The Wolf Charmer

By LetTheRainFall98

Her voice charmed him in ways he never understood and she showed him he wasn't alone in this world. He showed... More

Being Rewritten AND Edited
Disclaimer
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Prologue

3.8K 94 6
By LetTheRainFall98

AN; THE PICTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME IN ANY WAY AND I GIVE FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER MADE IT, I AM USING IT JUST FOR THE STORY! ALSO AIN'T IT CUTE IT'S MY BABIES!!!!!!!

I fell to the ground, curling in a ball and just laid there crying, not wanting to accept what happened. I couldn't, I wouldn't, but I knew I had too. They were gone, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

I sat at the kitchen coloring with my big box of crayons and new coloring book hat I just got, I love coloring it calms me. Momma says I'm smart and know a lot of words for someone my age. My dad is outside chopping wood for the fire, while momma sat at the table with me watching me color.

"They're here!'' my dad says running in all of a sudden.

Mom bolts up "What! What do you mean they're here!''

"We don't have much time, all I know is their not far!'' My dad yells fear in his eyes and voice.

"No. No. No.'' Mom muttered over and over again, she turned to me " Sweetie you need to go hide....now!''

I nodded, got up, ran down the hallway, went into the hall closet were I usually hide, and shut the door.

Almost right after I shut the door I heard the front door slam open and I heard a unfamiliar voice say "We want the girl.".

"She's not here.'' My dad said in a confident voice..

"Aww that's too bad......... for you." Said the guy, while laughing at the end

I cringed when I heard my parents screaming, all I wanted to do is go out there but I knew I couldn't

When it stopped the guy said "Search the house, tear it apart I don't care just find the girl. I know she's here I can smell her."

I could hear things being torn and knocked over.

Soon enough the closet door opened.

A man smiled evilly at me, threw me over his shoulder, while I kicked and screamed and as walked he said "I found her boss.".

The guy set me down on my feet.

I almost screamed when I saw my parents dead in a pool of their own blood and two puncture wounds on my momma's neck. I knew right then these people were vampires. Momma told me, all about the world we live in and that humans don't walk alone and that supernatural creatures walk with us but for longer.

The guy who I assumed is the boss walked over to me, knelt down to my level, moving my hair to the side "I can practically smell your blood.'' He smirked "Just a taste.''

I screamed when his fangs pierced through my neck, the next thing I knew he was being thrown off of me me and into the wall.

I looked to see a man with sandy blonde hair and when the man who bit me saw him he actually looked........scared?

"Don't you know it's very rude to hurt a lady specially one who's only a child?" said the man with sandy blonde hair.

I flinched when the guy speeded over and ripped out all the guys heart except the one who bit me.

He speeded over, picked him up by the neck "I'm going to make you suffer."

Before the guy with sandy blonde hair could rip his heart out-

"Wait.......the......girl...has....power.". Gasping for each breathe

"What kind of power?" asked man with sandy blonde hair.

"Power over werewolves." said the guy.

"How so?" He asked.

"That's all I know.....the boss wouldn't tell us anything else." Said the guy.

The sandy blonde hair guy looked in his eyes and said "Tell your "boss" that the original wants you to leave the girl alone or he'll rip his heart out.....now go.''.

The guy looked like he was being controlled when the other guy dropped him and he left, not looking back

The sandy blonde hair guy turned around, and when he saw me backed up into a corner with my heart beating a thousand miles a second in fear.

His eyes softened, making me look at him weirdly, finally  after a while of staring he snapped out of it "Are you ok sweetheart?".

I shook my head and moved my hand from my neck to reveal blood.

The guy slowly walked over to me making me back awah.

The guy stopped "I'm not going to hurt you I just want to help is that ok with you?".

I hesitantly nodded my head, not understanding why he would want to help me.

He slowly walked over, knelt down besides me, bit his wrist, put it by my mouth and said "Drink.".

I shook my head violently.

He gave me a small smile "My blood will heal you."

I looked at his wrist before grabbing before slowly bringing to my mouth, I looked at it one last time before hestinaly drinking.

When I was done he pulled his wrist away, looked me in the eyes and said "I want you too forget this then get up, go out in the forest and wait for me.". I knew he was trying to compel me but I knew it wouldn't work but I did what he said.

I just laid there crying afraid of what's to come,I jumped a little when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up expecting to see the guy who saved me but instead I saw a guy with golden brown hair and green eyes.

I felt my heart beat quicken. The guy must of heard because he said "Hey. Hey it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to know why your crying."

I looked into his green eyes, seeing pain, guilt, and a want to be good. I could see a him and man with raven black hair piercing blue eyes along with younger girl running around in funny clothes playing what looked like tag. He was a vampire, that I knew and for some reason something deep down told me to trust him.

"May....may I see your hand?'' I asked in a small voice.

The guy looked shocked probably because I actually talked and he looked confused but gave me his hand anyway. I showed him the memory of my parents death. My parents always says.....or said I was special and that's why I can do things others can't.

When the memory was over he looked shocked and amaze, finally said "That was amazing. Have you always been able to do that?".

I hesitantly nodded.

"I'm Stefan by the way." He said with a smile.

I was hesitant before saying "Charlotte but you can call me Letty .".

Stefan stood up, offered his hand and said "Well come on.".

I looked at him confused and he said "Do you Charlotte want to be my little sister?".

My eyes widened and I said "Why? Don't you have any siblings?''

"I have an older brother, Damon. I used to have a little sister, Maya, but she died a long time ago and for some reason you remind me of her." Stefan said with a smile.

"You don't even know me.'' I said looking down.

"True, but something deep down inside me tells me that you are worth it, and that you will change my life for the better. And beside your adorable how can I leave someone so adorable out in the woods?'' Stefan said with a smile

I giggled a little.

"Are you sure he won't mind, your brother I mean, I don't want to be a burden." I asked seriously

. "Eh who cares what he thinks cause I don't. So do you Charlotte want to be a Salvatore?" said Stefan.

I smiled and nodded.

Stefan picked me up and started to walk.

"Oh and Stefan you have a little blood right.......there." I said as I pointed to the blood on the corner of his mouth.

Stefan froze. "You know its ok I know your a vampire." I said.

"H-how?" stuttered Stefan.

"I'm not an idiot. Just tell me what your um....diet is." I said.

"Animals, I don't like drinking from people." said Stefan.

"Oooh then we'll be just fine." I said with a smile.

"You know your a odd little girl." said Stefan.

I flipped my brown hair over my shoulder and said "So I've been told.".

Stefan laughed then speeded off with me in his arms.

And that was the day that changed my life forever.

AN; I'M BACK!

This chapter is edited and made slightly differently. Also with this edit, I am going to try and keep it the same as the original story but I am going to add stuff so it makes more sense (aka Maya, the Salvatore sister who died and why stefan suddenly offered Charlotte(originally Lilliana) to be his little sister)

I hope you all like the new edit!

One last thing if any of you are good a covers(which I am not)message me, I just feel I had this cover for so long it needs a new one! So please message me if your interested!

Thanks for your time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...