trepidation (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By atolla

Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark... More

1. mark
2. melt
3. meet
4. move
5. more
6. mask
7. mess
8. maze
NEW COVER
9. maul
10. made
11. miss
12. maps
1k READS
HeAd ReVeAl????
13. mute
14. mile
15. myth
16. murk
17. math
18. miff
19. mule
20. musk
10k ish + covers
21. mean
22. meek
23. muse
24. male
25. most
26. meme
halloween special: get spooky
27. mock
q&a that one person asked for
28. mend
29. mope
DISCORD DISCORD
30. moon
31. milk
32. moms
christmas special: mishaps under mistletoe
33. maht
34. mods
35. meen
37. make
39. mere
tetanus a valentines day special
40. meah
41. mars
42. m000
43. moog
44. meeb
45. meat
46. meek
47. moob
48. mage
49. momo
50. mofo
51. mepe
52. mesS
53. meld
54. mayb
55. mast
56. mees
57. merp
58. mext
59. mmmm
60. meww
62. mwhy
69. mine
one mil special <3
veil
1 MIL

36. mipo

46.1K 1.9K 3.3K
By atolla

It's officially hippo time.

"WAKE UP YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES." The distant sound of Mom from downstairs sent me flying out of bed.

HIPPOS.

"COMING CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME MONEY FOR FOOD?" I shouted downstairs rushing around my room to find the best hippo viewing clothes.

IF I DON'T LOOK GOOD FOR THIS I MIGHT AS WELL DIE.

"GET YOUR OWN MONEY." She shouted back up at me.

UGH, MOM.

"CAN YOU AT LEAST GET ME SOME WATER?" I shrieked quickly brushing my hair and pulling on a sock.

Ok, I just have to brush my teeth.

"HE'S HERE," Dad shouted up at me.

Goddamnit.

"Hey dumbass you ready?" Bakugo swung the door of my room peering inside.

LEAVE IT'S A MESS.

"I'M NOT READY LEAVe." I shoved him out of the room slamming the door behind me.

"yOUNG LADY!"

"MOM I NEED TO BRUSH MY TEETH."

"You must really love plants," Bakugo observed from my bed.

WHY DID HE COME BACK IN.

"WHEN DID YOU GET BACK HERE?" I startled spitting out my toothpaste and jumping away, "and yeah I like the plants they make me happy and they eat the dust." I sighed rinsing my mouth dramatically.

If it's not being done with flair it's not worth it.

"They eat the what?" Bakugo muttered as I adjusted my hair grabbing a bag and stepping out into the narrow hallway.

Hippos.

"They eat the dust and my phone sometimes," I said my voice warbling as I bounced down the stairs.

Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos Hippos!

"Here's a water bottle," Mom sighed turning to Bakugo, "make sure to watch her she might die."

NO, I WON'T IM GROWN.

"A great loss." Bakugo murmured under his breath before nodding at her and heading toward the front entrance.

WHAT.

"Mom I don't want to go anymore."

"You're going."

"He was just mean to me :("

"You're definitely going now." Dad piped up from his permanent resting spot on the couch.

Thanks, Dad I hate you.

I shot a look at Dad before hugging Mom and rushing out of the house.

No matter how mean he is I still want to see the hippos.

"We're here," Bakugo said nudging my shoulder as we entered the zoo gates.

HIPPOS.

"Hey, Bakugo this is a scam I see no Hippos." I looked around searching for the majestic creatures I had been promised.

Hippos or we divorce AGAIN and this time I'm gonna steal your Minecraft account and report your Roblox profile.

He did literally nothing wrong you're overreacting.

Shut up.

"That's just a pond dumbass the hippos are over there," Bakugo grumbled roughly pointing my body in the right direction.

Thx babe.

"oH." The instant my eyes landed on the hippos my heart was filled with joy. The beautiful soft gray curves of the giant beast rose from the depths of the shallow pool they resided in. Greens rested atop its large head like a crown that glistened as beads of water moved off of the leaves.

I love it.

"Just so you know you can't fall in love with a hippo that's bad." Bakugo pointed out looking at me intently.

You can't tell me what to do.

"I wish the hippo was my soulmate instead of you NERD," I screamed at him dashing away from his fist.

HHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA.

"What the fuck Y/N," He laughed continuing to chase after me.

IM SO DEAD PLS HELP ME KSKSKS.

"IM JUST SAYING." I burst out finding it hard to speak between laughter.

"You're so dumb." Bakugo managed to maintain a steady voice despite all the running we were doing.

He's a wizard I'm gonna die trying to bREATHE.

"STAY AWAY!" I laughed backing up against the wall of a petting zoo cage.

We look so dumb.

"Too late dumbass." Bakugo grabbed my outstretched hand pulling me closer to him.

Sexy.

"Take me away lava boy." I murmured into his ear glancing at him, my eyes heavy.

You're so sexy and seductive Y/N you gorgeous goddess.

"Ok, then Shark Girl." He whispered back sweeping me off of my feet.

It's shark boy and lava girl but we're so cool it doesn't even matter wowowowoowwo couple GOALS <3

"Let's go make out."

"That's fucking disgusting we can't kiss until after marriage." Bakugo pushed me away gently.

We've already kissed twice.

"Fine go buy me food so we can feed the animals," I grumbled walking away to stare at the bunnies.

Whatever if he doesn't want to kiss him I WON'T.

SSSSUCK IT.

"Don't you think that baby rhino looks like Kirishima?" Bakugo asked handing me some food for the petting zoo.

It does but I hate you.

"And the hippo looks like you." He finished staring at me intensely.

Nvm, I love you.

"You really think I'm that sexy???" I choked out happiness filling my soul.

Bakugo is the best boyfriend in the world I love him so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Of course I think you're that sexy if you weren't I would've left you already." He teased jabbing my side with his elbow.

Meanie.

"In that case, I think you look like that lion." I pointed over at the big cats section standing up and dragging him over.

"Thank god I thought you were gonna call me a bunny or something else idiotic."

Well, I think you're more of a naked mole rat but I'm being nice.

"No way you called me a hippo so now I must call you something equally majestic."

Even if I don't believe it.

Bakugo nodded seemingly satisfied by this answer before walking away from the cage as I trailed behind.

Bye bye hippos.

"Are you going to call uber or are we going to walk?" I groaned watching as Bakugo pulled out his phone.

"Uber why the fuck would we walk."

"Idk maybe Kirishima gave you a protein shake and now you feel the need to E X E R C I S E."

"I'm not an idiot."

But I am.

The uber arrived and we got in still high on happiness from the time spent at the zoo. I leaned on Bakugo my eyes drifting shut as the sound of bad pop music rang through my ears.

I desperately want this to last forever.

________________________
Not to jinx myself or anything BUT I AM ON A ROLLLLL

-Ai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.7K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
564K 22.5K 123
โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
36.4K 932 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
1.2M 41.4K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...