Lucifer; A New Beginning (fan...

By DerpyPigeon

I wrote this a while ago and it's my first Fanfiction it's kind of crappy. *Lucifer and Chloe's partnership... More

Chapter 1 | "Are you afraid of me?"
Chapter 2 | "Heartbroken Devil"
Chapter 3 | "They're just wings."
Chapter 4 | "This is unbelievable"
Chapter 5 | "And dear old dad strikes again"
Chapter 6 | "An angel in the darkest disguise"
Chapter 7 | "Pudding Algebraic Expression"
Chapter 8 | "It's nice to be back"
Chapter 10 | "Died from an angel's light"
Chapter 11 | "Watching you suffer over someone else's sadness is fun."
Chapter 12 | "The world's first murderer VS a detective"
Chapter 13 | "I've been punished"
Chapter 14 | "Reunited Deckerstar"
Chapter 15 | "Soulmates"
Chapter 16 | "Angel of Death's return"
Chapter 17 | "Punisher's punishment"

Chapter 9 | "What is happening to me?"

1.1K 32 1
By DerpyPigeon

Setting: Lucifer's Penthouse

Maze followed Lucifer into the elevator. "Where is Cain?"

"Long story." 

"Should I torture him again?"

"If you can bring him back in here, I don't mind." Lucifer walked out into the balcony.

Maze nodded and walked into the elevator.

The Devil stared up at the sky at his dad, about to say something, but then eyed something else.

Azrael's sword sat on the floor once again. 

"Really?" Lucifer shook his head, "What is this nonsense, dad?" He glared at the clouds in the sky. "Did you put this here to have more humans use it to kill their enemies? And erase them from existence forever?"

Just then he heard a giggling sound from the living room. 

He turned around to see Azrael laughing on the couch. "I put that there, silly."

"What—" Lucifer scowled at her. He looked over to see Amenadiel laughing beside her.

"The pranks will never stop!" Amenadiel laughed. 

"Really? You two are joking around right now?" Lucifer glared at his siblings. "You're pulling pranks with a dangerous celestial weapon?"

"Relax, Luci. It's not like it's—" The blade was no longer on the floor. "—Going anywhere..."

"Lovely! Now it's in the hands of a human! Do you two ever use knowledge at all?" The Devil frustratedly walked into the elevator. "Now it's my job to find it?"

Amenadiel and Azrael looked at each other. "Maybe we should of thought that one through." Azrael shook her head.

Setting: Lux

Lucifer was about to walk out of the club when he spotted Chloe at the corner of his eye. He walked toward her, but stepped back when she turned around.

"Move. I have to kill somebody." Chloe held the Angel of Death's sword in her hand.

The music stopped and everyone stared at them.

"Detective, I can't let you do that." He tried to calm her down.

"I'll kill you too if you don't move." She snarled, pointing the sword at Lucifer.

"Detective... put the blade down."

"I'd rather not." Chloe put the sword to Lucifer's neck. "Leave now unless you want to die."

Lucifer slowly moved his hand under the sword and grabbed it. "Easy..." he carefully slid it out of Chloe's hands. 

Chloe stepped backward and looked around everywhere. "What—why are we here?"

"No reason. We just um—let's go." He grabbed her arm and walked her out of the club.

{}Flashback dream{}

Setting: Heaven

"Dad! You can't do this to him! Give him a chance!" An angel shouted from behind.

"DO YOU WANT TO GO DOWN TOO?" God snarled, then glared at Lucifer.

Lucifer flapped his bright white wings in disgust. "Is this necessary?"

"No back talking! You will be The Devil and you will not argue!" God was about to push him out of Heaven when Amenadiel flew next to them, his sharp wings raised. "Father! Don't make him go, he's still young!"

"He deserves to be punished!"

"Don't worry about me, brother. I'll be fine." Lucifer willingly stepped back.

"Your throwing the Light-Bringer to Hell?" An angel cried from the crowd.

"He rebelled! He must go!"

Goddess walked up to them through the crowd of angels. She said nothing and watched as Lucifer was about to be thrown out.

"Wait, father!" Amenadiel exclaimed.

"BE GONE, SAMAEL!" God pushed him out of Heaven.

Lucifer started falling down. His wings were pushed in front of him, making it difficult to see around him. He tried to fly back up, but the pressure of the air pulling him down was too strong. 

Suddenly he landed on the slightly heated dark floor of Hell.

Setting: Doctor Linda's Office

"I've never had a dream like it before. You've any idea why I had this strange dream?" Lucifer asked Linda.

"Maybe your dad is trying to tell you something." Linda explained.

"Through my dreams?"

"It appears so."

"If he wants to bloody tell me something why doesn't he just say it!?" 

"Your dad has his ways."

"Everybody says that. Never have I ever believed it."

"You should."

Lucifer rolled his eyes. Just then his phone rang. "Oh it's the detective." He stood up and walked out of the room.

"Hello." He greeted her on the phone.

"Hey Lucifer. It's Cain, Chloe is currently unavailable right now."

"What did you do to her?" Lucifer snarled.

"Nothing terrible, yet."

"Cain I swear IF YOU HURT HER—" 

"Oh I won't just hurt her."

"Where are you?" Lucifer asked hastily.

"Your house."

