Broken protagonist (bl)

بواسطة rahzel03

In the system's meeting : [ We have a broken protagonist!!!!!] System 001 shouted in panic. [Oh my! Did the w... المزيد

prologue
Arc 1: The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
Arc 2:The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain

The white lotus

9.5K 405 148
بواسطة rahzel03

As time passed by, Kun Mu Ming could clearly see the blatant changes in Fu Guang Yu, his skin had a healthier sheen and he no longer relapsed as much as before.

"Yu." Kun Mu Ming called out as he brought a warm bowl of black pungent chinese medicine in. Guang Yu pouted as he stared at the bitter concoction but obediently walked towards Mu Ming his lips twitched as he looked at it once again in hesitation, Mu Ming chuckled at Guang Yu's distaste and resistance to the concoction.

After downing the whole bowl, Guang Yu sent a bright smile of accomplishment that stunned silly Mu Ming. With proper care, anyone could see the blossoming Guang Yu. He was truly becoming a bright jade. (Guang Yu= 光玉=bright jade)

Mu Ming could feel his heart being tickled by tendrils causing him to smile slightly at Guang Yu. Knowing Guang Yu was a Ger had appeased him greatly, he was preparing to visit the emperor for a decree of marriage.

"Physician Kun...did you know that general Han is coming back?" Guang Yu said dreamily as he rolled on his bed like a teenage girl, a blossoming blush on his face.

"Physician Kun..Do you think general Han will remember about me? His fiance?"Guang Yu asks with a sparkle in his eye, one that Kun Mu Ming hasn't seen before. That sentence poured cold water all over Kun Mu Ming. His previous hopes of marrying Guang Yu went down the drain.

[Host is cruel..]

'Since when did Guang Yu had a fiance? The right prime minister is supporting the empress, general Han is supporting the emperor....this marriage decree..was set up by the emperor to keep watch of the empress factions!! Guang Yu was being used!'

Kun Mu Ming sorted out everything in his brains, and his face eventually turned pale, not only was Guang Yu a pawn tossed around by both the emperor and empress factions, he couldn't even save his Yu from these plans! Furthermore, the man Guang Yu was engaged to was none other than Han Jian Lei!! The cold blooded general!

And of course, Guang Yu had already thought of that and left a trail for Mu Ming to pick up.

[Host..you...] This isn't a normal protagonist!! Host is too smart!! Too cunning and sly!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

" Physician Kun, it's late you should get going." Guang Yu used his sleeve and elegantly covered the lower half of his face.

"R-Right.." Kun Mu Ming said dazedly and hurried off, the whole time his face was paper white.. In his mind his thoughts were revolving around the emperor's decree to bestow marriage between his Yu'er and the general.

'Xiao Yi.' Guang Yu called out only to receive no reply. His brows furrowed.

'Xiao Yi.' he called again, and the system who realise there was no one else except for him finally replied.

[A-Ah?? X-x-xiao yi?????] System 1314 was dumbfounded.

'You. Xiao Yi.'

[..] QAQ 'The great 1314 (一生一世 )was reduced to Xiao Yi (小一)...His name was great okay!!!'

[Yes host...wuwuwu...]

'Where is Han Jian Lei currently at?'

------------

In a certain tea pavilion, A man with distinguish features, sword like eyebrows and blood red lips. His sturdy body exuded a cold aura, he placed his cup down with a clink and the man opposite him laughed.

"Han Ge, it's been awhile no?" A charming man in pure white robes which totally contradicts the black robes of Han Jian Lei. This man had the aura of a scholar unlike the war trained aura Han Jian Lei radiate. Anyone could see that the two man were clearly polar opposites.

"I don't remember being so familiar with you crown prince, Tian Ma An." Han Jian Lei said coldly, clearly not putting the crown prince in his eyes.

"Aiya. This is why i'm your only friend!" Tian Ma An simply laughed again, used to Han Jian Lei's cold treatment. He smiled brighter as Han Jian Lei didn't refute that statement.

" Han Ge, I heard you suffered an injury, should you be up and roaming? " Tian Ma An questioned with a hint of worry. "I could call the godly doctor to check up on you..."

Before he could finish he was interrupted by none other than Han Jian Lei himself. "No need. Small injury, it will heal quickly."

Han Jian Lei looked out the window of a private room in the tea pavilion, this tea pavilion was the best in town and not to mention, the view from the room they were on provide's customers with the view of the town.

