EXO IMAGINES

Από oohsadia

*OT12* Your requests but my words ❤ I believe that you are so gonna love it. Well if you don't then you are... Περισσότερα

Baek (For you) Part 1
Baek (For you) Part 2
Kai (I don't drink) Part 1
Kai (I don't drink ) Part 2
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 1
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 2
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 1
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 1
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 3
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 1
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 2
Kyungsoo (HONEYMOON)
Sehun's birthday special (He Can't Be?!)
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 1
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 2
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 1
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 2
Kai ( Thousand Years) Part 1
Kai (Thousand Years) part - 2
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 1
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 2
Suho (Come Again) Part - 1
Suho (Come Again) Part - 2
Kiss! (Chanyeol X Kai)
Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part 1
Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part-2
Kai (Birthday Surprise.)
Roses. (Baek)
Proposal (Kyungsoo)
Chocolates. (Chanyeol)
Teddy bears (Kai)
Promises (Chen)
Hug (Suho)
Kiss (Xiumin)
Valentine (Sehun)
SeKai (Found love) Part 1
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part One.
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part - 2
Sehun (Black Hearted)
Baek (Spice)
Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 1
Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 2
Pacify Her. (KaiSoo)
Kai. (Highway)
Murder (Sehun) Part - 1
Murder (Sehun) Part -2
Chanyeol (Amante)
Suho (Let Me Hold You)
Sixteen. (Kyungsoo)
Kai (Alghano)
Flight Cz399 (Sehun)
Scars. (Kyungsoo)
It was love (Kyungsoo)
Spelled (Sehun)
Chemical Mismatch
She said it was just one dance (Kyungsoo)
Fireworks.
The wait (KaiSoo)
Cupcakes (Sehun)
Stay Close (Sehun)
It's not love (Sehun)

Toxic.

46 1 0
Από oohsadia

"My life is fucked up." With the last shot my head hit the table.

"Why did you break up with him then?" I heard my friend asking.

A silly smile played on my face. Then something else took over the place. I couldn't name this new feeling. But it's taking over me.

"I don't know why. I am feeling sick."

"Stop drinking then."

I looked up. The neon lights were suddenly hurting my eyes. Or maybe the alcohol took over me.

"I should go before he comes." I mumbled. My hand reached out to take my purse.

"Your neighbor?" She asked what made me stop. I gave her a blank look.

"Ellen is that the reason why you broke up with your boyfriend?" She grabbed my hand making me turn on my heels. I faced her.

"Yes. What else?" I yelled and she let go of my hand.

I took a deep breath leaving the bar. I laughed inside. It's strange even after taking so many shots I was still able to walk properly.

"Ellen wait!" I turned to look who's calling my name. And it was her again.

"What?" I asked.

"You forgot this." She handed me the keys.

"Thanks." I thanked her and took a taxi to my apartment. She insisted me to come with her but I was not feeling too well and moreover I wanted to be alone for a while.

I went inside the elevator. But it stopped at the second floor. My apartment was on thirteen floor. The door opened a man entered. Damn he was the same man.

"Hey." He flashed a smile before tapping the button.

Damn Kim Jongin Kai. He was hot but that wasn't a problem until I found him toxic. Days kept going on after he moved here but my mind stuck on the same day I encountered with him.

That night was just the same. But it was raining and I was late to come home from my work. I was struggling to find the keys in my purse when a heard a girl giggling sound. When I turned I found a man taking that girl in his arms. When my eyes met with that stranger, I immediately looked away.

"Aren't you coming out?" I was brought back to reality when I heard him asking.

"Sorry I was just.." I mumbled. He didn't look bother at that. He just nodded and I came out. He went to his side and me to mine.

It was just the same thing happening with me again. I wasn't finding the keys of my apartment. Right now I must look helpless.

"Is there any problem?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

I was regretting saying that because after that he went in and locked his door. Tonight he was just alone what surprised me. I was keeping my eyes on him for a while now. And he always came late at night and brought different girls every night with him.

And I fell in love with this person! Well I wasn't also so pure. I broke up with my boyfriend because of him. He must not even know me or don't even want to know. Why I keep thinking about him.

I took out my phone and call the owner.

"Actually I lost my keys. I can't go inside my apartment."

It was a vain because the owner was currently outside of the town. So it left me spend my night here alone.

But I found myself knocking on his door. Ugh why.

He opened the door. My heart beating stopped for a moment when I saw his half naked. That was just piece of clothes he was wearing. Not a cloth actually, it was a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Excuse me?" He coughed and finally I looked up where his face was.

