Heart of the Storm (Toni Stor...

By alexrelatado

William Tuazon, a FIlipino-British professional wrestler has made a big name for himself in PROGRESS and NJPW... More

OC Introduction
Chapter 1: PROGRESS to NXT UK
Chapter 2: Week Before Debut
Chapter 3: Toni Time with William
Chapter 4: Debut
Chapter 5: One Week til Takeover
Chapter 6: NXT UK Takeover: Blackpool
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Chapter 8: Toni Time for a Date
Chapter 9: Storm Brawlers
Chapter 10: Ringkampf Reunites
Chapter 11: Tyler x Dakota
Chapter 12: British Invasion vs. Ringkampf
Chapter 13: Double Date
Chapter 14: Number 1 Contender's
Chapter 15: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 16: NXT UK Takeover: London
Chapter 17: Meet the Parents
Chapter 19: Huge Opportunity
Chapter 20: NXT UK Takeover: Manchester

Chapter 18: WWE vs. NXT: Clash of Generations

1K 15 11
By alexrelatado

(One month later)

At the World's Most Famous Arena, Madison Square Garden is where the big crossover event took place as announced by Triple H a month ago that an event titled Clash of Generations will come to fruition.

As decided by the fans, the event had a stacked card of matches featuring the WWE and both NXT rosters:

Sasha Banks (WWE) vs. Bianca Belair (NXT)

Bayley (WWE) vs. Dakota Kai (NXT UK)

The War Raiders (Hanson and Rowe) (NXT) vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan)

Asuka (WWE) vs. Kairi Sane (NXT)

Braun Strowman (WWE) vs. WALTER (NXT UK) vs. Keith Lee (NXT)

Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE) vs. Aleister Black (NXT)

Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch (WWE) vs. Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke (NXT)

Ronda Rousey (WWE) vs. Shayna Baszler (NXT)

The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) (WWE) vs. British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Trent Seven and Tyler Bate)  

The Club (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Finn Balor) (WWE) vs. Undisputed ERA (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish and Roderick Strong) (NXT)

Josh Stevens (WWE) vs. Mark Andrews (NXT UK)

Chase Destiny (WWE) vs. Tommaso Ciampa (NXT) 

Nick Aldis, William Tuazon and Toni Storm (NXT UK) vs. Bliss Kingdom (Randy Orton, Alex Auditore and Alexa Bliss) (WWE)

All of the Superstars were at MSG mentally preparing themselves for their once in a lifetime dream match, but for Toni and Will; they're own was fantasy to reality.

Toni: it's happening, babe

Will: and the best part is, we're the main event

Toni: and you have your chance of facing Alex Auditore

Will: yes, but that can't top this moment

Toni: what are you talking about, babe?

Will wrapped his arms around Toni's waist. Then Toni realized what he meant and she bit her lower lip.

Toni: you sneaky dog, come here

Will smiled and leaned in close to Toni's face before the two shared a kiss with Toni holding Will's cheeks. Their session was interrupted by the group.

Trent: sorry for the disturbance

Will: should've knocked, man

The group shared a small laugh.

Toni: you're all excited for your matches?

Dakota: yes! I'm going against Bayley!

Trent: the bois against the Shield, fantasy warfare has become a reality

Will: well our matches are later, so for now let's enjoy the show.

They sat down and watched as the first match of Clash of Generations was underway as the Legit Boss Sasha Banks takes on the EST Bianca Belair.

(End of match)

Bianca hit Sasha in the midsection with her hair whip before carrying the Boss up on her shoulders for the EST Buster. But Sasha, being the veteran she is wiggles her way out and hits a backstabber before transitioning into the Bank Statement forcing Bianca to tap out.

The group were applauding for a great match between the two.

Will: no wonder why that match was good; they have equal personalities

Trent: we can't take away Bianca's performance though, she put up a great fight

Everyone nodded in agreement.

The next match was Dakota's match against Bayley.

Dakota: time to make my dream a reality

Tyler: kick ass out there, babe

He kissed Dakota for good luck.

Dakota: I'll do it for you, my strong boi

She went out of the locker room.

(In the ring)

Bayley performed her usual entrance and her attire was her Bliss Kingdom one with her name in Japanese on the right leg. She got in the ring, did her trademark gestures and waited for Dakota.

(Dakota's theme plays)

Dakota came out to a loud ovation from the MSG crowd. Even in the ring, her opponent Bayley was applauding for her as the Hugger was mentally telling herself that she wanted this match to happen. The Captain of Team Kick went in the ring and performed her signature pose.

The bell rang and the two engaged in a stare down while the crowd cheered.

