AJNABEE (STRANGERS) ( COMPLET...

By RimaPal5

Journalist Khushi Gupta who never fails of any of her Mission she takes in Charge has now taken the mission... More

NEW FF !! AJNABEE [ STRANGERS ] PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
F: AJNABEE PART 3
Part 4
FF : AJNABEE PART 5
FF : AJNABEE Part 6
AJNABEE PART 7
PART 8
FF : AJNABEE PART 9
Ajnabee Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Note
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Spoiler
Part 47
Note
Part 48
PART 49
PART 50
Part 51
PART 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Spoiler
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Epilogue

Part 36

2.6K 123 0
By RimaPal5

FF :AJNABEE

PART 36

Khushi : will you shut up please ..

Khushi was about to say further when the cabin door opened away and Khushi glanced at Ashi who came running

Ashi : I am back Mumum ..

Khushi : What are you doing here ? ( she glared at Arnav )

Ashi : papai ….

Arnav : NO !! You will not touch anything here .. Sit quietly …

****************************************************************************

Ashi narrowed her eyes as she makes a pout while Khushi just sighed shaking her head ..

Ashi : I am doing Nothing Papai .. Lappy ..( she rides up on her father’ Comfy chair leaning over the laptop .. But before she could do anything further Arnav just pulled the laptop away from her reach ) Papai ..

Arnav : don’t you even think of it Pappy ..This is the Fourth Laptop I am using .. in the last one year and all thanks to you

Ashi : I … I ..

Khushi : She just knows the language of Spanking !!

Ashi : Mumum … I will tell Moti Nani .. That we lobes papai ..

Khushi : dekho Arnav ..Dekho ..isko ..Now she is threatening Me .. Ruk Ashi ki bachhi .. .. ( she said as she cahse behind her daughter who runs around the cabin while yelling … and making faces )

Thanks To The Deity!! The Walls are sound proof otherwise Whole Office would be shocked seeing their PR Head Running around a Baby in the CEO’s Cabin ..

Arnav smirks enjoying the scene ..Their daughter really gives tough times to them sometime by her Ultimate Package of Naughtiness ..

*****************************************

Khushi just glance at her Daughter who was busy in playing with Mobile while sitting in the Couch !!

Khushi : See ..What an addiction this 3 year old is having toward these gadgets ..Uhff !! You know what she is truly Your daughter in every terms .. Just like you stuck with these Laptop and mobile all the time ..she is adopting all these in inheritance ..

Arnav : Reporter will you just stop finding faults in me and my daughter Dammit!! And you just ask your team to work on these things ..You are concentrating on everything except your Work … !! ( Ashi chuckled instantly before Khushi passed an glare making her pout )

Khushi : Ashi you must be tired betu !! Let me ask the Driver Kaka to drop you .. And you will just sleep reaching home without disturbing nani ..

Ashi : Papai … I don’t want to go .. I will stay

Arnav : Khushi it is fine !! Let her stay here ..

Khushi : She will not let any of us work here Arnav !!

Arnav : It’s fine .. I don’t have any meetings for the day .. You resume your works ..She will be here with me in my cabin ..

Khushi (Sighed) : Dare you disturb Papa .. Ashi or else

Ashi : Ashi is good !! ashi lobes Papai ..

************************************************

Khushi was preparing the Notes of All the Pros and Cons of the Upcoming Show that is going to take place Next Week in Grand Oberoy .. This shows means a Lot to Her Husband .. This show can makes AR reached successful than Ever .. and She cannot expect any Negligence over here

She was instructing her team , She is just like her husband in terms of Profession .. No Excuse can be tolerated in terms of Work ..

Khushi : I need all the Details to be submitted in my table before Today’s EOD .. Remember This Show is very important to our Company .. and Shreya did You check abut the Press Conference ?

Shreya : Yes Mam !! We have already sent call to the Respected Media Mam .. and they have given us the date for day after tomorrow … Just Need to Check with Sir’s Schedule ..and fixed the Time ..

Khushi : Sir Means ? ASR ?

Shreya : Yes Mam ..

