The Wild in a Girl (A Percy J...

By GreyEyeAnnabeth

EDITED ON 7/1/2020 This is is the second book of the Unborn Series. The first book of the Unborn series is ca... More

Warnings
Late to Goode
Monsters are Real?!
Will and a Boy Named Nico
My Cousin and I
Just a Normal Night at Camp Half-Blood
The Day I Have Been Waiting For
The Day Everything Changed
Father?
Questing Time!
An "Old" Friend Of Brianne
The Shocking Discovery
The Fight
The Hearthbroken Mother
The Underworld
That's the End!

A Dead Girl

43 0 0
By GreyEyeAnnabeth

Melissa's POV

It has been 2 weeks since I arrived at Camp Half-Blood. I still haven't been claimed.

I was "walking" around the forest when I saw a figure talking to someone with a strange, blue light round them.

"I forgive you. I accept death. You need to too," the blue figure said.

"I was the one who got you killed! Stupid ADHD!" the other figure protested.

I recognized that voice. It was Nico Di Angleo. He was probably talking to a dead person.

"I knew I was going to die in the end, Nico," the blue figure replied calmly. "Don't give up and stay strong." The person looked past Nico. "Nico, there is someone behind you."

I saw the strange figure more clearly now as Nico stepped to the side. It was a girl with auburn eyes and silver hair. She had a bow slung over her shoulder and a hunting knife strapped to her waist.

"Hello," I greeted.

"Hey," Nico said.

"Hi," said the girl. "Who are you?"

"I am a new camper here." I responded.

"Then you might know who I am." the girl answered. "I am Brianne Moon, the first daughter of Artemis. Known as the Daughter of the Moon from a good friend named Addie, daughter of Neptune."

"You are the girl who died a month ago right? I overhear kids talking about how a dead girl saved Artemis from a Titan, but a demigod from camp killed her because a hunter died. Will also mentioned that my reaction to discovering I am a demigod was similar yours."

"Yes, I am that girl. Nico killed me because I could have not saved Thaila, his cousin. But I knew I was going to die in the end. I forgive him."

"Any way, nice meeting you. I better get heading back to camp. Enjoy your afterlife." I said.

I heard Brianne saying to Nico why he did not tell me about her.

I may have found one of Nico's darkest secrets that he doesn't like to tell new campers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...