Storm Under Her Smile

By Malyshka_Rose

Whenever our life plays an horrible trick on us. Mostly people try to escape it rather than face it. But the... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-11
CHAPTER- 12
My Story..!!
Chapter-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15

Chapter-10

19 1 0
By Malyshka_Rose

Her Eyes.

Dated: 24/10/2018

⏪⏪⭐⏩⏩

Zain's pov

Jessie's call, broke my sleep. She told me her todays schedule and also told me that,she has been leaving tomorrow for her new ad shoot.

She wants to spend her day with me. I felt so happy. She was such a cutie.

After freshen up, i wear my black T-shirt with grey jeans with upper jacket.

After get ready, i walk downstairs and my gaze stop on her room door. Its locked.

She is still sleeping.

When i reached at her house, Jessie was wearing a short with a tee. That girl is so different from my jessie. She didn't have any sense of dressing. All time wearing that long dresses with that cloth cover her head. She is such a joker.

"You are such a tease,baby."

I told her as i make myself comfortable on the couch. She giggled.

Jessie's voice is so sweet.

I can't stop myself to think that what her voice be like. Because i never heard her laughing. She always smiled.

What is wrong with me?? Why i was thinking about her??

I shook my head to clear my thoughts.

After breakfast, we leave for the Oracle mall. Jessie has a spa appointment there and after that we will spend our day on her house as i can't take her to my house because of her.

I even didn't tell her that She came with me. I didn't want jessie to upset more as she was so upset because of my sudden marriage.

But i make her believed that i will make everything right.

After she had her spa, we went to the food corner to have something to eat as she was so foody and hungry.

As she enter, she covered her face as well as me. Because She was a superstar here and i am a business tycoon. We can't move without security here.

We booked a private seat for us. As i went to the washroom, a lady cross by my side wearing a abaya and niqab.

This was the first time i was seeing someone so covered here. As i was entering the bathroom, a sudden thought cross my mind.

Is she possible that she was her??

I stopped on my tracks and went back. I found her in a waiting line. After she had her package, she paid her bill and left.

I followed her and when she was walking beside the fire exit, i grabbed her from behind. I put one hand on her mouth over the cloth that covered her face, so that she can't shout.

I dragged her inside the fire exit and push her to the wall.

I removed my face cover and look at her, her eyes was close and that rose my anger more.

"What the hell are you doing here??"

I shouted. She opened her eyes and i felt like time freeze.

Her eyes are soo beautiful.

Its look like a deep ocean. As she was wearing a cloth that covers her face focusing only her eyes.

Her eyes are big and of chocolate brown colour covered with her big eye lashes.

As i look into her, it's feel like i was drowning into a deep sea. I just stare at her, when the noises outside brake my drowning,i mean staring. I asked her,

"Are you going to tell me, what the hell are you doing here?? Are you following me?? Didn't i..."

I started my questions. When she interrupted me by replying soflty,

"I was... here for grocery shopping."

Grocery... I didn't understand her meaning, when she elaborate,

"There was nothing in the kitchen, and i was... Hungry so... I am sorry."

Ohh shit... I forget to filled grocery in my kitchen. But still she can called me or wait for me. Why the hell she left the house??

"Who the hell give you permission to leave the house??"

I shouted. Didn't she has any sense. She leaved the house when she know nothing about this place.

I am going to asked her about that but my phone rang.

I picked up Jessie's call and turn to talk to her.

"Ya.. I am coming, baby."

I told her and cut the call,but when i turned, she was not there.

Dammit!!

I went outside and searched her.

Maybe she left??

"Baby..."

I turned and found Jessie, walking towards me.

"Where have you been??"

"I... Woh.."

"Anyway, lets leave from here. Media is here."

"Oh... Okh..."

"Where is your mouth cover??"

She asked and i show her my mouth cover. I wear it and we leave for her house.

But my mind was just stuck with her eyes, and the only thought that running in my mind every now and then was,

Is she reached home safely or not??

'Ohh... Looks like some one care about her.'

Can you plzz shut up.

Its not like i care about her or anything, if anything happened to her, Dad will kill me. Not actually, but still. I can't take any chance. Right!!

After dinner, i left Jessie's house. My mind was in a haze. I reached my house, but before entering, i let out a deep breath.

Why i was soo nervous??

I ring the bell, but there was no response. I ring again and then again, but nothing.

Is she at home or not??

I take out the keys and unlocked the door. There was dark inside. When i take more steps inside, i heard her saying,

"Oh... Common!! Just one more."

Whom the hell is she talking??

When i entered in the drawing room, the tv was on and the IPL match was playing.

The empty boxes and bowls was on the center table. And on the sofa, the Maharani Sahiba was sitting, enjoying the match. She was cheering her team like she was actually there.

And i was worry about her??

I rub a hand on my face and take a sigh.

"Ohh Noo... How could you do that?? You can't just do a simple catch."

She said watching tv with full concentration.

Actually i found it little cute amd funny.

Did she even know about the 'g' of this game??

But surprised me more that she didn't even noticed me. Like i was not here.

I faked cough to grab her attention. Its works as she take a look at me with her big eyes and then hurriedly start cleaning the room.

She switched off the tv first, then pick up the empty boxes and bowls and went in the kitchen.

She was wearing a long gown type dress with her head fully covered with clothes.

Why was she like this?

I mean she is beautiful, if she wear that type dresses, she look... Dammit!! What i was thinking??

I shook my head, she went out of the kitchen and entered in her room and close the door.

Did i told her to leave??

I make my way to my room and shut it with the loud thud.

What wrong with this girl??

I thought that i was going to make her life hell, but looks like my life was affecting by her.

I should maintain a distance with  her.

With that thought, i fall sleep.

💠💠💠💠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 2K 96
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
399K 25.6K 46
Islam. Only one word, but more than twenty percent of the population. At least one fifth of this whole entire world is Muslim. But yet there are some...
57.9K 6.1K 68
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ "I don't want to argue with you, Z." Karim gritted out. "Stop calling me that, Karim." Zaira growled. "Do not refer to me by my name...
43.3K 6.6K 31
She had loved someone from childhood, but that person left after breaking her heart into tiny pieces. Since childhood, she wanted to spend her entire...