"Lovely. I'm coming to destroy you." The Devil snarled.

Lucifer hopped in his car and drove more than 200 mph. He knew cops were going to come after him, but he couldnt care less about that right now. He heard the sirens of the police cars. "Bloody hell." He pulled over on the side of the road.

"You realize you were you speeding?" The cop asked him disgustedly.

"Yes, I realize. Now take your money and leave me be." Lucifer pulled out a stack of $100 bills and handed it to the officer. 

"I need your license and registration first."

"Oh bloody hell! All you desire is money anyway! Right?" The Devil's eyes stared into his.

"Y-yes. I do want money. It's everything."

"Lovely! Take it then!" Lucifer gestured him to take the $1000 he was holding in his hand.

"Thanks." The policeman took the money and walked back to his car.

"Right. Now to the destroying part." Lucifer started his car again and drove to Lux.

Setting: Lucifer's Penthouse

Lucifer ran in through the elevator doors. 

"Oh, Lucifer. You're here. It took you long enough." Cain grinned at him, holding a knife and sitting next to Chloe who was tied up in a chair.

"Let her go, we won't have any serious problems." Lucifer snarled.

Cain walked over to him. "Is that so?"

"Let her go."

"Is The Devil afraid of his poor detective's life?" Cain laughed, and put the knife to Chloe's neck.

"DON'T HURT HER!" Lucifer's eyes flashed with red.

"Why shouldn't I?" Cain pressed the knife on Chloe's neck.

"STOP!" Lucifer unfolded his wings as a bright glowing light shined from them.

Cain dropped his knife and stepped backwards, putting his hands in front of his face to shield the blinding light.

Lucifer looked at Cain, confused. "What?"  he looked at his wings, that were shining brighter than the sun. "Oh—wait..." 

"Lucifer—make it stop!" Cain shouted.

"What... what is happening to me?"

Suddenly the light stopped.

"What was that?" Cain walked over to him.

"I don't know." Lucifer shook his head. "But we aren't finished." He folded his wings and kicked him into the wall. He then walked over to Chloe and untied her.

The elevator made a ding and Amenadiel stepped from it. "What is going on in here, Luci?"

Everyone turned around.

"Oh! Hello brother." Lucifer greeted him awkwardly.

Amenadiel scanned the penthouse floor. "I see you've gotten messier since we've talked."

The Devil scowled at his brother. "I see you haven't gotten any less impolite since we've talked."

The angel looked around the room to see Chloe standing next to the couch and Cain over by the balcony. "What exactly were you three doing in here?"

"Long story, actually."

Amenadiel rolled his eyes. "Right. Well since Cain is right here, I might as well take him back to Heaven where he belongs."

"Do you know how long it took to get out of there?" Cain snarled, walking over to Amenadiel.

Amenadiel looked at him. "Well—"

"Obviously not very long, if you're back already." Lucifer interrupted.

Cain rolled his eyes.

"Why on earth did you want to come back, anyway?" Lucifer questioned him, "I thought you'd be happy about going to Heaven."

"Turns out Heaven isn't how I thought it would be. It's not very...exciting."

Lucifer smirked at him. "So you'd rather go to Hell?"

"Well, that's not what I was—"

"Lovely. I can take you there in no time." Lucifer grabbed a knife Maze had left on the counter.

"Luci..." Amenadiel grabbed the knife from him. 

"What? You don't want me to kill him so he can go back to where he belongs?"

"It's not that." Amenadiel stared over at something on the floor. 

A small white feather lay on the floor, slowly getting whiter and brighter.

"Oh—right yes I might of been um..."

Amenadiel put up his finger up to quiet him. "It's glowing."

The feather slowly started to shine brighter and brighter.

Lucifer, Cain, Amenadiel, and Chloe all stared at the feather.

"It's glowing like your wings.." Cain looked at Lucifer.

"Yeah. I wouldn't of known." The Devil snarled at Cain.

The light became even brighter, and everyone turned around except Lucifer.

"Bloody hell thats bright, I'll tell you." Lucifer finally turned around, when suddenly a sharp pain ran through his back. "Ow."

"What?" Amenadiel looked at Lucifer.

Suddenly his wings bursted from his back and glowed brighter than ever. "BLOODY HELL!"

"WHAT IS FATHER DOING?" Amenadiel exclaimed in confusion.

"I DONT KNOW!"

"I THINK I'M GOING BLIND!" Chloe shouted.

"LUCIFER FOLD THEM FOR GOD'S SAKE!" 

Lucifer folded his wings as they and the feather stopped glowing. "What on earth.."

They all looked at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.2K 33
Set after 4x10 with a little, tiny, itty bitty change to the end scene. "What meaning would life have if one's world was destroyed? Well, Lucifer's w...
16.3K 348 12
(This is mostly Deckerstar, so they won't be much Maze and Eve stuff. ) Lucifer eventually returns to earth to be with Chloe, Dromos follows him the...
130 4 1
Chloe is lonely, and Lucifer wants to offer her his companionship, but she doesn't know he's the Devil. Will she ever be able to accept his true self?
12.3K 436 17
Chloe Decker, the first mortal to fall in love with THE DEVIL. Is she really who she thinks herself to be? Or is there more? And what happens when th...