Hyrule Warriors-Two Thrones

Por AquaticKuri

This is an alternate storyline of Hyrule warriors where Lana and Cia watch over Hyrule and the Gerudo's toget... Más

Chapter. 1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.9

Chapter.8

74 4 0
Por AquaticKuri

The sun slowly began to rise over the golden sands of the desert, burning away the once crisp and cool air. Shining through the window, the light warmed the face of the hero, gently waking him from his sleep. Stirring from his sleep, his green hat had fallen from his head and onto the floor, and his scarf was in a mess. He rubbed his eyes, yawning as he sat up from the bed. His blue eyes squinted a bit at the bight light in front of them. It was warm and very bright. Finally standing up, he stretched his arms out before giving a quick sigh of relief. And despite his aching muscles from yesterdays training, he honestly enjoyed the burn.

He fixed his hair and scarf a bit before putting on his boots and hat. But waking up in another room beside his own back at Hyrule, was definitely different. The day scorched his skin while the night froze it...it was no wonder Ganon wanted the lush lands of Hyrule but things were better now. They had more resources to keep them warm at night and hydrated during the day.

Hearing loud cheering and shouting, Link went over to his window and pulled the curtains open. Looking outside to spot the location of the voices, he spotted Ganondorf and Zant down below with a group of Gerudo warriors and monster warriors. It looked like they were having fun with some competitive sparing matches and from the looks of how Zant was holding onto that beautiful looking watermelon, that was to be the prize for the winner. A nice cool and sweet watermelon was most definitely a rewarding prize after fighting in this kind of heat. 

The hero was excited by this event and quickly made his way over, hoping to join in on the fun, especially if he got to face off against the demon lord. However...eve if it was just to fight the demon lord, Link just couldn't help but feel weird to be excited about Ghirahim, no matter in what way, it was still weird, right? That aside, Link continued to make his way outside until he was finally joined in the big crowd. But before he was even in there for 5 seconds, a large hand grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him over.

"Ah, Link, you decided to join us" Ganondorf grinned eagerly.

"Uh, well ye-" Before Link could finish or even change his mind about fighting, Ganon already made the announcement.

"Fighting in my stead. Who dares to challenge the great hero Link?" Link was surprised to hear he would be fighting in Ganondorf's place but sure enough, a great number of monsters and Gerudos wanted a chance against him. Stepping into the large ring surrounded by the audience. Link faced off a few different monster and Gerudo warriors. All of them were worthy opponents but the hero stood victorious each round, getting the crowd excited with each win. Just when the hero thought he was finally going to get his hands on that watermelon, Ghirahim had suddenly appeared before him. His crisp blue eyes locked onto the demon lord, feeling those deep and dark earth colored eyes watching his every move. From the sound of the crowd, it seemed that this was a much long awaited fight for all to see. 

"I'll be your final opponent, boy" The demon lord declared, licking his lips in delight. Link, on the other hand, wiped the sweat off from his forehead, feeling confident.

"Don't even think about holding back on me Ghirahim" Was all the hero had to say before the two became engaged in a fierce battle. Ganondorf watched in delight, confident in the skills of his powerful weapon. Zant watched, only in hopes, the hero would teach the demon lord a lesson for him...as well as study the two together.

Link came down at the demon lord with a slash but as expected, Ghirahim had vanished and appeared behind d him, sending multiple daggers towards him. The hero deflected as many as he could but one had slipped by him and dug itself deep within his leg.
Link cried out, falling to his knee. He eyed the dagger intensely with trembling hands. The fear of the pain he would feel should he try to remove it.

"Oh? Have I won already?" Ghirahim asked, grinning at the hero kneeling before him.
Link glared at the demon lord, feeling rage and courage burn up inside him.
He yelled, pulling out the dagger, tossing it to the side and standing to his feet before charging Ghirahim.

Ganondorf, amused by the battle, as he didn't expect the fight to amuse him more than he had originally suspected. Zant on the other hand, glared, almost waiting, expecting for something to happen that would tell him just what exactly Link and Ghirahim were to one another...and right now, all the ex king could see, we're two enemies faced against each other.

"Ghirahim!" Link cried out, slamming his blade against the demon Lord's, causing Sparks to fly. The demon lord could only him in response, posebly enjoying this battle far more than he should.

"Why so angry?" Ghirahim teased, licking his lips before pushing the hero back and giving him a hard kick to the gut.
Link spat, stopping any vomit wanting to come out as he gagged, holding his stomach.
But the hero did consider the demon Lord's previous question.
Why was he mad? Why did Ghirahim always anger him so easily?
Was it because Ghirahim always belittled him? No, those things never bothered him that much...so then, what was it?

