Confessions Of A Sex Addict

By BaBiGuRL

Riley is a normal 18 year old girl. Her older sister Casey is always there to help her with her addiction. Ho... More

Confessions Of A Sex Addict *1*
Confessions Of A Sex Addict *3*
Confessions Of A Sex Addict *4*

Confessions Of A Sex Addict *2*

34.8K 182 33
By BaBiGuRL

NOTE- sorry for the wait, got wrapped up in Dirty Little Secret. Anyways heres the next chapter and again its hard hitting something different. Hope you like :) And for those of you that dont know, I am seximomma724 :)

:::STORY:::

Confessions Of A Sex Addict

Chapter 2

"So your man doesn't care now where were we?" Cody asked as he began removing my dress straps again.

My mind went blank and my core started thrumming. Cody began to massage me again as both our breaths were ragged. I reached down and finally got his pants off. He was bigger than anyone I've been with. He looked at my amazed face and smiled.

'Don't worry Riley, I'll take it easy." He said.

I shook my head knowing I'm a rough person. I went to push him down to take control but he grabbed my hands and held them up.

"Not use to being powerless, huh?" He smirked, but I know he was right. I'm not use to it; I'm use to pulling all the strings. Powerless, was turning me on so bad.

He pulled a con*dom out his jeans before sliding it on. I sat up and looked over him slowly. Something about him was making me thrum with need. He looked up and smirked at me before hovering back over me. He kissed me deeply while pushing into me slowly. My breath caught in my throat as he went in, the pleasure was taking over completely.

"Harder." I whispered breathlessly. He looked up at me and lifted my legs up to rest on his shoulder as he thru*sted all the way in. It felt as if I could feel him in my stomach. The pleasure was good. He grabbed hold of my hands and held them above my head as he pulled almost all the way out me and slammed back into me. My head flew back as everything was erased from my mind besides the pleasure I was feeling. I could feel myself inching closer and closer to the release that's been dying to get out. My body was going crazy as I arched my back up to get him deeper.

"Hunter wouldn't mind if I marked your other side." He spoke before grabbing my chin and pulling my face to the other side and sucking on my neck. That only drove me crazier and pushed me further. Once he was satisfied with the mark he left he lifted my legs up to my chest and thru*sted harder into me sending me completely into ecs*tasy. I moaned out as a few screams left me and he trusted one last time before groaning out sexily.

Once he was done he collapsed on the other side of the couch by my feet, both of us struggling to catch our breaths. I sat up fixing my dress as I attempted to get up to get a drink. I could feel my legs still wobbly and my core still thrumming from enjoyment.

As I was drinking the rest of my water Cody walked in so I tossed him a bottle. He smiled as he chugged it down. I sat on the other side of the counter, not sure how to start a conversation. I was use to fuc*king and that's it. Normally I would tell them to leave or they would just bounce.

"Sorry about your neck." He mumbled swirling his water around the bottle.

I waved it off as if it was nothing; it was a mark that'll go away. I was about to say something but I heard Hunters ringtone blaring threw my cell. Cody chucked as I went to hunt it down.

"Hello." I said as found it on the floor and pressed the answer button.

"Are you done?" Hunter asked with a bit of an attitude.

"Yeah, I just couldn't find my phone. What's up?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Nothing much, be ready in 10 I'm coming to pick you up." He said as he hung up, not giving me a chance to say anything else.

I groaned as Cody walked in. "Hey daddy? Really?" He asked jokingly questioning Hunters ringtone which was 'Hey Daddy' by Usher.

"Yep, anyways hell is here in 10 minutes so." I said hinting for him to leave. He laughed and put his shoes on.

"I'll text you later than Riley." He said as he left. I ran upstairs to change quickly and brush my hair. Just as I finished the door bell rang. I ran down and opened it for Hunter. I smiled at him but he didn't smile back. He locked eyes with me and scared me. I backed up unable to break eye contact, he looked scary. Every step I took he matched it until my back hit the wall. He put both hands on either side of my head.

"Hunter." I whispered before he slammed his hands into the wall making a loud pounding noise scaring me. He chuckled before wrapping his hand around my throat and slamming my head into the wall. The pain shot threw my body and I tried to get away from him.

"Riley...Riley...Riley what am I going to do with you? He tisked as he stretched his other arm to close the door. I looked at him stunned that he could do this to me.

"Hunter please your hurting me." I begged as he laughed and slammed my head again. I squeezed my eyes shut as he laughed at my pain. "Thought you liked it rough Riley." He chuckled before kissing me roughly. I didn't kiss him back, that only caused him to tighten his hold on my throat. I kissed him back, scared to be hurt worse. He pulled away and smirked at me.

"You belong to me, you can have your little toys but when I want you, you do as told. Understood?" He asked looking in my eyes. I nodded my head as he finally released me only to grab a hold of my waist and lift me up.

"Put me down, please." I begged. He chuckled at my attempt and walked over to the table. He sat me there as he stood between my legs.

"Now it's my turn, you want to be fuc*ked you're going to get fuc*ked." He said as he flipped me over to where I was bent over the table. I heard him unzipping his pant as he pushed my skirt up. He groaned at my bareness and slapped my as*s. He knew it would only turn me on. He inserted one finger in me moving it around the wet*ness before pulling it out and rubbing the jui*ces on my as*s.

"Hunter, don't." I warned him, I wasn't into an*al s*ex. He chuckled before rubbing more jui*ces on it and putting one finger in. I groaned at the pain as he played with my he*ad turning me on. I dug my nails into the table closing my eyes at the pleasure. He removed his hand and continued to play with me as I felt the head of his di*ck at the entrance of my as*s. I tried to get free and move away but he only held my waist in place as he pushed his way in. The pain was unbelievable, worse than when I lost my virginity. He reached one hand under me to rub on the front of my pus*sy making the pain into pleasure. I groaned as he worked himself in and out of me. Without any warning my body released an org*asm and he went deeper.

"You leaked all over my hand." He said huskily. As he stopped rubbing on my ho*od and grabbing a hold of my waist and pou*nded in and out of my as*s. I loved it, not something I expected but the pleasure was unbelievable. He kept going making me moan out his name until he ca*me. I felt his cu*m squirting into me making me realize he wasn't wearing a con*dom.

He leaned on my as*s to push himself up pushing my stomach into the side of the table. I turned around and looked at him as he gave me a quick kiss.

"You liked that sh*it didn't you?" He teased. I didn't answer him, I just walked away to take a shower. He followed me and joined me. He was different, back to the same Hunter that I knew. I was tired, so I lay down with him to watch TV until 7:50 when he left. Not long after that my parents returned home and I hid in my room.

My phone buzzed next to me as I reached to read the text.

'I told you I could fu*ck you better than your man ;) $Cody$'

'You have one big ego xXRileyXx' I wrote back as another text came in.

'Just don't forget you belong to me >Hunter

'See you tomorrow! xXRileyXx' I wrote as I went to open Cody's text.

'And a big co*ck :) $Cody$'

'Maybe ;) xXRileyXx' I joked as I laughed to myself.

It went off twice for two messages as I opened my inbox to see one from Hunter and one from Cody. I opened Hunters first and read, 'be there early >Hunter

I clicked back and read Cody's. 'You won't be saying that tomorrow, I'm sure if your man was cool with you fuc*king me earlier he wouldn't mind if I stole you away for a bit, or maybe he doesn't have to know ;) $Cody$' I laughed as I sat my phone on the charger not giving him an answer as I fell asleep.

I woke up and threw on one of my tight dresses and skipping breakfast to get to school early. I feared what Hunter might do if I didn't. I pulled up next to his car where he was standing with a few guys. I got out as they all eyed me like always. I walked over to him nervously. He pulled me next to him and dropped something in my hand. I looked down and saw a little white strip something like a breath strip but smaller. I looked up at him but he just smiled and said, "Put it on your tongue and let it dissolve." As he took the strip and put it there. I didn't taste anything; he just smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"Good girl, trust me you'll love it." He smiled as he turned around to his friends.

"Damn, dude you never told me how hot your girl is." His friend said. Hunter looked at me with a mischievous smile before saying something. "Yeah she's pretty hot huh? Hey Riley want a new toy?" He asked.

Was he fuc*king sh*itting me? I looked at him pis*sed off he's playing me off like a whore before walking away. I started to walk up to the front knowing the door was open by now. Just as I reached inside Hunter grabbed me and pushed me in the closest room which happened to be empty.

"Where you going?" He asked. I pulled my hand free as I backed away from him.

"Away from you, you're treating me like a wh*ore."

"Aww I thought maybe you'd like a new toy. I guess not. I still gave him your number though." He smirked as he smacked my as*s and walked out. I walked out to wonder the halls for a bit well until I started seeing sh*it. What the hell was going on? I walked down the hall swearing I saw a fuc*king frog so I went to catch it but it disappeared. I groaned and sat down on the steps as everything started to move.

"Well look who I found." Someone said and I looked up.

NOTE- There ya go hope you liked :)

Continue Reading