Twisted - A Pack Fanfiction

By Lynn_Fish124

Los Angeles. In holiday brochures, was a place where happiness lives. Is an ideal place to spend your holiday... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 : Getting Stabilized
Chapter 3: Sensitive Points
Chapter 4: Soft Sides
Chapter 5: Bonding Relationships
Chapter 6: Infiltration

Chapter 1 : Predator or Victim?

12 0 0
By Lynn_Fish124

{EDITED}

A/N: Note to Soap Squad please do not spam the messages of washing Shadow's mouth as I don't want the whole comments to be filled with roleplays of washing foul words. But you can comment on one or two if you like. Anywho let's get on to the story!!!

~~ Shadow’s POV ~~
Kicking the man's body aside after brutally killing him, I stared down at my clothes which had been stained by the man’s blood.

“Sh**!”

I sighed in frustration, taking out my cigarette box, which is in my back jeans pocket. I took out a lighter and lit another cigar as another girl approached me. However, she wasn’t the one I was looking for, even though she normally would be.

Taking a whiff from the cigar, I exhaled, smoke escaping from my mouth.

“Fancy seeing you here, Viper.” the pale girl smirked, twirling an axe in her hand.

“I happen to have a contract here. Don’t scare ‘em away, ” She rolled her eyes as I spoke, the stupid smirk resting on her face.

“I have one too. Normally I’m no one’s little pet, but I killed the man before he could claim me as some kind of servant. Before he could claim me at all really,” she giggled.

“You talk too much, Nova.” I scoffed, as I took another whiff of my cigar.

“Smoking is bad for you, ” she stated, I turned my head to face her.

“Does it look I f***ing care?” shaking my head, I exhaled smoke from my mouth.

“Why would ya?” she giggled, a mischievous glint twinkling in her eyes. Suddenly, the girl who I was looking for walked right in, and she seemed to catch Elizabeth’s eye too.

“There she is…” I whispered to myself, but Elizabeth caught on.

“You’re not after her too now are you?” Elizabeth mumbled almost silently.

“Looks like we got the same person, Nova, ” I spoke. Throwing my cigar onto the floor, I stomp on it with my combat boot. The flame extinguished quickly, leaving small traces of smoke.

Twirling one of my daggers in my hand, I aimed at her head. The next thing, she dropped onto the floor, the knife pierced right into her skull. A puddle of blood oozed out from it, screams filled the street making me giggle.

“Quick and easy huh? I see how it is.” Elizabeth rolled her eyes, frowning with deep boredom. Shaking my head, I walked towards the dead corpse, savagely pulling the dagger out. Suddenly, a knife came towards aiming for my head, and I swiftly defend with my dagger. The weapon dropped on the cold pavement.

“Excellent reflexes, Viper, I'm impressed. No wonder you're one of the strongest serial killers in Vegas,” A mysterious voice echoed off of the eerie silence and into my alert ears, which had become quite sensitive over the years of insanity and crime. Both Elizabeth and I held our weapons tight, not wanting to be caught without a dangerous, yet loyal and beautiful, blade.

Before we knew it, a whole gang of fifteen full grown men popped up around us in various places, surrounding us completely. Elizabeth growled lowly, pulling her axe back, as I lazily pulled out my second dagger out from my belt. Hearing one opponent sneakily coming from behind me, I took out my gun and aim it at his head.

“Ah. Ah. Ah…” I giggled, pulling the trigger which accompanied with a loud ‘BANG!’ Blood spurted out from his brain as he dropped to the floor with a loud thud. Elizabeth giggled slightly as she unenthusiastically slit another man's throat with her glistening axe.

“Come at us, b****es, ” I spoke with a monotone in my voice with a grin plastered on my face. Elizabeth laughed as she bashed a gang member's skull in and jumped up a bit. Backflipping off a man, I stabbed him in the chest and shot down another one, who had been running at me, with my gun.

“Aw… Come on, is that all you got?” I laughed bitterly, cutting through a group of gang members. Soon enough it's down to the last man standing.

“Did you really think it's that easy?” another voice chuckled.

“Indeed.” Elizabeth mocked, cutting through a man’s chest with utter joy.

“Well this is for my mother Nova!” cried the new gang leader, sending in his own gang of fifteen more opponents. In our tired and slightly strained state of beings, Elizabeth and I rolled our eyes, but we continued to fight. That’s how things work in Los Angeles, you fight, flight, or be killed. It’s all a battle of the strongest, fastest, smartest, and street smarts. Looking over at Elizabeth, I noticed that she was just as exhausted as I was.

“I’m gonna slay you after this Nova,” I growled, sweat drenching my light skin.

“I killed my adopted parents and brother after they abused me to no extent, and I’m not gonna let you take me down that easily,” she replied slicing through another man.

“Abused? How so?” I scoffed, sure that her history couldn’t be anything compared to my own.

“Well, my parents died when I was very young. I got adopted by a bunch of dumbos who did anything but showed mercy to me until I was thirteen. They abused me physically, mentally, emotionally, and sexually. I couldn’t stand losing dignity. Either they were going to die, or I was. I’m not going to die for anyone!!” Elizabeth shrieked as she cut down another man in half with surprising strength and anger.

I stood there, shooting another man who thought that my guard was down.

No, there’s no way. There’s no way that my sworn enemy and rival had almost the exact same history that I do.

Staying silent throughout the rest of the entire fight, we both cut down a few more men before we both fell, but this battle wouldn’t end anytime soon. Panting breathlessly from the intense fight, I noticed a boy who was about my age running towards us.

Is he out of his mind running into a gang fight?

The boy wore a blue hoodie and black pants, his hair a silky chestnut brown. He had a light hint of a beard lining his face and a silver sword in his hand. Hearing gunshots, I turned around to see a brown haired boy who seemed to be a couple years younger than the one running towards the fight. The younger boy wore a black hoodie with a flame on it and dark blue jeans and had dark, chocolate coloured hair as he took down several gang members flawlessly.

“We’re in Mitchell, but there’s gang activity involving Shadow Viper and Elizabeth Nova.” the mysterious gunner spoke into a walky-talky.

“What. Are you saying assistance is necessary?” another male voice asked.

“Oui.” the fire boy replied. French? Soon enough, Elizabeth and mine’s attacker’s were demolished by a tall blond dual swordsman with a creepy, black bandana with many sharp white teeth printed onto it covering his mouth comfortably, a short cinnamon-skinned kid in a black hoodie, a tall, light brown haired axeman with an iron axe, and a pale, short caramel haired bowman in a red and black checkered jacket.

“You two don’t look so good. Mitchell, we can’t leave them here. Their condition is too poor.” the first boy in the blue hoodie stated.

“Rob, you can call me Mitch, my identity being known has never been a problem and you’re a friend, not an ally. However, are you sure that we can trust the top two most wanted serial killers in Los Angeles?” the boy in the checkered hoodie, apparently named Mitch, replied.

“Well, there’s no way that we can just leave them here.” Fire Boy argued, siding with ‘Rob’, who slid his arm around Fire Boy’s waist.

“I mean I only kill innocents so that they can die innocent. You six aren’t innocent.” panted Elizabeth.

“And I don’t really care who I kill, as long as they’re nothing like me. So basically the same thing as Nova here.” I grumbled, my dignity shattering violently. ‘Mitch’ nodded and extended his hand out to me while the axeman offered his help to Elizabeth Nova, who took it with a grunt. I accepted the bowman’s help as he put one arm under my shoulders to support me, as the axeman mimicked Mitch’s actions with Elizabeth, who looked up at him warily but allowed him to keep her steady and walking.

“I’m not so sure about this Mitch. We kill for defence. This two murder for fun and money.” growled the blonde with a thick Australian accent, glaring at us with deep caution.

“Lachlan, they’ll kill us if we don’t.” the boy who was keeping Elizabeth from stumbling over feet responded.

“But J-”

“Lachy.” the short cinnamon cut off the Australian with a surprising British accent. The Australian, named Lachlan apparently, reluctantly listened to the Brit and backed down as the British boy gave him an affectionate brush of the hand. Lachlan slowly grabbed the Brit’s hand in his and squeezed it as if to say ‘if we die, it’s your fault, but I love you anyway’.

“Alright, c’mon then.” Mitch, who seemed to be the leader of the group, sighed. “We’ll put off the robbery for now.

“Hehe. ‘Robery’.” Rob pointed out, making Elizabeth smirk.

Here are the first chapter guys, hope you will enjoy. This is written by both of us and actually, I think we did a pretty good job. Make sure to follow both of us, vote and don't forget to have an amazing day/afternoon/ night!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 10 6
In a world where nothing is certain, there is no room for emotions. Every soul slowly surrenders, to something, or someone known as the devil. Every...
76 25 14
Kaede, Micheal, Enzo, and Dietrich-The Vipers. They run this town and everyone in it. Their deals are as sordid as their business, and their reputati...
7.2K 918 44
This is the 1st draft. The final, published draft is available on Amazon in ebook, paperback, and hardback. Enjoy! □•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□•□• There...
9K 307 45
The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover her into a thick blanket causing her de...