π˜½π™žπ™©π™˜π™ {π˜Ύπ™šπ™§π™¨π™šπ™ž 𝙇𝙖...

By xxomultifandomxoo

Amara Stark never wanted to fall for A Lannister especially not the queen ! {Season 1-Season 8} {Cersei Lanni... More

Arrival
Is It Really That Obvious ?
Worst Possible Thing ... Almost
Manipulative ?
Why Did This Have To Happen ?
Joffrey Is Suspicous
Joffrey Knows
Attacked
Battle Of The Blackwater
Tyrells
Avoiding
Wedding
Mourning
Purple Wedding
Joffrey's Death
Tyrion's Trial
The Viper Vs The Mountain
High Sparrow
Cersei's Arrest
Atonement
Goodbye Myrcella
Destruction Of The Sept Of Baelor
Euron Greyjoy
His Gift
Decision
Back To Winterfell
Battle Of Winterfell
Burn The Dead
Finale

What Am I Doing ?

12.1K 232 41
By xxomultifandomxoo

Amara's POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar room and noticed someone's arms wrapped around me and I was ..... naked .

Then I remembered everything my fathers beheading , having to sleep in Cersei's room from now on , kissing her then telling her I love her . What was I doing ? She arrested me father and that's why his dead .

I sighed and put my face in my hands but no tears came as I had no more left to cry .

"Amara?"

Cersei must of woken up . I can't be nice to her not after she arrested him whether she saved me or not I don't care .

"what?"
I replied coldly .

She looked at me somewhat shocked at my tone but that look quickly disapeard and she didn't say anything .

"Look Cersei everything I said last night was a lie . I was emotional and in a moment of weakness so I said things and you took advantage of that"

I knew this wasn't true and I knew I did love her but I couldn't do it not after what happened to my father . She looked at me hurt but that was soon replaced with anger .

"Amara I did NOT take advantage of anything and if everything was a lie WHY did you say you LOVED ME all those days ago before your fathers execution" 

I didn't know what to answer and turned around to walk out of the door

"that just shows that you still love me"

"How could anyone ever love you  ? Your  nothing but a cold hearted bitch that only cares about power and getting what you want"

"Is that so ? So tell me Amara! Why would I save you ? Why would I risk my son finding out that his mother has commited a crime with a traitors daughter?"

Anger grew inside me as she talked about my father like that , I slapped her right across her face .

"never talk about my father like that he was no traitor" 

And with that I stormed out of the door before she could react . I made my way towards my old chambers which was shared with Sansa .

I knocked on the door to find no Sansa so I layed on my old bed and waited for her to return .

I began to regret slapping Cersei as she only called my father a traitor after I told her no one would love her which wasn't true because I did .

Sansa then returned with a tear stained face . I ran towards her and gave her a hug . Her face also looked extremely angry .

"Sansa ? What's wrong?"

"Joffrey"

My eyes widened praying in my head she didn't still love him .

"Sansa please don't tell me y—-"

"what no of course not"

She looked down and continued quietly

"he showed me fathers head then got a guard to slap me twice" 

I immediately grew angry once more .

"WHAT?" 

"Amara don't do anything stupid it will put us in a worse position that we are already in"

"ok i won't"

I replied as I too knew it wouldn't get us anywhere .

"Amara ? Why do I have to marry Joffrey not you? Your the oldest"

I panicked not knowing what to say but finally said a little too quickly

"One day sansa you will find out"

"Amara ? I have to go to a meal with the queen and apparantly you are no longer invited"

I looked down and said nothing .

"Amara why aren't you invited anymore ?"

"I had a argument with the queen and told her nobody would ever love her"

I replied leaving out the me smacking Cersei part out .

"Amara you idiot we are trying to cause the least amount of problem for ourselves possible"

"i know Sansa I know I was just so mad"

"you know you have to go back into her room tonight"

Like that's gonna happen .

"I doubt she will let me"

"What was the reason of the argument ?"

"I was angry"

Sansa frowned and said

"There is more to this than you are telling me and as your sister I am going to find out"

"there's nothing to find out"

She didn't believe me but nodded and left for her meal with the queen .

Sansa's POV

What was with Amara and Cersei ?  Why was there so much awkward tension and looks between them ?

Realisation then dawned on me . I was betrothed to Joffrey because father knew of Amara's obvious preferences which I have always been suspicious of and Amara is most likely in a secret relationship with the queen that would certainly explain there behaviour around one another .

No that can't be true . I shrugged the thought away not believing myself and anxiously made my way to the place I would be meeting with the queen .

What did she want with me ? When I first saw Cersei I noticed a rather large bruise across her cheek . That was not there yesterday . Did Amara do that ? Who else could it have been?

"Sansa sit down little dove"

I did as she asked but remained silent .

"Are you not going to talk?"

