My Savior

By skittlessquared

Casey has no idea about her family or herself. She only knows her name and how she got where she did. But is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
*important*
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

25 0 0
By skittlessquared

a/n.....wow. look how long the chappie is :D 11 pages on bean. woot woot. tell me what you think? ive decided to give up on the whole 1 vote/ 1 fan/ 1 comment thing. as no one will do it, and i just want to get my story out there (: ALSO IM UPDATING NOW COS I GOT 100 READS. AHHHHH!!!!! special thanks to anyone that reads my book cos i know it kinda sucks haha. BUT IM GONNA FINISH IT ANYWAYS!

Niall: Aww, babe, I like your story.

Me: Thanks Nialler. But no need to lie to me!

Harry: Nope, he’s right, it’s good!

Niall: HEY! Don’t wink at my girl!

Me: Guys! Stop! I need to update!

I’ve decided to have little conversations with them in my chapters haha ^.^

PS! Any ideas on what else should happen in the next few chappies? I’ve been kinda lacking interesting thoughts. OH btw. I’m not writing my school project, which i havent started yet and its due on friday, SO I CAN UPLOAD! (:

Liam: Lexi, that’s very immature. School is to important to not study in.

Well. I gotta go. The boys are being impatient. Sorry for the long a/n haha (; pleaseeeeeeeeeee comment.!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!! I will dedicate the next chappie to the first one who comments!!!!

-Lexi <3

Chapter 9

Casey’s POV

Today was the first concert of their tour around Britain/ Ireland. The first show was in Buckingham, which meant we had a good week before we visited Louis and my family. Also, I would finally be able to see my favourite band in concert. I just wished Abby was here. I haven’t been able to talk to her for a while now. And I’m craving some girl time.

I threw on my blue jeans with a green ruffle tank top, paired with light blue TOMS, a white purse, and some floral sunglasses with a love necklace. (a/n outfit on side >>>)

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door of my room. As soon as I took a step out of my room, a strong aroma of different foods hit my nose. I practically ran to the kitchen to find out what it was.

To my surprise, Harry was in the kitchen, cooking.

“Harry, you cook?” I asked, completely shocked.

“Yes, I’m actually quite good at it, Niall can never get enough of it.” He answered, snickering. Obviously making some sort of perverted joke in his head.

I smiled when I heard Niall’s name. We haven’t talked about the kiss yet, or really talked in general. It’s been two days, I wonder if he regrets it...

Totally drifting off into thought, I snapped back to reality when I was attacked by a hug from behind me.

“Casey! Is this your first ever concert?” Louis asked.

“Yup.” I popped the p. “This will be the first concert I have attended.”

“Would you rather sit front row or watch the concert from backstage?” He asked.

“I CAN SIT IN THE FRONT ROW?!?!?!” I jumped up from the seat.

Louis chuckled. “Of course you can. What? Did you thing we would make you buy your own ticket?”

“Well, no, but, oh who cares now! I get to sit in the front row!” I broke out into a really awkward dance. I’ve always been uncoordinated and clumsy, so dancing just doesn’t suit me well.

“You shouldn’t dance.” Louis said while grabbing my shoulders.

“Yeah, I know I suck.”

“Alright. Time to get going to the stadium.” Liam said.

“But, I didn’t eat yet.” I whined.

“You can eat at the stadium, there’s always a table full of food, and you can eat as much as you like.” Liam added.

“Yay!” I yelled, fist pumping.

*

*

*

The countdown started. The boys were in a huddle, getting ready to run on stage. I jumped in the middle of it.

“Good luck, boys!”

And then I was squished between 5 bodies.

“Can’t- Breathe.” I choked out. Immediately they all let go.

You could hear the crowd chanting; “ONE DIRECTION, ONE DIRECTION, ONE DIRECTION”

“Boys, you’re on.” I heard someone say.

The boys ran on stage and the music to What Makes You Beautiful started up. I went to my seat in the crowd, accompanied by one of their body guards for “extra protection.” The fans don’t even know who I am yet, everyone has been doing a great job of keeping my identity a secret.

“You’re insecure, don’t know what for, you’re turning heads when you walk through the do-oh-or, don’t need makeup, to cover up, being the way that you are is enou-oh-ough.” Liam sang.

“Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-ou.” Harry added.

The boys broke out into the chorus and I knew that day was one of the best days in my life.

*

*

*

The boys just ended I Want and the crowd was cheering like crazy. All the boys had waved at me multiple times during the show, and the fans caught on. A couple of them asked how I knew them, me answering that we were all just great mates, a few told me that I was really pretty, and one said I looked a ton like Louis, crap.

