I Can Only Exist With You

By Frerardisgay69

"I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs I'm real nervous, but it sure is fun C'mon baby, drive me crazy." More

[°Aesthetics°]
[Coming Soon]
[°Chapter Two°]
[°chapter Three°]
[°Chapter Four°]
[°Chapter Five°]
[°Chapter Six°]
[°Chapter Seven°]
[°Chapter Eight°]
[°Chapter Nine°]
[°Chapter Ten°]
[°Chapter Eleven°]
[°Chapter Twelve°]
[°Chapter Thirteen°]
[°Prologue°]

[°Chapter One°]

121 3 1
By Frerardisgay69

"When am I actually going to be able to learn stuff? Instead of going on these petty missions." I asked my dad.

He sighed heavily. But I was almost old enough to run the place and take the thrown, and he still hadn't taught me anything about running the kingdom. My father was always making me go on missions that he had plenty of demons to do for him.

"Because, oldest child, this will be educational in teaching you how to torture people. You will get a better concept of humanity if you spend more time there." He explained for the millionth time.

Rolling my eyes, I looked at him. It was true, but it was always so boring. Mot of the time I was always being monitored by a demon. Who, in the end, was told to take over for me. By myself, I have never killed anyone on Earth. Which was weird for the son of the Devil.

"Also I know how much you hate having a demon with you, so this time you're by yourself. You leave tomorrow. Read the profile and get some sleep." He went on.

Smiling at that, I nodded and turned to leave. Going to my room, I dived onto my bed. Instantly becoming surrounded by the warmth and comfort it brought with it. Getting up after a coupe of minuets - half an hour - of staring at the ceiling. Moving to my desk, I opened the profile that was lying on my desk.

Find and kill Billie Joe Armstrong.

Sounded easy enough. The file said he would be at a local high school in a town called Belleville. In New Jersey. After reading through the file, the important information being stored into my head, I lied down again. What I had to do was take the role of a high school student and find him then kill him. I had six months to do this. Its most likely I would be able to do it.

The file also said what this Billie guy was, a vampire. I've heard those are pretty easy to kill. Wondering what he did to piss off my dad, let myself fall asleep. comfortably wrapped up in the cover.

In the morning, I was woken to the shrill shriek of an alarm clock. Waving an arm around, I shut it off. Groaning I rolled onto my back before pulling myself into a sitting position. checking the time, it was 9am. Today I was leaving to go up by myself. Feeling excited, I rushed around my room. shoving clean clothes into bags. finally, I finished packing, slipping some fresh clothes on after a shower. After doing my hair, my dad walked in.

He looked at me. staring at me up and down. A rare smile on his face. He almost looked proud. Mikey, my only brother, was behind him. Pulling a hand through my red hair, I smiled at them.

"Ready to go?" My dad asked.

Nodding lightly, I picked up my bag and my dad lead me to the stairway. the one that separated Hell from Earth. There is a highway as well, but my car is still on Earth. Opening the door for me with a special key, my dad allowed me up. Mikey giving me a hug before I began my trek up the stairs.

Finally, I made it to the top. Opening the door into where I assume I would be staying. It was a dusty old house, nothing much. But it was the first time I would be staying alone in my own house. Mine for the next six months. Going upstairs, I looked for the biggest bedroom, unpacking my things. There was a vinyl player in the corner of the room, which I instantly took downstairs. cleaning it and looking for some records. Finding a box of them, I searched through them. Finding my favourite Bowie album, Low.

Playing the music, I went in the kitchen in search of food. There was a note on the side, with a wallet full of money. There are snacks in the cupboard and there is money in the wallet. I recognised the handwriting as one of my dads most loyal demons, Wrath. getting out some chips, I relaxed onto the couch. Reviewing how I was going to get to my target.

Maybe if I lured him here and killed him. It could work, but it was to risky. I would then be counted as the last person to see him alive. That wouldn't look good on my rep. The best idea would be to work around knowing him. I would have to get to know him casually, stalk him home occasionally. Planning it out in my head, I thought of different scenarios and how I would overcome them as they rolled in.

Time ticked by quicker than I thought it had and somehow it managed to be 8;30pm. Going back upstairs, I took a shower. Relaxing as the warm water washed over me. After wrapping my shoulder length, red hair in a towel, I went back downstairs. Cleaning up in nothing but a towel around my head and underwear. Grabbing a beer for in the fridge, I went back upstairs. Drinking as I scrolled through Instagram for a few minuets.

Eventually falling asleep, I was woken the next day by my alarm. Earlier than the day before. 6am, how is it possible I'm alive at this time of the morning. Showering quickly, I dried my hair before throwing on some clothes. I was wearing a Cobain shirt, some black ripped jeans and my favourite blue jacket over the top. The only problem was, this jacket was one of a kind, and really expensive. What if someone touches it? They will pay for my dry cleaning bill.

Picking up my shoulder satchel, I threw some art supplies in there for when I inevitably got bored in class before rushing out the door into my car. The car itself was also expensive, like most things I owned are. Taste costs I suppose. Making my way to the school I as meant to be at, I stopped for Starbucks on the way there. A lot of the demons find me weird for liking it, but its so damned good. When I finally got to school, I pulled up into a free spot, getting out of the car and heading over to the nearest person that looked like they went this school.

"Hey, I'm new here, do you know where the office is?" I asked.