(End of match)

Bayley hit Bayley-to-belly on Dakota.

1

2

Thre- Dakota had her shoulder up

Bayley was both shocked and impressed of Dakota's never give up attitude. The Hugger picked her up and sets up for another Bayley-to-belly, but Dakota elbowed her on the side of the head and caught the Hugger with an overhead kick, fazing the Bliss Kingdom member. She launched herself from the ropes and hits Kai-Ropractor.

1

2

3

Announcer: here is your winner, Dakota Kai!

Dakota has secured a career defining win by defeating a member of the Four Horsewomen. Bayley stood up and shook Dakota's hand before raising her arm showing good sportsmanship.

(Backstage)

Tyler had a tear running down his face while he clapped for his girlfriend.

Pete: that's a career defining win for her

Toni: I'm so proud of her

Dakota walked in to the locker room where she was hugged by her boyfriend.

Tyler: you made NXT proud and you made me proud, babe

Dakota: Bayley was serious competition, but tonight I was a match for her

Tyler: and indeed you are

The two kissed lightly before sitting down to watch the rest of the show.

The next match featured a onslaught confrontation of beards between The War Raiders and The Bludgeon Brothers. As soon the bell rang, the two teams sized up each other before trading punches.

(End of match)

Hanson and Rowe finished off Harper with the Fallout for the victory.

The next match was a showdown between two Japanese superstars as the current SmackDown Women's Champion Asuka goes head to head with the Pirate Princess Kairi Sane. 

(End of match)

Asuka had the Asuka Lock on the Pirate Princess tight, but Kairi had the heart and strength to power out of it. As Asuka came back to her feet, Kairi caught the Empress with an overhead kick, knocking Asuka down. Seizing her opportunity for another upset win like Dakota and Bayley, Kairi climbed up the top turnbuckle and nails the Insane Elbow on Asuka, a drop worthy of making Macho Man proud. She pinned Asuka for the victory.

(Backstage)

The group were happy for their fellow NXT co-workers.

Will: NXT is kicking ass so far

Trent: yeah, we are

Then they turned to the monitor as the next match was a triple threat match featuring three behemoths: The Monster Among Men Braun Strowman, The Limitless Keith Lee and the current WWE United Kingdom Champion, The Austrian Anomaly WALTER.

Will: I don't know if the ring can handle all that weight.

The group laughed as the match went underway.

(In the ring)

The three behemoths were sizing each other up while the crowd were behind Strowman chanting "get these hands!"

(10 minutes later)

Both WALTER and Keith were at ringside while Braun recovered in the ring. Seeing the two men outside the ring, Braun got out of the ring and ran full speed knocking both WALTER and Keith Lee with running shoulder tackles.

(End of match)

Keith pounced on Braun knocking the Monster out of the ring, but WALTER came in from behind and locked in the rear naked choke forcing Keith to tap out.

The next match was a contest of mind games between The King of Strong Style Shinsuke Nakamura and the Dutch Destroyer Aleister Black. In the middle of their match, Aleister sent Shinsuke out of the ring. He launched himself from the ropes assuming to hit a suicide dive, but he jumped from the middle rope and sit cross legged in the middle of the ring. Shinsuke got in the ring and looked down at Aleister before taunting him while shouting, "come on!"

(End of match)

Shinsuke was setting Aleister for a Kinshasa as the Dutch Destroyer stumbled on his feet. As soon Aleister stood up, Shinsuke charged in, but Aleister caught the Rockstar with a Black Mass.

1

2

3

Announcer: here is your winner, Aleister Black!

(Backstage)

Toni: that match was full of mental hits

Dakota: mind games every where

The next match was half of a dream match as two members of WWE's Horsewomen Becky and Charlotte takes on two members of the MMA's Horsewomen Marina and Jessamyn.

The four women stared down each other as the crowd witnessed half of their desired dream match.

(End of match)

Jessamyn and Marina used their UFC background to land some rapid punches on the Queen and the Man, but Charlotte and Becky fired back with combinations of punches and kicks. Charlotte speared Marina and Becky took out Jessamyn with the Bexploder suplex. The two members of Bliss Kingdom nodded at each other signalling to end the match. They locked in their respective submission holds: Charlotte locked in Marina in the Figure 8 and Becky locked in the Dis-Arm-Her on Jessamyn. The pressure made the two former UFC fighters to tap out.

Charlotte and Becky walked backstage where they were greeted by their boyfriends Chase and Seth respectively. The two men kissed their girlfriends before walking to their locker room.

