Magnetic Love

By AyeshaM280499

Step into the world of Azalea Green, a 17-year-old navigating the twists of life in the charming town of Auro... More

Chapter 1, Mischief and Mayhem: The Chaotic Chronicles of Day One
Chapter 2, Adrenaline and Ash: Day 2's Baseball Bat Bonanza
Chapter 3, Dancing with the Bad Boy: A Kiss Caught Off Guard
Chapter 4, Dynamic Duo: Partnering Up with the Bad Boy
Chapter 5, A Gift from the Heart
Chapter 6, Deep Sea Romance: Unraveling the Perfect Underwater Kiss
Chapter 7, Heartstrings Tangled: Confessions of Love
Chapter 8, Stars Aligned: The Teen Party of the Year
Chapter 9, Heartbreak High: The Sting of Betrayal
Chapter 10, Midnight Madness: The Ultimate PJ Party
Chapter 11, Teenage Dreams: A Twist on 'Part of Me' by Katy Perry
Chapter 12 Love's Warning: Keep Your Distance If You Want to Stay Safe.
chapter 14, Emotional Rollercoaster: The Teenage Oxymoron of Love
chapter 15, Thrill Seekers: Teen Cliff Diving Tales
Chapter 16, Fading Dawn: Teen Nostalgia for the Beginning's End

Chapter 13, Broken Veneer: Unmasking 'I'm Fine'

67 17 6
By AyeshaM280499

I woke up from a heavy slumber, feeling lethargic and unmotivated. I stayed in bed I couldn't find any reasons to get up. I stared at the white ceiling, thinking about last night and the night before fear runs deep into my veins making shiver. "Drake Austin" I whispered How did I trust a maniac, a freak. I clenched my fist. I wish I could erase him from my mind, even Caleb and Justin.
My conscience: Well you can't,
get over it, get over them

Suddenly my thoughts vanish when Sasha threw a pillow at my face.
"Shit, Sasha you've scared me!" I yelled.

"Well you were like a freaking zombie starring at the ceiling, you seem quite stress," She stated.

"Sash, I'm fine."

"Come on, I know you are not okay, I'll listen and you'll talk," She pulled a chair and sat down waiting for me to talk and she was freaking serious.

"Okay fine," I let out a long sigh.

"Remember I've told you about the party at Caleb's house."

"Oh girl, this bad boy is stuck in your mind, he's making you depressed."

"No, something scary happened to me after I've left the party," I didn't want to say more because it was practically my fault to trust this freak.

"Come on Azzy, I want to help you out," she said softly.

I finally told her about Drake Austin.

"What the hell? Drake Austin gosh that's deep girl, how did you trust this gangsta?" she cried.

I felt so stupid and burst into tears. Sasha quickly hugged me. "Don't worry girl, you are safe, you are brave, I swear if he comes near you again, I'll kill him myself!"

"You better never get close to any of these Austin freaks," she warned me.

"Enough sobbing, girl get ready we are going to the gym."

"Ugh... no, I rather spend the whole day in bed."

"Come on girl, a workout will do you good," she said enthusiastically.

"Okay fine."

I brushed my teeth and had a fruit smoothie. I wore an oversized Adidas hoodie and leggings and my converse. I forgot to bring my sports shoes.

We went to a nearby gym. I haven't been to a gym for so long. I did rope skipping some leg press and squat.

I wore my wireless beats headphones and listened to my favourite Deezer workout's playlist; Skillet and Three Days Grace. We did an hour workout with fifteen minutes break.

"My workout schedule isn't regular, my body is already sore," I was out of breath.

"It hurts now but one day it will be your warm-up," Sasha said confidently.

"Girls you are hella right, thanks for helping me out of this mess," I gave her a tight hug.

I don't know why this workout boosts up my adrenaline and kill off my lethargic mind from this messy fog.

"Hey Sash, I think I'm ready to go back home," I said confidently.

"What? why so soon?"

"I've already missed a day of school I just want to ace this year," I replied.

"Honey, you are right,"

We soon head back to Sasha's apartment and I quickly packed my bags.

To be honest my decision was so because I didn't want to be that pathetic little girl who was heartbroken and escaped like a freak. Love has enough break me down but I'ma hella not cry at all anymore.

I curled my hair in wavy bouncy curls.
I wore a black tank top with my leather jacket and black slim leathery pants with velvet stilettos ankle boots.

I did a black smokey eye and burgundy lipstick.

Before leaving I went to say goodbye and obviously thanks Sasha for helping out.

"Girl, girl you look fiercely flamin' hot,"

"Yup girl gotta get back strong on the stilettos," I said confidently.

On my way back to the mansion, I've ordered lunch at MacDonald's drive-thru.

When I arrived at the mansion it was really quiet. I guessed that Caleb's parents haven't yet returned.

"You are back," all a sudden I heard a male voice and my heart freaked out. It was Alec. I placed my palm on my fast-beating heart.
"Gosh, you've scared me."

"Sorry didn't mean to."

"Hey I'm sorry that Caleb broke your heart, but believe me he has a soft side too," Alec said.

"It's fine, my heart is doing perfectly fine, actually I'm sorry that I left like an angry freak."

"Ah don't worry it's okay," he smiled.

He helped me carry my stuff back into the room the one next to Caleb. I was happy to see that his door was closed.

"Hey, I need to ask you something?"

"Go on," I said.

"I hope that Drake did not hurt you?" he was worried.

Just then a flashback of that jerk flew my memory making fear run down my spine.

"No, I've saved myself," I slightly shuddered but didn't show cause I was done being scared.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," I smiled brightly enough for him to believe.

After I was done settling again in this room. I texted Bella and Liz.

"Girls...I'm back meet me at Starbucks after school,"

"Sure my lady." Bella texted back. I smiled guess she's not too mad at me.

I was bored so I've decided to get some fresh air on the balcony. I've successfully found the key inside the drawer as soon as I opened the wooden door alas I wasn't welcome by fresh air, it was drenched in freaking cigarette smoke and who was smoking nonetheless than the bad boy, the heartbreaker on the next balcony.
He gave me the, "don't mess with me look," and I gave him the, "I don't give a fu** look"

He was sitting on a sofa his legs wide open wearing some jeans and naked torso shining from sweat, showing off his abs and muscles. His hair wasn't doing so fine it looked like nasty algae. He must have soaked his hair in hair gel.

I rushed back inside, didn't want to breathe polluted air. I laid down on the bed and listen to Heathens by Twenty One Pilots.

Abruptly the song stopped playing as my phone rang it was an unknown number, hesitantly I slide to answer.

"Hello, who is it?" I questioned the disturber.

"Hey, it's Justin,"

"What the hell!" I snapped.

"How did you get my number?" I was really mad.

"Are you okay? You didn't go to school," was he even worried about me I wondered.

"What you spying on me now, Justin! go back to your freaking hole," I yelled and ended the call.

At around 2:15 pm, I drove to Starbucks,
"Azza," Liz and Bella waved at me. I ran and hugged them.
"Girls, I'm sorry for how I behaved on Saturday night,"
"Don't worry Azza, best friends yesterday and forever," Bella said.

"Azza sissy, so happy to see that you are doing fine," Liz said

"Better than ever," I laughed it out and the girls happily joined in.

"So girls how was school today?" I asked.

"Uhh! hectic!" Bella whined.

"Azza l will mail you the notes and homework."

"Oh yeah, thanks I completely forgot about that," it's great having a nerdy best friend.

Liz left early as she had a date with Zack.
She was blushing about it.
"Girls, it's just a study date," she explained.

I was very happy that our little nerd, her face glimmered happily.

"Have fun," I shouted enthusiastically before she left and she waved us goodbye,

"Azza darling, I know you are hurt, it's okay not to be okay, "Bella held my palm.

I looked her in the eyes and said "trust me I'm not hurting, I'm fine,"
Honestly was I really fine; I bumped into a boy for I thought he would be the one,
then one long lost forgotten love is back claiming that I'm still his, lighting those cured bruises into flames.

"Hey dreamy girl," Bella waved her palm.

"Are we gonna order something I'm starving?"