When all the fans started to leave the venue, I headed towards backstage. I’ve gotten to know all their security guards quite well, talking to them when the boys were doing interviews and such, so they let me right in.

I caught the site of five faces and ran towards them, jumping on Louis’ back.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” I screamed, hopping off Lou’s back.

“Glad you liked it.” He replied.

All the boys had huge grins on their faces, except Niall, he was just looking at the ground and staring blankly, without saying anything. What’s been up with him lately?

“C’mon, lets go back to the room.” I announced. Well, room being an understatement, it was more like a pent house.

We all turned and headed towards the bus.

*Niall’s POV*

“Niall, can I talk to you?” I heard Zayn whisper into my ear as he pulled me away from the group.

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“Are you okay?”

“Umm, yeah why wouldn’t I be?” I lied right to him, hoping he wouldn’t realize it. I don’t know what he thinks is wrong, but I think it has to do with Casey. Her and I have been... distant. I just don’t want to lose her. I have one chance and one chance only. I don’t wanna mess things up.

“You’re lying. C’mon, mate, you can tell me anything, you know that, right?”

“Yeah, I know.” I stopped to think. “It’s just, I had a chat with Louis.”

“What happened? Is Casey okay?”

“Look, just don’t interrupt please. It’s... kinda hard to talk about.” I told him. “Well, Louis told me that I can only have one chance with Casey and, I just think I’ll fuck everything up. I may be Irish, but I’m not that lucky.” I just let it all out. I knew I could trust Zayn. He’s a great listener, and he can read people well.

“Niall, I see the way she looks at you. She’s confused on why you’re not talking to her. I can see it in her eyes. They also tell me that she misses you, and it makes her somewhat sad. Just go talk to her.”

“That’s the thing. I don’t know how. Every time I try to talk to her, I just wimp out or just end up not saying anything.... I-I just don’t want to blow my one chance.”

“Hmmm.” Zayn scratched his head. “I may have an idea... We can turn to our reliable game of truth or dare.”

“What? How will that help with ANYTHING?”

“Just trust me, mate. But we better get over to the meeting before they notice we left.”

We started walking back to the room we were going to be having a meeting in. We turned a corner and smacked right into Harry.

“Hey, I was just looking for you two.” He said.

Zayn whispered into his ear. Probably planning out how to fix things between Casey and me.

“Sure mate. I can help. Lets just get back to the meeting and afterwards we can plan it out.” Harry replied.

We walked back to the meeting in silence.

*Casey’s POV*

“Zayn, truth or dare?” Louis asked.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to give all your hair products to someone here to hide and you have to go a whole day without using them.” Louis said.

“WHAT! NO!”

“You have to, you did pick dare.” He replied.

“Fine.” Zayn got up and started to walk to his room.

“Wait!” Louis said.

“What?”

“I’m coming so I know you give all of them up.”

They both walked up to Zayn’s room.

“Alright. Casey, truth or dare?” Harry asked me.

“Dare.”

“You have to spend the night in Niall’s room.” Harry winked at me.

“Pshhh, that’s all you can come up with?” I said, trying to make myself look bold.

“Well, I think it’s a somewhat good dare.” Liam said.

“Ehh. This game’s getting boring, we’ve played it for like an hour.” I said.

They boys returned with a couple of bags.

“Here Liam, you take his hair products. You’re the most responsible. Just don’t let Zayn get to ‘em.” Lou handed Liam the bag.

I checked my phone. 11:27pm.

“What time are we leaving tomorrow?” I asked.

“8:30am.” Liam answered.

“Well I’m going to my room. G’night.”

Before I could get up, Harry grabbed my elbow.

“No you’re not. Remember the dare.” Harry reminded me.

“Fine. But I’m going to sleep.” I replied coldly, wriggling out of Harry’s grasp.

I walked up to Niall’s room with him following me. I opened the door and when we both walked in, Niall shut it and locked it. Why?

“Erhm, why did you lock the door?” I asked.

“Look, we need to talk.”

*Niall’s POV*

We walked up to my room in silence. This is it. No wimping out. I have to talk to her.

When we reached the door, we walked in and I closed and locked it behind us. Casey turned around and gave me a confused look.

“Erhm, why did you lock the door?” She asked.

“Look, we need to talk.”

I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to my bed and sat on it. I kept hold of her hand, and luckily, she didn’t pull away.

I took a deep breathe and was about to say something, but Casey cut me off.

“Why have you been avoiding me?”

“I haven’t, I mean, I guess I have been, but like I didn’t mean to. I just- I’m just not sure what to do.”

“Not sure about what?” She asked, changing the position of her hand in mine so that our fingers were intertwined, and it felt nice. Her hands were warm and smooth and a bit smaller then mine. Our hands fit together like they were meant to be that way.

“I don’t know if I’m suppose to tell you this, but, LouisToldMeThatICanOnlyHaveOneChanceWithYou.” I took a deep breathe.

“Ughhhhh. Why is he so protective.” She whined, laying down with her face buried into the pillow.

I laid down next to her, close enough that if she turned her head towards me, that our noses would be touching.

“Casey, Lou is protective of all his sisters. It’s completely normal for him.”

She turned her whole body to face me and looked me right in the eyes. I started to get lost in her eyes.

“Oh.” Was all she said.

“I just don’t want to mess up and lose you.” I leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

Her face blushed a bright shade of pink. She looks so cute when she blushes.

She snuggled closer to me and rested her head in the crook of my neck.

“I don’t want to lose you, either.” She whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

I pulled the duvet over us and then wrapped my arms around her.

“G’night.” I said in a hushed tone before I kissed the top of her head and dozed off.

*Harry’s POV*

“How about we play truth or dare?” I suggested.

Zayn and I planned out how we are going to get Lou out of the room, and then dare Casey to spend the night in Niall’s room, or the other way around.

We had to get a way for them to talk whatever is wrong out. All it’s doing is making an awkward situation whenever they are close.

We got Lou to go to Zayn’s room to collect all his hair products and supplies. Perfect timing. It only took like an hour of this stupid game.

“Alright. Casey, truth or dare?” I asked.

“Dare.”

“You have to spend the night in Niall’s room.” I winked at her. This is perfect. We can trust Liam to not say anything, and this involves Niall, so I think we can keep this from Lou, right?

“Pshhh, that’s all you can come up with?” She said, obviously nervous, and I’m not that good at reading people.

“Well, I think it’s a somewhat good dare.” Liam said. I gave him a look saying don’t-tell-lou-or-we-are-all-dead. Hopefully he gets the message.

“Ehh. This game’s getting boring, we’ve played it for like an hour.” She whined and I agreed with her. It was getting insanely boring. But I think she just didn’t want to get any other questions about Niall.

They boys returned with a couple of bags.

“Here Liam, you take his hair products. You’re the most responsible. Just don’t let Zayn get to ‘em.” Lou handed Liam the bag.

“What time are we leaving tomorrow?” Casey asked.

“8:30am.” Liam answered.

“Well I’m going to my room. G’night.”

I couldn’t just let her forget about the dare, now could I? So before she got away, I grabbed her elbow to remind her.

“No you’re not. Remember the dare.”

“Fine. But I’m going to sleep.” She replied with an edge to her voice. She tugged her arm out of my grasp and trudged up to Niall’s room, with him following her a bit behind her.

When she was out of site, I hoped Lou wouldn’t say anything. But, of course, he did.

“What did you dare her, Harold.”

Oh great, I’m not prepared to answer this question, and he is obviously peeved since he called me Harold. He never calls me that.

“Erhm...”

“He dared her to go tomorrow without showering.” Liam said. I gave him a thankful grin and turned my attention back to Louis.

“That’s a horrid dare. It needs to be more spontaneous.” Lou replied.

Good, he bought it.

“Well, I’m knackered. G’night boys.” I walked up to my room, and I hoped that Louis wouldn’t find out about the real dare.

Because if he does. He’s going to bring out his full level of sass. And that never brings any good.

a/n... i kinda hated that chappie. i mean, the ending wasnt that bad, but i just didnt really like writing the beginning... idk. :/ BUT NIALL AND CASEY WORKED IT OUT :D.... please comment on if you liked it or not. cos if you do, ill keep it like that, but if the majority of you dont like it, then ill change it up (just the beginning, ending will stay) so BE TRUTHFUL! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 80 24
Meet Sophia Martinez. Young and friendly. There's not much to say about her, really. However, I can say this, she is a dreamer. Meet One Direction...
253K 1.6K 57
When two people belonging to completely different lives are brought together, things change drastically. Challenges arise, and people who you trust a...
8.7K 172 32
This is a story of a reagular girl named Ryan. She ends up on a show singing for one direction. Ryans life is turned upside down once she catches the...
945 117 28