Persecution

De lostinnyc

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me I'll always be in your heart. And if you hate me I... Mais

Persecution
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Q And A.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.

Chapter 25.

246 14 104
De lostinnyc

To distract [di-ˈstrakt]

Verb // To cause (someone) to stop thinking about or paying attention to someone or something and to think about or pay attention to someone or something else instead.

"I'll learn to swim." My voice cracked, "Harry, there is no point in ignoring me. Hell, no fucking way am I leaving you. Hurt me, insult me, no fucking way I'm going no where. I love you, okay?" I said, nuzzling my head in his neck. My tears stained his bare neck, some of them came inside my mouth leaving a salty taste.

I only heard him letting out a loud sigh, he was having a battle in his head. His hand in the air, questioning himself if he should touch me or not. "I'm not leaving." I repeated.

"I love you." He said after a while. H brushed my hair lightly, untangling the mess carefully. He started to hum a soft tune, I played with his necklaces. Oh Harry, I was warned about people like you. The ones with a beautiful smile and soft, pretty eyes. I was told to stay away from people like you because you're addicting, capable of destroying me more then anything could. They told me to keep you away from my heart because One little move could be vital.

But I guess I am ready to take that risk for you Harry Edward.

I'm going no where.

And you know, you said it was too exhausting Loving me. Now I understand. 'Cause it's pretty exhausting Loving you too.

I held him tighter, scared that he would leave me.

I could have loved anybody, I just wish I didn't start with you. I slowly stroked his arm, "Does it annoy you?" I said when I saw he had goosebumps on his arm.

"No," He said, his eyes were closed, "You don't know how it feels. To have you touch me." He sighed lightly. I enjoyed Harry's warm lap way too much.

"You're not going to leave me right?" I whispered, I bit hard on the inside of my cheek. I 'm not gonna cry.

"Kylie, I wouldn't be able to live if you ever got hurt because of me." I started to get furious.

"I. Am. Not. Leaving." I said trying not to flip shit. Harry clenched his jaw, I know he is getting mad at me but I don't care.

"I don't wanna leave." He finally said,

"Then don't leave." I said, the desperation in my voice was way too obvious. Harry looked at the ceiling, he breathed out loudly like he made up his mind. He slowly brought up his hand and took my hand he closed my small fingers around his wrist. Then he brought up his other hand, I did the exact same thing.

"There. I am your prisoner. I can't go anywhere." He whispered.

* * *

(One Week Later.)

I wandered around the house, wearing H's clothes. Harry Smell. My favourite smell. We need to bottle in his sense and sell it, I'd be a millionaire. Harry started to act the way he always did, not cold anymore. I almost went on my knees and begged him to stay.

I jumped on the cuddly sofa, H had left for his work and wouldn't be here before 8PM. But it's already 9, I didn't wanna be clingy but still decided to text him, only because of these bastard that wanted my H dead.

Coucou,

Mon Amour, (My Love)

Where are you? Who are you with?

Please have some of the guys around you, don't get hurt.

Please stay safe, I care a lot about you.

K .x

H didn't take long for texting back, I furiously tapped on the message icon.

Salut Bella,

I'm lonely, Lonely for you only.

Don't worry, I have weapons with me.

I will be there in 10, get ready, we're going out.

H .x

I softly smiled, and fast ran towards my room. He'd probably take me to a club, so I decided to wear a classy red short dress. My body smelled just like H and I didn't wanna ruin it so I didn't spray any perfume on, I re-curled my hair with my fingers and putted on shoes. I sat in front of the mirror and coated my lashes carefully with a bit of mascara. I bit a bit harshly on my lips to redden them. I hated lipstick. Suddenly I heard H walk inside the room, I smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Why are you so damn Sexy. Now I need to keep an extra eye on you." He joked, I laughed lightly and stood up to give him a hug. I suddenly felt an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach, like the feeling you have before you go to the doctor, or the first day at school. That nasty feeling.

"I don't wanna leave, I don't want you to leave." I whispered, after the previous event of H trying to leave me made me more then scared. I'd be nothing without him.

"Shh, It's okay. You got me." He said and kissed my hand.

He leaded me outside, pinching my but multiple times gaining a smack on his hand. His lovely black shiny R8 caught my eyes. Damn, his cars though. He walked towards his side, waiting till I walked in, he had a sinister smile on his face. I gave him a confused look but he only smiled, I opened the car door and saw a huge bouquet of red roses. I couldn't hide to big smile and red cheeks. "Harry." I whispered and walked inside the car after him.

I took the little note and read it.

Kylie, light of my Life, Fire of my loins.. I immediately recognized the quote, Lolita. The sick and twisted, yet amazing book. He had changed Lolita's name into mine. I smiled lightly and continued to read.

