SADBOY - FINN WOLFHARD ✔

By flippinwolfhard

who hurt you sad boy? started - jan 23rd finished - feb 24th More

SAD BOY!
ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE! - 2/2
SIX!
SEVEN!
EIGHT!
NINE!
TEN!
ELEVEN!
TWELVE!
THIRTEEN!

FIVE! - 1/2.

43 1 3
By flippinwolfhard

U.S GIRLS - INCIDENTAL BOOGIE

"LIFE MADE NO SENSE WITHOUT A BEATING, YOU SEE                                                                                   AND LIFE WAS JUST TOO QUIET                                                                                                                          WITH NO ONE SCREAMING AT ME."

(THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN SPLIT INTO TWO PARTS, BOTH CONTAIN SAME SONG)

Christmas day was never a day that Finn enjoyed, as a child, he never got to celebrate it, the orphanage had no money to buy each individual kid a present, and didn't know them well enough to pick something out even if they did have the budget, Christmas had been as if it was any other day, whilst other kids celebrated the day with their parents, he was surrounded by crying kids missing their families and wishing to get out of this place.

He woke up at 6 a.m, rolling over to be greeted by his girlfriend, but she wouldn't stay for long, she had her own family to go back with and spend Christmas at. He woke her up gently, leaning his chin on her arm as he stares up at her, she looks so beautiful and peaceful when she was asleep, compared to the destruction she caused when she was awake. Her long brunette locks fell onto her shoulders beautifully, her cute little button nose, he had managed to be with one of the most gorgeous girls he had ever caught sight of.

He leans in to kiss her forehead, the girl shifting around by the touch. As her eyes open to be greeted to a smiling boy, he kept his spirits as high as he could despite the negative connotations around the special day. She looks up at him, planting her lips onto his as they share a passionate kiss. "Merry Christmas," she mumbles into their kiss, he breaks apart to give her a full smile. "Merry Christmas."

She stayed for another twenty minutes, pouring her a cup of coffee and sat on the couch covered in blankets as they exchanged their gifts, Finn went first, he had bought her a necklace which she loved, as well as perfume, she smiled at the gifts, before he stood up and walked to the guitar, wanting to play his love a song.

Wonderwall by Oasis echoes through the house, she stares at him in amazement, she knew he had been musically talented for as long as she has known him, but it's been a while since she last heard him perform, she doesn't go to his gigs much, the music isn't here scene, but this song is an exception.

I don't believe that anybody

feels the way I do, about you now.

He sings, staring into her eyes. He can't keep her eyes off, he reads her as he plays, and she looks happy, from an outsiders point of view they look like a beautiful healthy functioning couple.

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me

And after all, you're my Wonderwall

He strums the guitar, smiling widely as her cheeks flush and she gives him a bright grin, when he finishes playing the guitar she runs to him and attaches herself to him, wrapping her legs around his waist as he carries her onto the couch and lays on top of her, she giggles as she tries to push him off, but he was quite heavy for such a skinny boy. He kisses her nose, then moves to the corner of her lips, and travels to her neck, his hot breath on her skin, he tickles her sides unexpectedly, causing her to laugh and kick him in defense for him to stop, he topples off the couch and onto the ground, in fits as laughter and she spits out her words. "Your presents now."

She takes his presents from near the fireplace because he had set up no tree, he didn't think of a point. She sits close to him, her legs on his lap as he looks at the box in front of him, he tears open the wrapper, revealing a small lush velvet box, he opens it to see a silver ring, he slips it onto his middle finger, flashing her the finger goofily to showcase the jewelry, she shakes her hand pushing his hand down, "Do you like it?" She asks, looking at him with hope, he nods, "Anything from you I like."

"I also got you this," she says, revealing a small white envelope, he looks at her with confusion, tearing the paper to slip out to tickets for a concert to Twin Peaks, being held on the 3rd January, his eyes open wide, one of his favorite bands were performing and he would be able to see it, he picks her up, spinning her around from joy. This must've cost so much, but she smiles likes it's nothing.

This purchase doesn't obliterate her bank account like it would Finn's, she doesn't have to worry about the purchases she makes, Finn saved up months for the necklace he had gotten her, but she could just go to the checkout without looking at the tags.

