black camaro #hyungwonho

By aishalek

some criminals pick up hitchhikers, some hitchhikers are criminals. © ceoseungri · 2018 More

#black_camaro
#a_million_won
#maserati
#pretty_ass
#will_you_stay
#domination
#c_class_benz
#hyundai
#the_other_bitch
#common_gold
#jaguar
#serial_killer
#handcuffs
#dead_bodies
#boredom
#adrenaline
#dont_kill_him
#crazy
#in_jail
#young_lady
#let_me_drive
#gunshot
#i_didnt_know
#ring
#champagne_person
#tesla
#in_town
#interrogating
#foreign

#lawyer_kim

1.2K 96 8
By aishalek

When Hoseok woke up the next morning in Hyungwon's bed - more like a mattress - he felt like he had never slept better. It had been a while since he had slept in anyone else's bed and that time it had been Kihyun's, which for some reason wasn't even nearly as comfortable as Hyungwon's. Hoseok still came to the conclusion that the mattress was just that good and him sleeping well has nothing to do with the person laying next to him.

As he woke up, though, he was alone in bed. He opened his eyes to see Hyungwon standing in the kitchen with his back facing Hoseok. It was unclear what he was doing but Hoseok decided to assume he was making food since he was in the kitchen after all. He spent a moment just staring at Hyungwon's back, which looked boarder than usual because his head was tilted forward and he was wearing an oversized t-shirt.

After a moment Hoseok already got bored and decided to open his mouth to make Hyungwon notice him. "What are you doing?" he asked, his voice coming out a little hoarse because he was thirsty.

Hyungwon's head turned around fast upon hearing the voice. "Finally you're awake. You have been sleeping for over twelve hours," he walked to the other side of the kitchen to take something out of the refrigerator.

"I blame your bed," Hoseok groaned, helping himself to sit up, the blanket falling off from covering his upper body. Hyungwon walked towards him with a glass of juice in his hand. He gave it to Hoseok who felt thankful because his throat had felt dryer than a desert. It was like Hyungwon had read his thoughts.

"Oh, do you like my serial killer apartment that much," Hyungwon said, making fun of what Hoseok has commented about his apartment on the night before.

"Yes. The bed is so good I could die," Hoseok said back, putting pressure on the last word. "What time is it?"

"Almost one. Come eat something," Hyungwon took the now empty glass back and went back to the kitchen, expecting Hoseok to follow him there. "I don't really have food here because I haven't been home much lately so you can only get some rice and kimchi."

"That's fine with me," Hoseok walked to the kitchen and sat down on the stool next to the counter. He didn't have to do anything while Hyungwon just gave him a bowl of rice and let him begin eating. "Are you not going to eat?" he asked as Hyungwon just leaned on the counter and watched Hoseok eat.

"I already did," he said and pointed his hand towards one lonely bowl that was laying in the bottom of a sink. Hoseok felt a little embarrassed, thinking about how long and deeply he had slept since Hyungwon had already done so many things while he still just slept. "I called Changkyun and he doesn't know how to rob an ATM so... any other ideas."

"Actually," Hoseok started while he waited to finish chewing his food so he could present his idea. "I don't really feel like going anywhere today so... How about visiting one of your neighbors. Are there any richer apartments in this building."

"Yeah I think the penthouse is worth near a billion won so whoever lives there must be rich," Hyungwon told, trying to deliberate Hoseok's idea.

"A house like that and you haven't even robbed it yet! What kind of life you're living?"

"I don't know. I have never really thought about it," Hyungwon lifted himself up to sit on the counter.

"Alright, we need to do this today. Is there any way to get there without being seen by the security cameras?" Hoseok had already stopped eating because he was too excited about the plan.

"The camera on my hallway is pointing to another direction so we can get to the staircase without being seen. At the top floor we can't avoid cameras but we can cover our faces at that point," Hyungwon started telling everything he remembered from the security after living in that house for a while. "I think it's smarter to go out after that and get caught on cameras so the residents won't get suspected."

"So... Just make a run for it and find some place to change our clothes and return?"

"Yes. Are you in?"

