The Other Gilbert

By 001bluesky

Jeremy's twin, the youngest Gilbert! Her life was good until her parents passed away. She use to be smiling a... More

All about me
Cast
A new beginning (episode 1)
My English partner (episode 1)
Meeting the older Salvatore (episode 2)
Challenge? (Authors note)
Cheerleader? (episode 3)
The Talk (episode 3)
The Suprise Guest (episode 4)
Not So Sexy Scrubs (Episode 4)
"Can you smell me when I'm on my period?" (Episode 5)

Stefan and kids? (episode 2)

2.5K 62 5
By 001bluesky

                                 DON'T PLAY SONG, YET!!!!
      Waking up to the birds chirping and the smell of bacon I already know that my day was going to be perfect. I decided to get out of bed and get dressed (up top^).

       I come in to the kitchen to see Billy making breakfast.

      If your wondering Billy and my parents were friends in high school. Billy is like my second dad, protective and loving. That's why I call him dad most of the time. Then he and his wife, who unfortunately died had Jake my best guy friend. The third to my and Caroline's best friend group.

        Jake is a famous singer just like his dad was but don't get Billy started or he won't shut up about it. Jake is on tour right now and I miss him but I know that Jake's passion is music.

       "There you are squirt! Though I was going to have to wake you up." He told me placing a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me.

       "And miss you fantastic cooking, not a chance!" I say smiling. "Where's Wolfe?" And as if he heard his name he came running in.

       "Right there! I feed him and let him out so he's good! We better hurry so we can go to the orphanage. " he said eating.

       After we ate we all got in the car and went to the orphanage. I remember the first time I came here as if it were yesterday.

Flashback
A 10 year-old me and a 20 year-old Jake were standing in front of the building.
"Why are we here Jakey?" Little me asked with curious eyes.
"Because little on we are going to help out." He told me picking me up. I was small for my age.
'Knock knock' the sound of Jakes knocks made little me jump. Then a woman answered the door.
"Jake please come in." The women said.
End of flashback

That was the first time I saw the place. Me and Dad both go up to the orphanage and knock knowing either Elizabeth or one of the angels (kids) will answer. While waiting Wolfe went to do his business.

The door opens and Ally is standing there looking bored before giggling with excitement running up to me making kneel down hugging her.

Next thing I know all of the kids coming running out almost making me fall.

'I missed yous,' 'Your coming todays,' and 'I have to show you something' was mostly all I heard.

I chuckled before standing, "Come on guys lets go in side. You have to get ready for the park and you're attentional parents." The kids listen going in with Wolfe following them.

Walking in I go in the house to find Burt and Elizabeth with the kids following but Ben and Nora who were playing with Wolfe. To my surprise Billy was was with them.

    "Sky, I was just telling Burt and Elizabeth to go to the park before us to set up and we'll bring the kids later. They can also bring Wolfe with then." Billy told me. Smiling I agreed before turning to the kids.

    "Come on munchkins lets get you guys ready." I tell them starting to walk up the stairs to the girls room.  While helping the girls get ready Bella started asking me a question.

    "Do you think they'll like us?" Bella asked. Out of all the girl orphans Bella is the second youngest. Chloe is the first she's only a baby.

     "Of course they well." I tell her. "They'll love all of you!" Crouching down giving her a hug.

  "I want a hug too." some of the other girl whined. Opening my arms wider they a ran in for a group hug. When I made sure they were ready a walked to the boys room.

Stopping by the opened door I watch them hitting each other with pillows.

Standing on the his bed holding a pillow over his head Luke yelled, "You'll never defeat me."

      "I'll defect you, Sir Luke!" I say stepping into the room. Alexander standing by me handed me his pillow smiling. 

     "You think you'll defeat me peasant!" he said.

      "I think we can take you." I told him talking about the boys. "Right, boy?"

      "Yeah!!!" all the boys yell in synch.

Pointing my finger at Luke a yell "Attack!!" that made all the boy run at him with pillows. Laughing I walk over holding a hand up for the boys to stop. "Are you ready to give?"

Taking the pillow off his head he looked at me and said, "Never!" smiling I start tickling him. Laughing him yelled that he gave up. Standing up I tell the boys, "Looks like we win boys. Now lets get ready to celebrate our win."

After helping the boy get dressed I tell them to head down stairs. Walking over to the guest/Chloe's room I go to her crib pick her up. "Hey squirt, lets get you dressed up." putting her in an outfit we walk down the stairs. 

If your wandering the orphanage has 4 bedrooms one for the boys, one for the girls, one for Burt and Elizabeth,  and one for guest and Chloe with most of the time is me or Jake.

  "Come on kids we got to go. Get in the van. Faster, faster!" Billy said standing at the door. Rolling my eyes I walk out the door kissing his cheek on the way to the van. After making sure everyone was in a put Chloe in her car-sit by her brother.

   One the way to the park I could sense the kids nervousness. "I'm sure they're going to love you guys. "

    "What if we don't want parents?" TJ said from his set in the back. Looking over at Billy I could see he had the same confused look as me.

    "Why would you not want to get adopted I bet the people are nice." I tell him turning in my seat the best I could.

   "We don't want to get adopted we want you to be our mom." Ally said holding Luke's hand.

I was touched. They wanted me to be there mother, but I know I couldn't do it. If I was older I'd do it in a heart beat, but I'm in highschool.

     "Guys, I love you all so so much. I'd love to be you mother, but there are so many people out there who can't have children and I can't be selfish by keeping all of you to my self. " I tell them.

Looking over at Billy I could see his smile. "Ok guys were here remember be on your best behavior but be yourself."

