The Story of Rabbitstorm's Pr...

By Stealthheart

NOTICE: THIS WORK WILL BE UNDER EDIT AFTER THE SECOND SERIES IS COMPLETED Book One: The Red Path Book Two: Lo... More

Intro
Dedication
The Red Path
In Between the Lines
Alliances
Chapter One: Badger Attack!
Chapter Three: Second Chance
Chapter Four: Catching Up
Chapter Five: The Tail
Lost and Found Intro and Prologue: No Mercy
Allegiances
Chapter One: Trust Falls
Chapter Two: Framed
Chapter Three: Full of Pain
Chapter Four: Alliance
Chapter Five: Burned Away
Chapter Six: Not Yet
The Mystery Burrow
Prologue: Blinded
Alligiances
Chapter One: Filling In
Chapter Two: Cloudkit's Story
Chapter Three: Right and Wrong
Chapter Four: Something Big
Chapter Five: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter Six: Birdfeather, Mintfang, and Rabbitstar
Chapter Seven: Nine Lives
{CANCELLED} RABBITSTAR'S PROPHECY {CANCELLED}

Chapter Two: Blackout

4 1 0
By Stealthheart

I was so tired. I was made a warrior the night before, and I was named Rabbitstorm. Promising myself I'd gather moss later, I curled up and went to sleep.

I dreamed of a cat with a pelt bright as flames. He was sitting next to an older cat, starring up at the stars. The flame-colored cat spoke up. "You wished to see me?"

"Yes," the old cat meowed."You have built the lost clan. For this-"

The dream shifted and I saw a cat with a crooked jaw standing before me. "This is not your prophecy. You will learn it soon enough. I am Crookedstar, leader of the Great forest clan, RiverClan, the clan that is the living RippleClan. It is a bit odd for a different claned cat to be a guardian, but since Bluestar was the last to die, she has the highest power. I will be your guardian. I will come to you in dark times."

I woke up to Lightningstrike nudging me. "Mossstar wants you in his den."

Again? I thought. As I approached his den, Skyfern's apprentice, Mintpaw, walked out with herbs in her mouth. I began to grow worried.

"Rabbitstorm?" Mossstar meowed. "Come in."

As I passed through the leaves, I noticed Mossstar looked weak. "I have a little cough, but don't worry. I've called you in here because I trust you. I know you can keep secrets." I leaned in. "I have lost three of my lives."

I gasped in horror. "How?"

He shook his head. "I don't know. StarClan speaks to me after each life, but I don't remember how I died."

I felt guilty. I had watched his ceremony. I should tell him, I thought.

"What is it, Rabbitstorm? Is there some wrong?"

"Uh, no...well...I-" I sighed. "I was there when-" Instantly, I felt a spasm of pain shoot through me. Mossstar scrambled to his paws and caught me as I fell.

"Skyfern!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 712 26
War is coming. Bring her back. (First Book) Next her blood. (Second Book) Then we war. (Third Book)
127 46 23
The life of adventure: becoming a Warrior! But something dark is hiding in the shadows, haunting four cats whose destinies have already been laid out...
1K 182 28
A few nights before the Gathering, a cat vanishes, no trace of them or their potential murderer found. Caution was advised, but no cat worried their...
3.4K 48 40
The gangs all here and of course the drama continues Book 1 [would you know?] Book 2 [love hurts]