My Mafia Babysitter

By princess-fill

Violet Maddox is the daughter of the leader of the largest American mafia in the country. Although she knows... More

Disclaimer
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
epilogue

twenty-four

145K 5.1K 2.5K
By princess-fill

"So, there's a girl?" I questioned, scanning over Liam as he smiled down at his phone. Not even bothering to glance back at me, he shoved his phone in his pocket and avoided my question. "Oh, c'mon. You know about my secret love affair, am I not entitled to know yours?"

"No, you're not." He stared ahead at the large theater screen.

"Ah, but there is a love affair!" I giggled, clapping my hands together excitedly. Liam sighed heavily, running his fingers through his hair. Glancing around at the empty theater, he leaned in slightly to whisper. 

"There's a girl back home, yes, but she's been my best friend for years and I've kept my feelings to myself. She doesn't know anything about the business  or the family and I intend on keeping her out of it." He gave a slight shrug as if the entire situation was fine. I gaped at him, and despite his cool outward demeanor, I knew keeping this a secret bothered him. 

"She has no idea you like her?" I questioned softly, trying to get more information. 

"No idea," He nodded, "I've been in love with her since middle school, but even then, I knew it would never work out. I would never want to push her into this life, I mean, I'm a trained assassin and don't make an honest living, but here I am at twenty-five years old with millions in my bank account that I can't justify for having. It kills me to see her dating, to see her live her life thinking of me as her friend. But it is what it is."

"It doesn't have to be that way-" I tried to amend, but Liam sent me a look of warning and I deflated against the back of my seat. It had been over a month since I had reconnected with Niklaus over the phone and started 'publicly dating' Liam. We had gone to the aquarium, a retro-arcade, out for a winter walk in Central Park, coffee at a small cafe in The Village, and for a ferry ride up-state. All of our dates were highly publicized due to my father's laundered business as a big-time CEO and president of Maddox Construction. An outsider's perspective on my father was one of rags-to-riches, as my father came to the United States as an immigrant from Ireland at the tender age of seventeen. Finding the love of his life and starting a family, my father built Maddox Construction from the ground up, earning me the title of heiress to a large inheritance. What outsiders didn't know was that the company was actually built with dirty money laundered from my father's underground business of assassinations, drugs, illegal weapons, and so much more. I could understand why Liam didn't want his secret love to stay away from this life, you lived a lot longer if you lived mundanely. After the movie had finished, Liam linked arms with me and ushered me out of the theater. Our fathers waited just outside the doors, large smiles upon their faces. 

"How was the show?" My father was first to speak, kissing my forehead softly. 

"It was nice." I nodded, looking up at Liam in a show of adoration. Liam smiled down at me in his own act of feigned affection. 

"With a date as beautiful as mine, any movie is a great one." He chuckled softly and his father clapped him on the back happily. Liam helped me into the car and the ride back to my family home was a quiet one, however, my new boyfriend had promised me a phone call with Nik as soon as we got home and my stomach tied in knots of anticipation. As he helped me out of the car, Liam smoothly placed his cell phone in my hand and I slid it up the sleeve of my shirt. Excusing myself to my bedroom to freshen up for dinner, I quickly closed the door behind me and filtered through Liam's contacts until I reached Nik's. The number rang once before he accepted the call, his voice bleeding through the quiet air. 

"Malishka." He called softly, his rough voice serenading the pet-name he had assigned to me. 

"Hey," I replied breathlessly, biting my lip. It had been almost a week since our last phone call and it was nice to hear his voice again. "I miss you." 

"I miss you, too, baby. So much." He sighed softly. "Just a few more days, I promise you'll be back here with me." 

"A few days?" My heart hammered in my chest, both with the thought of seeing Nik again and with the idea of leaving my family behind. 

"Yes," I could hear the smile in his voice. "A few days. I have almost everything in order to retrieve you from New York and and baby, when I get you back in my arms, you're never leaving again." I squirmed with excitement and suddenly felt an inkling of warmth in my core. Going from having sex every single day to not having sex at all was something I hadn't been prepared for. 

"I wish I were with you right now, Daddy." I whimpered softly, biting my lip a bit harder. There was a silence over Nik's end of the call before he spoke again. 

"Everyone get the fuck out, I need the room." Several pairs of feet scurried their way out of the room and a door closed before Nik addressed me once again. "Does my babygirl have something to say to me?" My thighs pressed together with need and I let out a soft sigh. 

"I need you." I whispered, my voice far huskier than I intended. 

