Just a little Sweet

By swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 25

1.4K 58 60
By swettyslove

Please vote ❤️

Betty POV:

The sound of my alarm rang through my ears, indicating I had to get ready for school. The absolute last place I wanted to be.

My alarm was on the side that Sweet Pea was sleeping on and I didn't feel like getting up and going around the bed to turn it off. So instead I decided to roll over him.

I rolled over him and turned it off, I then rolled back to where I first started. I let out a groan and got up.

He didn't wake up, although I'm not surprised.

School, my personal definition of hell. How am I suppose to focus knowing that he could be watching me at any moment?

I let out a sigh and I picked out an outfit for today. I carried it into the bathroom with me as I decided to take a shower.

I turned on the water to the hottest temperature I could handle and slowly stepped in, letting the steaming hot shower embrace me in a soothing hot water that ran down my body.

For a couple minutes I just stood under the water, letting my tense muscles be soothed by the water.

I reached for my bottle of shampoo and squeezed some into the palm of my hand.

My shower was quick and soothing. As I stepped out I felt a little better then when I stepped in.

Today my only goal is to avoid Sebastian, which will be easy and hard.

It will be easy because today I thankfully have all my classes with Sweet Pea but hard as I also have a class with Sebastian.

The thought of seeing him makes me physically sick. I mean what the hell was he thinking that night, maybe he wasn't. Maybe I never meant anything to him. I was just some dirt underneath his feet that he thought he could use and abuse. I guess he was right though, I'm not strong, I'm only safe because of Sweet Pea.

I let out a sigh as I dried my body off and put on some moisturiser.

I put on my outfit and put my hair into two space buns. I picked up my ring that Sweet Pea had gotten me and a necklace Sweet Pea had gotten me for my fifteenth birthday.

I looked into the mirror and smiled. I can do this.

I walked back into my room and saw that Sweet Pea was still sleeping peacefully. His sleeping amazes me.

I walk up to him and sit on the side of my bed he was sleeping on. I ran my hand through his soft curls and slowly woke him up.

I noticed as he started to make some small grunts of disapproval. A small smile formed on my lips, he's so cute in the mornings. But not a normal cute, like a angry cute. No matter how angry he is, it'll always be cute because he can't stay mad at me.

His reaction to waking up reminds me of a toddler when you wake them up from nap time.

I soon got him to fully wake up and he walked down to his room.

I walked downstairs and made us some breakfast as I waited for him.

He soon got changed and walked into the kitchen with me as I placed our food on the table.

Sweet Pea: you look nice. He commented. I gave him a smile.
Sweet Pea: are you going to be okay today? He asked me, trying to act calm. Although his concern was very obvious.
Betty: I think I'll be fine. I say honestly. He nods his head.
Sweet Pea: if you need anything, I'm here. He said.
Betty: thank you. I said gratefully.

I will never be able to express how grateful I am for him.

We both finished breakfast and we headed off to school.

As we arrived he walked me to my locker. I started getting out my books when I heard the sound of a voice that made chills run down my spine.

I turned around and saw that it was Sebastian. My only goal for today had already been ruined.

His stare towards me was cold and creepy. He had a horrible smirk on his face. It's like he's happy that he's messed with me, he seems proud that he nearly raped me.

I started feeling a little light headed.

Sweet Pea stood in front of me and I knew this was going to end up in a fight. The thing is I wanted Sweet Pea to fight him, I wanted Sebastian to feel the pain I've felt this past week.

I want Sweet Pea to kill him.

Sebastian: hey Kitten. He said with lust filled eyes.

I physically cringed at the pet name. How can he think that's okay?

Nothing about him is normal. He's a sick asshole.

Sweet Pea: you better back the fuck off and never speak to her again. He said while taking a step closer to Sebastian to intimidate him.
Sebastian: and what would you do? He said with an intimidating voice that wouldn't scare Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea let out a dry chuckle.

He's definitely going to start a fight. It's a matter of when.

Sweet Pea: I'd put you in a hospital where I should have ages ago. Or six feet under. He said with a smirk rolling off his tongue.

As they had been back and forth arguing, they had managed to walk into the middle of the hall.

Sebastian was the first one to throw a punch, he went straight for Sweet Pea's jaw. Sweet Pea had no reaction when Sebastian's fist made contact with his jaw. Sweet Pea let out a low growl.

Sebastian had just made a very big mistake.

I looked around Sebastian and Sweet Pea and saw that there were crowds of students enjoying the fight that was about to begin.

Sweet Pea swings his right fist at Sebastian's stomach. He instantly winced. Sweet Pea began throwing punches at any place he wanted. We all knew that he was way stronger then Sebastian and that he didn't stand a chance against my brother.

Sebastian had fallen to the ground and his face was dripping with blood. He had a blood nose, a cut on his eyebrow, a cut on his jaw line and another on his right cheek. Sweet Pea hadn't even began trying yet.

Archie quickly rushed up to me as soon as he saw what was going on. He wrapped me up in his arms, making me feel a little better.

I know Sweet Pea won't get hurt, especially as Sebastian is half way to death right now, but still. I don't want anything at all to happen to Sweet Pea on my account.

Sweet Pea swung his fist like a machine at Sebastian until there was about five teachers pulling him off of a barely conscious Sebastian.

Seeing how terrible he looked made a smirk form on my face. He doesn't deserve any sympathy.

I watched as one of the teachers ran to get a nurse and the rest tried to hold back Sweet Pea.

A couple seconds later one of the roller beds that they keep in sick bay came out and some of the teachers helped lift him onto the bed.

As Sebastian was wheeled away Mr. Weatherbee walked into the middle of everything. He looked angry and I knew Sweet Pea and Sebastian were both going to cop it.

Mr. Weatherbee: everyone get to class now! He yelled at everyone as he walked up to Sweet Pea.

Everyone immediately staggered to class.

Archie: I think we should get out of here. He whispered as we walked out the door. I nodded my head.

There's no way I'd be able to focus after that scene.

We went to Pops and ordered a milkshake as my mind kept playing images of Sweet Pea repeatedly punching Sebastian. I'm even sure what I'm feeling right now.

Sweet Pea POV:

As soon as I saw that rapist I wanted to kill him.

What right does he think he has to dare look at her, let alone speak to her.

As soon as he took the first punch at me, it made a rush of adrenaline and happiness spread through my body. I can finally give him what he deserves.

Each punch was for my sister who never deserved this.

Seeing him fall to the ground, blood dripping down his face. It was the best thing to happen throughout these past couple days.

Soon Mr. Weatherbee had to come and ruin my show. I was having a great time, although I couldn't say the same for Sebastian.

I was sat outside of Mr. Weatherbee's office. I honestly couldn't care less of what the punishment is. Betty is worth whatever stupid punishment I get.

I'm standing up for my sister, a victim. I don't deserve a punishment but what ever.

It had been half an hour when I saw the rapist take a seat on the opposite side of the room. I let out a laugh as I saw his face. It was covered in cuts and dry blood.

Soon both our dads arrived and we were sat in Mr. Weatherbee's office.

There were four chairs lined up next to each other. Both Sebastian and I took the end seats.

Mr. Weatherbee: fighting in any form at this school will not be tolerated boys. He said with his deep voice.

He looks strong but I could beat him up if I took him on in a fight.

Mr. Weatherbee: what started this boys? He asked sternly.

Sweet Pea: he wouldn't leave my sister alone. I spat out.
Sebastian: I said one sentence to her. He said while rolling his eyes.
Sweet Pea: maybe I should make it more clearer for an idiot like you, I don't want a rapist near my sister. I said.

'What?' Sebastian's dad yelled out angrily. I let out a dry laugh.

Sweet Pea: guess he didn't tell you how he tried to rape my sister. I said angrily.

'You have got to be kidding me?!' He yelled angrily at his son.

Good to see that the dad is more responsible then his good for nothing kid.

Mr. Weatherbee: are these accusations true Sebastian? He asked.

All Sebastian did was give us a smirk that confirmed everything. His dad looked ashamed and I had had enough of this kid.

I stood up again, ready to fight. Unfortunately dad stood up in front of me and held me back.

Hal: sit down. He warned. I did what he wanted but had a mad expression plastered over my face.

Although I wish dad didn't stop me I know it's the right thing. Don't fight someone in front of the principal, do it when they're gone. Maybe I can take him again in the parking lot?

Let's really kill him.

Mr. Weatherbee: Sebastian you are expelled from Riverdale High and you'll never be returning. He said and they walked out of the room.

Now it was just dad, Mr. Weatherbee and I left in the room.

I wonder what the chances of me staying at school are?

Mr. Weatherbee: Mr. Cooper. He said while looking at me.
Mr. Weatherbee: Due to circumstances that have unfortunately occurred I can see where your concern and lack of judgment came from. I am willing to offer you two weeks of detention instead of suspension.

Sweet Pea: two w- I managed before dad kicked me under the desk. I guess he wouldn't want me staying at home anymore then I already had.
Sweet Pea: that's fine. I say. He nodded his head and dismissed us.

We walked out of his office and to our bikes.

Hal: seriously, at school? He asked.
Sweet Pea: his fault for going near her. I said as I sat on my bike.

Dad got on his and I followed him home.

As soon as I walked through the door a pair of small arms wrapped around me tightly. It was Betty and I wrapped my arms around her as well.

Betty: you're okay. She whispered into my chest.
Sweet Pea: of course I am. I told you that you never need to worry about me. I says softly
Betty: I'll always worry about you. She said while looking up to me.

We walked to the couch and we took a seat next to each other.

Betty: what did Mr. Weatherbee say your punishment was? She asked.
Sweet Pea: said I have detention for two weeks. I say with a shrug.
Betty: I'm sorry. She said sadly while looking down. I raise my index finger to her chin and lifted it up so she was looking at me again.
Sweet Pea: you don't need to be sorry for anything. Okay? She lets out a sigh but nodded her head.
Betty: what about Sebastian? She asked.
Sweet Pea: he's been expelled. I said with a smirk.

