It's complicated {complet...

Bởi Amirala_

So we have a freshman who is obsessed with Nutella, Dylan O'Brien and Ramen noodles. She calls herself a geek... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The end

Nice to meet you

226 12 1
Bởi Amirala_

Hey my name is Maya. Maya as in Maya Grace White. It's very nice to meet you. Sike I'm kidding. Okay to tell you a little about myself and my fam. I have an obsession with Nutella, Dylan O'Brien and Ramen Noodles (proper sequence). I'm the oldest one out of 4, I have two little brothers and one little sister. Isaac is 10, Gill is 7 and Nate is 2. I'm 18 almost 19 so yea I was basically an accident my mom had me when she was 18 but hey her life turned out to be okay. Better than okay actually. She's a psychologist but stopped practicing it and instead she's teaching it at the university. My dad's a doctor, cardiologist, so yea we're pretty much very rich I mean considering our mansion (my sister calls it the castle house) and all of the nice cars we have. My dad has a thing for sports cars, boats, jet skis okay basically for everything that is fast and has an engine.
I was born and raised in New York and once my mom was pregnant with my sister we decided to move to Ann Arbor due to an awesome job offer. I just graduated high school and was accepted at UofM (go blue) for my masters in psychology as well. So yea you might picture me as a straight A+ student with a 4.2 gpa, not having a personal life because school and books are my life. Well let me tell you, you guessed right. I was the nerd who spend her free time on writing the schools newspaper and I had exactly one friend: Katherine. She helped me writing the articles whenever we were freshman's until our senior year. She was accepted in Syracuse and moved there just a couple weeks ago. Anyway throughout the past year I started going to the gym (I mean I gotta get rid of all of that Nutella right?) and I dance if anyone cares about that. Buuuut that was enough talking about me for now.

• • •

Boom boom boom boom. I'm back bitches. I was bored so I decided to start a new book lol. Anyway I hope you guys like it. Tbh I have absolutely no single idea what this going to be, I just randomly started writing about some stuff.... so yea enjoy maybe nothing will make any sense, maybe it will. I know as much as you do right now. But yea I'm currently taking a break from Lost in you because I'm having a writer's block with that book ughh I know it sucks bc I really love the book but I don't wanna write shit so I decided to take a break to come up with something good. But until then enjoy my new book. Love y'all!
Oh and once again comments and feedback is very much appreciated it helps me a lot! Especially now that I have no clue what this is going to be about.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

225K 5.7K 33
Hi. My name is Samantha McKnight and up until a few months ago I led a completely normal life. I had good grades and great friends. I never got in tr...
146 16 10
Well what does one, say one should do when one walks in on their boyfriend for two years getting it on with the school slut, and contracting STI's. F...
63.3K 2.6K 60
FORMERLY KNOW AS MY GREEN-EYED JERK. Anxiety disorders accompanied by a heavy load of sacarsm isn't the best combination for a girl like Samantha who...
35.7M 1.5M 57
|| Highest Rank - #1 in Teen Fiction || Ever broken into Disney World at three in the morning? Ever pranked the police and almost gotten arrested f...