"What do you need, babygirl?" He questioned, his voice gruff and low with arousal. 

"I need your mouth on me," I fell back against the bed and ran my free hand down my body, squeezing my left breast before trailing down my navel. "I need your tongue, your fingers..."

"Where, tell me where, baby." He replied quickly, "Tell Daddy what you want from him." With a heavy blush ravaging my body, I closed my eyes and imagined he was here in my bedroom. Dipping my hand under my shirt, I gasped as my fingers found my pert left nipple, my fingertips rolled over the hardened bud.

"I need your mouth on my nipples," I said softly, imagining Nik's bountiful black curls buried between my breasts. "I want you to suck and bite them until I can't take it anymore."

"Fuck," He cursed from the other side of the phone, the clear sound of a zipper being undone sounded. I bit my lip and began kicking my jeans off, my underwear being the next article to leave my body. My hand crept between my legs and I was surprised to feel how wet I had become from mere talking over the phone with Nik. "Is my babygirl wet for me?"

"Yes!" I cried quietly, finally pressing my finger against my swollen clit, gasping at the small amount of pressure I had inflicted. 

"Such a good girl, I can't wait to have you in my bed again. I want you to lay back and let me take care of you. I'll kiss every fucking inch of your body and I'll suck your nipples until they're black and blue, until you're begging me for more. And fuck, I'll give you more. I'll lick up and down that sweet pussy of yours until you force my mouth against your clit, and then I'll suck it until you're weeping for my cock." My core clenched at his words, my fingers suddenly teasing my entrance as I went along with the images behind my eyelids. "I'll line my cock up to your pussy and rub the tip against your clit while I take one of your nipples back in my mouth before fucking you relentlessly-"

A knock sounded at my door just as I pressed my fingers into my core, but my mind sobered immediately and I scrambled for my pants. Jumping into the fabric, I quickly buttoned them up and zipped my zipper just as my father entered the room. My heart hammered in my chest and I dove for the cell phone on my bed, but not fast enough that my father's eyes hadn't seen it. 

"Is that a phone?" Liam and his father appeared in front of the door of my bedroom and I quickly hid the phone behind my back. "Answer me, Violet!" My father yelled. Nik's voice was screaming from the other end of the call, daring my father to speak with him. I ended the call before things could escalate. My father grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me hand out for his viewing, grabbing the phone from my palm. Noticing it was Liam's phone, his eyes narrowed as he approached the younger man. 

"Did you give your phone to my daughter? I gave you strict orders that under no circumstances should she be allowed-"

"Dad, stop!" I yelled desperately, feeling tears prickle at my eyes as I realized how much worse things were going to be for me. "I stole it from him when we were at the movies." Turning to face me, my father's eyes held so much rage that I held back the urge to cower right there where I stood. But even as he took those final steps toward me, I kept my head held high. 

"You have forgotten how to listen to your father," He growled lowly, his eyes darkening with his anger. "I guess I will just have to teach you, like I should have years ago." 

Niklaus

The phone call ended and I stared blankly at the phone in my hand. She's in trouble, again. Would he hit her again, like he did that night? Anger rushed through my veins at the thought. My sexual frustration was gone and I was quick to pull up my boxers and pants back over my hips. Composing myself as best as I could, I opened the door to the conference room and welcomed my allies back into the room. Once everyone was seated, I leaned forward against the table. 

"Fuck a few days, we leave tonight." I shouted, my voice a perfect mix between vengeance and strength. My allies looked between one another in uncertainty, but I pressed on. "Talon Maddox has taken my woman." I looked at the group of men before me. "What would you do to get back the person you love most? I realize this may mean a war, but isn't it time that Talon Maddox gets a taste of his own medicine? He was once our ally, but he has made his choice. What will yours be?" A moment of silence stretched across the conference room before 

"Kheyl ili umri. [Hale or die.]" Sebastian smirked at my left, slamming his fist on the table. Each of the four most trusted men; which included Sebastian, my brother, my father, and the head of security at Hale Manor, Alec; all swore their allegiance to me and my cause. Yes, I was getting my girl back tonight, whether Talon Maddox liked it or not. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 6.2K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
5.2K 72 15
‼️WARNING‼️ 🔞Don't read if not above 18 or sensitive to sexual content 🔞 Francesca Knight At the young age of 13, on her birthday her father kille...
65.1K 1.1K 23
Residing in New York is one of the biggest crime families/mafia known to the United States, The Agnor Crime Family. What happens when the life of the...
1.3M 26K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...