"I'm the one who suggested this, of course I'm in."

"Do you think someone is home?" Hoseok asked, somehow assuming Hyungwon would have stalked his neighbors enough to know information like that about them, even though he didn't know nothing about the people who lived on the same street with him.

"I'm pretty sure someone who can afford a house like that works more than eight hours a day," Hyungwon told. He couldn't admit he had no idea what kind of person or family lived in the penthouse or if they had staff that would stay in the apartment twenty-four hours a day.

"Great. Then let's go right now!" Hoseok stood up quickly, the stool almost falling behind him. Hyungwon let out a laugh as he looked at him.

"It's cute how excited you are about this."

-

"Put these on," Hyungwon said, a black hoodie and a mask already in mid-air, leaving Hoseok with only a split second to react so he could catch them. Hoseok took a look at what Hyungwon had given him.

"What is this? No ski masks?" he let out, disappointed to see the regular mask that would only hide his mouth and nose.

"Ski masks are for the two hotties from Gwangju. We gotta be different. Besides, why the fuck would I even own one," Hyungwon pulled his hair back to put on a cap. Hoseok was stunned by the momentary forehead exposure he got to see - Hyungwon looked really good with his hair up.

"I don't know, maybe you like snowboarding," Hoseok muttered and started putting on the hoodie. It was a size too big for him and he doubted it would be a fit for Hyungwon either but it felt comfortable and smelled nice. "Is this really your hoodie? Do you wear clothes this big?" Hoseok tried stuffing the tail of the hoodie inside his pants a little to make it look less like a bag on him.

"Yes. Are you ready to go?" Hyungwon turned to look at Hoseok and quickly examined him from head to toe. He took a step closer with his eyes focused on one particular spot on Hoseok's body and put his hand on Hoseok's bicep. "Woah, is that a gun in your pants or are you that happy to see me?"

"Why would I keep a gun in my crotch," Hoseok scoffed and pushed Hyungwon's hand away. He pulled the hoodie out of his pants again so it fell down to cover the part Hyungwon was staring at.

"So you are happy to see me?" Hyungwon continued talking in a seductive tone, making Hoseok roll his eyes.

"Shut up and concentrate," Hoseok gave him a glare. He pulled the hood over his head to cover it and put on the mask Hyungwon had gave him. "Do you have a glock on you, though?" he asked to switch the subject to something else, eyeing Hyungwon up and down too to figure out where the other could be hiding his gun.

"Always. Why? Are you gonna shoot someone?" Hyungwon questioned, leaning closer to Hoseok. His words caused the other to roll his eyes again.

"You know, for most people it's enough if you just point at them with it."

"Oh, I never knew that. I just shot," Hyungwon's lips turned to a smirk. He put on his mask too and walked to the front door, ready to leave once Hoseok would come next to him.

"Let's go," Hoseok said, although it was clear that Hyungwon was already on his way even without having told so.

"You walk behind me," Hyungwon told as he opened the door and stepped out. Hoseok decided to stay quiet as he followed Hyungwon to the staircase. He felt the tension rising up as they climbed up the stairs, continuously looking up and down to make sure no one else was there. After three floors, Hyungwon stopped. "Let's not spend too long in here and after we go out, just follow me."

"Alright," Hoseok let out a sigh to ease some of the tension. He felt more nervous than he thought, mostly because he had no idea what Hyungwon was leading him into. He didn't realize Hyungwon had probably felt the same when Hoseok had suddenly taken him to a gas station and then to rob a car store with no preparation.

"Don't sound so nervous or I'll get nervous too," Hyungwon leaner closer to whisper. "It's gonna be fun, love."

Hoseok was too focused on the future crime to flirt back, even though he felt flustered, and just pushed Hyungwon to make him continue walking. Hyungwon snorted and proceeded walking up the stairs, smiling in his head because he loved making Hoseok feel perplexed. He realized he should probably focus too, though he couldn't get his mind off Hoseok's borderline blushing face every time Hyungwon called him 'love'. He had developed a thing for making Hoseok feel flustered.

