Flames & Ice

By iceyblue

*this is a Frozen fanfic. All rights belong to disney* ----------------- It's Anna's 21st birthday. She and E... More

Quick Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 18

593 27 12
By iceyblue

Anna POV

When we got back to Arendelle I tied the dragon to a pole and told it to stay there.

I picked up Elsa and I ran back carefully to the castle gates.

I ran inside.

"HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"

Kristoff came and was happy to see me, but when he saw Elsa, he froze up.

"What happened?!" He asked, scared.

"Well, um, I accidentally struck her in the back, and um, she got burnt badly,"

I said with tears in my eyes.

"I'll go get a doctor," he said.

"Thanks," I said with tears streaming down my face.

He left. I sat on the ground with Elsa in my arms.

"Please wake up, I'm sorry." I whispered to her.

Her heart was beating, but she was unconscious.

Then the doctor came.

I walked with her in my arms to his office.

I had to wait outside the door along with Kristoff.

"Once I know Elsa is ok, I'm leaving again."

"Anna, please don't. Arendelle has been worried sick about you. Don't leave again. Please." He begged.

"I'm sorry. I just can't. And Kristoff what I'm about to do is going to break my heart."

"What is it?" He asked nervously.

I didn't want to, but I took off my ring, and gave it back to him. I was crying badly.

"I'm- so- sorry, but I can't marry you, I want to, but I'm a threat to the future of Arendelle, and I care too much to put anyone through that."

He cried, which he never does.

"I understand, but know I will always love you, you wouldn't be a threat, an I guess this is goodbye. So. Goodbye, Anna. I will miss you. I will be waiting for you."

He kissed my cheek, got up and left.

What is happening to me? Why do I hurt everything.

Worst birthday in history is mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.1K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
789K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...