The next match was a show down between two former UFC fighters and now currently Women's Champions in their respective brand as Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey takes on her friend and NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler.

As the bell rang, the two shook hands as a sign of respect before locking up.

(End of match)

The two kept countering and escaping each other's submission holds while showing signs of fatigue. Shayna went for a right, but Ronda judo threw her and locked in her armbar submission. Fighting through the pain, Shayna desperately reached for the ropes, but the pain was too much and she taps out. After the match, Ronda helped Shayna up and the two friends fist bumped and hugged.

(Backstage)

B.S.S. saw that the next match was their bout against the Shield.

Pete: well bois, it's us now

Trent: we're fighting against one of the greatest trios of all time

Tyler: this is a big test for us as a trio

Will: you bois stuck together since PROGRESS and the Shield broke up before and had a reunion, so you guys got this

Trent: thanks mate

The bois got out of the locker room mentally preparing themselves for their biggest fight as a trio.

In the locker room, Toni, Will and Dakota were all pumped up.

Toni: this is gonna be good

Will: The Shield vs. British Strong Style

Dakota: I want to see my Tyler in strong boi mode

Will: girls, it's about to start.

(In the ring)

The Shield's theme played and the trio of Roman, Dean and Bliss Kingdom member Seth walked down the stairs through the WWE Universe. They got in the ring with serious looks on their faces as they wait for their opponents.

Then an unfamiliar theme played.

Out came the trio known as British Strong Style; Pete Dunne flanked by UK Tag Team Champions Tyler Bate and Trent Seven. The bois walked down the ramp and got into the ring as they performed their signature taunts. Both teams sized up one another as the referee tries to separate them before the six men went to their corners. The bell rang and the two men to start was Seth and Tyler.

The two locked up and flattened each other with shoulder tackles. The two stood up and stared down before Seth tagged in the Big Dog followed by Tyler tagging in the Bruiserweight. The crowd were cheering loud as Roman and Pete sized up each other before trading punches.

(End of match)

Once again, Tyler went in strong boi mode as he spun both Seth and Dean around before Roman took him out with a Superman punch. Pete came in and hit Roman with a forearm smash before he picked Dean up for Bitter End. Seth took out the Bruiserweight with a superkick, but Trent came in and leveled the Kingslayer with Seventh Heaven. Roman came back in and speared Trent. Then Tyler ambushed the Big Dog and hits Tyler Driver 97.

1

2

3

Announcer: here are your winners, British Strong Style!

The three members of the Shield got in the ring and shook hands with B.S.S.

(Backstage)

Will and the two girls were clapping for the bois.

Dakota: that's my Tyler

Toni: a career defining win for the three

The bois walked in the locker room all bruised up and tired as Dakota treated Tyler's bruises.

Dakota: I saw you in strong boi mode

Tyler: I spun both Rollins and Ambrose

Dakota: and a strong boi deserves this

She kissed Tyler on the lips.

The group continued watching the show as another fantasy dream match comes into reality as the four members of NJPW's Bullet Club aka the Club in WWE which consisted of first leader, founder of Bullet Club and co-founder of Bliss Kingdom Finn Balor, the Phenomenal AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson as they take on four Ring of Honor alumni consisting of Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish and Roderick Strong.

After the factions made their entrances, the bell rang and it started with AJ and Adam as the two were familiar with each other during AJ's time in Bullet Club and Adam's time in the villainous faction led by Maria Kanellis known as the Kingdom.

(End of match)

Gallows and Anderson flattened Bobby with the Magic Killer. Then Roderick and Kyle flattened Luke with High Low followed by Adam hitting a superkick on Karl. Finn and AJ ducked the attempted rights from Roderick and Kyle and hits them with stereo Pele kicks. Adam took Finn out with Last Shot, but AJ capitalized with a rapid Styles Clash.

1

2

3

Announcer: here are your winners, the Club!

AJ, Finn, Luke and Karl stood tall and put up the Too Sweet.

The next match was a one on one between Will's good friend Josh Stevens as he takes on the high flyer Mark Andrews. Will went out of the locker room and saw Josh walking towards the gorilla, he called the Fallen Warrior.

Will: Josh!

Josh: oh William my friend, what's up?

Will: I see your match is next

Josh: yup, I'm going against Mark Andrews

Will: that guy is quick, so be ready

Josh: oh I will

Will: and I just watched your partner Finn teaming with the Club

Josh: that's a reunion right there

Will: may I ask, are you one of them?

Josh: one of who?