"I," he kisses her left cheek. "Love," he kisses her right cheek. "You," he kisses her forehead. "Endlessly," he connects their lips.

"I have to go," she says, he nods, sadness filling him but knowing it was for the best. She had to spend Christmas with her family and leave him alone, he never went with her to celebrate, mostly because he knew that her brother was there, and her brother wasn't very nice. He had met him a few times, but he wasn't too fond of the boy dating his little sister, he said a lot of things that Finn wish he hadn't heard, so he distances herself from his family.

"Drive safe," he says, she smiles. A part of him was hoping she'd stay, and just forget about her family for one minute, and soothe him on one of his worst days of the year, but she couldn't. "I'll be back tonight," she says in his ear. "I'll be waiting like a dog for you."

She leaves, stepping into her car, winding down the window sticking out her head to smile at him one last time before she exists out of sight. He sighs, now he's alone. There was nothing to do when everyone else is out celebrating Christmas, he closes the door, going to his record player, flicking through tunes he can put on to help forget about the day in front of him.

His selection gets cut off by his phone buzzing on his bedside table, he walks over there, seeing Nick had texted him, he quickly changed the contact from unknown to his name.

NICK - Merry Christmas!

Sure, it was nothing special, but the conscious effort that he had put in to just simply wish him a merry Christmas was enough to make him smile, and remind him of the tickets that were in his drawer. It made him remember, the plane ticket was the day before the twin peaks concert, there would be no way he could make it to both, he would have to choose one or the other.

Finn had warmed up to the idea about seeing Nick, it's evident that he is trying to mend the past mistakes he made to his younger sibling, their the only family each other have, Finn has no one else to dependant on, and could he really stay mad at a decision he made when he was fourteen, he had done plenty of stupid stuff too. He liked the thought of New York, roaming the streets with his brother, looking at the tourist's spots and seeing a whole new world.

He hears a knock on the door, placing his phone down and walking to the door, he opens it to reveal his friend, Ayla. "What are you doing here," he asks curiously, she had a family that loved her, so why should she be knocking on his door. "I can't let you be alone on Christmas, not again, you are coming with me."

He raises his eyebrow, not quite sure if she was joking or not, but she just nods, walking into his home and into his bedroom, opening his closet and pulling out some black jeans, a white shirt, and a brown coat. "Thirty minutes to get ready, go!" She shouts, practically pushing him into the bathroom.

He steps out twenty-two minutes later, sliding on his vans as he looks at Ayla and nods, they head out to her car, buckling up as she plays the radio, music Christmas emitting from the small box. She hums, tapping on the wheel as he plays with his fingers, his mind raced with possibilities of how today would go. He had met Ayla's parents before, but to spend Christmas with her would be weird, he doesn't like disturbing people, and now he is a complete burden to their usual celebration.

She notices how tense he was, she grabs his hand, interlocking their fingers to calm him down, their relationship was completely platonic, and he was okay with her doing this, she had been playing music with Finn from about eight years old, she knew when he was feeling nervous, and he needed human contact to soothe his feelings. "My family loves you, you know that."

"You didn't have to do this," he says, as they pull up into their driveway. She opens her car door looking at him and smiling. "You more than anyone deserves to have a good Christmas."

He can't help but fill with happiness by her words, a smile creeps onto his face, as he makes his way to the front door, they walk into the house, cozy and warm, he slips his jacket off and walks to the lounge room, their sit her parents, the fire roaring, they stand up and bring the tall boy into a hug, they adored Finn, he was quiet and respectful, but had a charming personality and a love for music when he opened up. Her father brought him into a large hug, something Freya's parents would never to do him, but they can barely focus on their daughter yet alone their daughter's boyfriend.

Her mother skips into the room with two green and red festive jumpers. "Holiday tradition!" They smile, and he notices that they both are wearing the same jumper, along with a few spotted guests around the house. He slips the jumper on, trailing behind Ayla as she takes him to the kitchen to meet her grandma.

He felt happy that day, he felt welcomed.

