๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„. โช ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๏ฟฝ...

By SATURNSFAIRY

๐ˆ โ”Š โช ๐“˜๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด! โซ โ†ณ ์ƒ์ƒํ•˜๋‹ค โ› ๏ธŽthis is a ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, feel like we never ๐’‚๐’„๐’• this... More

๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ.
โ € ๐–พ๐—‰๐—‚๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—.
โ € ๐—Œ.๐—.๐—‚.๐–พ.๐—….๐–ฝ. ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐–ป๐–บ๐—Œ๐–พ.
โ € ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—.
โ € ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐ข. MISSION COMPLETE
๐ข๐ข. UNDERCOVER
๐ข๐ข๐ข. WINTER IS COMING
๐ข๐ฏ. ALIVE AND KICKING
๐ฏ. FIGHT TO SURVIVE
๐ฏ๐ข. HIS GUARDIAN
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. MERLIN
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. SALT
๐ข๐ฑ. WATCH YOUR PROFANITY
๐ฑ. THE LIES WITHIN
๐ฑ๐ข. FRIENDS DON'T LIE
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. THE WOUNDED
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. SAFE HAVEN
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ARMED HERO
๐ฑ๐ฏ. THIS IS WAR
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. WAR OF HEARTS
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. OUT OF CONTROL
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. MIDNIGHT WISHES
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. THE ACCORDS
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. WINTERS RETURN
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. WAGE A WAR
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. NOBILITY
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. SEE WHAT I'VE BECOME
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. A QUEEN IS BORN
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. COUPLE OF UNSTABLE KIDS
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. IN MY HEAD
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. A NEW WAR
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ. KHALEESI
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. BEND THE KNEE
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. WITHIN TEMPTATION
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. WAKANDA FOREVER
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ASHES TO ASHES
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. AN ANGEL CRIED
โ € โ €๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. GHOSTIN
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. NEW ATLANTICA
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. MOTHER KNOWS BEST
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. BACK TO THE FUTURE
๐ฑ๐ฅ. FEMME FATALE
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข. A SECOND CHANCE
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐ข. LIVE LIKE LEGENDS
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ENDGAME
๐ฑ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ. EPILOGUE

๐ฑ๐ฑ. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

5.3K 303 80
By SATURNSFAIRY

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
act three ━━ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆.
· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗥𝗨𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘. ₊˚.༄
━━━ START A WAR,
till the end of the line, remember

• • BUCHAREST, 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖳

𝓜elody sat on the small couch reading a book. Bucky stood in the kitchen sorting through his cabinets seeing he needed to go on another grocery spree, not that he minded due the blonde across from him. He knew how much she enjoyed walking in the city seeing the culture that Bucharest had to offer, it was much different than New York and that was a fact.

"Hey, Mel?" Bucky called out earning a hum from the girl, "Gotta stop by the market, doll." He explained.

Melody nodded, "Okay." She said before standing up and placing the book down, "That book is wonderful." She nodded, "There's so many words, and it's very informative." She explained grabbing her bomber jacket.

Bucky's lips twitched, "Harry Potter?" He asked looking to one of the many books she had purchased for them both.

"Yes, I like it very much." She explained watching as he adjusted his hat, followed by his sweater. "When will this stop?" She asked softly gaining his attention.

"I'm not sure what you mean?" He asked before escorting her out of the small apartment.

"Running." She asked, "Not me, I mean you." Bucky's eyes fell to the floor as they made their way down the street. "You shouldn't have to live like this." She frowned.

"If I go anywhere else, someone will recognize me. At least here, it's familiar I guess. Even Brooklyn would be nicer." He mused recalling his old life briefly.

A moment of silence passed through them as the street market came into view. Bucky licked his lips, "You - you don't have to stay with me, you know?" He said, though he wanted her to.

Melody nodded, "I know. But, I want to." She smiled looking over to him, his ocean eyes meeting her doe ones. "I just wish you could live life like everyone else, not in fear." She said softly, "You don't deserve everything that's happened to you and the aftermath of it. You deserve to live and be happy." She intertwined her hand with his gloved one something that had become normal to them, though it gave them an odd sensation in their abdomens and chest; some would refer it to as butterflies even.

"And you?" Bucky cleared his throat as they walked around the market in search for food for his home. "You can't keep running away from being queen."

"I'm not running." She denied swinging their hands back and forth.

"Then why are you here and not with your people?" He asked, "And don't say it's 'cause of me or your friends."

Melody looked down, "I'll never be like her." She said quietly, "Everyone loved her, even though our kind were feared for centuries." She explained earning a look of understanding from the man next to her, "She knew what she as doing, when it came to the people and their needs, to the castle, me." She shook her head, "Did I tell you Tony won't let me cook because he's scared I'll burn the facility down?" She asked tilting her head at him.

Bucky chuckled lightly, "Did you?"