Will: the faction Bliss Kingdom

Josh: oh yeah, we are and we're in a middle of a war against Raw GM Corbin

Will: yeah, I see what he did

Josh: if you were on the main roster, you could've joined us

Will: me too, mate

Josh: well anyways, I have to go now, my match is starting

Will: okay mate, good luck

(5 minutes later in the ring)

Mark and Josh went back and forth, countering each other's moves and Mark using his speed to his advantage. Josh has Mark set up for the 25th Hour, as soon as Josh executes it, Mark escaped by flipping out of the hold before Mandrews hits True Force, a package piledriver.

1

2

Josh kicked out.

Mark picked up Josh to hit another True Force, but Josh powered out and hits a quick 25th Hour.

1

2

3

Announcer: here is your winner, Josh Stevens!

(In the locker room)

Will was clapping for his good friend for his victory and a great match.

Will: damn, that was a good match

Toni: your friend did really well out there

Will: well tonight we'll do better.

Then there was a knock on the door; Trent answered it and it was Will's mentor Nick.

Will: hey Nick, you're just in time

Nick: good thing I wasn't late; what's the next match?

Toni: Chase Destiny vs. Tommaso Ciampa

Nick: ooh, this will be good

They watched the monitor as Bliss Kingdom's Limit Breaker and Charlotte's boyfriend takes on the NXT Champion and Sicilian Psychopath.

(End of match)

Tommaso nailed Chase with Project Ciampa from the top turnbuckle, hurting both of them in the process. The Sicilian Psychopath crawled over to Chase's body.

1

2

Thre- Chase got his shoulder up.

Tommaso was getting upset of not putting away the Limit Breaker. He picked Chase up for another Project Ciampa, but the Bliss Kingdom member countered with a superkick fazing the NXT Champion. Chase picked Tommaso up in the powerbomb position and hits the Limit-Breaker.

1

2

3

Announcer: here is your winner, Chase Destiny!

Chase rolled out of the ring where his girlfriend Charlotte and Finn helped him to the back.

(In the locker room)

Toni, Nick and Will were already in their attires as the main event was their match.

Toni: it's our turn now, babe

Will: you, me, Nick, Randy, Alex and Alexa

The two kissed each other lightly.

Nick: well let's go guys

The three left the locker room and made their way to the gorilla where they saw the three Bliss Kingdom members Alex, Lexi and Randy.

Will: Alex Auditore

The Pinoy Prince turned around and smirked.

Alex: William Tuazon

Will: we're well known every where, but we haven't crossed paths

Alex: until tonight, my friend, and by the way this is my girlfriend Alexa Bliss and my mentor Randy Orton

Will: pleasure is all ours; this is my girlfriend Toni Storm and my mentor Nick Aldis

Alex was surprised.

Alex: your mentor is Magnus?

Nick: yes, and it's nice to finally meet you Alex; I've seen some of your work; you really learned from this man

Randy: I treat Alex like he's my son

Alex: I gotta say William, your girlfriend here kicks ass

Toni: thank you

Lexi: my baby showed me the match when you fought a male wrestler

Toni: I'm a tough fighter, and I watched that moment you cashed in on Nia Jax and Ronda Rousey; that's what I call seizing the opportunity

Lexi: aww, thanks

Alex: that's my baby, taking it at the right time

Will: and I still can't believe your mentor is one of WWE's G.O.A.T.s

Randy: I've been here for 17 years and I always strike, so William, Nick be alert

Nick: oh we will

Alex: and I adapted Randy's finisher, so I might strike

Will: I'll be ready for your tricks, Auditore

Then Bliss Kingdom's theme played.

Alex: that's our cue, see you three out there

The three Bliss Kingdom members went to the stage while the crowd cheered for them. They got in the ring and did their signature Too Sweet Shield position gesture.

At the gorilla, Toni, Nick and Will were all in battle mode. Then the British Invasion's theme played and they walked out to the arena together.

The six Superstars stood across from one another: Nick and Randy, Will and Alex and Toni and Lexi as the crowd chanted, "this is awesome!"

The two teams went to their corners and the two people who started was the mentors Nick and Randy. The two traded headlocks and shoulder tackles before they had a stare down. The crowd requested to tag in the female Superstars and the two mentors happily obliged as Toni and Lexi tagged in. The two women Superstars shared a brief stare down before locking up. After countering punches and kicks, the crowd once again requested to tag in William and Alex. The two women happily agreed and tagged their boyfriends in much to the satisfaction of the crowd. Then the Pinoy Prince and the Fil-Brit Brawler sized each other up. Then the two went to war.

(End of match)

Toni flattened Lexi with Storm Zero.

1

2

Alex pulls her leg.