My Sin, my Soul. Ky-Lee. The tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Ky-Lee.

I turned my head, facing the breath taking young man. I started to breath irregular, God, what he can do to me with just one look.

"She was Ky, plain Ky, in the morning standing four feet ten in one sock." Harry continued to quote.

Who thought that a Gangster would quote lines of famous books? I slowly shook my head, still smiling. "I don't deserve you." I said, raising my left brow while talking. I felt Harry shifting closer to me, his forehead against my temple, his nose going down on my jaw.

"Ah," He said, his nose drawing a line to my neck, "That's exactly what I say to myself every single time I see this innocent face of yours."

"Oh, God, I'm never leaving you. I'm way too selfish." He whispered more to himself then me.

He planted multiple kisses on my neck, it tickled, it felt lovely. His kisses were gentle, well he tried to keep them gentle. Because I could see Harry holding the gear shift too tight, I swear if he putted more pressure he was gonna rip it off.

I let out a load breath when he drew a line with his tongue towards my left breast. He sucked lightly on the soft skin, after every single gasp I let out Harry let out soft moans against my skin.

"Harry, more." I groaned, my cheeks were as red as my freshly polished nails. Just then Harry groaned loudly pulling the gear hard to '1'. He pulled himself fast away from me.

He turned on the car, it made a loud roaring sound, the lights inside the car lighting up our faces. He pressed the gas pedal hard, making my back press hard on the seat. Shouldn't I have said that? I didn't mean sex or anything, just more kisses. God, he probably thinks I'm a pervert-

"Distract me." Harry said above a whisper, his voice cracking. I looked a bit confused but fast started to talk when Harry yelled at me, "Fucking distract me!"

"I like the Fast and the Furious I saw every single movie, and Tokio Drift is my favorite." I didn't know what to say and it sounded like I rapped, when I stopped talking, H made a sing for me to continue, "I mean I would love to race like that, drifting and stuff. I hope you can teach me drift one day, and I would love to race with you." I said, we now where on the high way.

"I would love to teach my girl to race." He said and let out a sigh.

"What was that?" I asked, "Why did you want me to distract you?" I said, I saw his jaw clenching. Damn, that jaw can cut glass.

"I needed you to distract me till I got far away from the house, you needed to distract me from grabbing you from that throat and drag that tight ass of yours inside the house and fuck you till I broke the head board." He said, his eyes on the road as he held the wheel tighter. "I would smash into you, make you sore and the next day you would look at your body in the mirror seeing all these bruises over your body as you touched yourself whimpering out of pain. Knowing that I did all of that." I closed my legs after he said that, my body got excited with that. I felt it in my lower body, oh I loved it.

That's not lady like Kylie.

I didn't expect him to say something like that. "Not that I can't pull over and place you on me and fuck you inside the car though." He added, I gasped, Jesus.

"Harry." I warned, He nodded as an answer. Seeing Harry trying to contain himself is the most amazing thing ever.

We soon arrived, I stepped out of the car the cold wind hitting my face, the sense of H filled my nostrils. Heavenly. Harry gently pushed me towards the entry, "Are we gonna have some fun?" Harry shouted above the load music. I nodded my head smirking, just when we wanted to step on the dance floor a guy pulled H towards him.

"Mate!" They both shouted giving each other a bro-hug. I smiled timidly and gave the unknown guy a shy wave.

"This is Kylie, my girlfriend." I lightly chuckled because he didn't even asked me to be his girlfriend, but hey it's okay. I ain't complaining.

"Hi!" I shouted, "I'm Elliot." He said, Ohhh the Elliot I fooled with. H chuckled and pushed us towards the VIP seats, it was a bit more quiet there.

"Hello Elliot, I'm sorry about the last time." I said making us all laugh, he nodded and H ordered us drinks. 2 shots and 1 water.

I took the water bottle and listened to Elliot talking about his long term girlfriend. He seemed like he really liked her. "And, I know it sounds stupid but I tattooed her name on my chest." He said, I almost spat out the water.

"Wow!" I shouted, "Must be a very special lady. She is lucky." I said with a smile, he nodded his head, his eyes soft. "Look there she is." He said to me, I saw a tall brunette, her hair a bit lighter than mine.

She waved at us, and Elliot excused himself and left with her.

Suddenly Harry grabbed the bar stool, and dragged me closer towards him. Our lips almost smashed against each other.

"Hey Baby Girl, I'll never need a tattoo of your name, it's already engraved on my heart." He said gesturing to his chest. My cheeks flushed lightly, as I looked in his lap. He brought my face up and kissed my lips.

I slowly walked towards the dance floor, looking back at Harry. He gestured with his finger for me to go, so I did. Harry brought the glass towards his lips as I started to dance to the beat of the song. I giggled as Harry lowered his hand toward his crotch. I tried to get H dance with me but he said something about Zayn, that he said that 'Cool Kids Didn't Dance.' I saw some girls coming towards me asking if I wanted to dance with them I nodded and soon made new friends. Not long after I felt two hands around me, It wasn't Harry because he smelled like cigarettes. The nicotine made me wanna throw up.

"If you don't wanna cause a scene then keep dancing and listen carefully." My cheeks flushed of anger, my hands shook with anger. Fucking Marcus.

"So Little Girl, let's have some fun, okay?" He said, I almost puked. Disgusting pig.

"I have a boyfriend, he is going to beat you up when he sees us." I spat, he chuckled in response, "Ah, Kylie, Kylie. I really do fancy you." I gagged, "I just wanted to touch your body and tell you that Styles is not going to make it. When he is dead, I am going to take you. Oh, I'm going to do such naughty things with you." He yelled above the music. I tried to push him away, "Leave me alone!"

"You know, I should be warning you about that Kid." He said, "Ugh, shut up bastard, Harry is no bad." He laughed lightly, holding me tighter.

"He shouldn't stay with you all alone in that house, he" He stopped, "He could loose control." What? "I think you know about his anger issues, his lust that he mostly can't contain his psychotic mind."

"He is dangerous." I said with a mocking voice, but he took it serious.

"Very dangerous."

*H's POV*

I tried to contain myself as I watched Kylie, her nicely red painted nails went down her body. She danced to the beat of Bad Intentions by Niyakee, Oh Kylie, I have some Bad Intentions.(A/N: You can play the song on the side while reading if you'd like!) Her hips left to right, lustful eyes watched her. But all of them knew to stay away from her.

"Harry!" A high pitched voice yelled. I brought my hand up to my ear. Fuck, she is going to get me deaf.

I turned around and immediately cursed when I saw Elena, "Elena." I said back, trying to sound enthusiastic. She shamelessly came and sat on my lap, I tried to shift away and push her off my lap but she crashed her heavily coated red lips on mine. I gripped her waist and sat her on both feet.

"You're such a slut." I spat, she nervously looked at the dance floor. What is going on? I followed her dark blue eyes, with her heavily coated lashes. It wasn't like my Kylie's lashes, hers were long, dark, sexy.

Then I saw it. Kylie trying to get out of Marcus nasty hands, I balled my hands into tight fist. I fast walked towards them, pushing Kylie harshly away from Marcus, before I could punch him in his face he showed me his shiny golden gun.

I scoffed and pushed my shirt a bit up showing him the mat black gun stuck in between my waistband. "There are exactly 12 golden bullets inside of this bullet, and Marcus believe me I will shoot all these 12 right in your head without Mercy."

I could see Marcus tense, "What, getting scared? Where are your ass kissers, no gang membes that can help you?" I spat.

He chuckled in response, as I felt Kylie come closer towards my body fisting my shirt.

"Let's get out of here." She shouted, only for me to hear. The bass of the music started to make me sick. I pushed Kylie towards the exit, "Go, I'm coming." I said, Kylie walked fast towards the exit.

I grabbed Marcus collar and threw a head, he fell on the floor. We got everybody's attention. I pulled Marcus back up.

"Look, I don't care if you're going to kill me. But you stay away from her. Understood? You can do whatever you want you fucking bastard but stay away from Kylie." I spat and pushed him away.

I fast walked outside, the cold air hit my flushed cheeks. It cooled me down. I saw Kylie waiting next to the car. I pushed the button to unlock the car. She fast walked in, I started the car. I looked over at her. Her hands were shaking,

"What did he say to you?" Before she could answer my phone rang.

"Styles." I said annoyed.

"Harry, what the fuck mate?" I recognized Elliot's voice.

"So you saw all these things and you didn't even come to help your boss?" I yelled.

"Sir, I didn't see it, I heard people talk about it. I called you to ask if you were the one that they were talking about." He said, sounding scared.

"What happened, Sir?" I breathed out loudly, K saw me getting furious so she placed her hand on my knee. She brushed it lightly.

"Please Harry, I don't like it when you shout. Please, I'm scared." She whispered, her rosy cheeks made her look younger. I almost 'Awed' like a girl when I saw her face. My lips parted and I nodded slowly as I fast turned my face back to the road before I crashed the car.

"Well, he seemed to fancy her and apparently he didn't like that she had me, that she had already accepted me. So that caused a problem." I tried to answer without yelling.

"Look, we need to do something about this. She isn't safe." I said, I knew Kylie could hear me. But I said it because I knew Kylie didn't give a flying fuck.

"What about you?" Elliot said, I griped the phone tighter.

"I don't give a damn, if there is going to flow blood, it's not going to be hers. But mine." I said through gritted teeth and soon realized what I said when I heard Kylie gasp.

"No, no, no!" Kylie yelled. I layed my hand on her mouth to keep her quiet. She started to lick my hand to get it off, but I only liked it.

"Elliot, I gotta go." I said and ended the phone call, I parked the car. I got out of it but Kylie sat still inside the car, arms crossed. "Stubborn, little girl of mine." I said and opened the door for her. When she didn't move I took her by the ankles and turned her towards me, she let out a light giggle. I looked up, her legs parted giving me a nice view of black almost transparent underwear.

I ignored the twitch in my pants and pushed her towards my chest. I pulled her higher up my shoulder.

"Don't worry about me." I said, Kylie's hand fisted my shirt. "Don't even try to die Harry Edward I swear to God." She said her voice cracking.

I smiled, "What would you do if I died today?" I asked her and opened the door to my bedroom.

I placed her on the black satin sheets, she looked up at me, her lashes long, her lips full. Her face flawless, she is a piece of the moon.

"I would die tomorrow." She whispered. My heart clenched, I gulped and tried to swallow back the tears. Damn this girl turned me into a pussy.

I went on my knees in front of her so we were at the same eye level.

"Remember the, I jump, you jump. You die, I die?" She whispered, brushing my fringe out of my eyes. "Wherever you go, even though it's hell, I'm following you right after."

I knew that she is the one.

"I love you so much." Kylie said almost crying, "It hurts me, it hurts me so much. So please don't leave me because if I even feel this much pain by loving you I don't even wanna know how much it's going to hurt me when you aren't here next to me anymore." She said with her lovely American accent. I got up and laid her on the satin sheet, her hair laid around the bed, her face got lit up my the moonlight that shone through the full wall window.

"You love me very much?" I asked her, I knew she did but I loved the way she explained it.

"Would you rob a bank for me?" I asked her, coming closer towards her lips. Our eyes locked, both in pain, in love, with lust.

"I would even kill for you." She answered, I closed my eyes and threw my head back. "Kylie Ellis." I whispered.

She touched my face and I heard a whisper, "Angel." She said, "So breath taking, so beautiful. You're an angel."

I'm no Angel. Far from it.

"How did you see us in that crowd?" She asked suddenly, I remember how Elena kissed me, how I followed her eyes and saw Kylie with that bastard. I shouldn't tell her about the kiss. I bet a million that Kylie would rip both our throats.

"I was already watching you dance, and suddenly I lost you, I just wandered my eyes and then, I then.." I coudln't get it out of my mouth.

"Shh." Kylie said, "Kylie, the emotion of jealousy. I think I've heard enough about that, seen enough sappy movies, read enough cliché books about that in my early teenage years. Actors acting in these scenes were they ripped each other throats because of their loves. I thought I really understood what it was like, but I was wrong. It was even worse, when I saw you with him. I got surprised when I felt it, disgust, and anger. I promised myself not to scare you or else I would have shot him right in front of you." I said gripping the sheets tightly.

"Oh, Harry." She whispered,

"I'm only yours, don't worry about them. All yours. Body and soul. I want you, now. Take me, Love me."

And when she said that, there was no turning back anymore.

(A/N: So my Lovely readers, I know I haven't updated in ages, but I had this damn authors block. So I fast tried to type in something because school starts tomorrow. *violently gags* So I wanted to update before school, I think that I will update on Fridays from now on. AND PLEASE DON'T BE A GHOST READER, BECAUSE YOUR COMMENTS ARE THE ONLY REASON THAT KEEPS ME WRITING THIS SHITTY FANFIC I DON'T WANNA GIVE UP ON THIS FANFIC OKAY ILY LOTS LOTS LOTS. AND PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIEND, AND WITH YOUR FRIENDS FRIENDS, FRIENDS. VOTE COMMENT AND HOPEFULLY WE'LL GET THIS RANKED AGAIN BC Y'ALL LEGENDS.

So here is a question for you.

Q: If you had two pills, a blue and a red one. If you took the blue one than you would be able to speak every single language on the earth. And if you took the red one then you could be able to play every single instrument on earth. Which one would you choose?

A: Gosh this is such a hard one, but I think I would go with the red one, I mean it would be sick if I could play all instrument.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.4K 651 9
"Promise me forever?" "I promise you eternity." © Copyright: All Rights Reserved. Don't be thiefin' from me, kay?
106K 4.8K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..
4.9K 116 23
I'm sitting here... My eyes burn at your back woundering.. Why must I be the fuck up I am now? I love you but you fucking hate me. Why are you my fuc...
209K 8.5K 111
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 - 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭, 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫...