Sinners -Sweet Pea-

Από Tori_vx

Lou Jones, beautiful, popular and powerful girl with Serpent blood running through her veins. Rebellion big o... Περισσότερα

1. What the hell is secrets and sins?
2. You thought right, loverboy
3. Sweet Pea? What the heck is that?
4. Nancy Drew strikes again
5. Lou you scared me
6. Pureheart the Powerful
7. Have fun in the snakepit
8. A modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde
9. Snake bites over dog fleas
10. I am his partner in crime
11. A certain dark-haired Serpent who likes to wear dog tags
12. I'm still your Daddy
13. A crate of pancake mix
14. All snakes have a soft underbelly, he's yours
15. I really like you, Sweet Pea
16. You wouldn't let your momma get hurt, would you Charlotte?
17. You look good in a turtleneck
18. Did he give you snake bites yet?
19. I want you, all of you tonight
20. He's good, right? He looks like he is
21. Watch it, carrot head
22. So, you must be Lou
23. Now it's time we bite back
24. Who do you think was her first kiss?
25. He doesn't deserve someone like you
26. Welcome to: Carrie the Musical
27. You're just like me Lou
28. I do satisfy her more than you could ever have
29. Like mother like daughter
30. I always told you boys are dumb
31. A pretty girl like you
32. Wounds heal I guess
33. I was waiting all summer for you, Lou
34. This is like an episode of Gossip Girl
35. Your puppy love is the best
36. In that case, we definitely have to play it right?
37. Maybe one day
38. To the grave
40. Such a Stydia moment
41. I love you
42. I see the way you look at her
43. You messed with our squad, you messed with us
44. I promise
New Book!
New Book!

39. You're a stalker

4.3K 79 19
Από Tori_vx

Lou's POV

"Ryan, what are you doing here?", I asked the boy confused as he stepped further into the light. "Who's that, Princess?", Sweet Pea asked growling. 

"That's Ryan", I smiled and walked up to the boy who pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you, fighter", Ryan smiled. 

"I missed you too, what are you doing here?", I asked again. "I came to visit you. None of us heard from you since you left Toledo and Gladys was happy when I told her that I was gonna check up on you", the boy smiled his hands still on my waist. 

"Oh, I totally forgot, literally the second I came back everything went crazy again", I explained.

"Yeah, oh, this is Fangs", I told Ryan pointing at Fangs, "And this is Sweet Pea". 

"Sweet Pea?", Ryan asked me. "Yes, the Sweet Pea", I chuckled. The boys exchanged a little handshake before they all turned to look at me again. 

"Well, thank you guys for walking me home", I told the two boys. "No prob, call me when something happens", Sweet Pea said as Fangs and he walked up to their tents. 

"Wanna come in?", I asked the familiar boy. "Sure", Ryan smiled and followed me up the stairs to my trailer. Luckily no one was home so it won't be all awkward. 

"You wanna drink something?", I asked. "No, thanks now tell me why exactly you're running around with your ex again. The ex that shattered your heart into a million pieces may I say", Ryan asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Oh, well as you know I'm the Southside Serpent Queen and we both decided to not be on bad blood with each other. We talked it all out one night and it's been better ever since", I smiled down at my hands.

"So you two are something again?", the boy asked. "No, we aren't well I hope we will be soon but now is just not the time, I guess", I said awkwardly. 

"I hope he treats you right this time. You can't even imagine how much we miss you in Toledo", Ryan laughed getting up and standing next to me in the kitchen. "Really? All I did was organize your bills and hang with you", I chuckled. 

"No, you did more. You were there as a sister for Jellybean, you were a daughter to Gladys, the gang liked you a lot and I- I missed you so much. Training with you every day and just spending time with you", Ryan admitted. 

"I missed you too, it's been such a mess here. People in Riverdale are insane honestly, there is this killer on the loose once again. Well it's not a killer actually and stuff is heated", I chuckled feeling the need to leave for Toledo again. 

In Toledo life was easy, everyone was happy and did their thing. They were a big unity and worked together no matter from where you came, you were family. In Riverdale, it's just a big battle and people are nuts. 

"Are you okay, Lou?", Ryan asked stepping a bit forward. "I actually am. I think I recovered the best I could. I kissed this boy who apparently is my other ex and I had a panic attack. Then Sweet Pea hugged me and I didn't even feel the rush of panic in my body it almost felt relieving", I explained smiling to myself. 

"So you still love him?", "How couldn't I? I've loved him the entire time but he cheated, he decided against me, against us. How can I trust in him again?", I asked the boy that was standing next to me. 

"You gotta listen to your heart, fighter. You will know what's best for you", he smiled tugging a strain of my blonde hair behind my ear. 

"Thank you Ryan", I smiled. "Don't thank me, I'm just here to calm your mom a little and to see how you're doing", Ryan smiled pocking my side like he used to do it in Toledo. 

"Tell her I'm fine and I hope I'll be able to visit her soon", I smiled. "I will tell her that. Well, I gotta leave in like a couple hours when the sun starts to rise so watch a movie with me?", the boy asked. "Sure, karate kid?", I asked smirking. "You know me well, fighter".

Sweet Pea's POV

"What do you think they're doing?", I asked Fangs trying to peek into the Jones trailer. "Probably making out or screwing each other", Fangs mumbled. 

"What? You think that?", I asked my head snapping back towards him. "No dude, they're probably catching up and watching a movie or something", Fangs chuckled. 

"I hope, ugh", I groaned. 

"Dude are you gonna stare through her window the entire night?", Fangs chuckled as he flipped through a magazine. "Probably".

"You're a stalker. Okay, be honest you still love her don't you?", I heard my best friend ask. I stopped from moving and looked towards the little window of her trailer where the lights were still on. 

I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes, "I do, I love her and I will forever probably". "See then what are you waiting for? She loves you, you love her. Get her back and make her yours again", Fangs said as he stood up and pat me on my shoulder. 

"I will, I promise I will". 

*

Lou's POV

After Ryan left last night, I was feeling more energetic. He made me feel good about myself just like a coach would.

We talked and talked and came to the conclusion that I should make up with Sweet Pea due I still love him. 

I smiled as I swung my legs out of my bed and slipped a dark grey band t-shirt on that reached my mid-thigh. 

Then I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast in my system. I sat down at the table with my coffee mug and pulled out my sketchbook. Then I started sketching until it was time to do some business. 

I grabbed the little notebook I had only for Serpent business and looked everything up. I had to reorganize some shifts the Serpents had to do and after two hours of money management and all, I had it all set out. 

If you're asking yourself what business do the Serpents? Well, they sell weed and they work at the tattoo shop as well as the bar on the Northside. They also do stuff for people that live on the Southside like make their garden or something but most of the business was selling weed. I know not the best way to make money but the only way. 

My phone dinged on the table after I was done rescheduling everything. 

Message from Sweet Pea, 1:02 PM

Hey, Lou. You free tonight? Wanna go do something

I smiled at the message and replied immediately. 

Message to Sweet Pea, 1:05 PM

Yes, free tonight. Pick me up at 8. Oh and tell Fangs he has to take a shift tomorrow at three.

I closed my phone and started smiling brightly. It may not be anything Sweet Pea had planned but maybe it was something. For my hoping, he planned a little date for us. 

*

At 8 PM I was dressed in a pair of grey high waisted jeans along with a black top that had lace on its hem and of course my Serpent jacket. I didn't know what Sweet Pea wanted to do so I decided to wear something casual yet chick.

I heard the familiar motorcycle outside and I knew he was outside. "Hey", I smiled. "Hey, princess. Hop on", the boy smiled handing me a second helmet. 

I smiled and slipped it on after I sat down behind the tall Serpent. After I wrapped my arms around his torso he drove off. I clenched around him tightly, scared to fall off by the high speed we were going. 

He finally came to a stop by a little clearing at Sweet Water River. The woods just stopped at that specific spot making it look really private. 

"Come", Sweet Pea said as he held his hand out for me to take. I took his hand after pulling the helmet off and placing it on the motorcycle. 

He grabbed a blanket from inside of his bike, along with a bottle of sparkling wine and beer along with two glasses and some chocolate covered strawberry's that were in a little box. 

I took the drinks and glasses from his hands, helping as best as I could. He laid the blanket on the floor near the river and sat down. 

"Wow, that is beautiful", I gasped as I looked over the river which was turning pink along with the sky. 

"It is. I found this spot after you were gone. I know you think I didn't care that you left but I did. I couldn't believe you would leave like that so I got on my bike and tried to free my mind. I drove and drove and came around this spot which seemed perfect", the boy explained as he handed me a glass with the liquor. 

"Thanks. It's beautiful, I'm sorry I just left", I told him. "That guy yesterday, Ryan. You two had anything?", Sweet Pea asked. 

"No, like I told you I had nothing with someone over the summer. Ryan was just my best friend in Toledo, he taught me how to fight and we trained every day. He was the first person to go near me and help me get over the traumatic experience", I explained. 

"Good, you know I couldn't sleep until he left. Lou, I'm so sorry I was a dick full on and I hope you can forgive me".

"I already forgave you. I know that your acting was trashy but honestly life is too short to hold grudges against each other and how could I ever stay mad at you?", I asked as I looked up at the boy that my heart belonged to.

"Thank you. I messed up and every decision I made including our break up makes things worse and worse", Sweet Pea mumbled. "Hey don't put yourself in that place. Everything will be fine, okay", I smiled at the boy. 

"You know. You being here with me, the place I came to when I was lost without you is something special to me. You are something special to me", Sweet Pea said as he placed his hand on my face softly. 

"I'm so sorry, princess", Sweet Pea said. "Don't be", I said with a hushed voice. We stayed looking into each other souls for another minute before Sweet Pea's eyes flickered down to my lips and back up to my eyes. 

I felt how my heart rate went up but not in the same way it does when I was having a panic attack. It was a good type. 

Sweet Pea leaned in slowly but stopped halfway, he wanted to know if I wanted this as much as he did. And I did. So I started leaning in as well.

I stopped just before his lips, the tension growing further and further. We both looked into each other eyes one more time before I fluttered mine shut. 

I felt how he shifted and finally connected our lips. There was a literal firework inside of me. This kiss made all my feelings for him shoot up again. 

Our lips moved perfectly together as we depended the so badly needed kiss. My hands found their way up his chest and on his shoulders. His one hand was placed on my jaw gently and the other one was tangled in my hair, pulling me closer. 

I opened my mouth a little more, depending the kiss even more as he pulled me on top of him. I was scared of a situation like this but it was worse in my head. I felt how I wanted to feel the pleasure again and I couldn't wait to replace my last memory of sex with a good one again. 

Sweet Pea pulled away from the kiss softly. "Are you sure this is okay for you?", he asked sweetly. "Yeah", I smiled. "Good, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable", he smiled as he placed his lips on mine again. 

This time I pulled away. "Let's take this somewhere quieter", I told the tall Serpent boy I fell so deeply in love with. "Of course, where?", Sweet Pea asked. 

"Kevin told me he had Archie watch today and he would take him out the entire night", I explained as I bit my lower lip. 

"Okay, let's go", Sweet Pea said as we quickly gathered everything together and put it away. We literally jumped on his bike and sped away towards the familiar bunker in the woods. 

After a short ride, we hopped off of the bike as soon as we reached the bunker. We both climbed inside making sure Archie was gone for sure. Luckily he was. 

When I turned around I felt how Sweet Pea's hands found their way in my hair and onto my lower back again. He pulled me in for a kiss that was sweet at first but got very intense. 

I had my arms wrapped around his neck as we kept kissing each other's lips as if we needed them to survive. He walked back slightly but carefully until my legs hit the mattress. 

I let myself fall onto the soft mattress as Sweet Pea climbed on top of me. He kissed down my neck and my breath hitched in my throat by the overwhelming pleasure. 

"Is this okay?", he asked afraid I took a sharp breath in because of my traumatic experience. "It's perfect", I smiled as I pulled him into another kiss.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him even closer towards me as I started pulling his shirt over his head. 

He then got rid of my shirt as well. After we both were almost fully undressed he stopped once more. Giving me a questioning look. 

"This is perfect, this is how I want it to be", I smiled up at Sweets. "I love you, Lou", "I love you too, Sweet Pea". 

*

Soon Sweet Pea and I laid in the bed still naked just enjoying each others company. "We should probably get dressed", I chuckled overly happy with the situation I found myself in. 

"We definitely should", Sweets responded. We both pulled our outfits on and headed out of the bunker, leaving it as if we never did the nasty in there. 

Sweet Pea then drove us both home.

"You know, I really missed this, us", he smiled. "I did too. Maybe we should try it again but this time keep things clean, slow and just perfect", I smiled. 

"We will, I will never hurt you again", Sweet Pea told me as he placed his soft lips on mine once again. 

In that very moment, I was the happiest girl alive. Things finally seemed to get good again. 

*****

Hey guys!

Honestly, I think it was perfect and I realized the two never went on a romantic date ever before this chapter so this was much needed.

Also, I'm asking myself how long I should continue this book, what do you guys want to happen? What do you want to read? Give me some ideas.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

60.8K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
23.5K 346 45
"Someone! P-Please! Help, I'm in labor-ah!" Betty Smith barges into a bar, owned by the south side serpents. She's 19 and in labor, she needs help, a...
403K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
256K 4.8K 53
[Book 1 completed] Natalie Anderson has grown up on the Southside of Riverdale her entire life, she was practically raised by the serpent king himsel...