Will came in from behind and attempts to hit East Meets West, but Alex scout it and ducks and hits an AKO on the Fil-Brit Brawler. Nick came in and takes out Alex with Tormentum. Randy slithered in and hits Nick with an RKO. The resilient William comes back on his feet and hits East Meets West on the Viper.

The Goddess nailed Toni with her snap DDT before going to the top turnbuckle. Lexi jumps off for Twisted Bliss, but Toni rolled out of the way making Lexi to land on the canvas. Toni capitalized and flattens Lexi with Storm Zero.

1

2

3

Announcer: here are your winners, Nick Aldis, William Tuazon and Toni Storm!

Will got in the ring and hugged his girlfriend before Nick came in and joined for a group hug.

The three UK stars raised their arms after a thrilling main event. Then Alex, Lexi and Randy came in and held out their hands. Toni, Will and Nick accepted it and the six Superstars showed great sportsmanship.

(At the locker room)

The bois and Dakota were applauding and cheering for Will, Nick and Toni.

Trent: that was a hell of a match, guys

Tyler: you got the match you wanted and won

Will: me and Toni's bond and love for each other helped us win

Will said as he kissed Toni's forehead.

Dakota: adorable

Then there was a knock on the door; Tyler answered it and it was the members of Bliss Kingdom: Finn, Alex, Josh, Chase, Lexi, Sasha, Bayley, Peyton, Billie, Seth, Charlotte, Becky and Randy.

Will: all of you must be Bliss Kingdom

Alex: yes William, this is all of us

Finn: William, you changed

Will: I'm still the same guy, Finn

Finn: I meant you changed because you have a lovely girlfriend here

Toni hid her face in Will's shoulder.

Trent: you must be Chase Destiny

Chase: yes sir, and it's a honor to meet the members of British Strong Style

Becky: Toni Storm, I heard so much about you

Toni: even you as well, Becky

Becky: you fought a male wrestler, damn that's impressive

Toni: thanks, and your match with Charlotte at Evolution was the best

Charlotte: thanks

Seth: damn Tyler, you spun two men at the same time, and I'm still feeling dizzy

Tyler: they don't call me the strong boi for nothing

After the group talked with Bliss Kingdom, Alex said something.

Alex: well we must be on our way now, and William I'll expect to see you in the future

Will: looking forward to it, mate

Bliss Kingdom took their leave.

Toni: babe, let's get back to the hotel so we can celebrate

Will: can't argue with the champ

The group washed up before heading to the hotel

(Toni and Will's room)

The two were making out on the couch with Will's hands on Toni's back and Toni's hands on the back of Will's neck.

Toni: carry me to the bed

Will: yes, my love

Will carried Toni bridal style to the bed and laid her down gently before Will laid next to her. The two cuddled together.

Toni: I really enjoyed tonight, babe

Will: we faced our dream opponents

Toni: I love you

Will: I love you too

They smiled at each other and kissed before they fall asleep.

(A/N: Clash of Generations results)

Sasha Banks (WWE) defeated Bianca Belair (NXT)

Dakota Kai (NXT UK) defeated Bayley (WWE)

The War Raiders (Hanson and Rowe) (NXT) defeated The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan)

Kairi Sane (NXT) defeated Asuka (WWE)

WALTER (NXT UK) defeated Keith Lee (NXT) and Braun Strowman (WWE)

Aleister Black (NXT) defeated Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE)

Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch (WWE) defeated Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke (NXT)

Ronda Rousey (WWE) defeated Shayna Baszler (NXT)

British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Trent Seven and Tyler Bate) defeated The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) (WWE)

The Club (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson and Finn Balor) (WWE) defeated Undisputed ERA (Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish and Roderick Strong) (NXT)

Josh Stevens (WWE) defeated Mark Andrews (NXT UK)

Chase Destiny (WWE) defeated Tommaso Ciampa (NXT)

Nick Aldis, William Tuazon and Toni Storm (NXT UK) defeated Bliss Kingdom (Randy Orton, Alex Auditore and Alexa Bliss) (WWE)

(A/N: I want to give a shout out to HungrySavage and StuartPowell1 for allowing me to have their OC's make a cameo in this fantasy event.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 566 16
My 1st Toni Storm Story! Enjoy!
53.6K 1K 30
A young buck that goes under the ring name Tyler Black, is living out his dream from going to Progress, to flying across the world to prove himself i...
26.7K 246 54
William Regal has scouted out his newest prospect. Axel Trese, the "Strong Style Assassin," has traveled all around the world, winning matches and na...
980 14 11
What happens when Jamie Hayter's friends meet her boyfriend?