    "We know!!" the kids yelled flooding out of the car. Running over to were Elizabeth and Burt were with some of the potential parents.

Getting out of the car I go and get Chloe out of her crib. Then walk over to where the couples were. "Hi, I'm Skyler. I help out at the orphanage. " I tell the couples. "They are all amazing children I'm sure who ever you pick you'll be happy with. Oh, this Chloe, Luke's baby sister."

All of the couples aww before introducing themselves.

        "I'm Jacob and this is my wife Janet. We're the Austins. "

        "Hanna and this is my wife Kim."

        "Billy and Willa Jackson."

        "I'm Dan and this is my handsome husband Liam. "

        "I'm Summer and this is Jackson. And this is my son William."

After asking them if they can watch the baby. I go over I where the  still packed blankets are and start laying them out.

     "Sky, can you do my hair?" Kiwi asked.

      "An mine too." all the other girls said.

Agreeing with them i decided to ask the other parents if they would like to help with the hair. Go back over to them i see some of the dads helping Burt cook and playing football with the boys. Some of the most of the moms were cooing over Chloe. Asking if they want to the agreed.

Janet did Betty's hair; Hanna did Kiki's; Kim did Rachael's hair; Willa did Nora's hair; Dan did Bell's hair, and finally Summer did Alley's hair. Since all the girls were getting there hair done by the adults I go to find Wolfe and see him laying down by Billy. So I sit with looking up at the clouds.

+++++++++++Time Skip++++++++++
Right now everyone was eating watching the comet except Luke and Ally. They were throwing the football. Everyone was getting along.

Third POV
Ally was throwing the football back and forth with Luke, her long time crush for 10. What she didn't know was that Luke liked her too.

     "Luke do you think any of them are  going to be our new parents?" Ally asked feeling scared, she didn't want to leave she loved it here. Without looking she throw the football and it when right past her almost hitting Stefano Salvatore.

Stefan Salvatore was having a stressful day. The girl he liked or thought he liked just told him that she is wrong for him. Then there was the Damon and Viki incident. An now he couldn't find find the girl he wanted to talk to. Turning around to catch the football

(Not Elena)
he saw that a kid throw it. Putting the ball up to see that he caught it. He started walking over to the kids as they stared in awe.

     "I think you throw this?" Stefan said looking down at the kids. Feeling shy Ally pushed Luke in front of her. Looking up at him Luke said 'thank you' taking the ball. "So where's your parents?"
Stefan was curious why would parent leave their children alone at night.

     "Luke, Ally we're about to leave." the kids jumped at the voice while Stefan smiled, Skyler.  "Billy already left. Everything's ready we just need you two." Looking over at Stefan shocked to see him she said, "Oh Stefan I'm sorry I didn't see you."

      "Its fine, Sky. " Stefan said. "You know these kids?"

      "Yeah, I help out at the orphanage." Sky said. "Would you like to come?" with a hopeful look in her eye.

     "Sure." Stefan said smiling. They all walked back to where the van is and all got in. As they did Billy gave Skyler a strange look. When they got to the orphanage Skyler went to put the kids to bed.

     "Stefan, to you think you can help me put the kids to bed?" Skyler asked hopeful. Stefan wanting to make her happy said 'yes.' "I'll put the girls to sleep while you put the boys."

Skyler went into the girls room to see them already in their beds. Walking around the room she kissed each of their heads. Sitting down on a chair she started to sing the song to help them sleep.
(Up top^)

With Stefan he went in the room to see the boys in their pjs but running around their room. Amused with all their energy he called out, "Isn't it bed time?" Some rolled their eyes but went to their beds. "Good night guys." Stefan said about to walk out of the room.

      "Wait you have to sing to us." Alan called out. Turning around Stefan came into the room and sat at the edge of the bed. Looking around at the boys he said, "I'm sorry guys I can't sing, but I can read you a book."

       Getting up Ben went to the book shelf and got off everyone favorite book, Peter Pan. Smiling down at the book Stefan started to read. As he got to the middle you could hear Skyler singing. He continued.

Skyler got done putting the girls to bed and walked to the boys room to see Stefan reading Peter Pan. 'So he's good with kids!' Skyler thought. As he finished he got up turned off the light and walked over to Skyler.

   Shutting the door behind them Skyler told him "Your really good with kids?" walking down the stairs.

   "You think?" Stefan said kind of nervous. He tried to keep his distance form kids, after like he is a ripper. Nodding her head smiling Stefan felt his undead heart beat. "I wanted to say I'm sorry for being rude earlier. It was unkind of me."

    "It's fine Stefan. I owe you an apology. I should have told you. An i get it family troubles. " Skyler said softly sitting on the couch. Stefan quickly sat down beside her. "Do you want to stay the night?"

Thinking about it he said "Yes" smiling Skyler felt happy "but I have to get clothes. "

   "Okay. If you don't want to come back you don't have to Stefan you look tried."

   Smiling at her concern he said 'he'd be back'.

As Stefan got stuff Elena came by and they kissed. Of course Stefan felt a spark but not fireworks. After Elena left he vamp. speeded back to the orphanage.

Answering the door Skyler had her pjs on (up top^). They went up to the guest room. Stefan changed.

    "You can have the bed, Stefan. I'll sleep on the floor. " Skyler answered shyly. She never ever invited someone to stay with her except Jake and Caroline.

   Shaking his head at her innocence. "We can share the bed. "

   "Fine." Skyler said climbing in. Then Stefan did too.

    "Goodnight, Stefan."

     "Goodnight, Sky."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
686K 13.7K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...
190K 5K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...