I smile and look back to Elizabeth.

"I'll go get her some extra clothes." Nodding my head I pick up Elizabeth and put her coat on.

"Honestly, I've never seen her so happy. Me and Karima always tried to lift her moods, but failed all the time. Then when you came shes just been a happy peach..." smiling I look down to Elizabeth.

"Promise me if anything were to happen to us, you'll take care of her." Shocked at his request , I just slowly nod my head. I look down to Elizabeth and she was sleeping peacefully.

-
Walking toward the horse I see that Meliodas was loading the it.

"Is Liz coming with us ?" I nod my head in response.

"We should walk. I don't wanna wake her up." I start to walk in front of the horse, and Meliodas starts to walk next to me, holding onto the reins.

"Thanks for the flower crown again, I honestly adore it." I chuckle out.

"Well you and Elizabeth are like sisters, I wanted you guys to have similar things." I smile softly at the blondie. My heart was speeding up, as it always did when something like this happened.

"Plus you looked cute and you're the Queen while Liz is the princess." Blushing I softly tap my cheeks to cool it down. I dig my face into Lizs hair.

-

"Goodnight Liz." I softly kiss her forehead and let her drift back to sleep.

"Is she asleep?" Meli asked. I nod my head and begin to walk back to my room. I get pulled back into his arms, again.

"Hey maybe we should go out one day. " I freeze in his arms, like a date ? "We're always in the house when we don't go to the village. I think it'd be nice if we were to go and do something." I turn around his arms, our faces mere centimeters away. My breath gets hitched in my throat.

"Yea, I t-think I'd l-like that." Curse my stuttering. He chuckles and rubs my back. I could feel his soft breathing on my lips. I saw him close his eyes and soon the gap between us closes. I feel my face go red as I start to kiss back. Memories from the other night when we kissed on the way home start flooding in.

The kiss was smooth and gentle. But the next thing you know I'm on my bed and Meliodas was on top of me. He looks at me with lust, and starts to attack my neck, but before things could go any further I stop him and tell him I wasn't ready.

I shove my head under the blanket and feel my face start to redden from the actions that just previously happened. I was about to let myself open to him. I hear a chuckle and I feel the bed dipped.

"I think I'll sleep here tonight." I feel the blanket rise up and my face only gets worse. Before I could comment back he was already snoring. I scoot closer to the edge of the bed, creating space between us. I slowly catch my breath and try to sleep but the actions from earlier crawl back into my mind. What was I thinking ? I almost let myself go, I mean I felt like I wanted it, but my mind didn't. If I get close to him he'll probably get hurt.

Stupid lust, stupid human emotions. Sighing, I hug myself and curl up into a ball and try my best to fall asleep.

—-
This was cute 😂 but if I ever make a lemon, imma need help loool. 🤷‍♀️

I wanted to post a soft chapter, like a calm one before all that action starts 😤.

Anywayysss comment vote and follow !
I comment and fb btw . ILYYYY

Peace/love,
                 Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
37.6K 1.1K 38
Y/N is a girl with a double personality. She is a really caring girl. But when her other self came to surface, she turns violent and rude. Not only t...
6.2K 144 9
A slow series with !New Gods: Nezha Reborn! Ao Bing. I'll be writing about him but I'm open to do other characters. In the meantime, please enjoy th...
16.9M 650K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...