Broken protagonist (bl)

Oleh rahzel03

In the system's meeting : [ We have a broken protagonist!!!!!] System 001 shouted in panic. [Oh my! Did the w... Lebih Banyak

prologue
Arc 1: The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
Arc 2:The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain

The white lotus

8.9K 403 34
Oleh rahzel03

Guang Yu 'relapsed' at that moment, "..Ah Han..." He called out weakly and clutched his chest and reached out to Han Jian Lei who froze as his hand came onto contact with his stoic face.

Han Jian Lei's eyes widen at the familiar name, taking a closer look, he realised that the figure in his arms were really familiar.

"Master...what shall we do about.." One of the shadow guards hinted to Guang Yu who has his eyes shut with a pale face. Han Jian Lei lifted Guang Yu up as he realised how shallow his breathing was.

"We will bring him back."

"Master, I'll carry him." The shadow guard reached his hand out to retrieve him, however Han Jian Lei pulled Guang Yu closer and said two words, "No need."

At the area where Han Jian Lei's hand had contact with his skin, Guang Yu could feel a stir in his soul, he felt the invasion for a foreign soul power that was swapping his own soul with the foreign source. Although it seemed uncomfortable the whole process was actually relaxing thus Guang Yu succumbed to the feeling and went back playing the fainted lotus.

Meanwhile Han Jian Lei and his group hopped off using some sort of qing gong and quickly arrived at the Han estate.

Liang Lan who was just passing by, was met with bloodstained ground with decapitated heads on the floor. Despite being a doctor, Liang Lan was a doctor from the peaceful modern times he wasn't used to the gory bloodshed of headless bodies and a scream escaped his lips. In the previous plot he was silenced by Han Jian Lei and was brought to Han Jian Lei's household where he showcased his talent and treated all of them leaving a impression on Han Jian Lei. However, his spotlight was taken by none other than a white lotus named Fu Guang Yu.

"How is he?" Han Jian Lei starred daggers at the physician that was diagnosing the sickly beauty.

The physician fell to the ground with a plonk, his whole body was trembling from fear. "T-This lowly one fears he won't live past 30......currently this young master has relapsed..if this continues..this one fears..."

Han Jian Lei swept his sleeves and the tea pot on the table smashed beside the physician. The physician flinched and continued kowtowing.

[Being a physician is hard ah..] 1314 felt bad for these servant that had to suffer when their patient was sick. 囧

"Useless! Leave!!" The physician thought he heard magic words and as if he was injected with chicken blood, he dashed out immediately, his old body could keep up with the trained shadow guards.

Guang Yu's lips twitched a little. Luckily for him he wasn't caught by Han Jian Lei.

"Ugh..." A groan escaped Guang Yu's lips and Han Jian Lei immediately turned towards the body on the bed. Butterfly lashes fluttered slowly and pale lips parted for a moment, a pink tongue licked the chapped lips, causing it to turn a enticing red. Han Jian Lei's eyes turned dark for a moment before he sat on a chair beside the bed.

"Ah Han..?" Han Jian Lei's cold orbs met worried peach blossom ones.

"You are Fu Guang Yu?" Han Jian Lei's equally cold voice resonated in the room. Guang Yu trembled for a moment, "Y-Yes general Han...." His head lowered, unable to meet his face.

Guang Yu's eyes caught sight of a wet patch on the black robes. His eyes immediately panicked and he scrambled off only to fall, causing Han Jian Lei to immediately catch him with a grunt.

"Y-You're injured!" Guang Yu stuttered as his eyes filled with tears, his vision blurred and he choked out.  Guang Yu reached out to touch however the man himself pushed Guang Yu back on the bed, stepping away from Guang Yu with a cold grunt.

Inside, Guang Yu's eyes sharpened. 'Guess he isn't so easy after all...'  (-、-)

If 1314 had a nose, his nose would definitely be sticking up. [Of course host! He is the male lead! The bonds between protagonist isn't easily broken!!! They will go through life and death for each other!] (`ڼ')

'...bet Xiao Yi forgot all about my hidden mission...'

Very soon, 1314 would take back his words.

"I.." Guang Yu took a sharp intake of air and masked his hurt expression, covering it with a smile.

"General Han, Thank you for taking care of me, I'll leave immediately.." Guang Yu hurriedly stood up and scurried out of the room. Not bothering to look back.

[Host!! Why did you leave?? You could have taken the chance to boost your reputation in male lead's eyes!!] 1314 wanted to rant, his host was normally so smart why did he become stupid ah!

