Nemily: Real Or Fake?

Oleh niallspopsicle

[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Managemen... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
Epilouge
Sequel info

49

240 1 4
Oleh niallspopsicle

Edited May 21, 2016

Emily pov.

After leaving Nialls, I drove to a hospital and took care of my hand. They had to stitch my cuts and I have a fractured wrist but my hand was broken. I payed up front and made sure the billing company didn't send anything home.

Then I drove home, happy my dad wasn't home. I quickly packed a some clothes and what ever else I needed and grabbed money from my little stash in the closet.

And then I just drove. I drove non stop. I didn't know where I was going. I ignored Nalls calls and texts. When my dad called me, I just sent him a text that I wouldn't be home till late due to working on music in this secret spot I found. I grabbed my sax to make the lie seem real.

I drove. I drove through dinner, eating some trail mix I packed. I drove when the sun went down and till about four.

By then, all five boys were calling and Perrie. Dad was going crazy. I finally became tired, my eyes red and puffy from crying. I pulled over into a rest area and called Dad.

"Where the hell are you! It's 5 in the morning. I was about to call the police."

I couldn't keep it in. "Dad. I got into a huge fight with Niall." Silence on the other line. "I was so upset that I just wanted to get away. I don't know where I am but I'll turn around now. I'm sorry."

"Are you still together?"

"We kinda have to. The contract."

"Do you still love him?"

"Yeah."

"Was the fight his fault?"

"Kinda. He found out Oliver and Jane were seeing each other or Oliver made you two divorce."

Dad was silent for a moment. "Your mother had an affair and I was sick of her bitchy attitude. And yes, it was Oliver. I was gonna tell you when I felt the time was right. And I think you owe someone an apology."

"I know."

I hang up and buy a soda from the vending machine to keep me awake. After I'm awake and ready, I turn around and head back home.

"Thank god you're alive!" Perrie cried when she picked up. "Nialls gone crazy. Announced to the fans that you were missing and they are literally looking for you every where."

"Perrie. I'm heading home now. Just, relax."

Perrie eventually settled down. "I'm just glad you're not dead."

"I'm alive. Just a broken hand and a fractured wrist."

"What the hell did you do?!"

"I may have punched a wall."

"Emily!"

"Perrie! Get off the phone!" Jesy yelled in the background. "You can phone sex Zayn later!"

"I'm talking to Emily, FYI!" Perrie grumped. "I guess I gotta go."

We hung up and I called Liam, Harry, Zayn, and Louis and let them know I'm going back to Niall.

And then I took a deep breath and touched Nialls' contact and put the phone on speaker.

"Bloody hell, Emily. I thought you were dead!"

By the sound of his voice, I could tell he was crying. "I was just lost." I comment.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be around later this morning. I'm about four hours away from the city limits."

Niall let a sigh or relief out. "Okay. I'll be waiting."

We hung up and I drove on.

~

I arrived at Nialls flat around 9 in the morning. He greeted me by throwing his arms around me, blubbering how he thought everything was ruined and I didn't love him anymore.

"I'll love you. Forever and ever." I cry into his chest.

He lead me inside and we made our way to the kitchen where Niall started making some food and tea. "Niall. I'm sorry."

He paused for a minute and turned around. "I'm sorry that I flipped out. It's not your fault this happened."

Niall gave me a small smile, which I returned with an even bigger one.

"It's okay. I know you're on your period and your emotions are crazier." He flipped the eggs and out them on the plate, adding the bacon next. "So, what's with the cast?"

I blush. "After I left, I went to the hospital. I had to get stitches and I guess I punched the wall so hard, I broke my hand and fractured my wrist."

"Ya crazy girl."

We sat in silence and I ate something other than trail mix. After breakfast, I showered and took a nap.

~~

"Good after noon sunshine." Niall greeted me when I woke up. "I called your dad and let him know you made it back safely."

I slump into the couch next to Niall. "Thanks."

Niall turned off the tv. "Anything you wanna do today?"

I shake my head. "You pick!"

Niall stood up and grabbed his iPhone off the counter in the kitchen. "Do you still want this?"

He held up my ring that I gave back. I nod and slip it back onto my forefinger. "How about we come clean. With the engagement?"

Niall looks up from his phone. "Really?"

I nod. "We can go to the fair happening on the boardwalk a few blocks down or we can spend the day at the beach or whatever."

"The fair sounds fun. I'll get your clothes."

I looked down. Oh yeah. I'm wearing Nialls clothes. I wait patiently for Niall to return. When he does, I pick out shorts and a jersey of Nialls. "Hey! That's mine! But it looks better on you. But you know where it would even better?"

"Where?"

Nialls eyes grow dark. "It would look even better on the floor of my bedroom while I fuck you senseless."

Stupid period!!

"In a few days, I think I can manage that."

I tease Niall by bending down to lace up my converse, letting my cleavage show.

"You fucking tease." Niall commented, backing me up against the wall.

I smirk. "Nothing you can do about for a few days. Unless you wanna repeat Japan a couple years back."

Nialls face turned red and he backed off. "Uh. We, uh. Should. Ya know."

I laugh and nod.

~~~

Niall put a snap back on and I put a matching one on as well. We wove our fingers together as we strolled through the fair. The air smelled like fried food and smoke from grills. Niall bought some candy floss which we happily fed to each other.

"What about the Ferris wheel?" Niall asked.

I shake my head. "At night."

Niall nodded and we made our way to a ring toss booth. Niall won a giant panda bear. "I'm gonna name him Todd." I declare.

"Todd it is then." Niall smiled at my love for naming stuffed animals.

I carried Todd in my arms as we made our way from one booth to another. When the sun started to set, we bought dinner and stood in line for the Ferris wheel, eating burgers and fries.

A worker held onto the panda bear when we boarded the ride. And we slowly made our way up. And my favourite part is when we were stopped on top and the fire works went off.

Niall took a selfie. 'Nothing like a night at the fair with the fiancé' he tweeted with the photo.

Twister went into madness. Instagram went crazy. Tumblr was off the roof.

"I can see the headlines tomorrow." I laugh. Our rode was over and we walked down the boardwalk to the parking lot. I watched girls that were sitting down, crying.

"Niall Horan and Emily are engaged, mom! This is a crisis!" I heard one yell. "My life is complete. They are perfect for each other!" I smile at that comment.

After we left the fair, we went our for ice cream. Again, at Sandies. They closed the shop for us because fans were going crazy once they found our location. We had to sneak out the back.

"Wow, now I know what Zayn and Perrie felt when they announced it." I let go a breath I didn't know I was holding. Niall nodded in agreement. The car ride was silent.

When re turned home, we curled up on Nialls bed as he strung his guitar and sang You and I as I fell asleep to his singing.

~~~~~~~

I don't know how I feel about this update...

But OMG last night, I had a dream I found out I was pregnant and it was creepy because I've never had sex before...

- e.h.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
31.1K 959 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
31.3K 576 28
I sighed as I looked at my family: Liam my husband, Niall my lovely boy, Harry my adorable toddler and Zayn a 'terrible teen'. They aren't my REAL ch...
127K 2.4K 24
❝ sing for us. ❞ Alyssa Sander is 19 years old, but she doesn't like One Direction. But what happens when One Direction's Liam Payne hears...