She had such a relieved expression on her face. I'm so glad that she'll finally be able to feel safe again.

Hal POV:

I had been working in my office with Fp when I got a call.

I answered it and what I heard should have surprised me but it didn't. Apparently Sweet Pea had gotten into a fight with Sebastian.

Fp: who's that? He asked as I finished the call.
Hal: it's the school. Sweet Pea got into a fight with Betty's ex. I said.
Fp: did Sweet Pea kill him? He asked with a laugh.
Hal: if he didn't I would be more surprised. I said and we both laughed.

I headed out to my bike and made my way to the school.

When I arrived I saw that Sweet Pea looked completely fine but Sebastian on the other hand. He looked like one more punch would have sent him straight to death, which I wouldn't mind.

Sweet Pea ended up with two weeks worth of detention, which is much better then being suspended.

We went home and as soon as we walked in Betty made sure to check up on Sweet Pea.

They never fail to amaze me with how much they care about each other. Since they were born they've always stood up for each other and been by each other's sides.

For the rest of the evening we kept the conversation off Sebastian and the fight that happened.

Sweet Peas arm was wrapped around Betty as she rested her head on his shoulder.

I have definitely got the most amazing and beautiful children.

I hate that I left them during some of the most crucial years of their lives. I have the best kids yet I know so little about them. I missed them growing up and I'll never forgive myself for it.

As it started getting later Betty headed up to bed and so did Sweet Pea.

I had said good night to Sweet Pea and I headed up to Betty's room.

Tonight is the first night she's sleeping on her own. I'm proud of her but I still can't get what happened to her out of my head. How could he hurt by baby?

I walked into her room and saw that she was laying under the covers.

Hal: how are you? I asked as I took a seat on her bed.
Betty: I'm okay. She says with a shrug.
Hal: I love you. I said while placing a kiss on her head.
Betty: I love you too dad. She says tiredly.
Hal: good night darling. I said as I walked out.
Betty: night. She said.

I hope Sebastian leaves my daughter alone from now on.

Jughead POV:

Watching Sweet Pea's fight with Sebastian was amazing. Every punch was better then the first.

When Mr. Weatherbee came in and yelled at us all, Toni, Fangs and I all hid towards the back of the school.

We had know idea why Sebastian and Sweet Pea were fighting but we all wanted to find out.

We waited around the back until we heard the sound of a bike. We walked a little closer and saw that it was Hal's.

We carefully made our way to Mr. Weatherbee's office and pressed our ears to the door.

There was a bit of yelling before Sweet Pea said something that shocked the three of us. Sebastian tried to rape Betty.

My blood boiled. How could he even think about hurting someone so beautiful and kind as herself?

As soon as he said that Toni, Fangs and I all removed our ears from the door. We gave each other confused looks.

Toni: what the fuck. She was the first one to say something. The sound of worry was clearly evident through her voice.

After she said that, we heard the sound of chairs moving, meaning people were going to walk out the door any second.

Jughead: run! I whispered yelled at them.

We all quickly ran to our bikes and decided to head to mine.

We arrived at my house and raced to my room.

We sat on my bed and sat in silence for a couple minutes. We had no idea what to say.

One of our friends was nearly raped, one of our best friends was nearly raped.

Fangs: did we all hear the same thing? We knew we did. We just didn't want to admit it.
Jughead: I mean it would explain why Betty and Sweet Pea were away, and the fight. I say and they both nod their heads.

We continued talking about it for what felt like minutes which turned out to be hours. We only found that out when dad walked into my room. Scaring the three of us.

Dad gave us a confused look but brushed it off. He then asked if we knew what happened at school and instead of playing it off normally, we freaked out and made ourselves look completely insane.

Jughead: we cannot tell them we know this. I said.
Toni: deal. She said.
Fangs: deal.

Veronica POV:

Drama and chaos, two of my favorite words.

After seeing the fight between Sweet Pea and Sebastian I knew I wanted to get involved.

Getting back at an ex's sister will be more then fun. All I need to do is get in contact with Sebastian, which is easy since I still have his number.

I gave him a quick call and we agreed to meet up at Pops.

I got my driver to drop me off at Pops and I walked into the diner.

I saw Sebastian sitting at a booth. I walked over to him and sat opposite him.

Veronica: lets get to business. I said while taking off by glasses.

By the end of our chat, things were going to go down.

Tomorrow is going to be amazing.

A/N
Sorry for all the POV changes 😂
The fight we've all been waiting for.
What are Veronica and Sebastian planning?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 119 15
The East High Drama club gets a very special invite to visit the most magical place on earth: Disney World. This is my first story that I've written...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
281 92 17
Marian Josephine Villagracia is a woman that never felt love by his own family, everyone treat him like nothing but this man came into his life Frans...
121K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...