Flames & Ice

By iceyblue

*this is a Frozen fanfic. All rights belong to disney* ----------------- It's Anna's 21st birthday. She and E... More

Quick Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

432 27 1
By iceyblue

Anna POV

I knew somebody would come and try to find me, but I thought they would fail. I didn't think anybody would come to the woods.

I thought they assumed I was at the North Mountain like Elsa.

I wish Elsa didn't have ice powers right now. Then nobody would've found me.

She's too smart for me.

Now I'm trapped, nowhere to run.

"Elsa, please leave. You heard them, I'm a monster. I'm a danger to everything. Just go."

"Anna, no. You need to come home. I won't leave without you."

"But I love being free. I don't want to hurt anybody."

"Anna,please!" Elsa begged.

"NO!!! I'm sorry but I have no choice," I gather a fireball in my hand, and she gathers and ice ball.

We try to strike each other, but other powers hit together.

"Elsa go home, your the queen and Arendelle needs you! They don't need me at all!" I shouted.

"No Anna, Arendelle does need you! Kristoff needs you, but I need you the most!" She shouted back at me.

We grow tired and stop.

I shoot fireballs at her, but she just freezes them.

"You know what Anna, I give up on you. If you don't want to come home, then so be it. But think of all the people you are hurting. Me, Kristoff, everyone."

I stare at her on the verge of tears.

"But one last thing, know that you can come to the castle any time you want. Goodbye, Anna"

I felt so guilty and angry. Hans was right, my powers are uncontrollable when angry, scared or stressed.

Because the next thing I knew, I struck Elsa and she was badly burned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 16.9K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...