"Did you enjoy Christmas?" she questions, they are driving back to his place, he nods agreeing. "Thank you," he looks out the window, he's so eternally grateful to have a friend like Ayla, someone who stayed with him on a day full of numbness. He doesn't want to cry in front of her, he doesn't want to seem weak, but once she had given him a final goodbye, and surprised him with a small present. It was just a snow globe, but he pressed the glass ball against his chest, shaking it and seeing the snowflakes fall and litter to the ground.

"I'll see you at work tomorrow," he waves at her walking down the porch, and he enters his house, tears slipping from his eyes as he thinks of the day he had. He didn't deserve a friend like Ayla, hell, the world didn't deserve a person like Ayla. He jumps onto the couch, turning on the television, festive movies on repeat, as he spends hours playing with the snow globe, looking at the fake world inside the glass, he wished he could locate himself into it, feel the intricate snowflakes fall onto his face, no two were alike.

His first proper Christmas felt good, it may not have been with his real family, but Ayla managed to bring him like he's one of their own, they didn't perceive him as just a sad boy who needed to be sheltered on this day, they acted as he had always spent the yearly celebration with them, he joined in their games, he giggled along with the little kids, he mingled with the elders, he fit into their world and he couldn't wish for anything better.

Freya wasn't enjoying herself as much as she hoped, but how could she when she had to be with her brother for the entire day, he was condescending and cruel, why did he even have to be invited, she thought it would be better without him there, but he was present, and her parents flocked to his side and ignored their daughter. She got presents, lots of presents that grand totaled into a sum of over ten grand, but she didn't get the attention she wanted, she wanted to slip away, she texted Finn to pick her up, but he never responded, his phone discarded on his bedside table, she didn't want to drive, she had already had far too many drinks, and her brother was watching her like a hawk.

She knew she couldn't escape, but a small part of her imagined Finn running into her house and picking her up transporting her away, despite the rage it would burn inside her brother.

She sat at the dining table, listening in to whatever conversation they were having, anticipating when she could go see Finn, as every hour went by, she caught her temper fuelling up, she was so sick of being here with her family, she wanted Finn, wanted her to hold her and tell it was okay, that he felt her pain, he knew how it felt, the boy had no family to go back to, she could find peace in knowing she wasn't the only one who had a terrible Christmas.

It hit 8.pm, and it was now finally over, the guests had left and she didn't have to worry about what bullshit her brother would say about leaving, she called a cab, waiting by the door for it to arrive. She had been wanting to see him since he had left, she takes s sip from her wine glass, she hears footsteps approach, she rolls her eyes turning around to be with a figure that resembles her, only more masculine.

"Marcus," she hisses, not wanting to conversate with him. "What are you doing?" he questions, biting his bottom lip, they both turn at the sound of honking from outside. "That's my cab," she quickly spits, before she can turn she harshly grabs her wrist, reiterating his question but spitting out the words onto her face. She knees him in the balls. "Don't fucking touch me," she curses, walking down the stairs and getting in the back seat urging the driver to start, she looks back to meet a cold stare from the front door, she turns around, she rolls down her window, giving him the finger and screaming a loud "FUCCCCKKK YOUUUUU!", she was furious, so sick of how this day went, she wanted to just let it out.

Finn had forgotten she was coming until her door opened up, he smiled sitting up to meet a scowl on her face, that meant no good. He looks at her sympathetically, as she grabs a muffin from the counter and stuffs it into her face, chewing on it loudly. "I hate them!" She screams, tapping her foot against the ground.

"I get it," he says calmly, he knew all too well when people were mad, he had experienced it his whole life, he goes to rest his hand on her shoulder but she harshly shrugs it off. He takes it as a sign to back off, she was too far gone in anger to comfort, just like his mother, if he tried to reason he would get hurt, he knew it all too well. The abuse had haunted his household since he was born.

His life wouldn't make sense without a beating, you see it's all he ever knew, he had grown used to the pain of being yelled at him.

Life was just too quiet with no one screaming at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9K 29
" 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞...
25.7K 320 161
Just read. DISCLAIMER- THIS IS A SIDE PROJECT AND WILL NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY
720K 18.5K 39
i have been, and always will be right here. [ c o m p l e t e d ] + #1 in jaedenlieberher
38.1K 586 16
"i'm not going anywhere."