Without You (Hybrid!Harry) (T...

Af EnigmaticEcstacy

Louis Tomlinson, an irresponsible, brainy brat receives a furry surprise on his couch. Harry Styles is a pre... Mere

Without You
1. Pilot
2. Innocence is Intact
3. Bothered Kitty
4. Stop Hissing
5. It's Beginning to Look a lot like Awkwardness
6. You Look Happy
7. Brave Kiss
8. Heat Signs

9. Sex Shop Escapade

1.8K 103 106
Af EnigmaticEcstacy

9. Sex Shop Escapade

Louis was asleep when Harry woke him up.
"Lou-is," his voice scratchy from the deep slumber he just broke from.

Louis sleepily mumbled, "Hm?"

Harry shook him, "Can you bring Harry some cookies?"

Louis didn't answer because he was back into the sleep dimension. Harry huffed and got up, "Useless human." He then slapped himself because that was mean and Louis definitely wants useless.

Harry tip-toed to the kitchen and looked in the pantry for sweets.

As Harry eats and eats, he comes to the realization that his heat signs are showing up. And it's only a matter of time when he feels the funny feeling he usually feels back at the lab.

His tail stops curling around him and drops in nervousness. He didn't want Louis to see him so weak, weird, and most importantly, nasty.

Maybe Harry should leave and leave a note to Louis. And tell him he will come back.

He doesn't want to scare Louis away because he gets a fluttering feeling in his chest and stomach when he talks and listens to Louis.

However.

Harry was frightened of the unknown world outside of these walls. Yes, he's been to the mall and other locations -but with Louis.

This'll be different. Way different.

Harry quietly walks into the bedroom and grabs some of his clothes and some money from Louis (he asked Louis before if there was ever an emergency, that he should just take the money).

He puts it on the suitcase, and writes a small note and places it on top of the case.

kitty harry to louis

louis nice and love. but harry have to leave because harry gets weird and doesn't want to scare louis.

harry leaving in morning . harry will be back to like like you again

bye <3

He puts on Louis' hoodie and lays on the bed, staying at the ceiling.

He turned to catch a view of Louis and the human had his mouth open, snoring softly. Harry giggles and petted Louis' long fringe.

Louis reminded Harry of a cat.

Not like himself, of course. Louis was a cat because you have to earn a cat's trust and love. Even if you feed them a few times, they won't love you like that (unlike dogs). It's a progress. They decide when you've earned their love and trust.

Harry wasn't the cat, Louis was.

Harry wakes up to Louis throwing clothes on the bed.

"What Louis doing?"

Then he remembered. He was supposed to wake up earlier than Louis. He must've feel asleep from petting Louis' hair too much.

"What the hell is all of this?"

For the first time, Harry was scared of Louis. Louis looked really angry. No, he was really angry.

Harry quietly, "My clothes."

An annoyed Louis remarked, "I know what this is. But what is ALL of this?"

"Harry have to leave," The hybrid began to whimper. The hybrid began getting up but Louis stopped him.

"No you're not."

Louis says as a paper on the floor catches his eyes. He reads it and stares at Harry.

He now says it quieter, "You're not leaving."

"Why not?" Harry crossed his arms.

"Because I'm not letting you," Louis says, turning around to put the clothes back.

"Louis!! Harry clothes!!" The kitten grabbed the clothes from Louis' hands and put them back into the suitcase. "Harry leaving!!"

"Harry you don't have to go, it's not w-"

"No no no. don't say it. Harry leaving. Harry have to go and deal with this alone." He throws the clothes messily into the bag.

"No you don't. I can-help you."

"Louis gonna think Harry weird. And Harry don't want to scare Louis," Harry said.

Louis laughed, "Harry I watch porn."

"Harry don't know what that is but,"

"Harry I know it's the heat. This "weird" thing you're talking about is just apart of it. Come on, i'm old enough to be mature about this crap. Okay?"

Harry blushes.

"When you were in the lab, how did you deal with it?"