"Oh, by the way," Hoseok suddenly said as they were about to reach the top of the stairs. "How do we get in the apartment?"

"Let's just smash the lock. It's no use trying to pick it open," Hyungwon said, sounding like he had just decided that on the go only because Hoseok had brought the subject up.

"Won't that trigger some alarms?"

"It will. We gotta be quick," Hyungwon smiled but Hosoek couldn't see it because of the mask. He opened the door that let them out of the staircase and they arrived in front of a door. He didn't hesitate for a second before kicking the lock on the door, breaking it and causing the door to swing open.

Hyungwon took out his gun and held it with his both hands as he walked in the apartment, seeming like he was a police officer on an invasion. Hoseok followed him, not taking out his gun but just keeping his hand on it, ready to pull it if he needed to.

As soon as they walked in, it already felt like the apartment was empty. The lights were turned off and the atmosphere felt cold. There was no scent in there, not even food or perfume and the whole place was tidied up, revealing how clean person living there was. The decorations still proved it was someone who loved spending his money. Hyungwon slowly lowered his gun and put it back to where he had taken it from.

Hoseok came next to Hyungwon and looked around, trying to figure which way to go to find something interesting. He decided to ditch Hyungwon to hurriedly walk to the other way. Hyungwon started by examining the few design pieces decorating the living room, wondering which of them was the most expensive and easiest to carry along. He didn't know much about any expensive goods so he just followed his intuition and picked something that looked like people would pay a lot for.

Hoseok in the other hand had found his way to a small room that seemed to be like an office. He didn't waste his time and grabbed a laptop that was on the desk. He quickly scanned the papers nicely arranged around the area where the laptop used to be, trying to figure out what kind of person they were robbing. To his luck, there was a stack of business cards and he took one of them, his eyes widening once he read it.

"Oh fuck," he said, trying to be loud enough for Hyungwon to hear him too. He ran back to the living room, holding the business card in his hand while still keeping his eyes at it.

"What is it?" Hyungwon asked, turning around to look at Hoseok as he appeared. The first thing he noticed was the laptop Hoseok was carrying under his arm.

"I figured out who lives here," Hoseok walked to where Hyungwon was standing. "Do you know Common Gold?"

"The law firm?"

"One of their lawyers, Kim Hyukjin," Hoseok told, handing the business card to Hyungwon. "Damn, Boss told me to stay away from Common Gold..." he continued by muttering under his breath.

"He's very handsome," Hyungwon suddenly said, not paying attention to the latter sentence Hoseok had let out. He lifted up his hand to show the framed picture he was holding. It showed what Hoseok recognized to be lawyer Kim standing next to two elder people and a younger boy. He assumed them to be his family. "Wonder if he's into guys, we could wait for him to come home."

"Hate to disappoint but he is not," Hoseok said and turned around to continue looking around. Hyungwon wanted to question how Hoseok knew that but didn't have a chance to do so. Hyungwon put the frame back and while doing so, noticed something behind the shelf, a safe which opening had previously been covered by the family portrait.

"There's a safe here," he let out, gaining Hoseok's attention and stopping him from walking away.

"Open it," Hoseok turned back and walked behind Hyungwon.

"I don't know how to open a safe," Hyungwon admitted, examining the numbers on the lock to try to figure out how could he possibly open the safe.

"Then how did you open the one at the Maserati store?"

"The passcode was 0000 like you suggested," Hyungwon set the frame back to its original place, covering the safe. "We can't open this so let's just grab a few things and run. We're gonna get caught soon otherwise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752K 51.2K 30
bros can kiss, right? they can also hold each others hand if they like. the only problem will be when they fall in love. © ceoseungri · 2016
1.9K 194 23
hyungwon is an ex-gang member now working as a hitman after losing his members, his loved ones. he, for years, has completely refused joining a new o...
50.4K 3.8K 19
In which Chae Hyungwon receives an anonymous text. A/N: Wonho is not yet a part of the group and neither is Minhyuk. All the boys are in college. Cop...
259K 19.2K 29
there is bound to be trouble when a fuckboy meets an ulzzang ‣ a hyungwonho fic © WONHOES- 2017