I must look so red now cause I was feeling so hot. My cheeks were burning.

"I..I just lost my keys and I want to stay with you."

He gave me a confused look. I immediately placed a hand on my mouth. No I wasn't supposed to say that. It was only supposed to stay in my mind. Damn.

"Sorry I mean can I just stay here for tonight."

He started chuckling. Ohh god this man was damn hot.

"Sure come in. I was actually waiting for this."

Huh waiting for this. What did he mean. Anyways I went in and he locked the door.

"If you don't mind I will go change." He said and went inside.

Why would I even mind! Wait am I that obvious? Please say noo.

I sat down the couch. He decorated his room so well. While my apartment was a mess.

He came back wearing a sleeveless tee shirt and a sweatpant.

"So how did you lose your keys?" He sat down across me.

"I can't remember."

"Did you just come home from a bar?" He asked and I nodded.

He chuckled and nodded.

"I know this is awkward as we don't know each other. Anyways I am Kim Jongin. You can call me Kai."

"I know." That came out of my mouth without me knowing.

"You know?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Ohh not that. I meant I know that it's awkward. By the way I am Ellen."

"If this is awkward then let's do something." He offered.

"Nah it's ok."

"Ohh come on. Actually I am getting bored."

This time I agreed.

He stood up and again went in. This time he came back with a wine bottle and two glasses. He put down them.

"I don't wanna get drunk now. I have really a bad drinking habit."

"Ohh really? What's that?"

"You don't need to know." I looked at how he poured the liquid in glasses.

"Well if you don't want to get drunk then you must win the each game. You lose, you take a shot. It's simple." He shrugged.

Well I didn't want to get drunk.

"So first game is starting contest. Let's see who wins." He stated when I didn't response to his previous saying.

I nodded and closed my eyes finally to get started.

Our eyes met. And his gaze was sharp as if he was trying to put something in my mind through his eyes. It was getting hard. My eyes were getting teary. I saw him smirking with the corner of my eyes and just then I lost the game.

I took a shot.

"The next game?" I asked aggressively.

"You are showing interest now!"

"Well what's the game?"

He was obviously kidding me right? There was no way I was winning this whole damn game.

I placed my hand on my lap as he came closer.

"Now close your eyes!" He ordered and I did.

I inhaled the sent and I was failed to guess what it was.

"Now open your eyes and already gulp this in." He handed me an another glass.

It was like my luck wasn't on my side. I was successfully losing all the games while he kept on winning. He always had that smirk on his face.

"I am not playing anymore." I pouted when I was feeling I got drunk.

"Fine... Then I won so I will get what I want." He stated.

"What do you want Kai?" I asked.

He didn't respond instead he came closer. Even in my drunk situation, I skipped my heart beats because of his presence.

"You." He said and pulled me closer to him.

I wasn't able to push him away. I know somehow he tricked me but in real he won me. He freaking won all the games. And me had to keep taking one shot after an another.

Kai tilted my chin. His gaze was warm and his soft touched mines. I shut my eyes feeling his breath being my only air. It was like we two were breathing in each other's air. Our lips moved in a sync. My hands tangled in his soft brown hair. I was going insane with his touches. His hands moved upper of my body.

He parted the kiss only to lock our lips again. This time the kiss deepened with time passing. It left me breathless. His lips trailed down to my neck. His soft lips touching every space of my mine..

He took off his tee shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off his perfectly shaped abs. I wanted to touch and he didn't make me disappoint.

The night sinked faster than ever or he was so toxic that I couldn't feel the need of that night..

___

I opened my eyes to the blinding day light. I sat up rubbing my eyes. My phone rang and my hand searched for it.

"Hello?" I put the call on speaker. The sleep was still in my eyes and my head was hurting. I was clearly drunk till now.

Thanks to Kai.

"Open the door. I am standing outside for an hour!"

My eyes opened in a blink. That's him. No way.

"Baek! What are you doing there?" I shuttered.

"I am outside of your apartment."

"I am not there.." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asked and I cut the call immediately. I looked around but how can be this happening!

I am in my own room. The bedsheets, the side table, the clock everything was mine. I immediately ran to the door and opened it.

Baek standing outside with some flowers in his hand smiled seeing me.

"What bring you here?" I asked.

"What happened to you? Why are you behaving so weird?" He pushed me aside and stepped in.

"Didn't we break up?" I mumbled.

"What break up?" Baek raised an eyebrow.

The last night's flashback came into my mind. I was with Kai. Then how am I here in my room and how come I not remember a thing with Baek.

