Mafia's innocent girl

By Sana_123786

" D-do-dont k-kill me" she begged looking at my gun and sobbing loudly. "Now, why would i do that??" I asked... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

25.1K 933 131
By Sana_123786

Abhinay pov

"SHUT THE HELL UP !" I whisper yelled at Tara in a scolding manner whilst those girls were flushed and fuming.

Tara flinched as she stared at me.

" Umm I -I am not lying. They were calling each other by this name only." She stuttered nervously as she pointed her finger at both of them like a child would do while blaming on the other.

I sighed and rubbed my both hands on my face annoyingly. I don't mean to create any scene here, especially at my party. What should I do?

Tara... Arghhh !! She is just impossible girl ! What does she think of herself? I don't want any cat fights here in this VIP party. Has she gone totally nuts?

I know no one could be this stupid as her and especially at her age. Does she wants to create a scene here inspite of my warning?

I rubbed my forehead in frustration again, feeling real annoyed this time.

" How dare you?" One of the girl gritted out angrily. I turned to look at her. A pretty girl in a purple dress whose name is actually Sara. How do I know her? Well, she is an intern in my company and so is the other girl wearing a light green gown. Their fathers are both a great businessman, just like me.But what the fuck is going on here before I came?

Her eyes flashed red with both fists that were curled tightly, like she could attack her anytime. Angry tears gathered in her eyes at the insult thrown on her way by Tara.

Tara, who was oblivious with  what she just said, or perhaps may be pulling out an act here, stared at her in a confusing manner. Her brows furrowed like she was analysing both of them and trying to understand the cause of her anger.

How ironic it is that Tara still didn't understand the name she used for her, was actually an abusive word. If she is still acting naive and innocent in front of us then I must say, she is heroic in this field.

Well I will see her later. It's time to first deal with these two nuisance.

I sighed and turned to look at them.

Both girls were flushed, perhaps embarassed of getting insulted in front of me. Why so? Because somehow I know that they both want to gain my attention and this was not a good start for them.

Tara just stabbed their high ego without her knowledge. She made a fool out of them and I know very well this won't go well with these two girls.

The other girl was glaring at Tara bitterly. I could sense the high time these both girls were having in order to restrain themselves from attacking her.

These both girls knows better than to make a fool out of themselves.

The other girl in a light green gown, whose name was actually Hina, turned towards me with her tear filled puppy eyes.

" Abhinay.. you see what this girl just said." She whined with her crying face. "She insulted me. I am telling you Abhi, she is a witch." And then she turned towards her with her glaring eyes and gritted out bitterly, "You are going to pay you whore. Mind you, be prepared." She hissed venomously.

Her warning made Tara  flinched visibly as she looked at her shockingly. She was confused on their behaviour.

Nevertheless, her open threatening didn't sit well with me. Tara is my fiancée. How fucking dare she gave threat to her? And above that, she is threatening her in my presence !! This bitch-- my thoughts were cut off.

" Pay you? But how? I don't have any money. How would I pay you? And wait... Why would I pay you?" Tara's baffling voice made me turned to look at her annoyingly.

She was scrunching her eyebrows at them as her whole face looked like she was trying to solve the puzzle.

Is this a time to joke around? My inner voice asked me.

" Bloody illiterate..!" Hina laughed mockingly," Sara looked at her, gosh !! Don't tell me Abhi you are going to marry this queen of fools." She taunted with the evil smirk.

Her words made my blood boil and I curled my fist in anger instantly.

She fucking have guts to treat my fiancée like that, so openly in front of me and that too in my party..!!

Only I am having that right to threaten her or treat her like shit. She is my prisoner, mine..!!

"What did you just said? Huh !!" I gritted out angrily in a low voice while glaring at her, still keeping in mind that I do not want to create any scene here.

I really don't want to create a scene for our guests. It would be better for both the girls, if they are intelligent enough, to get themselves out from here as soon as possible before I unleash my anger.

" Queen of fools !?" Her furrowed eyebrows glanced at both of them. " I think you both mistaken me to be someone else. I am not a queen. I promise. And as I am good friend of yours, I should suggest you something." She stepped neared her and glanced at me, then at her, then to the main door and again looked at her back and froth.

I pinched the bridge of my nose frustratingly as I watched her doing her stupid moves.

What is she thinking? Does she think that I am not understanding her tactics what she want to indicate to them? Has she gone totally nuts?

I was not the only one who was frustrated here. There were two other girls who were looking at her like she is any kind of joker. Little did they know, this stupid girl was trying to save them from me.

Because no one knows about my dark business. To them, I was just a successful rich bachelor businessman.

Too bad Tara, too bad. You are only adding up in your punishment list.

One of the girl, Sara laughed mockingly, " Hina, I can very well see. Oh my god ! Look at her, complete fool. I really pity you Abhi, she isn't even your worth. Believe me. I can be your good companion." Good lord ! Is she trying to flirt with me?

I am really surprised at her flirty behaviour. But instead of getting angry, a small evil smirk tugged at my lips.

Well, Sara wasn't the only girl to flirt, there was this other girl too.

"Well Abhi, I can be your good companion. You just have to give me a chance." The way Hina winked at me made my all assumptions correct.

Oh I see, these two sluts are dreaming about me. Very well, they both are charmed by me. My bad ! I didn't realised that I employed two sluts in my company.

With that same small smirk  I went near Tara and wrapped my right arm around her small waist, pulling her back into my hard chest.

But again to my frustration, she started struggling in my grip.

In order to refrain her movements, and warn her again about her action, I wrapped my left arm too around her waist, this time locking her securely and hindering any free movement.

I put my head over her left shoulder in a loving gesture by bending slightly, making her halt in her movements. Her heartbeats peaked up as she nervously tried to glance at me but failing miserably.

Jealousy coursed in both of the girls as they watched us. Envy was the only emotion I was seeing right through their eyes.

" What are you doing Abhi? She is not even worth it. Leave her." I raised my one brow at Sara's audacity.

Tara, after hearing her, started struggling again in my grip. But this time it was annoying me so much.

I clenched my jaws and more tightly gripped her waist. I neared my mouth to her ear and whispered warningly,

" I see you are having some audacity in you huh! Want me to remind you that your single action could cost you heavily?"

Her struggling stopped instantly.

" Good girl !! Don't worry my dear. You are going to face your punishment anyway. You should have listen to me. But bad luck ! You just chose to avoid my warning. Yeah !?" I hissed into her ear, in a low voice while plastering the fake smile.

Her face instantly drained of blood as she instantly removed her both hands from over my arms that were already wrapped around her.

" Now, if you opened your mouth or I hear you speak, you are going to be in a big trouble. Am I clear?" I threatened her to which Tara nodded frantically while pursing her both lips in a straight line.

I smirked and turned my gaze on both the fuming girls.

Straightening up myself, I pulled Tara more closer to me if possible.

With my gaze still fixed on both of the sluts, I started,

" She is my fiancée. And I suggest you both to behave accordingly. I won't hesitate to take actions against you. I think you both are well aware of how possessive I am about my properties. Yeah !?"

Their mouth agaped and eyes widen as they tried to analyse me.

"Abhi.. You don't know she.." Hina tried to speak but I cut her off.

" Do you want my security guards to drag both of you and throw you out of this mansion in front of everyone?" I titled my head to the side with my piercing gaze fixated on them as I said that. My calm voice and cold eyes must have scared them as they both visibly  flinched and glanced at each other nervously, then at me. Both of them were baffled, like I just gave them the shock of their life.

" How could you? Abhi you know how much I --" her eyes flooded with tears but it didn't affected me a bit.

" Oh! So you think I am just blabbering without any sense? I think you both understand the hard way. No worries though!! Because I honor myself to get you both thrown out of here. " I threatened them again.

" Oh! So you are taking her side rather than us? What is she? What does she have that we don't? Huh? How could you? Do you know what my father would do if I happens to complain him about you?" This time Sara said solemnly while the other one smiled victoriously, may be cherishing the moment of trance of getting me.

This made me smile evilly at them, making them both scared and confused.

" I see you both girls have got some guts here. Wow !! I am impressed." I chuckled darkly, while only I know how my insides were itching to embarass them in front of the world right here, right now.

Meanwhile Tara was only glancing at me and then at the girls back and froth like a lost puppy.

" Abhi... You need to understand this girl don't deserve you. I mean look at her..  What is she? An illiterate poor girl.."

Illiterate?
Poor?

Enough of her now !!

" Shut the bloody hell !!" I growled angrily, making Tara visibly flinched. Music was still going on and all other guests were still busy in themselves.

Taking a deep breath, I heaved a sigh. I don't know why but I couldn't tolerate her humiliating Tara. She is my fiancée and I won't allow anyone to humiliate her in front of me or anyone else. These two sluts want a scene here? Well they both are having their good luck!! These two girls are going to face a huge embarassment if they didn't stop.

" Making me shut won't hide the truth Abhi.. She is just an illiterate poor girl. Don't you see how ugly she looks ? You are--"

" I SAID ENOUGH !!" I shouted in my loud voice. Silence engulfed the whole hall and music stopped suddenly.

My booming voice turned everyone's attention towards us. Meanwhile Tara looked at me scarily by tilting her face slightly upwards.

I removed my both arms from around her waist and stepped towards both the girls, making them a stepped back.

'' Ab-Abhi.." She stuttered pathetically as she and the other girl glanced around them, feeling flustered as all of the guest present in the party stared at them and watched the scene unfold.

" HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY FIANCÉE JUST LIKE THAT? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I will be honest here. Just a moment ago I don't want a scene in my party. But this girl was running on my thin patience. What does she think of herself? Does she mistaken herself as some queen? Well I will show her who is a KING here...!!

" Ah- Abhi.." Hina started but I cut her off.

" CALL ME SIR !!"  I boomed angrily. At this moment I don't care about my image anymore.

Silence engulfed the whole hall. It would not be wrong to say that there was a pin drop silence.

" Wh-What? " she stuttered while glancing at her surrounding, then turned to look at me scarily.

" You are just an intern in my company. Isn't it? Is this the way to address your boss?" My eyes glaring daggers at her.

" Mr. Rajeev Kapoor !" I called angrily.

" Wh-what happened?" An old man in his late fifties came forward, looking all baffled as he turned to look at the girl then at me.

" Mr Kapoor. Why don't you ask your daughter?" I hissed.

He turned to look at both of them, confused.

" What did you both do?" He asked sternly.

I could tell both the girls were nervous and embarassed.

" Mr. Kapoor. Why don't you take both of them to their home. " I spat. They are wasting my time and plus, I need to calm down.

" Sorry Mr Singh. I apologize on  behalf of their behaviour."
He turned to look at both the girls, " Hina, come with me." He ordered.

" But father..."

His one glare was enough to shut her up.

" I want you to come with me. Do you understand?" He ordered sternly, while Hina's eyes flooded with tears of embarassment.
With one glare towards Tara, who was looking at her in a pitied manner for god knows why, she turned around and walked out of the party, ignoring her father.

"And Sara, you too come with me. I will drop you at your home."

She nodded and walked out of the party.

Mr Kapoor turned to look at me and apologized.

" I am sorry Mr. Singh. I didn't meant to create any scene. Please do forgive Sara and Hina."

" It's ok Mr. Kapoor. Just tell your daughter to keep her behaviour in check. Next time I won't be this forgiving."

He nodded and turned to look at Tara.

" I apologize miss. And congratulation for your engagement. "

Tara nodded at him while nervously rubbing her fingers.

He turned around and walked out of the place with embarassed face.

Silence was all around me as I realised no soft music was playing. It was looking like a time has halted which was again annoying for me all the more.

" Party is still going on. Please enjoy the party. Thanku." I announced and with that all got busied in themselves again.

" Wow.. Did you see that? He must be in so much love with her. How protective is he for her?" Some of the elegant ladies in the party were praising me in a low voice, but I decided to ignore them and focus on my task right in front of me.

Tara

I glanced at my wrist watch and realised that there was still much time left for the engagement.

Now that some of the time is still left, why don't I utilise on the one person who was the root cause of this scene? My evil mind agreed with me and I turned to look at Tara with stern gaze.

As her gaze met with mine, she instantly lowered her gaze out of fear and gulped.

Good to know she realised that she did wrong.

I grabbed Tara's wrist tightly.

" Ow.. Ow.. leave my hand. Leave--" She howled in pain and started struggling again.

I glared at her fiercely, making her struggling instantly stopped.

After finding an isolated area of the hall, I pulled her towards me whilst my grip remained tight on her wrist.

" What the hell is wrong with you !?" I hissed.

People were busy in themselves, some were chatting among themselves, some were drinking whilst some were busy in dancing with the music on full blast.

" Aahhh- leave me devil !" She whined while struggling to get out of my hold.

With my anger at peak, I grabbed her both struggling arms and pulled her more closer to me, close enough to get our breaths mingled and our lips with just an inch away.

This caused her struggling to seize completely. Tears were already gathered in her wide eyes which were ready to spill out and ruin her makeup. Those soft plumpy lips were slightly agaped.

" What? Why you stopped struggling, huh? Wanna do more stunt?" I gritted out while my eyes were flashing nothing but anger.

Fear was written all over her face as she roamed her eyes around, perhaps searching for an escape and again started her futile attempt to get out of my grip.

" Leave- let me go." Her voice clearly indicated that she could cry any moment. At this moment I forgot how tightly I gripped her arms as her tear stained eyes looked into my anger filled ones.

" Drama queen. I told you-- NO! Not told you, infact warned you, 'dare to do something stupid and then, be ready to face your worst. Now congratulation because you are going to pay heavily. Do you understand? Huh?" My voice was dangerously calm.

" I- I didn't do anything." She hicupped. I could see she was scared. This time genuinly scared from me. Her tears could ruin her makeup but it didn't bothered me a bit.

Because it was my reputation that matter here.

"ABHINAY? What's going on? What are you doing there? And what the hell happened over there?" Vinay came towards us, holding a glass of red wine as he scrunched her brows at me and Tara confusingly.

Tara's lips quivered, like she would just cry at any moment.

" Drama" I said and in anger, I punched the wall behind Tara, making her flinched visibly.

She breathed heavily as she stared at me with her fearful eyes and put her one hand over her chest to calm down her beating heart. Her mouth agaped as she breathed through her mouth.

All the while, Vinay stared at me annoyingly.

" What the fuck is wrong with you man? Why don't you let her live for a moment? Is it necessory for you to scare her then and now?" He whisper-yelled at me.

" Don't take her side Vinay !!" I gritted out. All the while, Tara was busy in looking at her feet. I could see the tears glistening in her eyes as she was trying to control herself from crying.

I could sense she was feeling guilty for what happened over there. But too bad !! She is now going to be feel more guilty.

*************************
3200 words

Thankyou for reading

Hope you like the update.
Do vote and comment please.

Next update would be in this month only. But you have to wait. Sorry :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 27.1K 48
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
7.3K 342 35
โœงโ€ขยฐ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ยฐโ€ขโœง โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข {"" Unedited ""} โฅ Love is a deletirous thing b...
921K 42.9K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
1.5K 100 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...