I ordered for a chocolate croissant with a hot latte and Bella order chocolate swirl brioche and double chocolate chunk cookie and a pink drink, yeah the girl was starving.

"Hey, I've something to tell you," by the sound of her voice I knew it's something serious.

"Go on,"

"Don't get mad please," she said nervously.

"Gosh, you making me nervous, speak quickly."

"Justin is back," she stated.

"I know," I clenched my fist.

"You knew, how?" She was now curious.

"Don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, there's something else you should know too,"

"What is it now?"

"He is in our class," she stated.

"What the hell!" I yelled.

"Shhh, calm down," Bella said.

I was really mad of all schools in this freaking town he chooses this one.

"Don't worry Liz and I are with you," Bella reassured me.

I was tired of everything happening in my life because of boys, I dreaming want to beat their fucking ass.

"Hey Belle I'm going home, see you tomorrow," I said.

"What? I'm sorry I ruined your mood,"

"Belle don't worry it's okay I'm just tired," I said and left.

I drove back home and Mrs Smith was back. She was in the kitchen.
"Good afternoon," I greeted her.

"Hi darling, how are you?" She said warmly.

"I'm doing great," I replied with a smile.

For dinner, a chef cooked a delicious, appetising dinner, like a five-star restaurant.

Mrs Smith is a fine lady she decorated the dining table like the ones in movies fancy royal diners.

Cara was invited for dinner. I think she spent most of her day in Alec room.

"Azalea darling can you please call Caleb down for dinner?"

How do I tell her that I hate her son and plan on never speaking a word to him ever again?

Cara sensed my distress "Don't worry I'll call him."

I whispered thanks to her.

I don't know for whatever reason Mrs Smith told me to sit facing the jerk. He was indeed enjoying it the devil's grin was plastered on his face.

Mr Smith did not attend dinner he had an important meeting to attend.

"Dad missing dinner again," Alec seemed displeased.

"Son, he has the town progress on his shoulders," Mrs Smith asserted.

Everything went pretty smoothly, I didn't care about seeing Caleb's face I just enjoyed my meal.

After I was done with dinner I stay seated, I wanted to go back to the room but I didn't want to be impolite.

Suddenly Mrs Smith breaks my daydream Azalea, actually I was quite sleepy and bored.

"Azalea are you okay, don't be shy,"

"Okay, fine," that was my tired ass replying. Caleb gave me a strange look.

Mrs Smith told us to move to the living room for some dessert and chattering.

"Azalea wanna go for a walk?" Cara asked.

"Uhh...yeah."

It was nice outside, fresh cold breeze, stinging the face burning the eyes.

"Hey girl, everything alright?" yeah I think everyone wonder if I'm still heartbroken and dying because I was cheated.

"Yeah absolutely fine, just a little tired," I smiled.

"You know it's okay to be heartbroken, you just can't bottle it up, it's gonna explode." She was indeed worried about me.

"I swear I'm doing well," I reassured her.

We sat down at the pool and drenched our feet into the cold water. I stared at the dark sky with sparkling stars, even darkness has its sparkles. I've always loved the night, it's quietness which brings the soul at peace away from the rest of the craziness of the world we live in.

After a while, we were called for dessert. When I was done eating the succulent Tiramisu I scrolled through my Instagram feed. Liz posted a photo of her and Zack on her story. I left her a comment "love birds," she replied with a blushing smiley.

I received a text "Why aren't u answering my calls and texts, with angry smileys faces.-J"

I was tired of him so I quickly blocked his number and set my phone on vibrating mode.

Another minute later I have three missed calls from an unknown number.

What the hell is wrong with Justin! I was really mad. I stepped outside to call that jerk and set things straight in his messed up brain. But I was strike with surprise and mostly fear I felt my stomach tightened upon the unknown caller.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 7.2K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
325K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
875K 18.8K 66
"Okay, you know what? You're such a jackass and I never should have kissed you," I say. Colton stands up. His green eyes are just as angry as mine ar...
97.4K 2.2K 30
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 20th NOV 2020 Finished: 13th DEC 2020 EDITING! After the love of her life leaves her for good, Carlota Santiago has to strugg...