"Yes your grace sorry your grace"

I said not able to take my eyes away from the bruise on Cersei's face . Cersei rolled her eyes ,

"stop gawping at it ! You might as well just ask even a stupid little girl such as yourself would figure it out sooner or later"

I looked down at my Hands on my lap

"Your grace . Did Amara slap you ?"

Cersei gritted her teeth which gave away that the obvious answer .

Amara's POV

The door opened and revealed a skeptical looking Sansa . I jumped of the bed

"Sansa! Are you alright what happened?"

"I can't believe you did that"

I looked down at the ground .

"neither can I . I got angry"

"you can't go around slapping THE QUEEN" 

"she told you?"

"She didn't need too "

I snapped my head up and looked at Sansa .

"What do you mean Sansa?"

"Well considering you mentioned you had a argument with her and half of her face has a rather large bruise spread across it , it's pretty obvious it's you"

"I didn't know I did that much damage"

I looked down feeling the guilt spread across my chest . Shit! What have I done ?

"well you have and before you make things worse for us you need to apologise now"

"I can't she probably hates me I can't go now"

"Yes you can and you are doing . She probably hates me too . Why would you care if she hates you?"

I looked down again

"I dont"

"yes you do"

I glared at her

"I will go now if it satisfies you"

"I will get to the bottom of this Amara"

I looked at her curiously .

"bottom of what?"

"Just go"

I did as she said and left towards Cersei's chambers . I asked the guards to ask if I was aloud in and was surprised when she allowed me to go in .

The door shut behind me leaving only me and Cersei in the room .

"What do you want Amara ? Why are you here?"

I sat down beside her but didn't look at her not wanting to see what I had done

"I'm sorry really I am . I said nobody would love you that's not true at all because I do I was just so angry then I called you a cold hearted bitch which yes you can be but there's more to you than that and I'm sorry"

I felt her gaze on me but I still couldn't bring myself to look

"Sansa is suspicious"

Was all she said

"I know , I can trust her with my life though so don't worry about her"

She nodded then continued

"So is Joffrey"

"What ?Why?"

"He wanted to know why I cared about you so much . It's one of the only times I've been lost for words"

I forced myself to look at her and was horrified when I saw the huge bruise lurking across her cheek . I gulped

"Cersei did I do that?"

"Yes Amara you did" 

I practically tackled her onto the bed with a hug

"I'm sorry im so sorry it was a accident"

"it's ok"

"No it isn't .Robert did that to you and I was disgusted now I have done it and it makes me no better"

I felt a tear fall out of my eye . Cersei turned towards me and wiped the tear away with her hand .

"Amara listen to me your nothing like Robert he did it for no reason and if i was you I would've slapped me to . I should've never arrested your father for something he was telling the truth about just for power" 

I didn't know what to say and just gripped onto her tightly

"I'm sorry . Nothing  you say is going to change that"

Instead  of speaking she pressed her lips too mine she then deepened the kiss . We stripped off our clothes this resulted in both of us naked .

She slowly kissed down my body before she began attacking my mouth in kisses again.

*******************

I layed in the bed with my arms wrapped around Cersei's waste and her back and arse pressed against my body .

The next morning

I woke up to a naked Cersei Lannister pressed against my naked self . She woke up and turned to face me .

"well this is a pleasant surprise"
I said

She was about to reply when the guard outside of her door said

"Sansa Stark is wondering if Amara Stark is in there?"

My eyes widened . Cersei then replied

"let her in"

"Cersei what the hell are you doing?"

I whisper shouted

"You said you trust her with your life"

Sansa walked in with a shocked expression on her face

"Amara ? What are you doing?"

Sansa exclaimed

"this is not what it looks like Sansa"

Before me or Sansa could say anything Cersei interupted

"no Sansa this is exactly what it looks like me and your sister are in a secret relationship have been since you saw us together at the training place at the bottom of the cliff"

Sansa looked me in the eyes but unexpectedly said

"I knew it I knew it"

"What ? How?"

"It's obvious the way you look at each other"

Cersei seemed to grow annoyed by Sansa's presence and said

"out child"

Sansa stopped talking and quickly left . I frowned at Cersei but was thankful at the same time .

"Cersei ? Why do you hate Sansa ?"

"I don't hate her she just annoys me . She's just so perfect" 

I nodded in understanding

"Before my father died me and Arya use to feel this way about Sansa as what you just said but now that my family is divided I've realised how lucky I am to be with with her"

Cersei seemed to understand but just replied

"still annoys me"

and then began kissing me again .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 17.2K 39
"Did anything good come from your time in King's Landing?" Sansa shrugged, "I did fall in love, but that's a different story." [Sansa Stark x fem OC...
980K 34.4K 93
❝ You and I against the world, my love. Let us bring it to it's knees. ❞ Even the gods were not able to defeat Lyra Stark and Joffrey Baratheon, fo...
57.7K 2.8K 33
Adelaide Stark fell for the bad boy a long time ago and now hes back in winterfell. Can their love grow or will it wither? 🐺 "I couldnt grow with y...
241K 7.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...