"Just shut up!" Annoyed, the hero tossed his shield. Ghirahim cought it with ease but was surprised that the shield had only been a meer decoy for Link's attack. The demon lord cried out, feeling the hero's blade Pierce his arm.

"Why you!! How dare you!-" Despite being furious with the Hylian, he stopped to realized the regret that filled the heroes blue eyes, confused.

"...Ghirahim" Link had never heard the demon lord cry out like that before, and knowing he was the cause of it...he felt guilt pulling in his gut, pulling away from Ghirahim. The wound didn't seem that bad, and considering Ghirahim wasn't human, he would be more than fine...so he had no reason to feel guilty...and yet...something inside him realized...he couldn't fearlessly attack the demon lord the way he used to...because now, a part of him oddly enough, started to see him as a friend.
There wasn't much of anything that made any sense of how he should even feel this way, and yet, he did...and because of this, the guilt of stabbing the demon lord and hearing his cry of pain, pulled at the hero's heart.

As the crowd looked confused, they stopped their cheering, falling silent as they watched the hero tossed his sword.
Ghirahim still wasn't exactly sure what was going on with the hero but he saw this as an opportunity. Suddenly kicking the hero down, he appeared sitting on top of him, as the crowd roared and cheered for the demon Lord's victory.

"Ghirahim, what the hell!?" Feeling stupid for ever feeling  guilty of the demon lord vanished as he struggled angrily underneath the demon lord.

"And we have our winner!!" Ganondorf announced proudly, exciting the crowd even more. And because Ganondorf was so pleased by the battle, he gifted everyone a juicy watermelon to feast upon. Zant of course ate only because of Ganondorf's orders...even though he hated watermelon.

Link and Ghirahim both, sat together in the infermery while the Gerudo nurses used their sorcery to heal their wounds. Though Ghirahim had refused to go, Ganon had ordered to go, as the hero was clearly worried for him, despite not saying anything.

The two were silent. Link didn't know what to say and Ghirahim was trying not to disobey his orders, as he always hated being healed by others. He always preferred his own magic.

"...Does it hurt?" The hero finally asked, looking towards the demon Lord's wounded arm.

"Hahaha! Are you that ignorant!?
This wound is nothing compared to a magnificent blade like me!" Although the demon Lord's reply seemed to be self appraisal, he also sounded angry for the fact that he had been damaged at all.

"I get it, I was stupid for even worrying!" The hero barked as he replied, crossing his arms. His cheeks lit up a rosy pink, embarrassed by his own concern.

"Worried? For me? You really are foolish!" The demon lord laughed at the hero's words. Link growled, only wishing now he had just stabbed the demo lord in the face instead.

"All finished" The two Gerudo nurse's said, exiting the room as they left the two others alone, not exactly wanting to be in the middle of their arguing.

"I don't need a pathetic Earthling worrying over me" Ghirahim stated, standing up from his seat.

"Damn it Ghirahim! I don't know why I let Linkle drag me into this!"

"Hm?"

"We obviously can't be friends!" Link finally stated, angry, annoyed, and slightly hurt. Ghirahim's comment made it clear that any kindness Link were to show him, it would never be returned back...So what would be the point to make a one sided friendship?

Ghirahim stared at the boy silently, watching him head for the exit. But before Link could leave, Ghirahim had one last thing he needed the hero's ears to hear.

"I was never looking to be your friend, boy" Link glared at this comment but before he could reply, he was forcefully pulled from behind by the scarf, feeling his back hit the demon Lord's chest.

"Ghirahim!" Annoyed, Link turned around, ready to punch the demon Lord's pasty face. But stopped when the other spoke again.

"I wanted something else" leaning over just a bit, Ghirahim pressed his white lips against the hero's sun kissed pair, grabbing the front of his scarf to keep the hero in place.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.1K 1.7K 22
Link being sent back in time didn't save Hyrule. Ganondorf is still refusing to give up his attempts to take over Hyrule and Link is tasked with fin...
1.8K 30 22
On his quest to save Zelda, Link is hounded by the mysterious Demon Lord Ghirahim. Even though they're enemies, Link cannot help but wish that things...
11.4K 298 45
On a journey to save his sister, a boy is caught in a struggle older than the great sea. ====== One thousand years ago, the greatest hero of all Time...
6.3K 287 45
Written in Blood . {After OoT/MM fic} Hyrule is on the brink of another bloody war when he returns, the hero that had slipped away to be forgotten by...