The Third Sitri

By whothehellishe

(Discontinued) Sona's little brother, you, decides to attend Kuoh Academy with his peerage. More

Bio
Peerage Members
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

3.9K 80 24
By whothehellishe

I was currently addressing my peerage on what happened during Rias's meeting with the Yakitori and what was going to happen. Once finished I let the information sink in.

Okita: So, we're to help Rias and her Peerage with their training?

(Y/N): Yes, we'll be heading out to the house that her family owns in the forest. We are to head their first thing in the morning. I want to get there before Ria-tan and the others. 

Okita nodded as well as everyone else. I dismissed them as they all went to pack for the training session with the only one staying being Yukari.

Yukari: Do you think ten days is enough time to get them ready?

(Y/N): Honestly no, but it's the best chance she's going to get. We can't help them like with the Fallen Angles, so it's up to get strong enough. I may hate him, but the Yakitori shouldn't be taken lightly. Hopefully, they take this training seriously.

Yukari: I'm sure they will. Now, let's go pack our things, you need to get ready yourself.

I nodded as we walked to our rooms to pack. As I was packing a thought crossed my mind.  What was that place I was at the night before the meeting?

The Next Day

It was early in the morning as my peerage and I were currently in Rias's family mansion she was using to train for her rating game against Bird Brain. We were currently waiting for said people to show up to start their training. Some of us starting to lose their composure.

Nobu: When are they going to get here! We've been waiting forever!

Yukari: Now Nobu, we've only been here for half an hour. 

(Y/N): Really? We've been here for that long already?

Yukari nodded as I sigh, what's taking them so long.

(Y/N): I'll be back, I'm going to go see if they're coming up yet.

My peerage nodded as I walked outside. I looked down the only trail that leads up to this house since it was hidden in the middle of the forest. A perfect place to train in peace. As I walked I could hear what sounded like someone running as their footsteps became louder. Soon I saw the pervert run over the hill as he finally came into sight. He was carrying a small bag over his back as he was hunched over, catching his breath. Not soon after that, the other members of Rias's peerage appeared as well and I couldn't help but noticed that the others were carrying bigger bags than him. I frowned seeing that Rias and Akeno weren't carrying bags themselves.

(Y/N): It's about time you guys finally showed up. We've been waiting for a while now.

Her peerage looks at me as Rias smiled.

Rias: Sorry for the wait, it just took longer than expected.

Issei: Hey, Rias, what's he doing here?

(Y/N): Well, I'm here to help you train. Now, why don't you get yourselves settled in and we can start your training immediately.

Issei: What?! But we just got here!

(Y/N): Exactly, there's no time to waste. You need to make the most of your training and now stop wasting your valuable time complaining.

The others left to put their stuff in the house while my Peerage came out.

(Y/N): Now, for the most part, you will be helping Ria-tan's peerage, so feel free to train them in any way you see fit. Also, don't be afraid to do some of your own training if you want.

They nodded as Rias and her peerage returned. They stood in front of me as I started to separate them. 

(Y/N): Now then, the way I see it, your peerage lacks in the most obvious ways. I'm going to assign you to one or more teachers. You will listen to whatever it is they say. Now first is Kiba, you rely too much on your speed and agility. You lack power and durability. Tell me, what would happen if you fought someone faster and stronger than you?

Kiba stayed silent as he could see my point.

(Y/N): For that reason, you will train against Ryōma and Oryō-san. Ryōma will test the amount of strength you are putting into your strikes while Oryō-san will test your durability. Now as for Koneko, your problem is the opposite. You rely too much on your rook ability. You try to power through too many attacks. All that damage starts to build after a while, so you should try to avoid most attacks. So I want you to train on your ability to dodge. I'll have Nobu and Okita help. 

Koneko nodded as she left with Nobu and Okita.

(Y/N): Asia, you can't always be so passive, there will come a time where you will have to fight back. For that reason, you can't only know healing magic. So Yuuka, Yukari, and Fujino will help you learn other forms of magic.

Asia nodded hesitantly as she left with her training partners as well.

(Y/N): Now that leaves you three. Akeno, Ria-tan, you two have the same problem. You both have little to no form of hand to hand combat. Making you two, vulnerable targets in close battles. That and you two take too long on charging your magic. So, therefore, Kasen and Mokou will be your training partners in hand to hand while Yuuka will also help you with your magic casting.

The two of them nodded as they left leaving only one person.

(Y/N): Now pervert you by far need the most work in her peerage. You have little to no combat experience and your nothing but a liability as you are now.

The pervert hangs his head in disappointment. Ignoring him, I continued on with my plan.

(Y/N): So you will have to train the hardest to catch up. So your training partners are Kagetane, Artoria, and Tenshi. Follow their teachings... Mostly Kagetane's.

Issei nodded as the last people left leaving only me.

(Y/N): Honestly, they don't stand much of chance. Hopefully, this will help to some degree. Now then, I might as well as go and do some of my own training.

I walked into the woods to start my training. Once I found a suitable place I summoned Yukianesa. Using my ice magic I created a couple of ice copies of myself. They stood in a ready position, waiting for me to take the first move. I charged at them as I started training.

Timeskip

I was breathing heavily as I laid around a bunch of shattered ice as Yukianesa laid in my hand. My clothes had tears and scratches all around as my body was covered in several cuts. I looked up to the sky as the sun was still high in the sky.

(Y/N): I wonder how everyone's training is going.

A moment later I could feel the exhaustion taking over me as I felt my eyelids getting heavy.

(Y/N): On second thought, a nap sounds nice right now.

My eyes closed and after a minute I felt chilling air. My eyes opened as I looked around to see that I was back in the frozen world from before. I stood up with renewed energy as I gazed around the barren landscape.

(Y/N): So I'm back here. 

Already knowing what to do, I walked towards where I found the throne. After a couple minutes of walking, I came across it quickly. I walked up to it as the air was getting colder with each step. Finally standing in front of it I placed my hand on it. As soon as I touched it a deep chill went through me, it was a temperature that could kill a regular person but I remained unaffected.

???: Oh? Now, this is interesting.

I heard a voice echoing around me as I looked around to see no one around.

???: You can withstand the cold huh? Maybe you won't be so boring after all.

(Y/N): Did you think that it would kill me or something?

???: Indeed, that's what happened to others who tried to claim my power.

(Y/N): You're power huh? And what are you suppose to be? Some kind of Sacred Gear?

???: I guess you can say that, but as for the rest... You'll know in due time. Now it would seem you need to wake up now. 

(Y/N): Wait, can I least know your name?

???: You already know it. You just simply need to remember it. If not, I'll simply help you remember.

With that, the world was engulfed in white as I closed my eyes due to the brightness. When I open them again I was back where I fell asleep, but this time the sun was already setting. I looked around to see that the surrounding grass was frozen solid as my body temperature was freezing again.

(Y/N): So I know the voices name? What could it be?

I shouldn't worry about it right now. I need to check on the others. I stood up and started walking back to the mansion. The others should be done or finishing up with their training. Once I was in front of the mansion I could see that the lights were on, showing that there were at least some people inside. I walked inside and was greeted by Oryō-san who smiled when she noticed me walking inside.

Oryō: (Y/N)-san, you're back. We were starting to worry about where you went. Another moment and they would have started searching for you.

(Y/N): Hello Oryō-san, sorry for worrying you guys. I was out training and I let exhaustion get the better of me, but I'm fine though. Where is everyone else?

Oryō: They should be in the dining room, dinner should be served soon.

I nodded as the two of us walked into the dining room. I saw Rias's peerage as well as my peerage sitting at the table.  Nobu shot out of her seat when I walked in the room. 

Nobu: It's about time you showed up. We were about to start eating without you.

I took my seat next to her and Yuuka as I looked at her.

(Y/N): Well, I'm here now, so let's eat.

They nodded as the food was served. While everyone was eating I was lost in thought about what could that voice's name be. I guess they noticed that I wasn't eating as Nobu poked my shoulder.

Nobu: Are you okay? You haven't touched your food yet.

I looked up to see everyone looking at me concerned. I shook my head as I grabbed my fork.

(Y/N): Sorry about that, I was just thinking.

I started eating as everyone returned to eating as well. Soon everyone started talking about how their training for the day went.

Rias: So how did your training go Issei?

Issei: I learned that I'm the weakest person in the peerage. Although with Kagetane's help, I feel like I'm improving fast!

Rias: That's great. How about the rest of you?

I heard them talk about their training with my peerage as Kiba had a couple bruises from being punched by Oryō-san, Koneko was covered in small wounds from Nobu's and Okita's attacks. Asia just looked exhausted, while Akeno and Rias were also tired and had a number of bruises as well as burn marks. Pervert looked like complete crap. Once we finished our meal, we all turned in for the night, the first day of training coming to an end.