Han Jian Lei continued staring at the empty bed Guang Yu lied on before staring at the door that was opened in a hurry.

-----------

'1/3 done...'

Guang Yu hurried back to the right prime minister compound, by the time he arrived at the same side door he left from, the scene was cleared of the previous bloodshed. If one were to pay close attention, hints of the previous bloodshed could be found, not to mention although the smell of blood was covered with the smell of pungent fish, the smell could not completely mask the metallic smell of blood.

With graceful and slow footsteps he walked towards his courtyard, the once hurried footsteps and hastiness was no longer seen, Guang Yu eyes were as calm as a still lake, as if a tiny ripple could destroy the peace held within.

His main mission was to leave the estate, but leaving was as literal as it seems, he had to completely leave the household, either through breaking ties which was a no go since he wouldn't have a place to stay. His other way was a chance given by the hidden mission, which was to get married, changing the last name. All the more was it important to put his focus on Han Jian Lei. He was his golden ticket out and Guang Yu wasn't letting this fish go.

Fu Guang Yu was a protagonist, if he could resist the female lead's approach, he was sure he could go against another protagonist.

[Not every protagonist has a conscious, host, you are a broken protagonist after all...]

'Xiao Yi, Just now I felt a foreign soul here, am I not the only host here?'

[Ei? Another soul? How could it be? You must have sensed wrong...]

Guang Yu stayed silent, he definitely felt the other soul, it was related to his soul afterall how could he have felt wrong? Just then, his train of thoughts was interrupted.

"Young master" Guang Yu could hear the heavy sarcasm in the servant's voice, "Breakfast is here." A servant came in with a tray, he placed the tray on a wood table that was already rotting.

[Host! Their treatment to their young master is really bad ah! This can't even be called breakfast!] 1314 complained to Guang Yu.

Guang Yu calmly picked up his chopstick and took the few stalks of vegetables that was dipped in a bland sauce. There wasn't any meat dish on the table, it was a full blown vegan course except there wasn't an abundance of greens, there were only a few stalks and if one saw this they would think that it was even worse than what servant's eat.

[Host! Your current body might not be able to hold on with the lack of nutrition!]

'It's alright, we can put it to good use.'

[...] 'Treasure your body!!' (⌤⌗)

'At least they don't abuse this body....if not the life in this body will be depleted.'

[..](-、-)

'What's the protagonist doing now?' Guang Yu asked as he calmly stuffed himself with vegetables.

[Currently the protagonist is giving out free treatments to boost his reputation with the local population...]

'Isn't it just nice...A modern doctor, maybe this body can be cured after all...' Guang Yu made a mental note to visit the protagonist.

"Young master!!" An excited voice came into the small room. "I got a chicken wing for you!!" It was the loyal servant.

(rahzel: Who has not been named yet XD)

"Xiao Li er." Guang Yu gently called out, "Where did you get it from?"

(Rahzel: Yasss i gave him a name.)

Xiao Li'er rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I-I stole it from the kitchen..."

Guang Yu gave a disapproving look but it turned to one of worry, "What if you get caught?"

"Don't worry young master! They got new stocks today, they won't realise!! Those unfair people don't give young master enough meat and nutrition!"Xiao Li'er cheekily smiled and placed the small chicken wing on to his master's bowl.

Guang Yu broke the small chicken wing into half and pushed one towards Xiao Li'er, before Xiao Li'er could refute, Guang Yu stuffed it into his mouth and Xiao Li'er could only look at his young master with gratefulness. Xiao Li'er's eyes watered as he saw Guang Yu pushing the remaining vegetables towards him.

"Young master I-" a servant should not eat with their master on the same table. A servant's life is never as important as their master. A servant could starve, but a master cannot. Yet, the existence of Fu Guang Yu had altered his three world views, Xiao Li'er could only choke on his tears as he accepted the bowl gratefully.

What did he do in his past life to get such a great young master? It was totally unfair that this kind soul had to suffer so much. He promise, he won't betray his master...even if the whole world doesn't believe, Xiao Li'er would be the one that believes, his life would be dedicated to young master.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

396K 16.6K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
248 27 8
/dɔː/ Chen Zihan suddenly found himself in a strange house with 7 people that he does not know. The system suddenly became strange, so he thought he...
1.4M 63.4K 166
Ian : let's start our missions system coco : [yes host] after they start doing missions ??? : Why do you need to work hard. I am here for working in...
42.1K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...