Cheerleader? (episode 3)

3rd POV

"Where are my shoes?" Stefan heard one of the boys yell.

"Forget about your shoes! Where's my bear?" he heard one of the girls yell. Then he heard alot of foot steps some walking others running.

"Come on munchkins, your going to miss breakfast. " Stefan heard Skyler yell.

Deciding to get up he started to change. He then started to walk down stairs but one of the kids ran into him.

"Sorry!" The girl said fast before running away. Stefan chucked before walking down stairs.

"Eat up angels. The bus will be here soon!" Stefan heard Skyler say as he walked into the kitchen.

When he walked in he saw Skyler making pancakes and kids running around or sitting at the table eating.

Looking up Skyler saw Stefan and said, "Hey Sef want something to eat?"

"No thanks." He said. "Do you need help?" Stefan could see all the fuss going on and wondered if it was always like this.

Wofie started to whine making Skyler sigh. She then started to walk to the door and let him out.

When she brought Wofie out he took her place cooking. When Skyler came back in she was shocked.

"Eat. I'll cook." Stefan said seeing her start to walk over to him.

"Thanks." Skyler smiled before walking over to the table grabbing a plate.

"Mommy! Did you see my bear?" They heard a voice yell from up stairs.

Skyler stood up completely forgetting about eating walked up stairs. Stefan watched in awe and confusion.

"Does she always do that?" Stefan wondered out loud.

"Yeah!" Branden said grabbing a banana by Stefan.

Skyler was crouching down looking under one of the bunkbeds. "Is it in the closet?"

"Yeah!" Nora happily said skipping over to Skyler. "Thanks mommy!" Nora  then hugged her.

Looking at her phone Skyler saw it was almost time for the bus to arrive. "Come on Nora. It's time we go wait for the bus."

Walking down stairs, Skyler went in the kitchen clapping her hands. "Grab your backpacks; we got to wait for the bus!"

The kids groan before stuffing their food down their mouths. Then quickly grabbing their book bags, running towards the door.

As the kids did that Stefan was turning the stove off. He smiled at Skyler before grabbing his backpack.

Sky stops waiting for Stefan. The two friends than walk out of the house closing the door after.

"If you don't want to you don't have to wait with us." Skyler spoke softly looking over at Stefan.

"No! I'm fine. I would love to go on the bus with you guys." Stefan said smiling at her.

The kids were by the sign playing, waiting for the bus. Stefan and Skyler walk up just as the bus pulls up.

They get on going to the back. Stefan see two guys sitting in each back seats but as they see Skyler they smiled.