Baek put the flowers on my bed and pulled me closer to him.

"Are you behaving like this because I forgot to congrats you?" His hand wrapped around my waist and he was looking into my eyes.

"No really I can't remember what happened." I tried to push him away but he pulled me closer than before. Before our lips met something interrupted us. Not something it was someone.

"Sorry I just came to return this." Kai gave us a nervous smile showing me my purse.

"Why did you leave the door open?" Baek whisper to me.

"Last night you forgot this." Kai stated and put that purse and was about to leave but Baek called him by his name.

"What do you mean she forgot that last night?" Baek let go of me and stood before Kai.

"That purse fell and she was drunk to notice that so I took it for her. I just didn't want to disturb her at that hour so I came by now." Kai waved at me and left.

"Was that your neighbor?" Baek questioned me.

My mind was stuck with something else. I went near to Baek and kissed him. He was shocked to my sudden action but soon he leaded me to my bed. Before we went any further I stopped him. He gave me confused look.

"I am sorry Baek. I think we should break up. Remember this as our last kiss." I bite my lower lip.

"Is that because of him?" Baek rolled his eyes. I didn't answer. He stood up and left with the flowers that he brought. I immediately stood up and change into something else.

After knocking three times Kai's apartment's door opened.

"Kai?" I asked but none answered.

I went in but he wasn't there but there was the same dress on the floor last night I was wearing. I knew it I was with him.

I took it and there was a note attached to it.

The time you will be here maybe I would have already left. Anyways last night you actually were with me and I really enjoyed your company. I hope you won't forget me ever. And yes I hope you also won't forget Baek..

He knew Baek? Was that everything their plan! How they made me fool so easily. I wanted to scream but it's no use. I left the apartment silently.

....

I took a deep breath before gulping the last shot in one go. I stood up to leave. It was already late and I was really drunk.

I just stepped outside when someone called me from behind. I turned around and my eyes met with this stranger's. He was really tall and his aura was so different that would make any girl fall for him.

"Yes?"

"You forgot this?" He held my purse in air.

"Take that thing. I don't need that. Everything started from that damn purse!"

"You sure. Maybe there could be anything necessary like this?" He took out the keys.

I shrugged.

"If you don't mind then can I drop you to your home cause you look drunk."

Suddenly I remember the time when Kai said the same thing at that morning when he returned my purse. I said him yes just to forget about Kai.

He smiled and handed me my purse and we started walking by the road.

Suddenly his phone rang and he went in corner to receive the call. I waited there for a good damn time but he didn't come back.

What's happening with me?...

____

"Why did you go there Sehun?" Baek hit Sehun in arm.

"Just to see Ellen." Sehun replied simply.

"And why did you want to see her?" Kai put down the files and sat down facing the other two boys.

"You two always handle the victims and I was just curious!" Sehun pouted which made Baek chuckle.

"Well you helped us with infromations." Kai stated and Sehun nodded.

"So who's our next target Sehun?" Baek asked Sehun.

"Hmm this girl." Sehun showed them a picture in his phone.

"Her name is Tifts and she cheated this guy named Xiumin. She is damn rich well I went to see her and I think this won't be easy like Ellen. So you guys want me to help you?" Sehun grinned.

Both Kai and Baek exxhanged looks before started laughing.

"Fine just join us." Baek said laughing. Sehun just glared at both.

"Anyways why did she cheat on him?" Kai asked.

"How can I know that?! She is a girl and for God's sake girl can do anything!"

Kai and Baek again started laughing seeing Sehun frustrated with this new case.

"Fine call Chanyeol. It's something he can handle!" Baek said and Kai nodded.

"Wait what about me?" Sehun yelled.

"Just go find a girl and try to know how girls are!" Kai stuck out his tongue.

"Fine!! I won't help you guys anymore." Sehun stood up and took his coat.

"Yaah where are you going?" Baek called Sehun.

"To find a girl. By the way Kai you didn't do anything to Ellen right?" Sehun looked at Kai.

"Why? Do you like her?" Kai smirked.

"Ugh no. Just asking!" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"No it's our rules Sehun. We don't touch alcohol and girls at our work." Kai stated.

"Good for you. I am going to her then!" Sehun winked and left.

"Write down Sehun's name. He is gonna be our next client once a that girl break our pretty boy's heart..!" Baek chuckled.

"That brat!" Kai shook his head bit still he wrote Sehun's name in one file in real!..

THE END

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

157K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
32.4K 578 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
51.3K 121 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni