Adopted And Bullied by Andrew...

By kay__625

elder price has shown his true colors πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ˜­ credit to my criend lulu for helping me wtite this! More

Chpater 1: Adopted
Hapte r 2: Apartment
chapter 4: uncultured
a three part mini opera. part 1: bisexaul??
a three part mini opera. part 2: prwganet??
a three part mini opera. part 3: dear mackaelynn
CHAPTWR 5: jerold canon why
What The Fuck (feat. Gerold Canolicio)

CHALRWR 3: BE MORE CHILL

501 16 10
By kay__625

"get up fat" i woke up by andrew throwwng a cold mcegg muffin whatever at me. "i have tickets for the best ahow on broadway, dont @/ me, be more chill (imo its waitress but go off 👊🏻🤪) and ur coming" oh my gosh!! my first broadway show wih the best eprson on broadway: gerold caanononicolliononilloico! and with 2 broadway people: andreeq rannels and fhridtian borle!! "its an evening show and if u amake me late i will literally pay ur mom to take u back." that wouldnt be a problem!! i love be more cuill and the fans are the most sophisticated out of any broadway fandom!! i change into a tøp shirt with the logos all over it, a leather jacket, ripped jeans, and combat boots. i pull my long golden locks into a high ponytail and blink my golden brown sight balls. i pout. "i''m not as pretty as other girls." i say. andrew says "i mean i dont like girls bur yeah ur right." i use andres hairspray (ha hairapray get it) and i fuck around on my phone for the rest of the day. then its almost 8 and i leave wih andrew and cristin and we go to the theatre. theres a psa about not recording bootlegs and i hear andrew griwl. actors hatw bootlegs. after he show ends andrew was not disgusted for oncw and cheiafian was fine too. i went to the stage door and my idol ferard canonoliioco came out. i almost cried. we made eye contaxt when he signed my playbill and he told me to stay behind with him. i said ok. i followed him out to his car. "what are we doing" "im adopting you from andrew rannelsl. he's a jusgemental fuck and should not be raising a teeanger" in the car i called andrew and told him that gwrard canco has kidnapped me. "ok whatever" he says and hanfs up. i get nervoys so i text christian.

Mackaelynn: Cheisian omg gwrard canon is adopting me instead of andrew!!

Fhristian: Read at 12:21 AM

oh duck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.4K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
601K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
135K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...