Harry's cheeks were dark red. Louis sighed.

"Harry- Harry- had special... toys."

"I'll get you some? Okay? Problem solved. When it happens, I'll leave you alone and I'll just sleep in the garage or something," Louis muttered, starting to organize in his mind how he was gonna deal with this.

Harry rubbed his eyes, "Okay.."

"Okay. Now let's clean this mess up."

They walked into the sex shop and were immediately greeted by a blonde pixie-haired woman. "Hello! Can I assist you in any way?"

Harry stood closer to Louis as Louis answers, "No thank you."

They went about their business.

"So what stuff do you like?"

Louis prayed he didn't get a boner. Because if many reasons:
1) Sex Shop.
2) Harry in Sex Shop.
3) Harry in Sex Shop using a dildo.

He shook his head and didn't find Harry anywhere. He walked through the extremely big... stuff and found Harry holding a clear dildo filled with flowers and glitter.

Harry's ears perked under his beanie, "This one really pretty."

It was larger than average.

No, Louis, no. This is Harry time. Not little Louis time. Well, not little, but.

He's imagining Harry rid-

The kitten's green eyes, "Can Louis get this one?"

"Are you sure? Does it fit?" Louis asked, in no way trying to be offensive.

Harry nodded, "Hybrid body can take any size but Harry prefer...the bigger ones." He widened his eyes, "Not being mean to little ones, it's just bigger ones-"

"I get it," Louis scratches his head and turned away.

"So that one?" After scanning others but if Harry wanted that one then that one was it.

Harry squealed.

They went to the front cashier and met the blonde lady again. "Will that be all for today?"

Louis nodded, taking his wallet out.

"We also have a 50% of all feminine role play clothing. It's a deal!"

"Um, I don't think we need all that," Louis said, but didn't notice the rubbing on his shoulder.

Harry was silently asking for the cheerleader costume in his hand, and the high socks were what made Louis say yes.

"These are cute. Might wear to movies with Louis when we go!" Harry cutely smiles.

They walked to the car, but Louis, "Yeah no. Not happening."

"It's cute." Harry grumbled.

"It's for the bedroom only. I thought you wanted it to put it on when —your heat begins."

Harry asked, "Why would Harry wear it by himself -"

"I don't know. Give me the bags," Louis interrupted him so Harry wouldn't pry into his mind. Louis lowkey brought the clothes so he could see them on Harry but only him, not the whole god damn world.

Cheerleader, high-sock, kitten Harry.

It's a video he'll click on.

Wait.

Nope.

No.

He got into the car where Harry was already waiting. He nervously asked as he started the car, avoiding eye-contact, "I don't want anyone else seeing you in that costume and I know you'll get a lot of looks... but can I see you in it?"

Harry simply said, "Yeah."

Louis heated up, "Okay."

They drove home in silence and Harry couldn't help think back to when Louis said he watched porn.

Louis explained to him one day but he wondered if one day he and Louis can-

The kitten shook himself from such naughty thoughts.

But he couldn't help it sometimes.

Louis was so handsome. His eyes. Hair. Butt. Skin.
Harry wanted to have his babies. Half-human, Half-hybrid, or full either of the two.

They arrived home and Harry began feeling very
hot.

IM LATE BUT HEY! how's it been?
any predictions for next chapter?
will louis get to see harry in the outfit? IDSKDK

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

134K 4.7K 11
In which Louis is a left alone hybrid kitten until Harry finds him shivering in an abandoned alley.
35.5K 1.2K 28
Harry is the protective, possessive, caring and friendly person who gets Louis the kitten from an auction house. Louis is the beautiful, shy, scar...
636K 21.5K 25
A story in which a hybrid named Louis just loves to be Daddy's boy. {Warning: sexual content, language, top!Harry, mentions of mpreg, few moments of...
8.7K 147 20
*** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG AND CONTENT OF ADDICTIONS AND RAPE*** *** MPREG meaning male pregnancy, if it's not your thing then this is not the story...