My voice sounded bored, as I had trained it to sound after many years of human contact. Especially when going to public schools. Everyone was always overwhelmed by the sort of clothes I wear that I was going to a public school. The kid pointed me in the direction before turning back to his friends. He didn't look at me at all. Shrugging, I moved towards where the guy pointed towards. Quickly finding a sign with better directions and following them. Strutting into the office, I sipped my drink as I walked up to the front desk.

"Um hey, I'm new here." I said to the overaged lady at the front desk.

"Name?" She responded, not looking up from the screen.

"Lucious Way." I responded, gritting my teeth.

I hated that name and much preferred my middle name. Most likely, I'll get teachers to call me that. The woman at the desk typed in my name. Her eyes widened when he saw that I was loaded. Her head snapping towards me and she smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes, taking a sip of my coffee. This always happened.

"Right Mr Lucious I'm-"

"Gerard. I go by Gerard." I interrupted angrily.

She nodded quickly, typing something on her keyboard. A few minuets later she handed me a card. It said my name as Lucious and she apologised for it. Saying it was school policy. Shrugging, I pocketed the card. Probably some sort of identification. Next she handed me a timetable and a map of the school. Taking them and looking them over, someone entered the reception area.

It was a small girl with bottled blonde hair. This is going to be interesting, or extremely boring. She strutted over to the desk, leaning over after pretending to ignore me. Probably not realising I was gay, she continued to wave her butt in my direction. It amused me how human females did that. They were like fireflies. Waving there ass to attract a boyfriend. It was clear I wasn't interested in this basic blonde bitch.

"Mr Gerard, this is Rebekah. She is star cheerleader at our school and she will show you around." The wrinkly receptionist told me.

Nodding uninterestedly, I followed the blonde girl out of the reception. Into the crowded halls of the school. Literally, as though it was a movie, the entire hall stopped their conversations to stare at me. Glaring at them, I continued to walk, the girl moving closer to me ass we made our way. She was looking around at all the girls there. When she grabbed onto my arm was when I stopped walking.

"This jacket costs more than your dad owns in a year. Don't touch it." I stated sassily.

Someone in the hall sniggered and she looked at me in shock. She was the school slut, I could tell that already. This chic wasn't getting my gay virgin ass and that's for sure. I was saving myself. Brushing off where she touched I gestured with my coffee cup for her to continue forwards. Thankfully, she did and we began walking again. Only listening when she told me relevant information about the school.

"You're so much more hot than my ex... Where are you from?" She asked.

"The fiery depths of hell." I replied knowing she would think it was a joke.

Laughing, she smiled widely as we made our way down the hall. It was still quiet, but I could here faint whispers of conversation. We turned into another hall, signed maths. She showed me down the hall. This time we went upstairs as the bell rang. She ignored it as thousands of teenagers ran to class, making sure they weren't late. Soon enough, the halls were empty. The only noise coming from her Shrill annoying voice and the sounds of teachers teaching as they educated the students. We went down half of the hallway before she lead me outside.

"Fuck you, this was a dare pay up." A voice said.

My head snapped towards it. It sounded familiar, as though I had heard it in a past life. Luckily, the girl was heading in that direction. There were three, fairly good looking teenagers and one that I couldn't see in the hallway. The three were kicking the forth on the floor. I just looked around for a bin, finally finding one and throwing my empty coffee cup in it.

"Hey Bekky, how's it going?" One of the three bullies said.

"Don't talk to me Chad, were through." God this is the most basic high school drama there is.

"Let me the fuck up." The kid on the floor said.

It was the same voice. I as oddly drawn to it and actually cringed when the kid was kicked in the head. Then I was angry, going over there. Staring at the guy, he looked me up and down. Sizing me up, I wasn't that tall, but I was strong.

"This you're replacement for me?" He asked.

"No. Let the kid up." I demanded.

He glared at me and I glared back. Hell and anger dancing in the stance I took, and behind my eyes. Eventually, he let me buy and the two other guys backed off. Kneeling down, I helped up the kid on the floor. Who was actually a boy... in a skirt. He pulled his hand away from mine and glared at me. But I couldn't say anything. All I could do was stare, with my mouth resembling a fish. He was fucking hot. Looking him up and down, I felt my expression being pulled back into a genuine smile.

"It was a fucking dare." He shouted, misinterpreting my expression.

"Either way darlin' you look gorgeous. You okay?" I asked.

He nodded, smoothing his skirt out. It was off brand and looked cheap. He took his jacket off. Frowning at the huge rip down the back before shivering the cold. The other people were staring at me, confused at why I would be talking to a punk kid in a skirt. Shrugging my jacket off, I wrapped it around his shoulders before smiling again.

"Thanks erm"

"Gerard, and you are?"

"Frank." He replied frowning at me.

"Why you talking to the fag, Gerard?" The girl asked.

It was a clear warning that I should stay away from the kid. But, little did she know, I was a flaming homosexual. Turning to her, I raised an eyebrow. She stared back blankly at me, fucking dumb slut. Frank was taking my jacket off from around his shoulders, handing it back.

"I better get going now." He angrily announced.

"Yeah, you better." She mocked as he walked away. "Don't talk to that fag, he isn't safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 367 42
Desperate attempts at keeping my favourite band and fandom alive with cringy one-shots of my favourite two people coming together and loving each oth...
22.2K 896 10
i scream, you scream, we all scream.
1.5K 179 25
[completed.]
298K 13K 30
So of course I screamed :" MOTHERFUCKER !"