A figure in baby blue caught his attention. The figure was wearing a veil, but it could not contain the noble and beauty of that person. Every step the person took seemed light footed, and just the person alone, attracted the attention of passer by's . Tian Mu Ming saw that his Han Ge was distracted by something outside and he too turned his head, "Ah..it's rare for people nowadays to wear veil out..it's probably a ger."

Han Jian Lei simply gave a hum of agreement and continued watching the dainty figure walk through the market place with grace.

' Xiao Yi, when will a encounter happen between Han Jian Lei and Liang Lan?'

[Tonight there will be an ambush waiting for Han Jian Lei near the your right prime minister estate. But host? Why would the ambush be so near the perpetrator? ]

' It so that they wouldn't be suspected.'

[???]

'If a person murdered someone, the first thing a normal suspect would do is to run. But if the suspect acted as a witness, then they would have a lower risk of being suspected.'

[Oh...] (ಠ_ಠ) 'How does host know this? His world was peaceful..'

In the carriage where Han Jian Lei sat with his eyes close. His eyelashes fluttered open reveal cold black pools, freezing anyone who made eye contact with him. His body was emitting pure blood lust, making the air around him stifling. Han Jian Lei quickly jumped off his carriage and in a second later dozens of arrow struck the carriage he was just on.

His eyes narrowed as he realised his hidden guards were put out of action. He covered his nose with his sleeve as he realised a certain gas was released. A glint passed his eyes as he recognized the gas as a strong knockout gas, enough to take down an elephant, however the price of the gas is simply out of the world.

' Even using all her power just to take me out? ' Han Jian Lei smiled in contempt at the empress's method. A rather weak and foolish method, one who had enough training would withstand the gas. At the thought of that, his knocked out hidden guard regained conscious.

Outside the right prime minister's household, in the wee hours of the morning a fierce battle was going on.

Han Jian Lei didn't have time to call for back ups and could only make do with his current group of hidden shadow guards.The empress had really unleashed all her forces, there were only 30 men in her special dragon troops, and she sent all 30 of these elites against Han Jian Lei and his 5 shadows guards. Despite the unfairness of the situation, Han Jian Lei and the shadow guards only suffered minor injuries against the dragon troops, clearly Han Jian Lei was in the advantage even though there was a difference in number.

A cold blooded smirk came onto Han Jian Lei's face as he brandished his sword in a beautiful arc, making fatal moves as it swung. The difference between the two groups was the fact that Han Jian Lei and his team of guards were battle grown warriors, they fought wars, not training indoors and practice drills like the dragon troops.

While this battle was going on, Guang Yu situated himself behind a side gate near the entrance. Guang Yu closed his eyes and peeked out from the edge, his face was filled with terror as he watch the bloodshed. Guang Yu watched impressed on the inside as he watch the male lead slaughter his way with his guards till there was only 4 out of the previous 30 living.

Hidden mission~

Marry Han Jian Lei! 400 points!

'What the fuc*' Guang Yu eyes widen as he look at the abnormal demand of a mission.

[*whistle~ Haha.....Don't ask me host...I don't choose the missions...] 'He isn't gonna take up the mission is he..'

'..Alright then..' Guang Yu sighed and regain his composure.

[!!!]

Han Jian Lei and his injured shadow guards cornered the last living soldier from the dragon troops, Han Jian Lei felt something off as he saw the guard bolt towards the side gate of the prime minister estate.

'Want to run?'

"Chase!" Even without the command, all of them went after the last assassin.

"Ah!" A small shrill cry came up as the assassin appeared bringing a hostage with him. He pressed his knife against a jade neck, causing a bead of crimson blood to slid slowly down the alluring chest, causing everyone to be stunned silly for a moment. This was really alluring and seductive ah!

Han Jian Lei took the moment that the assassin himself was distracted and made a move. Normally he wouldn't have give a damn about a hostage however something in him compelled him to do so. Han Jian Lei found the beautiful creature extremely familiar.

'How long more till the protagonist pass by?'

[Host you need to hurry, you have 10 minutes to prevent Liang Lan from running into Han Jian Lei and leaving his first impression!]

By the time the assassin caught what was going on, Han Jian Lei and Guang Yu acted together, Guang Yu acted first by twisting his body and kneeing the assassin in between, the assassin groaned and in a fit of rage he stabbed the knife towards Guang Yu. Guang Yu shut his eyes prepared to be stabbed, but Han Jian Lei intervened and pulled Guang Yu towards him, he took a stab for Guang Yu and counterattacked with his sword, killing the assassin in one move.

"Master!!!" The guards knelt as they saw their master injured.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

124K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
671 47 8
QUICK TRANSMIGRATION! "Your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not al...
396K 16.6K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
414K 18.2K 50
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...