Save Me (Before the Summer En...

By xOne_Summerx

Jacob and Mia have been friends all the way back in diaper days. Every year that they spend together, whether... More

Save Me- Part 1
Save me- Part 2
Save Me- Part 3
Save Me- Part 4
Save Me- Part 5
Save Me- Part 6
Save Me- Part 7
Save Me- Part 8
Save Me- Part 9
Save Me- Part 11
Save Me- Part 12
Save Me- Part 13
Save Me-Part 14
Save Me- Part 15
Save Me- Part 16
Save Me- Part 17
Save Me- Part 18
PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ
Save Me- Part 19
Save Me- Part 20
Save Me- Part 21
Save Me- Part 22
Save Me- Part 23
Save Me- Part 24
Save Me- Part 25
Save Me- Part 26
Save Me- Part 27
Save Me- Part 28
Note to my readers!

Save Me- Part 10

115K 891 80
By xOne_Summerx

"Nicole..."I said looking at her questionably.

"Mia you need to have fun. That's what summer is about- not being love drunk." Christie said, grabbing a bottle of tequila off the counter.

She filled up the three glasses and smiled. "To boys!" She cheered, holding her glass in the air.

"To boys!" I and Nicole cried, throwing are heads back, downing the shots all together.

"Oh, wow. That's strong!" I shrieked grabbing my throat.

"Care if we join you ladies?" I heard a deep voice behind us. I turned around to face a pack of guys. The speaker was tall and dirty blond, dark blue eyes to boot.

"Grab a glass..." Nicole chimed in with a wink.

There were two other guys behind him. The one on the left had light blond hair with green eyes and tan skin. He wore a hunter green polo and light colored jeans. The other one wore a nicely fitted vintage t-shirt and jeans. He had messy hair that brushed over his eyes, golden cappuccino colored.

The three reached for a few glasses, and smiled back at us.

I could tell by the looks on Nic and Chris's face what they were thinking. I felt like I should be thinking the same thing. But looking at them all I could think of was Jacob.

"I'm Devon." The first guy said to me smiling.

"Mia." I grinned holding out my glass. "Fill me up?"

The polo-guy flirted it up with Christie and within five minutes she was pulling him up stairs. She works fast you could say

Nicole and nice-hair guy disappeared not long after, so it was just me and Devon.

"Let's make a game out of this shall we?" He grinned deviously, holding the liqueur bottle, wobbling slightly

"Do tell." I smiled putting my hand on my hip, leaning my elbow on the counter for good luck.

"Never ever have I ever. Every time you do something, take a shot." He winked.

"You first." I raised an eyebrow.

"Never ever have I ever...Hooked up drunk at a party." He grinned

"That's definitely a lie." I laughed

"I swear..." He grinned stepping forward. Too bad all the shots before had already hit me. "And especially not with someone as pretty as you." He said slowly, his finger tracing my lip.

Before I knew it his lips were pushed against mine, his tongue thrusting into my mouth. I kissed him back, not really aware of what the situation was, giggling between breaths. Suddenly, I felt his hand go up my skirt and I pulled away forcefully.

"Nu-uh." I said, yanking his hand away.

"Come on baby why not?" He whined, but his eyes raging.

He pushed me against the wall, pinning me there.

"No g-g-get off me!" I slurred slightly, but it was loud enough for people to hear. Did he think I was joking?

"Get away from her" I heard a deep ferocious voice from behind Devon.

He was yanked from me as I fell to the ground.

"She's mine man! You can have her when I'm done!" Devon yelled angrily.

That was definitely a punch to the face I heard next.

"How bout you don't refer to Mia like that next time." He said, absolutely fuming.

Strong arms wrapped around me, swooping me in the air and cradling me to his warm chest. The same faint aroma encircled me once I was in his embrace. "J-Jacob..?" I stuttered.

"Shh, yes it's me." He said quietly.

He carried me up the stairs in the house and kicked open one of the bedroom doors, laying me down on the bed.

I looked up at him blinking.

"Since when do you drink?" He said starring at me trying to hide the anger as he sat down next to me.

"Am I not aloud to or something?" I said rubbing my temples. Why was he talking so loud?

"No." He said assertively.

"And why not?" I said sitting up starring him right back in the eye.

"I don't want assholes like that guy taking advantage of you Mia." He adverted his eyes to the ground

"Well it's not like I stop you from hooking up with every girl on the block!" I said growing angry.

"That's completely different!" He said snapping back at me.

"Oh is it? So you can have fun but I can't?"

Just then there was a knock on the door. A girl I had never seen before tumbled in. She wore a black halter dress that just barely covered her bubbly behind.

"Jakey, why'd you leave me?" She said stumbling towards him. "I thought we were having fun."

I looked at Jacob. His eyes shut tightly.

"Exactly Jake..." I muttered, climbing off the bed, doing everything in my power to control my steps as I headed for the stairs. Everyone looked at me as I made my exit.

Before now I hadn't noticed the torrential- worse then before if that was possible. Within seconds I was drenched, but it didn't matter, nothing could make this worse.

I started running down the shore line for the cottage, tears pouring out of my eyes.

Why? I wish I could answer that.

I sat down in the sand and let the water pound me.

What was this feeling inside me, so intense, more so then I had ever felt.

It was jealousy that I couldn't control. Raging and hammering against me. It was anger building inside me, wanting to slap him silly until he got the big picture. It was complete out of control hormonal urges that just wanted to kiss him then and there.

I looked up at the sky. Dark and cloudy.

"Why do you do this to me?" I yelled up at the emptiness.

"Because it's the only way I can try to get over you." I heard a reply I wasn't expecting. I turned over my shoulder slowly.

There he was standing in the middle of the beach behind me, water cascading over his hair trickling down his face.

"What about her Jake?" I yelled, standing up now

"What about her? She means nothing to me." He through his hands out.

We stood face to face, standing our ground as mirror images, as well as building with emotion and confusion and who knows what else.

"Then what am I? Cause obviously I'm nothing!"

"Mia, you're my best friend..." He said looking down at the sand then back up at me

"Exactly! See, you're toying with me now!" I threw my arms up in the air walking away from him, again.

"Stop walking away from me dammit!" He yelled, grabbing my arm till he spun me around into him.

"You're flawless Mia! You don't even realize how perfect you really are! You're smart. You're athletic. You're funny. You're loving and caring and spontaneous." He said, calming down as he ran his finger tips over my cheek.

"When you're embarrassed you blush pink and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. You aren't afraid to sass me, your attitude is honestly more attractive then you will ever know! You actually like to have real fun, not just screwing around. You write about me in your diary-"

"You said you didn't read it!" I cut him off only at that part.

"Regardless. You always smell like sweet strawberries and vanilla. Your smile is like light in a dark room- and I don't even care how cheesy that sounded! You make everything better Mi-Mi. Do you understand? You're... You're Mia..." He finished breathlessly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.5K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
253K 5.8K 32
Mia has always been a good girl her twin sister Miya not so much. Mia and Miya's parents always talk about Mia saying she's a strait A student and sh...
640 19 15
First off lets just say that none of the boys that are famous on here are not ok it makes it easier what happens when 16 year old bella falls for her...
36.7K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...