Melody pursed her lips and turned her head away, "It was once. And I didn't know pasta could burn. I did it the way you showed me and everything." She expressed deeply.

"Did you stir it?" He asked as they approached a stand of fruits. Melody parted her lips only to shut them, "Ah." He mused smiling down at her.

Letting out a huff she narrowed her eyes at him, "I'm going to look at the strawberries." She murmured as he shook his head looking down at the plums before him.

He grasped onto her wrist before whispering to her, "Stay close, remember?"

Melody nodded, "Always." She nodded softly before walking across the street from where he stood.

She smiled kindly to the man looking down at the cases before her.

"Sunt proaspete. L-am primit astăzi." He said in Romanian earning a nod from the petite blonde.

"Arată frumos." Melody said back with a smile, recalling Bucky's teachings she hoped she had said that they were beautiful and not something else entirely. Judging by the smile on the man's face she knew she had gotten it correct. "Există mai multe?" She asked looking down.

Sirens echoed from down the street.

Her brows furrowed looking up at the man whose gaze was elsewhere, "Domn?" She asked before seeing him back away from her and running away from his stand. Her eyes caught sight of the newspaper to the side, her eyes narrowed on the title, "Winter Soldier . . . Vienna?" She whispered as a photo of Bucky was on the newspaper.

A figure hovered over her shoulder; James Buchanan Barnes.

Her eyes met his worried ones. She could hear his heartbeat beating against his chest, panic welcomed him in instantly as he stared down at the news paper in Melody's hands.'"How is-" She began only for Bucky to take the paper in his gloved hand and throw it into the trashcan before taking her hand in his own and dragging her away from the market. "Where are we going?"

"Anywhere." He said, "We'll get back to the safe house pick up my things and I'll get on the road by nightfall." He explained.

"What about me?" She asked trying to keep up with his long and quick strides.

"You're going back." He stated.

Melody came to a halt pulling Bucky to a stop, "I'm not leaving you." She said sternly, "Everyone's after you, I'm not going back." Bucky shook his head, "Till the end of the line, remember?" She said in a softer tone.

Bucky swallowed thickly but nodded nonetheless knowing it was no use in arguing with her.

𝓐rriving to the apartment, Melody entered before Bucky. Engrossed by her own thoughts she hadn't felt the presence of another in the room until an arm shot out in front of her halting her movements. Melody's eyes trained upwards coming to a halt on a familiar pair of blue ones.

Her doe ones held guilt starring up at Captain America whose eyes slightly widened seeing Melody next to his best friend; who seemed oddly protective of her with the way he stood slightly in front of her, protecting her from well him.

"Mel?" Steve whispered as she looked down at the floor, swallowing harshly he turned to Bucky. "Do you know me?" He asked averting his attention to Bucky, holding his notebook in his hand.

Bucky stares at the soldier, "You're Steve." He said almost gruffly, "I read about you in a museum." He nodded to the notebook filled with notes.

Steve placed the book on the counter top steadily walking towards them, "I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be." Steve said glancing over to Melody then to his former best friend, "But you're lying."

Ignoring his comment, Bucky's jaw clicked as he looked to Steve, "I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore."

"I can see that." Steve said eyeing the two before him, "Either way, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive."

Melody clutched to the material of Bucky's jacket earning a small side ways glance from him before he looked up at the ceiling hearing footsteps. "That's smart." Bucky nodded, "Good strategy."

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck." Steve said eyeing his former friend.

Bucky stepped forwards allowing Melody's fingers to let go of his jacket as he nodded to the soldier. He stood tall, and tense. Bucky let out a inaudible sigh, "It always ends in a fight." He said adjusting his gloved hands.

"You pulled me from the river. Why?" Steve demanded as Bucky removed his glove.

"I don't know." Bucky said now starring at the captain.

"Yes, you do." Steve denied with a knowing look in his eye.

"Fereastră, acum." Bucky said sparing a glance to Melody who stared at him with harsh eyes.

"No." She denied ignoring Steve's gaze on the two. "Nu te las-" She began just as a grenade flew through the opened window. Bucky kicked it towards Steve before grabbing Melody by her waist and throwing her down to the ground behind the couch. Gun fire rang through the apartment. His body hovering above hers as a shield.

"Go!" He demanded the blonde.

Melody clenched her jaw before she shoved the man off of her and raising her hand towards the metal table throwing it against the front door.

"Melody!" She heard just before kicking a soldier out of the window. Whipping her head to the side she watched as more soldiers entered the apartment the two fought against them. "MERGE!" Bucky shouted as he threw Steve into on coming soldiers.

With that she jumped onto the fire escape watching as a knapsack was thrown above her onto the building across from her. She sprinted down the metal steps dodging a bullets that was sent her way.

Looking up she raised her hand to the sniper on the roof sending him back with a force.

Jumping from one end of the metal flooring to the other she came to a halt as a soldier shouted behind her. Her eyes widened as four ran her way shooting at her, looking to the building in front of her she leaped in mid air gripping onto the ledge.

She winced as she hung from the ledge reaching with her other hand, only for her to be grabbed by her wrist. She looked up being met with a soldier, she let go of his gloved hand falling through mid air. Her body collided with the roof of a truck, "Ow." She muttered reaching for her watch, "Definitely not running." She murmured.

"Aquaria on route, one minute inbound." FRIDAY's voice rang through the air.

"Take your time." She nodded sitting up and climbing off the roof ignoring the confused and stunned stares of citizens around her.

Hearing the familiar hum of her bike engine she looked ahead of her and began running before she jumped on spinning around into a 180 degree facing forwards. She took off down the street.

She clicked on the watch as a GPS formed on the screen.

"Left in three hundred metres."

Taking a sharp left she skidded down the road seeing cars stopped in the middle of the street.

Seeing the familiar figure in the distance being chased by another she tightened her grip on her handlebars before she sped up.

Her eyes narrowed on the figure behind Bucky, "Sorry, kitty, but that's my friend." She said over the engine raising her hand as the ground in front of the man popped up as he ran into the boulder sending him down to the ground.

Melody spun her bike to the side coming to a halt in front of Bucky, she nodded for him to get on. Clenching his jaw he climbed on gripping onto her sides as she dodged the cars of civilians under a bridge.

"I told you to leave!" Bucky shouted.

"I'm still learning Romanian. I thought you said follow me!" She shouted back.

Bucky shook his head, before he could retort a figure jumped above them. He raised his metal hand gripping the Black Panther by his neck shoving him into the concrete as Melody drove recklessly.

The claws of the man's hand scratched Melody's tires. Lurching her bike to the side, out of her control.

Melody let out a scream trying to regain control of her bike.

"Tire malfunction." FRIDAY noted.

"Yes! I know, Tony isn't here to fix it!" Melody shouted back at the computer.

"Mel-" Bucky began only for them to be thrown off the bike by the panther. Their bodies skidded across the asphalt.

Melody coughed standing to her feet alongside Bucky. She parted her lips at the chaos behind them and around them all. Steve stood next to her looking to the panther as cars surrounded them and War Machine now stood before them holding out his hands to them.

"Stand, down." He ordered.

"Rhodey?" Melody's soft voice called out to the man only for him to direct his hand towards her. Bucky pulled on her sleeve, tugging her behind him slightly.

"Congratulations. You're both criminals." He said looking between Steve and Melody.

Police moved in and forced Bucky to his knees. Earning a growl from Melody whose hands were shoved behind her back as was Steve's.

Black Panther raised his hands. He retracts his claws and pulls off his mask revealing his face. "Your highness." Rhodes nodded to T'Challa.

❨ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ❩
🐚ঌ ࣪₀🧺 .˚🌿✦

● 𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱
○ 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱

so for CIVAL WAR i have quite a bit planned specifically for when tony finds out about his parents, melody will find out about her mom and a lot of shit is gonna go down with her family and between her and her relationship with steve, kai and as well as bucky.

so be ready for that. ya'll are gonna see a side of her that hasn't been shown as of yet. i mean you've seen her upset ( mad ) but ya'll haven't seen the REAL her so that's gonna be big thing i also am gonna have to write her into wakanda, so yes she will be going with bucky there to heal him and i guess build a life there where she can look after him, even if their relationship won't be like it is now the chapters are gonna be obviously more so about her and the people of wakanda as well as bucky so it'll be purely imagination and for storyline purposes so hope that's cool wit ya'll

i'm also debating if i want her to go back home to become queen after she see's t'challa and speaks with him and gets advice about how he became king after his father's death so there'll be bonding between them for sure since they can relate on quite a bit compared to her and the other avengers. or maybe i'll make her queen just before infinity war when her life is in order idk

𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 ;
sunt proaspete. l-am primit astăzi : they're fresh, i got them today
arată frumos : looks beautiful
există mai multe : are there more?
domn : sir
fereastră, acum : window, now
nu te las : not without you
merge : now

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝟤𝟦𝟣𝟧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...
561 24 5
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ." ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐–๐ข๐๐จ๐ฐ...
47.1K 1.8K 41
"For only a fraction of a second she felt that their hearts were beating in the same rhythm - the world around them seemed to be frozen again." She m...
103K 2.8K 41
ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข สŸแด€๊œฑแด›๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€ [2] แดกสœแด‡ษด แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด‡๊œฑ สœแด‡แด€แด… แด›แด สœแด‡แด€แด… แดกษชแด›สœ สŸแดแด แด‡, ษดแดแด› แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข ษชแด› แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ แดษดแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แด€ ส€ษชแด…แด‡. แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ แด€สŸสŸแดแดก สœษชแด๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด›แด ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด„แด‡...