Next Morning

I was standing beside everyone as Kiba stood facing Rias's pervert. Rias wanted to see how the Pervert was improving. I decided to show her even though it had been one day.

Kiba: Alright Issei, we'll be using your sacred gear this time.

Issei: But I thought I wasn't supposed to use it.

Rias: This time is an exception. So go ahead and use it.

He nodded as the gauntlet appeared on his arm. He started boosting as Rias kept telling him to keep going. He eventually boosted like seven or so times. His gauntlet then shouted 'Dragon Shot' then released the energy as a beam. It hit the mountain in the distance. It created a large hole in it as Rias and her peerage looked at it in awe, while pervert stood in complete disbelief.

Fujino: I have to say, that was impressive.

Some of my peerage nodded in agreement as I wondered if it'll be enough to beat the bird brain. Leaving the thought I ordered everyone back to their training since they'll need it.

(Y/N): Alright everyone, get back to your training. You still got a couple of days left before the rating game. I don't want any of you wasting it.

They nodded as everyone left. I walked around to make sure that everyone was on task. Soon night drew close as everyone turned in for dinner. The dinner for the day was interesting.

Kasen: What's with all the potato dishes?

Just as she asked the table was filled with dishes that had potatoes as the main ingredient.

Koneko: Issei went overboard with dinner.

I could only stare at them as the pervert rubbed the back of his hair nervously. We all sat down and ate our potatoes and when finish we went to take showers. With the pervert being his usual self and trying to go into the girl's bath. But he was shot down by Koneko and my peerage. We all took our baths as some of us went to sleep. I was currently helping Rias plan a strategy for the rating game.

(Y/N): You also have to take into account that the Phenex's are allowed to use two Phoenix tears as well. It'll pretty much be giving them two extra pieces.

Rias: You're right, I almost forgot that they could use Phoenix Tears, they could be problematic in our plan.

(Y/N): If I had to guess, Ravel and Yakitori's Queen would probably have one each.

Rias: That's probably true, not only that but the powers that his family has will be troublesome as well. It will be hard to get through his regenerative powers. After all the Phenex Family has immortality.  As it stands, his win-loss ratio being eight to three. Two being matches he lost on purpose and the third being against you.

(Y/N): He may be able to regenerate, but he isn't immortal. You just need to plan carefully, now let's get back to it.

The next few days went on with us training everyone to the bone, although I did notice that the pervert and Asia would sneak off at night a couple of times. Going against my better judgment, I left them to their own devices. Probably going to regret it later. But right now, the rating game was only two days away as we were all heading to sleep. They were making decent progress in their training, with the pervert coming the farthest.

(Y/N): I guess we'll just have to see if this is enough to stand against the Yakitori.

I laid down on my bed as I let sleep overtake me. I awoke to see that I was once again in my mindscape with the frozen throne being right in front of me this time. The cold breeze swept against my skin as the voice spoke again.

???: Looks like you've already come back.

It's been a while since I heard the voice, but this time it sounds more feminine then compared to the first day.

???: So, have you made any progress?

(Y/N): Sorry, but I still have no clue about who you are.

???: ... I see, then I will have no choice but to help you.

(Y/N): And how are you going to do that?

???: Perhaps this will help you remember.

Soon pain tore through my body as I fell to my knees. A numbing feeling washed over me as I could feel my body becoming colder. As I screamed in agony it felt as though memories were being ripped from my head, forcing me to remember. After a couple minutes of excruciating pain, it all became clear as a name rang through my head. The voice, I understood who she was.

(Y/N): Ahh! Stop it! I know who you are now!

As the words left my mouth the pain stopped altogether as I was left on my knees, breathing heavily. After a minute I gained enough strength to finally stand. I looked back at the throne only to see someone sitting in it. The person was a tall, beautiful, and slender woman with long, light blue hair and blue eyes. She had porcelain white skin as she wore a General's apparel with long sleeves with buttons on the upper arms, a blue scarf on her neck, and high-heeled boots

???: So you finally learned my name.

(Y/N): Yes, Esdeath.

When I said her name she grew a smile on her face.

Esdeath: Good, now we can finally talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
175 3 6
What if Rias' peerage had another member? Issei's best friend actually, who ended up reincarnated as a demon and having his life completely changed? ...
82.4K 1.2K 37
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...
59.1K 866 18
In a timeline where Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory are never engaged, instead it is Riser's younger brother Y/N. While Rias and Y/N do like each other...