Khushi : since How long you are working with this Company ? From when does ASR started entertaining Media directly tell me ? If The CEO himself have to face the Media then why the Hell there is the need of PR Team … and Listen one thing very carefully … Not only Her But Everyone should keep this is in Mind … No Media Related Calls or Interview should be forwarded to ASR without my consent …. Get that …

Khushi said throwing an angry glare to them ..Since the time AR has been flourished and in expanding Mode .. Khushi never let Arnav to face Media .. It was always her who gives Statement on his Behalf .. and it is not that Arnav has not given any Interview till date .. Yes He did .. But It was always Khushi who have carefully handled his Interviews which were been Published in The News Paper in Written Terms ..

She never let any Image of Arnav comes in Public … Being Journalist herself she knows very well … how to keep the MEDIA out of the limits ….. She can never compromise with Arnav’s Security No Matter What it is !!

********************************************************

Khushi walks inside Arnav’s cabin as it is already time for the office to close down .. she narrowed her eyes looking at Ashi who was asking so many Questions to Arnav’s PA who was trying to tell her stories

Khushi : are you disturbing Her Ashi ?

Ashi : NO ..I am juts asking Questions .. she is telling me story of Thum.. Thum.. Thumlena ?

Khushi : it is thumbelena … and

Ashi : she is fooling me ? where she find a girl who lives inside rose .. Do I have Horns .. Pagal Chudail ..

Khushi : ASHI she is elder to you ….. You should not say such things …. Come On Say sorry

Ashi : NO I will not say sorry … .. I will Tell.. Tell… Tell …. Chudail ..

Khushi just glared at her husband who was busy in his laptop …

Khushi : I am really sorry on her behalf .. Thanks for the help!! ( Arnav PA just passed a smile at Khushi while glancing at Arnav who looked at her)

Arnav : You can Leave For The Day!! ( He states sharply … as Ashi sticks out her tongue at the lady before Khushi eyed her .. )

***********************************************

Khushi : ( On Call ) Maa … Don’t wait for Us ..We will be coming after having Dinner Outside ..

She states sighing before hearing her Mother and then disconnect the call looking at Ashi who is busy in Enjoying the Taste of MC Donalds Burger … while demanding More from her Father ..

Khushi : Maa was worrying for Our Return ..

Ashi : Moti Nani …

Khushi : Ashi .. Just look at her Arnav she never listen to me and behave like this towards Maa You say something

Arnav : What should I say ? Kids do have a very good sense of humor to acknowledge Human’s Nature … Your Mother is anything but Not Fond to Ashi … Khushi .. To be Very Frank ..I don’t trust your mother with my daughter … It’s my helplessness that I have to let Her Stay with that woman in the same house … You might have forgotten .. But I have not forgotten Single Dam Thing … !! She was the One who never wanted ASHI to be born … I did not forgets how she wanted you to abort ASHI .. and She even goes to extent of planning to Leave Ashi in some Orphanage after her Birth .. She have never appreciated Ashi ..She have never consider as anything But a Daughter of the Person who killed her son … I might have killed Her son ? But was her son innocent Khushi ?

Khushi closed her eyes before sighing hard and opening her eyes ..

Khushi : Arnav … Please why are you dragging the past again ..

Arnav : Not a Word !! She is your Mother .. and I have no grudges on You for having some soft Corner for her ..But Spare me and My daughter …

Khushi : I never supported Maa … Arnav you know that …. I was myself ashamed to know that My Own Mother became so Selfish not to think what is Right and Wrong … Arnav The Situation was different then .. Any Mother in her place would be worried ? She was thinking about my Virtue in the Society ? are You Understand ..According to Her I was Pregnant .. and There would have been lots of talks in the society for a Single Mother ..You know it .. She was just worried about my Future

Arnav : Worried ? If She was really worried about You ..she would not have Done what she did till Now .. Knowing that You Love Me ..She tries every dam way to separate us … Listen Khushi Your mother might not have done any Sin .. But that does not make her less than any sinner What she did with Ashi was Never acceptable .. MY daughter would have been raise up in some Orphanage today If I was not present In the Hospital during your Delivery!!

************************************************

Khushi wipes out her tears as she recalls Arnav’s Words .. Closing her Eyes she just remembers the day Ashi was born ..

****Flash Back ****

Khushi smiles as Arnav placed their little bunch of joy in the Cradle beside Khushi ..

Khushi : If You would not have come today ..I would not have let the doctor to operate me .. I Swear ..

Arnav : kaise nahi ata .. It’s an Important day in my life also … I becomes a Father can you believe that … ?

Khushi : Huh .. Please do act like a responsible Father now .. As you now have a daughter ..please ..thora Affairs band kijiye ..

Arnav : What the ? ( khushi giggled ) You must be tired Khushi ..You take rest ..I am there outside …

Khushi : You won’t be stay here ?

Arnav : Khushi Babe ..Understand The Situation ..I cannot stay here for Long … I am there outside ..Don’t worry .. Just give me a Call whenever you need anything Now sleep Sweetheart You are exausted

Khushi just nodded her head as Arnav placed a Soft kiss on her forehead, He was there with her side all the time in disguise since the Time Khushi has been admitted to Hospital ..

******************************

Khushi suddenly jerks out of her sleep as her eyes went wide with shock seeing a Shadow passing by the Corridor and Her heart comes out into her hand seeing her little daughter missing ..

She screamed and Yelled in agony making The Doctors and Nurse rushed inside her room ..

Khushi : Where is my daughter ? She was just sleeping here … .. I .. I … ( Her eyes fell on Arnav who also rushed inside the Room and was shocked to find her daughter missing ) Ar ..

She could hardly Complete Before Arnav just rushed out of the Hospital dialing his men …

Khushi just keep on staring at his disappearing face with her heart filled in hopes for her Boyfriend to find their Daughter ..

*******************************************

Khushi just sighed as Arnav placed the little baby in her arms before Khushi just pulled her in her embrace kissing her all over face …

Khushi : What is It ? Where did you find Ashi ? ( she looked at Arnav in confusion who was right now brought to a Doctor Cabin who is already under his men’s guidance) Why Your Men have surrounded the Doctor

Arnav just glance at the Doctor who looks scared being caught

Arnav : He along with the Help of Some Of Hospital staff parcel out babies to Orphanage in return of Money!! They were planning to change the Baby with a Dead One making you believes that Your baby has been dead .. and He would have been successful if you would not have get awaken by at the same time ? isn’t it Doctor ?

The doctor gulped along with the Nurse who was surrounded by Arnav’s people Now ..

Khushi : What ? Why you did this ?

Arnav : Because He was paid to do so … He thought He would do his job successfully and we will not be knowing it at all .. Isn’t it ? But You forget it’s Me you are dealing with ?

The doctor shivered in fear as his eyes went wide with shock seeing Arnav refilling the Revolver

Khushi : Who has asked you to do this ? Answer Me ? How can you snatch a Baby from a Mother ..What this innocent baby did to you ?

Arnav : Speak Up The Name ? If You want to be ALIVE ..( He said pointing the Gun on his forehead )

Doctor : Please Leave Me .. I am saying .. I am saying .. It’s Mrs Garima Gupta …. She asked me to do so ..as Miss Gupta’s pregnancy was an unwanted .. so She does not want her daughter to burden around with this Child .. Thus … She came to me asking for help

Arnav : My daughter is Not A Illegal or unwanted Child ..Keep that in Mind … Shalke .. You know what you need to do ..( He shouted at his trusted Man ) You will accept all your deeds in front of the police or else the next day will be your last ..

Flash Back Ends

Khushi jerks out of her thoughts sighing harder , She cannot even thought that her Own Mother ..can go to such extent .. If it was not for Her … Arnav would not have leave Garima for the act she did that day ..

She never thought her mother can able to hurt ASHiI just because She never accepted Arnav or their relationship ..

It is so complex !! Gosh!! Where is he messing up

To be contd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 7.5K 60
"Whaaaat? Are you in love with ASR? Have you gone mad? How could you? He is a WANTED CRIMINAL... GANGSTER... KING OF MAFIA WORLD... don't you get any...
188K 9.4K 32
A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side of Arnav. Read to find out more about...
137K 5.2K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...
79.7K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...