Love lost Damien X Reader {bo...

By wolfsters64

You and your husband Damien where invited to a poker game at his friends mansion you where excited to go but... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
THANK YOU!!!!!!šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™
Book 2??

Chapter 8

512 12 7
By wolfsters64

We all sat down together as she asked questions and got answers I already knew. Then she got to me and things just got a little weird.

(c) " what about you Y/N, you have been awfully quiet are you hiding something."

(Y/n)"W..What no."

(b) "with those rags i might think you are."

I was taken aback by all of this and I didn't understand why Damien hadn't defended Me. Maybe he thought I had which made this all the more confusing.

(c) " but you know silence also shows you didn't do anything and I personally dont think you did so I need you to help me do something to help figure this all out."

At this point I was so confused about everything. I agreed to help her since I really wanted to figure all this out for Damien sake. But this was just super weird. I walked upstairs with Celine, then Damien came running up to tell her to be carful but didn't say much let alone anything to me. But I just pushed it aside not causing it much mind. I followed Celine into a room with a table covered in her seer stuff she used for things. She had me sit and hold her hands while she showed me some spiritual things. I enter into this third person view of Mark talking to Abe then the gardener talking to me Benjamin and the chef.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
741K 34.9K 25
ā€œwho knew that a simple game of sims could turn our lives around like this?ā€ all rights reserved. copyright Ā© monroe james [@anchorate]
638K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
63K 1.3K 21
āif it's entrance that you seek, then these answers you must speakāž || Ā© whitney 2017-18 || cover by @MrCheshireKitty || adapted from buzzfeed qui...